| he came to me | |
| just to ask me ! | |
| " did you surprise when I'm coming back to your life | |
| I need you like I do " | |
| I can't answer | |
| no body help me | |
| I just stuck with my golden silences | |
| coz… | |
| actually , I'm still consider that | |
| you still my precious of my love | |
| your love is growing | |
| grow up like a magic in my blood | |
| make me bleeding | |
| now… | |
| I cant lose your soul | |
| even I've losing your body | |
| ….oh my | |
| my heart still beating | |
| one… I'm still a life | |
| two…we.re still in | |
| three… it's just our shadow | |
| after all,… | |
| I'm breathing with deeply | |
| and now .. | |
| I just alone in the dark | |
| when sun goes rises | |
| I just let my memory drop with my ink | |
| at small paper to completed my book story | |
| now… | |
| I just sent my soul to life with your shadow | |
| everything I am | |
| that’s my colour of The night | |
| God save us | |
Tags
poem
