Confession




I dreaming a colors with you, but
I’m wrong try to said good bye
Step by step
Beat by beat
Heart by heart
I tried to open the heart with some one new
Love is love
Heart not like a paper
Is not easily torn paper


Should I move the sun to refuse to rise
Should I get clear the seas run dry turned to dust
Should I change? Into a mountain of ice volcanoes
Just to make you back to me

I lost in the echo….

Only you the women I loved
Coz I’m just a man
I was living with one love
You….
Just you must love me
Just me my self and I
That only you can do

You know who I’m
I’m a big man
My world so complete
More than only just a handsome, rich, smart who loves you

Oh lord
How stupid I’m
Was try to say good bye
My love would suck without you

Oh lord
Could you give me her back to love me? Someday
Even one hundred years, I’ll be waiting
Even I must sacrifice anything, I’ll do
Even I must die, I’m okay
Even only one a single night to love, I want

I hope you can remain, the stories that we’ve made
I don’t want to dissolve away
Just give me a little your love
I’ll keep it
And not going waste anymore
I’ll make shining light will still remain
I never give up on you
Till the Gods take my life
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال