Letter of Broken Spell



How I must take my motion that you never stand at your position
Maybe that’s all really to late to apologize with all my being nature
But I still have some hope even with worried and some ruin
I’m afraid,… if you forgot something about what?...
If you know how big my feeling…how big my worried
You must know that I’m tirades the little one
I need new atmosphere…
But I didn’t know what I want another you
I don’t want separation to letting you go….
Pray…pray…pray…and pray to you are


I love what you are for cherish, respect
You my biggest one creator for my icon of love
That’s really super fantastic with the beautiful energy

As long as you know that I always getting dizzy
Just…thinking about you
I always hope that you can feel it and will be the same
With all kind of our motion

How dismantle your brain…your heart ???
Just with… see your face
I feel new air…for my breathing in my hands
All I need…
I just think!
Did you think can find me?
That’s better than just you have it with your best looks

Do you really know what you’re hiding to bless my soul
I can’t stop flopping….
My heart just doesn’t stop flopping
It’s all misery
Even I try to explain about my feeling,
My tongue doesn’t speak
That’s really who I am

I don’t know what if…
We have gotten used to the meaning between us
Nothing….but words,…but…
I just need you to know !!

Don’t you know my love is here for you
Time nothing
But time to make it you mind to comeback with me
Right beside you day by day bit by bit

God I just wait my possibility
Dear,… I just want…
Don’t ever forget me
Oh my poor angel…..

Just one changes
Just one breath
For this case





Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال