Sitting on the bench eleventh grade must make more mature choices at my third class majors for the class later, whether science, social science or linguistics. All students should have a choice in accordance with the Traffic Department or desire. Later, the school will include all students to attend classes two majors Physicists test determination. But it's still a long time. Still on next semester. For sure I will choose any
language majors whatever my results test. This afternoon is making me tired of listening to my Indonesian teacher. Most students do not like this class. Understandably style is properly called a teacher. How not, the way he dressed, too much, talk to him about manners to the size of a classroom teacher language. I hope I do not meet this crazy teacher in the classroom next year my department. She loves to tease girls who judged quite interesting, whether in terms of face and physique. And it makes me uncomfortable, like she once stole a glance some students; there is just a strange task he gave us, no day without homework assignment. Too fond of the theory, it is increasingly making us sick. We must hold our annoyance during his school hours lasted; even hours will always feel old when he is teaching. Style hair always looks sleek style in film supermen models, hair around his forehead shaped like the letter 'S'. his hair is never damaged by wind, approximately only hurricane that could damage the model. The bad Habits that I hate more are, he's always combing his hair in front of the classroom door before when going to class. Do not forget to mention the two he used to spray perfume pocket in his pants pockets. we have a nickname for him, 'Nunu' ..... hahahhaha. All classes are already familiar with the nickname we gave him. Hahahhaha… always going to be a laugh out of louder like music bass, when we’re mentioning his nickname. ITVEST already widely known, even some senior teachers that we make a place to vent. Mrs. Asri just said it like this "ouocchhh, .... Understand it just by your self right he's still young he's looking for a lover who knows the heart" all students are heard even more loudly laughing anymore than it already has. "Crazy like him mom Richard just still handsome! "Said one student who seems like admirer with Richard son of mother our school foundation. All students competing for votes, as well as young men, all in a pompous with his style look cool while teaching. Unfortunately we could not ask for a substitute teacher than him, our homeroom teacher would not allow a change in any subject. Today we are at a two-hour lesson in the last hour lesson. Half an hour of music lessons will end, so next time we will meet Nunu. Me and four of my men to move the chair back and the corner near the window class, Mr. Rudi music art teacher already knows about the reasons we moved, he just smiled when we glanced at the corner jockeyed for seats. We do not need to be embarrassed him. Some of the other students there is also a move like us, well although not as extreme form. The class became a little rowdy because children who start fighting chair in the last fifteen minutes of art class hours. "You guys, once crowded anyway, do not forget it right, I'm the music assignment next week, do not gather there," he’s cried as he’s bitting green wooden blackboard eraser to draw the attention of the students. All classes are answered "yaaaaa ..... Sir! Ready "together, I did not hear clearly what Mr. Rudi message, but all I know, there is a task for the next week. I, Cory, Andina and Evy fighting chair until I almost just fell on the table "shit," I yelled, and they just laughed "enjoy with your disappointments" Roni said that was prepared on the bench next to me. I just pout. From the classroom doorway, Rendra shouting silently, simply big wooden ruler that she Tap on the teacher's desk empty "Nunu again the way from grade 2.3" we were all silent for a moment, then closed the classroom door on purpose. We just want to make a little gain time, he would have us think that this class is not empty and there still with another lesson that consume hours of lessons. All students are compact look busy so that Nunu think we still have teachers who give lessons, twice already from the door he turned into the teacher's room, be some kid who saw his behavior immediately laughed invite questions for other students. So we re laughing hard together to stomach ached can not hold our stomach cramps. "Husssh!" Early put his finger in front of mouth "Nunu coming for us, ... Sshhh!" Everything went quiet. And when he came in, his face like it had been bent buckling, like she was upset because her students are brash, he put a pile of books on a table with a half slam bruukk "open student worksheet page 89! Do it quietly! "He ordered, and no one dared chattering, his views began to spread throughout the room. Now he’s eyes turn staring each student who sits in the corner of the classroom that means I sit on the end of the left and right rear corner Prio there. "You know, women are usually students do not like to sit in the corner of the wall at the back!" He sounds like sarcasm, but I did not hear quasi. Andina who sat in front of stepping on my feet, and made me wince in pain. "Yes Dev!" He said, but I'm quasi-concentration with my book. "Fuck" I said quietly to my bench friends. He turned each corner, to the corner which I inhabit. "What already completed the task proposal?" He looked at me, like people who want to want to upset, because I knew he was mad so I said a little spoiled quasi him "emmm, already pack. This? "'m Looking proposal, to be ready I’ll give my task group work. "Okeee," she said, smiling. "Wow you're great, can make it mushy!" Said my visa. "Pesky" I replied in a tone of disgust imagine half the damn teacher. He returned to his seat after taking the entire task group on student desk he had appointed. "Please do the task page 89 to finish yes" you must not crowded anymore because I no students in the teacher's room, working through to completion, I am today! "He said before leaving the classroom. Well obviously, we are all happy, the task is not an issue for us, and the problem is the teachers themselves. "Let's hurry, then we can not go home again," said Cory, Evy and seriously Andina working, working almost without sound. Understandably this worksheet full understanding of the story and some of the summaries to form essay synopsis. "Heh ... let's do this, do not day dreaming about nunu! It’s very disgusting" Said Roni. "Satan," I answered. Andina immediately see tugask after he realized sheet already filled all my work. "Hehhhh, do not say .... Finished talking!" Said Andina who my bench friend, just five people chipped see my work sheet. "Where can answer," said Cory, I smiled, snapping my fingers to order 2.3 "alright brother… yahh!" He said, and I nodded to justify the answer. Since I no longer work, I only of looking at some of the students passing through the front of my class, anyone who passed me observe. There are interesting for me from their appearance. If there is a good-looking guy I would immediately whistled, and when the guy was looking for me, then I will bow my head directly under the window class. In order not to be seen. This habit continued every empty hour I'd moved the bench with a friend of my bench. Until a class on familiar with our customs. And if there is occupying the seat, we drove them mad like mad. More power! But no that's not what happened, just that I did not really like anywhere else there Indonesian language classes taught Nunu, I do not like his behavior, self-cool, promote yourself as a teacher and had a handsome intellectual, quasi-romantic not clear. Very…very… uncomfortable day, tomorrow and the next day, still the same as ever, until there is little change when I tease boys who I do not know what color panties she was wearing. Light blue for the high school to junior navy, red for SD. When looking at the handsome boy, who seemed cool we agreed to teasingly call a guy cute boy .. You. The boy turned to me who was caught whistling as he passed. He stopped just in front of my windowpane. We observe his rather good-looking, neat, and cool it is obvious; his appearance always looks striking than his friend. We thought he was a new student who had just finished school activities, because we do not know his face. "Handsome …good looking ….obviously!" Andiena I said "cool mom….his style". But the boy really looked younger than us, maybe he's younger class. The next day every Monday and Thursday he always feel in a chemistry lab. And incidentally hour clock on his practice, always coincide with Nunu our language, so that there is a special fatherly teasing. Well he's cool, but once we know that he's a new sixth grade we laughed out loud, almost most of the class bullies teasing us because it was a small child. Gosh I was surprised when my friend told him there was a sixth-grader. Understandably, we were never able to see the color of underwear she was wearing. All we know is only the color uniform shirt only. Shame it was. But that's not the problem, it also includes our entertainment.
A month later when I and some of my friends in the cafeteria to rest him staring us one by one, as if willing to memorize our names respectively. I did not think too much about it, but when Andina "as if someone were considered, boy!" I tried to watch it, but I do not see like view of the same, which I know is a bunch of elementary school children who chatted and waited clustered empty classroom. I was silent and no longer pay attention. Two minutes later the bell recess was over, we walked out of the school cafeteria back going to class, we waited boys just in front of the class terrace, cool style that makes us laugh, we no longer tease, knowing it we are no longer interested in him after knowing her age. One by one my friend fighting in, just me and Cory also Andina sauntering, no more students behind us, so we also are not too fuss about who he was waiting for, and when Andina preceded me in, hands grab my hand, Cory turned to me with a serious face , while Andina back out with Evi meet us. I was blocked in by hand, I smiled confused with what he wants. She smiled sweetly ... even very sweet, clean white skin, red lips and cheeks flushed like a newborn baby. I tried to fend off his hand, but it's hard. He holds strong wrists, Cory just watching us. Now the boy was standing right in front of me, we were almost the same height, though he was still in sixth grade and I had two high school grades.
"You're wrong class" I said seriously; finish my smile,
"Ilmi my name! Who are you? "
"Devi! Looks like I have to go Ilmi, we continued another time! "
"I'm waiting!" Fast pace, she was gone from me, I just looked at each other and then Cory chuckled. I saw he was starting to get into he’s computer class.
That first day we talked, his eyes sharp once when asked to speak, he was like a child in sixth grade physically, but I think he is much more mature and mature. When the hour of my class was over, he waited for us in front of the school fence, I tried running away from my promise, I avoid it. I passed the exit from the school gate is different; I'm lazy choosing to continue conversation with young children. But the next day he came back to block front gate entrance. He was all dressed up, of course it smells fragrant and fresh as it was still early, so there are no activities that make him sweat.
"I'm waiting for yesterday" he said a bit moody, I'm sad quasi
"Sorry I forgot, you do not seriously think waiting for!"
"I've promised you yesterday, I'm definitely going to keep it!" We go hand in hand, I quickened the pace, and then he too will keep up my pace.
"I want to go first yes!" He smiled when I met my Physics teacher. And he just waved his hand at me. When I got all the classes I've like busy talking to her. Some giggled, some cheering, what they mean I do not know. Until finally Evi explained that when I walked by ILMI, they’re observed seriousness boy. "Gosh you guys too!" I said loudly, but it was more laughter and made me wince. The next day he likes following me, but I did not realize the quasi-existence. I love to relax in the library; it does not mean I'm a nerd. I just love to read some novels or collections of several novel synopsis from abroad or collection Indonesian writers. There are several collections of books was a favorite, as long as I attended SRIWIJAYA I've borrowed a collection of novel Marga T Karmila twelve times. And the story was not yet satisfied me. One day when the library is not too many visitors, I choose to sitting in the back of a shelf in a make up collection of encyclopedia of the science and history of the prehistoric world war. Someone from the direction behind me, patted me gently, and then moved a chair next to me, and as I watched his face, he was ready with a cheery smile. "What do you want here, instead of your class library is in the West End" I asked him, I began to wonder with his behavior. "I'm bored; you do not mind the Dev, when I'm here. After all, the mother did not forbid the librarian in! "He said without noticing my face. The basic encyclopedias with Japan languages opening. I just smiled. "I can read? You're free! "He caught my bad emotion. I really was not thinking about it. "Japanese culture it’s very interesting, turkey is also very interesting!" he said, reading a few sentences that I think it accents in the form of Japanese language. We were silent for a while; we were busy reading the sentence order collect in our reading. Maybe because I concentrate my book then he too does not bother me. Half an hour later, the sound before called me to go back to class. "I first ilmi" I say, I took my book, then she pulled out a book that I want to return in the arrangement of shelves. "I'll have that back?" Sharp eyes looking at me, and I just smiled, the smile suddenly began to shrink, when they see me leave. I do not care for it. His behavior was becoming increasingly bizarre, but I dare not guess, be some time later, when I came home with a friend of my man he is suddenly acting weird, and when we met on the basketball court he is "do you have a boyfriend, I'm disappointed!" He remembering it alone and left me, me and some of my friends looked at each other laughing as hard as plainly as we make sure that ILMI is out of the basketball court. "He seems like dev, with you!" Said Nova, Roni and direct Heri clap and cough, "you're crazy, he's our elementary and high school," I answered. "He has not time to mature!" Said Roni. "Maybe!" Answered the other and shouted to each other. "He's like a ripe fruit that forced before old farmer". Well since the incident, he will no longer see me on a regular basis. I also do not care about it all. I think it's not normal. And I do not need to handling mind fatherly things that are not important. I'd like to prepare for the exam time. my semester test. Next month will start. We're short on time, practicing with each quiz, answer together. This month will be filled with lots of exam test. My time is no longer visit the library. I'm even more frequently visiting the cafeteria to chat with my friend who is not a class. We exchanged material taught by each teacher, I try some science observed, the majority of the material topic almost no difference, even quiz still the same. the answers is the same. So far there has been no difficulty is too hard. So when the semester exams really we all were really ready. During the exam the students obtaining seeking a free ride. Including me. Hero often take me home, sometimes even like me. So that helped save many more my transport pocket. At the end of the test I again met with silence ILMI he looked at me from the other side, arms bringing the unusual novels I borrowed the library. His eyes seem greeting, waving his hand at me. I just smiled no continuation smile, and then I walked away, because of Heri and my friend was ready to finishing time to seek entertainment. Understandably we were tired of all the semester exams last ten days. When I turned back, ILMI had disappeared. He was no longer standing on his porch. I smiled.
Two weeks later after we finished semester break, I'm back again met with ILMI, he was waiting for me at the library, at a table and kusri I usually use for a reading area. like he had long waited for. Though I do not know if he was trying to find me
"Hey ... you're so bright!"
"Really!"
"How your exam!"
"Perfect, me how!"
"I have to prepare for next month for a practice exam, and be some quiz before the national exam!" He replied seriously.
"Successful yes ILMI!" He smiled, his style is not the age. He's really grown up. Maybe I will not realize he was still in sixth grade. If I do not see their own color uniform he wears.
"I went first yes!" She said, and I nodded.
I'm glad he left me first, because I often feel uncomfortable when he was invited to chat with an unusual look. The next day we are met as they passed it, probably because he was busy with his studies. He will undergo a national exam four months. There is nothing he or she is not a problem for me. I already have a sweetheart though our separations date with the ocean even though we are one continent. When I miss I can send my letter only or send email. It was cheaper than our mutual interlocal using telephone that costs quite expensive. Understandably we were still in school, and has not worked. The figure could not be liken Ilmi class with my boyfriend, he's much younger than us , he’s thinking still seem childish though she looks more mature than us. Meanwhile, the man I love, she's more mature than me, he’s think more calm down and far more formal and logical at issued an opinion in every conversation we have. I never told him ILMI figure, and he only used when responding to "let aja, he learned a teenager, thinking maturity being processed, after all it's his love, so we need not worry. I'm just worried if he was the same age as me definitely thought we would differ from current thinking "I think his opinion is true. So I do not need to re-pique by his age. Opinion in walk only short period of time, two weeks later. Currently Chemistry lessons, we are learning new material about mixing chemicals. All students concentrate on the board, Mrs. Mamik busy explaining changes in the mix and nature. All no one dared to talk. Since the material will definitely be back when he test the questionnaire with questions about our quiz. Andina who sit together with me, just suddenly cornered elbows towards my arm, "dev ... dev .. dev ..! look up directions laterally direction exactly twelve quickly see above .. "of course I was very surprised, I did not notice what he was talking about, now the seat back Cory was behind me," dev, .. dev, just look up! " her legs pinned behind my ass, make my chair a little forward. "There what" I whispered angrily. "Tough it up!" She said,. Dedi and Roni are beside my bench friends with me , suddenly laughed. And I turned at him. The direction they point out, not mean that I am surprised, I really totally not sure what I saw. A thick white cardboard paper lengthwise with hands DEVI I LOVE YOU read the article pretty clearly legible, red markers he uses to make his heart unreadable. I do not see quasi again, most of my friends who was notice. Restraining remedy laugh, whether by way of shutting up, or down. Unfortunately. Ilmi voice screaming and shouting my name back to the same sentence as he writes, his voice hard. Very loud. "I love you, I LO VE LO VE YOU ... .. DEVI LOVE YOU, YOU HEAR THAT "my goodness, I have turned to air windowpane hole, where we could see each other. But unfortunately it seems Miss Mamik, have created the pretext I feeling in trouble about hi’s troublemaker in her class, she called me and asked me to work remedy the problem. "Ouch!" I'm upset, if I can not answer, I certainly would in the given sentences to stand up at front of class before their subject till class ends. "ILMI shit!" I hissed. "Advanced course, I'll teach," said Roni. As I go forward, fortunately I had no trouble with the problem. Then I will welcome to come back to my desk. "You are going" says Mrs. Mamik me. Gosh and it actually makes the whole class laugh gggrrrrrr on ..... some even hit the bench banging contain his laughter as extraordinary. I only hold silent shame, Andina just come laugh at me. "Mom is not" I said, slightly annoyed. "Oh I love that you think the young leaves". Ilmi behavior is increasingly unclear. Even his behavior already spread evenly among the two classes. How not. My friend Anna asked Gita and immediately when home from school. They see the attraction of a shout ILMI just in front of our class. Everything is thought that if I went out with primary school children. Of course it pisses me off, since I avoid routine and my existence in the library until I was right back to my routine when I'm sitting in class Three Languages. Because I think the longer I do not see ILMI. Because he has graduated from his class. Surely he's going to school elsewhere. But I was wrong,
My first day in class so I enjoyed the language, everything went as I expected. My favorite subject is world history and culture plus more time for learning English literature or literary Indonesia. Portions have more be close so I enjoy, there are two additional subjects that SATRA Japanese and Malay Arabic literatures, that need a little extra attention. Especially Japan, all students learn first fatherly. We learned to write and read like a kindergarten. Several letters to uppercase Hiragana and Katakana mandatory for us, as well as Japanese kanji writing. Bu Words ending our Japanese teacher "you should study harder, because the younger guys in the elementary school classroom are good at writing letters Japan! One more thing, you do not need to be ashamed remedy to spell each letter, besides Japanese kanji do not have as many kinds of Chinese State! So keep the spirit of learning a new language! "Phrase often spoken in the classroom. Gradually we are ready not ready, like it or not we must have to learn Japanese. Although sometimes complain. There's even our classmates named Edo, he was our class president has a sense of humor, smart English speaking but when discussing Japanese school hours, so that he felt was a very high stress levels, such as loss of confidence, even the temperature of the blood certainly will rise over the course takes place. Early begun when we did not realize all that, but when there is a written test Japanese letters, surely he got the worst among the other students. Likewise, when there is rapid reading test, or tests conversation, Edo must be frequent in the bathroom for several hours after school hours, all seemed amused by his role. Well what can we do. But that's the reality. It would be ironic if we were studying English literature, then he's most active students, and always offering to be a moderator. Even his English style really British. He too followed the existing association’s on my city that British Council.
Now I'm back again with my old activities, I like to visit the school library to read some novels collection of ancient works of poet-owned new or old poet, I'm happy with their work. I think our nation's children are not much good compared Europe writers. When I walked only a few students are concentrating with their reading, there is also a chat swept by some groups. Looks like they are working on a group assignment Biology, there is also a dating partner circuitry, each describing their hearts through poetry readings belong to Shakespeare. But they are not students of language. This time I was dating not to enjoy the novel, I was dating fatherly enjoy a collection of Spanish cultural history of the city, I was reading the differences in beliefs, I read their geography. I fell one thing with a still strong culture depicting the history of the ancient culture. Because I felt the cultural history of Indonesia is not too maintained continuity compared to other state-owned heritage. I was so engrossed in reading, no students were reading at the table I places, until a few minutes later he came, had long seemed he stood on my front, a few minutes in silence. Unfortunately I was not aware of its existence, until he decided to say hello.
"Hello ... how do you do dev!"
I lifted my head, and noticed appearance.
"What do you think?" I still do not know who the front of me, though I had expected that he ILMI.
"Have you forgotten?" He asked with my doubt, I forced myself to smile, and I asked him to sit before he has been first chair draw backs to the sound of wooden shifting timber on the floor
"You go back to school here!" Questions of my rhetorical action is very enough to upset
"Well, I went to school here because of you!"
"Really?"
"You do not believe it, it seems. I hope this does not disappoint! "I do not understand what is proper fatherly answer the question. I'm just confused, because he and I is not suitable when we have to say taste like. Although I do not like to be my special. Even I was reluctant when he was around me.
"Hello ... are you there?" He returned surprised me. And I just smiled. He rose from his chair to go closer, then pulled back my right beside his seats.
"I like you, and I have not gotten an answer from you to the question I asked three months ago!" Sentence makes me stunned, no friends my man who declares his love to me loudly sound like it. Indeed he made me mad. I can not speak, not because I'm fascinated with it means face. I'm still loyal to my boyfriend even though we're dealing remotely and had not met for over a year. But really, really made me ILMI girl who looks stupid,
"your Mouth still can work right?"
"I just do not understand what you mean!"
"I think you can understand with my sentence, I know you're a student of language classes, so ... you should know what I mean even though I did not much lengthy sentences describe!"
"Oohhh .... ILMI, please. Do not beat around the bush. Say it! "
"I love the beautiful sister of my class, and you're the one!"
He made me ashamed, because I've got a decent answer to the question he was talking about, I will want to leave this room. I backed my chair a few inches, so I could quickly run away, but unfortunately even though he was underneath. But his arm very strong interesting.
"Ilmi release! We'll talk about another time, I seem to forget that there are unresolved literary task! "He too let me go. My breath regularly again when I'm away from her. I walked a little faster than usual, I did not dare look back towards me so afraid ILMI noticed my pace. And when I passed in front of the ladies' room, I collided with Cory, oh my head hurts grumble incoherently, knowing it bounced out I hit him hit the wall. And I think it made him mad at me. Though he finally smiled. I wonder what he noticed from the behind.
"Sorry ... sorry, I'm in a hurry!"
"Depleted dating yahh! Uhuiii .... wooo, it turns out you invented also yes. I thought you did not like it at young leaves, little boy! "
"Damn you, he kept stalking the canal!"
"Come forth game, tell me later in the class!"
We also run fast after hearing the bell rang, I told all. About what ILMI said. And it was a concern that the majority of women my friend. How not. Our measure Ilmi just a little kid, and still very small. But the way of thinking and style of language and feelings seemed like the rest of our students. And when there is an empty school hours, I and some of my friends gathered around the circular grade
"Maybe it's an obsession!" Said Evi
"I suppose you're first love," said Nova
"I do not like it" I replied a bit annoyed
"But really, I think he's handsome, romantic and very manly!"
We laughed and laughed as we talked about it, ILMI passed in front of my class with a friend, sharp eyes staring at me from far away though not overly stylized expressions as usual
"I can confirm that he is handsome!"
"I agree!"
A month later when I and some of my friends in the cafeteria to rest him staring us one by one, as if willing to memorize our names respectively. I did not think too much about it, but when Andina "as if someone were considered, boy!" I tried to watch it, but I do not see like view of the same, which I know is a bunch of elementary school children who chatted and waited clustered empty classroom. I was silent and no longer pay attention. Two minutes later the bell recess was over, we walked out of the school cafeteria back going to class, we waited boys just in front of the class terrace, cool style that makes us laugh, we no longer tease, knowing it we are no longer interested in him after knowing her age. One by one my friend fighting in, just me and Cory also Andina sauntering, no more students behind us, so we also are not too fuss about who he was waiting for, and when Andina preceded me in, hands grab my hand, Cory turned to me with a serious face , while Andina back out with Evi meet us. I was blocked in by hand, I smiled confused with what he wants. She smiled sweetly ... even very sweet, clean white skin, red lips and cheeks flushed like a newborn baby. I tried to fend off his hand, but it's hard. He holds strong wrists, Cory just watching us. Now the boy was standing right in front of me, we were almost the same height, though he was still in sixth grade and I had two high school grades.
"You're wrong class" I said seriously; finish my smile,
"Ilmi my name! Who are you? "
"Devi! Looks like I have to go Ilmi, we continued another time! "
"I'm waiting!" Fast pace, she was gone from me, I just looked at each other and then Cory chuckled. I saw he was starting to get into he’s computer class.
That first day we talked, his eyes sharp once when asked to speak, he was like a child in sixth grade physically, but I think he is much more mature and mature. When the hour of my class was over, he waited for us in front of the school fence, I tried running away from my promise, I avoid it. I passed the exit from the school gate is different; I'm lazy choosing to continue conversation with young children. But the next day he came back to block front gate entrance. He was all dressed up, of course it smells fragrant and fresh as it was still early, so there are no activities that make him sweat.
"I'm waiting for yesterday" he said a bit moody, I'm sad quasi
"Sorry I forgot, you do not seriously think waiting for!"
"I've promised you yesterday, I'm definitely going to keep it!" We go hand in hand, I quickened the pace, and then he too will keep up my pace.
"I want to go first yes!" He smiled when I met my Physics teacher. And he just waved his hand at me. When I got all the classes I've like busy talking to her. Some giggled, some cheering, what they mean I do not know. Until finally Evi explained that when I walked by ILMI, they’re observed seriousness boy. "Gosh you guys too!" I said loudly, but it was more laughter and made me wince. The next day he likes following me, but I did not realize the quasi-existence. I love to relax in the library; it does not mean I'm a nerd. I just love to read some novels or collections of several novel synopsis from abroad or collection Indonesian writers. There are several collections of books was a favorite, as long as I attended SRIWIJAYA I've borrowed a collection of novel Marga T Karmila twelve times. And the story was not yet satisfied me. One day when the library is not too many visitors, I choose to sitting in the back of a shelf in a make up collection of encyclopedia of the science and history of the prehistoric world war. Someone from the direction behind me, patted me gently, and then moved a chair next to me, and as I watched his face, he was ready with a cheery smile. "What do you want here, instead of your class library is in the West End" I asked him, I began to wonder with his behavior. "I'm bored; you do not mind the Dev, when I'm here. After all, the mother did not forbid the librarian in! "He said without noticing my face. The basic encyclopedias with Japan languages opening. I just smiled. "I can read? You're free! "He caught my bad emotion. I really was not thinking about it. "Japanese culture it’s very interesting, turkey is also very interesting!" he said, reading a few sentences that I think it accents in the form of Japanese language. We were silent for a while; we were busy reading the sentence order collect in our reading. Maybe because I concentrate my book then he too does not bother me. Half an hour later, the sound before called me to go back to class. "I first ilmi" I say, I took my book, then she pulled out a book that I want to return in the arrangement of shelves. "I'll have that back?" Sharp eyes looking at me, and I just smiled, the smile suddenly began to shrink, when they see me leave. I do not care for it. His behavior was becoming increasingly bizarre, but I dare not guess, be some time later, when I came home with a friend of my man he is suddenly acting weird, and when we met on the basketball court he is "do you have a boyfriend, I'm disappointed!" He remembering it alone and left me, me and some of my friends looked at each other laughing as hard as plainly as we make sure that ILMI is out of the basketball court. "He seems like dev, with you!" Said Nova, Roni and direct Heri clap and cough, "you're crazy, he's our elementary and high school," I answered. "He has not time to mature!" Said Roni. "Maybe!" Answered the other and shouted to each other. "He's like a ripe fruit that forced before old farmer". Well since the incident, he will no longer see me on a regular basis. I also do not care about it all. I think it's not normal. And I do not need to handling mind fatherly things that are not important. I'd like to prepare for the exam time. my semester test. Next month will start. We're short on time, practicing with each quiz, answer together. This month will be filled with lots of exam test. My time is no longer visit the library. I'm even more frequently visiting the cafeteria to chat with my friend who is not a class. We exchanged material taught by each teacher, I try some science observed, the majority of the material topic almost no difference, even quiz still the same. the answers is the same. So far there has been no difficulty is too hard. So when the semester exams really we all were really ready. During the exam the students obtaining seeking a free ride. Including me. Hero often take me home, sometimes even like me. So that helped save many more my transport pocket. At the end of the test I again met with silence ILMI he looked at me from the other side, arms bringing the unusual novels I borrowed the library. His eyes seem greeting, waving his hand at me. I just smiled no continuation smile, and then I walked away, because of Heri and my friend was ready to finishing time to seek entertainment. Understandably we were tired of all the semester exams last ten days. When I turned back, ILMI had disappeared. He was no longer standing on his porch. I smiled.
Two weeks later after we finished semester break, I'm back again met with ILMI, he was waiting for me at the library, at a table and kusri I usually use for a reading area. like he had long waited for. Though I do not know if he was trying to find me
"Hey ... you're so bright!"
"Really!"
"How your exam!"
"Perfect, me how!"
"I have to prepare for next month for a practice exam, and be some quiz before the national exam!" He replied seriously.
"Successful yes ILMI!" He smiled, his style is not the age. He's really grown up. Maybe I will not realize he was still in sixth grade. If I do not see their own color uniform he wears.
"I went first yes!" She said, and I nodded.
I'm glad he left me first, because I often feel uncomfortable when he was invited to chat with an unusual look. The next day we are met as they passed it, probably because he was busy with his studies. He will undergo a national exam four months. There is nothing he or she is not a problem for me. I already have a sweetheart though our separations date with the ocean even though we are one continent. When I miss I can send my letter only or send email. It was cheaper than our mutual interlocal using telephone that costs quite expensive. Understandably we were still in school, and has not worked. The figure could not be liken Ilmi class with my boyfriend, he's much younger than us , he’s thinking still seem childish though she looks more mature than us. Meanwhile, the man I love, she's more mature than me, he’s think more calm down and far more formal and logical at issued an opinion in every conversation we have. I never told him ILMI figure, and he only used when responding to "let aja, he learned a teenager, thinking maturity being processed, after all it's his love, so we need not worry. I'm just worried if he was the same age as me definitely thought we would differ from current thinking "I think his opinion is true. So I do not need to re-pique by his age. Opinion in walk only short period of time, two weeks later. Currently Chemistry lessons, we are learning new material about mixing chemicals. All students concentrate on the board, Mrs. Mamik busy explaining changes in the mix and nature. All no one dared to talk. Since the material will definitely be back when he test the questionnaire with questions about our quiz. Andina who sit together with me, just suddenly cornered elbows towards my arm, "dev ... dev .. dev ..! look up directions laterally direction exactly twelve quickly see above .. "of course I was very surprised, I did not notice what he was talking about, now the seat back Cory was behind me," dev, .. dev, just look up! " her legs pinned behind my ass, make my chair a little forward. "There what" I whispered angrily. "Tough it up!" She said,. Dedi and Roni are beside my bench friends with me , suddenly laughed. And I turned at him. The direction they point out, not mean that I am surprised, I really totally not sure what I saw. A thick white cardboard paper lengthwise with hands DEVI I LOVE YOU read the article pretty clearly legible, red markers he uses to make his heart unreadable. I do not see quasi again, most of my friends who was notice. Restraining remedy laugh, whether by way of shutting up, or down. Unfortunately. Ilmi voice screaming and shouting my name back to the same sentence as he writes, his voice hard. Very loud. "I love you, I LO VE LO VE YOU ... .. DEVI LOVE YOU, YOU HEAR THAT "my goodness, I have turned to air windowpane hole, where we could see each other. But unfortunately it seems Miss Mamik, have created the pretext I feeling in trouble about hi’s troublemaker in her class, she called me and asked me to work remedy the problem. "Ouch!" I'm upset, if I can not answer, I certainly would in the given sentences to stand up at front of class before their subject till class ends. "ILMI shit!" I hissed. "Advanced course, I'll teach," said Roni. As I go forward, fortunately I had no trouble with the problem. Then I will welcome to come back to my desk. "You are going" says Mrs. Mamik me. Gosh and it actually makes the whole class laugh gggrrrrrr on ..... some even hit the bench banging contain his laughter as extraordinary. I only hold silent shame, Andina just come laugh at me. "Mom is not" I said, slightly annoyed. "Oh I love that you think the young leaves". Ilmi behavior is increasingly unclear. Even his behavior already spread evenly among the two classes. How not. My friend Anna asked Gita and immediately when home from school. They see the attraction of a shout ILMI just in front of our class. Everything is thought that if I went out with primary school children. Of course it pisses me off, since I avoid routine and my existence in the library until I was right back to my routine when I'm sitting in class Three Languages. Because I think the longer I do not see ILMI. Because he has graduated from his class. Surely he's going to school elsewhere. But I was wrong,
My first day in class so I enjoyed the language, everything went as I expected. My favorite subject is world history and culture plus more time for learning English literature or literary Indonesia. Portions have more be close so I enjoy, there are two additional subjects that SATRA Japanese and Malay Arabic literatures, that need a little extra attention. Especially Japan, all students learn first fatherly. We learned to write and read like a kindergarten. Several letters to uppercase Hiragana and Katakana mandatory for us, as well as Japanese kanji writing. Bu Words ending our Japanese teacher "you should study harder, because the younger guys in the elementary school classroom are good at writing letters Japan! One more thing, you do not need to be ashamed remedy to spell each letter, besides Japanese kanji do not have as many kinds of Chinese State! So keep the spirit of learning a new language! "Phrase often spoken in the classroom. Gradually we are ready not ready, like it or not we must have to learn Japanese. Although sometimes complain. There's even our classmates named Edo, he was our class president has a sense of humor, smart English speaking but when discussing Japanese school hours, so that he felt was a very high stress levels, such as loss of confidence, even the temperature of the blood certainly will rise over the course takes place. Early begun when we did not realize all that, but when there is a written test Japanese letters, surely he got the worst among the other students. Likewise, when there is rapid reading test, or tests conversation, Edo must be frequent in the bathroom for several hours after school hours, all seemed amused by his role. Well what can we do. But that's the reality. It would be ironic if we were studying English literature, then he's most active students, and always offering to be a moderator. Even his English style really British. He too followed the existing association’s on my city that British Council.
Now I'm back again with my old activities, I like to visit the school library to read some novels collection of ancient works of poet-owned new or old poet, I'm happy with their work. I think our nation's children are not much good compared Europe writers. When I walked only a few students are concentrating with their reading, there is also a chat swept by some groups. Looks like they are working on a group assignment Biology, there is also a dating partner circuitry, each describing their hearts through poetry readings belong to Shakespeare. But they are not students of language. This time I was dating not to enjoy the novel, I was dating fatherly enjoy a collection of Spanish cultural history of the city, I was reading the differences in beliefs, I read their geography. I fell one thing with a still strong culture depicting the history of the ancient culture. Because I felt the cultural history of Indonesia is not too maintained continuity compared to other state-owned heritage. I was so engrossed in reading, no students were reading at the table I places, until a few minutes later he came, had long seemed he stood on my front, a few minutes in silence. Unfortunately I was not aware of its existence, until he decided to say hello.
"Hello ... how do you do dev!"
I lifted my head, and noticed appearance.
"What do you think?" I still do not know who the front of me, though I had expected that he ILMI.
"Have you forgotten?" He asked with my doubt, I forced myself to smile, and I asked him to sit before he has been first chair draw backs to the sound of wooden shifting timber on the floor
"You go back to school here!" Questions of my rhetorical action is very enough to upset
"Well, I went to school here because of you!"
"Really?"
"You do not believe it, it seems. I hope this does not disappoint! "I do not understand what is proper fatherly answer the question. I'm just confused, because he and I is not suitable when we have to say taste like. Although I do not like to be my special. Even I was reluctant when he was around me.
"Hello ... are you there?" He returned surprised me. And I just smiled. He rose from his chair to go closer, then pulled back my right beside his seats.
"I like you, and I have not gotten an answer from you to the question I asked three months ago!" Sentence makes me stunned, no friends my man who declares his love to me loudly sound like it. Indeed he made me mad. I can not speak, not because I'm fascinated with it means face. I'm still loyal to my boyfriend even though we're dealing remotely and had not met for over a year. But really, really made me ILMI girl who looks stupid,
"your Mouth still can work right?"
"I just do not understand what you mean!"
"I think you can understand with my sentence, I know you're a student of language classes, so ... you should know what I mean even though I did not much lengthy sentences describe!"
"Oohhh .... ILMI, please. Do not beat around the bush. Say it! "
"I love the beautiful sister of my class, and you're the one!"
He made me ashamed, because I've got a decent answer to the question he was talking about, I will want to leave this room. I backed my chair a few inches, so I could quickly run away, but unfortunately even though he was underneath. But his arm very strong interesting.
"Ilmi release! We'll talk about another time, I seem to forget that there are unresolved literary task! "He too let me go. My breath regularly again when I'm away from her. I walked a little faster than usual, I did not dare look back towards me so afraid ILMI noticed my pace. And when I passed in front of the ladies' room, I collided with Cory, oh my head hurts grumble incoherently, knowing it bounced out I hit him hit the wall. And I think it made him mad at me. Though he finally smiled. I wonder what he noticed from the behind.
"Sorry ... sorry, I'm in a hurry!"
"Depleted dating yahh! Uhuiii .... wooo, it turns out you invented also yes. I thought you did not like it at young leaves, little boy! "
"Damn you, he kept stalking the canal!"
"Come forth game, tell me later in the class!"
We also run fast after hearing the bell rang, I told all. About what ILMI said. And it was a concern that the majority of women my friend. How not. Our measure Ilmi just a little kid, and still very small. But the way of thinking and style of language and feelings seemed like the rest of our students. And when there is an empty school hours, I and some of my friends gathered around the circular grade
"Maybe it's an obsession!" Said Evi
"I suppose you're first love," said Nova
"I do not like it" I replied a bit annoyed
"But really, I think he's handsome, romantic and very manly!"
We laughed and laughed as we talked about it, ILMI passed in front of my class with a friend, sharp eyes staring at me from far away though not overly stylized expressions as usual
"I can confirm that he is handsome!"
"I agree!"
I just shut my friends heard chatter. All he was talking to me nothing was wrong. I personally admit that snot-nosed kid was indeed very handsome, and looks smart. Maybe if he was he was on top of me I can fall in love with him. And never mind for sure I would accept his love without shame. Unfortunately, all that happens is ironic nature of what I think.
"What lover has answered your letter last week!"
"Well, I'm happy, and since then I more confident, I've telling also about ILMI a few months ago. But he seemed like normal respond to me! "
"Good for you, why do not you take it Ilmi Love!"
"Well take it, I think it was his mind Air Force officials, who know special allowance, and I know, cars are used for her is a car built up. Well count than you ride Bus! "
"Nuts to you" I said with a laugh her hair. We all laughed.
Next day my day is filled with meetings with ILMI even though I used to avoid it, but it seemed he was more clever because it's so easily he could see me. Even a few months ago my mother said, no children named ILMI calling me at home, afternoon when I was out with my friends. This does not dare tell my friend. Understandably I was lazy when they tease me heavily with ILMI.
ever at a day when I was going home alone riding city buses, suddenly he sat next to an empty bench, as long as she climbed out of nowhere, I was not clear how did he’s knows. suddenly he was sitting beside me smiling sweetly. I was shocked, I was just thinking how to get how his think like this. How could he likes a girl whose age is much he feels. And what I know and you are is senior high school and junior high school more olds are very different in terms of patterns piker. Moreover, he was sitting in class seven, must still love to play. Very different from the twelfth grade age children like me, we must begin interested to opposite sex. It was commonplace. He gave money to the driver to pay four thousand dollars fatherly seated us. And when a driver gives his change, then ILMI refused. He insisted on paying for my seat, and insist on denying his change given bus conductor. I do not know what he meant. But I think she was different from a boy his age.
"are you walk me home! you want," I asked curious, and he just smiled
"I want to take you, but I can not drive, so I figured what's the harm if I take you to sit together in the bus!"
"You never take the bus!" But he just shook his head when I asked.
Gosh, answer me feel sympathy. He is still without looking at me. It faces his innocents start back up. I just quietly hold my foolishness. I'm afraid if I show it, then he will feel offended
"Thank you" I said simply. He smiled, I was surprised to hold my hand a moment like type off and release again. The hand was warm, very warm against my skin. I want to float it. I could barely think straight, I'm confused how treating boys his age. Obviously I was aware that I did not have the same feeling bleak that she said to me. When I was not allowed to get off the bus, take me home. So easy ban him. He too obeys what I command. I'm relieved to hear that. "Bye! See you soon tomorrow" I just smiled and waved to him.
I am very hard to avoid it, so I just let he would do to me, I will not be banned for not falling in love with me, I will not be asked fatherly go to another school. I can only understand his role tolerant. Although some of my friends love to tease us when we were sitting together in somewhere. Although most of my friends know that between me and instead of being relation ship as ILMI lover. The love that exists between our unrequited. Nothing more. And I used to be in this relationship. nothing special to me. Although ILMI are expecting privilege exists between us. I feel bad actually with him much hope. But to be honest I can not give you a special feeling as he requested. I admit even I was respected. But I really can not make her happy in accordance with his wishes. Although, I really do not have to look sad on disappointed. I've been told ILMI. That long before he attended in my life, I've had someone special for two years. I think after I tell it, ILMI can take the decision to retreat. Leaving her feelings, and looking for someone special who is more worthy. All I did was never can change her feelings. Even I was impressed as evil girl. So it all stopped. I'm just not so comply. I used to keep a promise, even I often went to the library to no longer be a time filler. Just because I do not want to see him. O again I want to disturb his mind, even though I had no intention of bothering fatherly. I do not want to further hurt her again. actually I feel so sorry for him. I tried fatherly offer genuine friendship. But apparently he did not like the offer. Ilmi rejected. Well if that's his decision, then I could just sit on my hands. I just do not want him to blame me in the future. Because I have repeatedly told about the refusal. We felt as if the cold war. Whenever we passed without intentionally, he is no longer willing to say hello to me, even though it sounds like good news to me, I'm not too bothered about it. These conditions are attacked almost two months. But I almost did not bother about him. In fact I'm happy when I saw him sitting alone with her classmates. Seems he was deliberately showing off his new girlfriend to me perpetually direct. I’m not feel concerned, but is never mind it's not my concern at all. Maybe because he realized my pleasure, then he too returned to behave as before. He came back over to me, greeted me friendly and back again waiting in the cafeteria or the library school, but even after he accidentally have been waiting in the room tether school until after school hours.
"Hello, glad to be back to see you smile" I was shocked say it.
"You surprise me" I was furious, and he pursed his mouth moody
"Sorry, I just feel very happy when seeing"
"There need to be? Because I'll be home before dark! "
"I just wanted to give this" letter yellow sunflowers gave me a chocolate decorated with a red ribbon is also given for me. I accept the happy liver, although some reject my gift. I do not want to hurt him. We walked together and split up the school fence. He went to get the bus to take me home, while behind him. It stood a driver with a car Honda accord ready fatherly deliver him home safely. Because today I'm home alone, so I had the opportunity to read the ILMI on the bus, while enjoying a chocolate gift. I observe and figure like it is, even he told me and fatherly feelings, he was not too happy wearing beauty sentence. In a letter written just I love you and I miss you so much. Well ... it very simple, but have a deep mean full extraordinary. Unfortunately, the sentence was not thrilling me as usual sentences spoken lover. But I believe, ILMI will be a man who really gallant and romantic in the eyes of the girls. I kept the letter and I said no, I left it in the seat city bus. I have no intention what for that matter. I also do not want to keep it, because it is nothing special that needs to be saved, I think. The next day you come back to avoid it, and successfully stay away for one week. Right on the same day, he was waiting in front of the school gate. And when I memorized the strapping figure, so I took to his heels, to go through the back gate of the school. Just so I can go to class without the knowledge of ILMI. I think today was a success. But not for the next day, even though I managed to come to school early without meeting him. That morning my English literature teacher for coming late, but we were ready with the material he had until in our homeroom. Although in the classroom no one teacher that watched us. But we orderly. Although we were chatting quietly with each other makes the task a romantic poem that will be exhibited in front of the class. One hour we had to rack my brain looking for a romantic series of sentences, but more hard it was for me, knowing I'm not the only women romantic group indulgence sentence high aesthetic value. My bench Friends too busy just likes me, but Cory
"Ilmi looking like?" He pulled my hair, and I immediately looked at him and saw ILMI. The boy seems to say something, but unfortunately I did not understand what he meant. I did not bother. And she seems upset, plainly left the place where he had stood within ten feet of the front of my class. A minute later my English literature teacher came
"Good morning children!"
"Morning mom!" Answered all the students together.
"Have you finished?"
"Not yet mom" together.
He also give us another hour to discuss the hand signals. We then go back down and continued to think arrangements sentence poem. A few minutes later, my class ILMI knocked three times, and Mrs. Betty turned his face towards the entrance, some of my friends have looked at me quietly as he could said with view and ducking was oh my God are you kidding me. They are stepped smiling grab my leg.
"Excused me Mrs, I'm looking for my friend!"
"Yes ... may I help you"
"Thank you, but I need to give this book for her"
Without orders, he went straight to my desk, gave me a book, do not know why my heart just pounding suddenly, when he approached me.
"I just want to give it, read it and I'm waiting your answer soon as possible, until see you at the library!" He too went out of my face, through my teacher saying
"I'm sorry mom disturbing you, thank you very much!" And then he went with turn left the classroom, walking like a robot without looking back at one second. All laugh. And only Mrs. Betty are amazed surprised to see us all
"Why is it you all laugh ... the boy is really polite with her sister. Without that book, you can not learn right! "His eyes glanced at me, but I can only keep quiet no smile
"Yes mom" I replied simply. All students are actually laughing out loud
"Sorry mom, the boy was obsessed with Devi, so he's really excited with her like truly admire," said Edo our class president
"Really! Oh you should be love with the boy like him even he just like your brother "Betty smiled, compensate the students, it ILMI really embrace his attitude. Tapi9 well, all my friends knew what was going on, all did not go over my will, all just feeling ILMI.
"Okey class .... time is up, give it to me about your poem! I'll choose one to reading your poem at class! "
"Right mom!"
Until the end of class hours before I read what she wrote.
Dev
Why did not you answer my feelings, it's a form what the difficult question. It took how long for you to answer. What is only since I was four years younger than you, until it is very fatherly make you shy like me? I’ very crazy like you.
Ilmi
I smiled and Fitri just only read "he seems serious!" Maybe. I answered him with the same letter and envelope when he gave me earlier. Below I wrote
ILMI
SHAME ME IF YOU REALLY LIKE YOU, AND THE LIKE I'VE NEVER TELL ME THE SPECIAL possessed upon me FOUR YEARS. AND I AM VERY LOVED MY HEART SPENUH. THIS IS THE ANSWER KUHARAPSEMUA can make you SATISFIED AND NO LONGER TO ASKING THE SAME THING BACK TO ME.
THANKS
YOUR SISTER
DEVI
I promise to get back to see him in the library, I hanay obliged to provide an answer to his letter. Then leave it. He was disappointed that I did not accompany him on perpustkaan amenit be some, but again it's not my business so I ignored him.
Since the recent events, it seems making more mature in a natural process. He no longer bothers me too much, although he's still friendly when greeted, or just watching a little longer, but it's not too intrusive as at first. I also no longer bother to avoid him, all normal. It's just that there are some different style, he's much more grown up than his initial appearance. His style is almost the same circuitry high school kid like me, the tidy her hair, but she still likes calls me at home within a month, just for normal conversation without any inserts words of love. And while I celebrate our graduation, she came up to me while saying congratulations on graduation, he gave a recalls memories very neats wrapped with colorful batik-patterned wrapping paper decorated with blue roses and blue plastic color "Dev hello ... thank you already want to see me in the library! I love it "she smiled and held out his right hand to shake my hand.
"Thank you for words, I hope you too soon graduate from here with fantastic value!" I received a helping hand as a greeting. Then she gave me a box the size of a mini-sized box of twenty centimeter. He just sees me with his best smile I ever seen.
"What is this!"
"Open it at home, I hope you like it"
"Wahh, so pretty sure" it's just a guess, I do not know what was in it, but no other words that passed my mind, so I can only say that's it.
"Well ... you certainly will look beautiful when wearing it, you make a lecture on the science of tourism?" He asked and I just nodded. "Well, it would do you need fatherly support the appearance of your lovely" she smiled
"Thanks, but sorry I do not have one of souvenir for you!"
"Is not a problem for me, your beautiful smile like that was to be made quieter than
An expensive objects, may I ask you something? "
"What, if I could give would I give!"
"Easy!"
"Well tell me!"
"Two things I want to ask, please do not ever forget my figure. I’m Ilmi who ever and will always love you until you grow up. I can say that this time I seriously though I was a young child younger than you. And one more thing! "Serious face, to make fascinated enjoy his handsome face.
"Yah .. I sure will not forget "we smiled at each other, he shook my hand again and pulled my shoulder, hugged like fast and strong, and then he kissed my left cheek. I was surprised, but I let forced
"What lover has answered your letter last week!"
"Well, I'm happy, and since then I more confident, I've telling also about ILMI a few months ago. But he seemed like normal respond to me! "
"Good for you, why do not you take it Ilmi Love!"
"Well take it, I think it was his mind Air Force officials, who know special allowance, and I know, cars are used for her is a car built up. Well count than you ride Bus! "
"Nuts to you" I said with a laugh her hair. We all laughed.
Next day my day is filled with meetings with ILMI even though I used to avoid it, but it seemed he was more clever because it's so easily he could see me. Even a few months ago my mother said, no children named ILMI calling me at home, afternoon when I was out with my friends. This does not dare tell my friend. Understandably I was lazy when they tease me heavily with ILMI.
ever at a day when I was going home alone riding city buses, suddenly he sat next to an empty bench, as long as she climbed out of nowhere, I was not clear how did he’s knows. suddenly he was sitting beside me smiling sweetly. I was shocked, I was just thinking how to get how his think like this. How could he likes a girl whose age is much he feels. And what I know and you are is senior high school and junior high school more olds are very different in terms of patterns piker. Moreover, he was sitting in class seven, must still love to play. Very different from the twelfth grade age children like me, we must begin interested to opposite sex. It was commonplace. He gave money to the driver to pay four thousand dollars fatherly seated us. And when a driver gives his change, then ILMI refused. He insisted on paying for my seat, and insist on denying his change given bus conductor. I do not know what he meant. But I think she was different from a boy his age.
"are you walk me home! you want," I asked curious, and he just smiled
"I want to take you, but I can not drive, so I figured what's the harm if I take you to sit together in the bus!"
"You never take the bus!" But he just shook his head when I asked.
Gosh, answer me feel sympathy. He is still without looking at me. It faces his innocents start back up. I just quietly hold my foolishness. I'm afraid if I show it, then he will feel offended
"Thank you" I said simply. He smiled, I was surprised to hold my hand a moment like type off and release again. The hand was warm, very warm against my skin. I want to float it. I could barely think straight, I'm confused how treating boys his age. Obviously I was aware that I did not have the same feeling bleak that she said to me. When I was not allowed to get off the bus, take me home. So easy ban him. He too obeys what I command. I'm relieved to hear that. "Bye! See you soon tomorrow" I just smiled and waved to him.
I am very hard to avoid it, so I just let he would do to me, I will not be banned for not falling in love with me, I will not be asked fatherly go to another school. I can only understand his role tolerant. Although some of my friends love to tease us when we were sitting together in somewhere. Although most of my friends know that between me and instead of being relation ship as ILMI lover. The love that exists between our unrequited. Nothing more. And I used to be in this relationship. nothing special to me. Although ILMI are expecting privilege exists between us. I feel bad actually with him much hope. But to be honest I can not give you a special feeling as he requested. I admit even I was respected. But I really can not make her happy in accordance with his wishes. Although, I really do not have to look sad on disappointed. I've been told ILMI. That long before he attended in my life, I've had someone special for two years. I think after I tell it, ILMI can take the decision to retreat. Leaving her feelings, and looking for someone special who is more worthy. All I did was never can change her feelings. Even I was impressed as evil girl. So it all stopped. I'm just not so comply. I used to keep a promise, even I often went to the library to no longer be a time filler. Just because I do not want to see him. O again I want to disturb his mind, even though I had no intention of bothering fatherly. I do not want to further hurt her again. actually I feel so sorry for him. I tried fatherly offer genuine friendship. But apparently he did not like the offer. Ilmi rejected. Well if that's his decision, then I could just sit on my hands. I just do not want him to blame me in the future. Because I have repeatedly told about the refusal. We felt as if the cold war. Whenever we passed without intentionally, he is no longer willing to say hello to me, even though it sounds like good news to me, I'm not too bothered about it. These conditions are attacked almost two months. But I almost did not bother about him. In fact I'm happy when I saw him sitting alone with her classmates. Seems he was deliberately showing off his new girlfriend to me perpetually direct. I’m not feel concerned, but is never mind it's not my concern at all. Maybe because he realized my pleasure, then he too returned to behave as before. He came back over to me, greeted me friendly and back again waiting in the cafeteria or the library school, but even after he accidentally have been waiting in the room tether school until after school hours.
"Hello, glad to be back to see you smile" I was shocked say it.
"You surprise me" I was furious, and he pursed his mouth moody
"Sorry, I just feel very happy when seeing"
"There need to be? Because I'll be home before dark! "
"I just wanted to give this" letter yellow sunflowers gave me a chocolate decorated with a red ribbon is also given for me. I accept the happy liver, although some reject my gift. I do not want to hurt him. We walked together and split up the school fence. He went to get the bus to take me home, while behind him. It stood a driver with a car Honda accord ready fatherly deliver him home safely. Because today I'm home alone, so I had the opportunity to read the ILMI on the bus, while enjoying a chocolate gift. I observe and figure like it is, even he told me and fatherly feelings, he was not too happy wearing beauty sentence. In a letter written just I love you and I miss you so much. Well ... it very simple, but have a deep mean full extraordinary. Unfortunately, the sentence was not thrilling me as usual sentences spoken lover. But I believe, ILMI will be a man who really gallant and romantic in the eyes of the girls. I kept the letter and I said no, I left it in the seat city bus. I have no intention what for that matter. I also do not want to keep it, because it is nothing special that needs to be saved, I think. The next day you come back to avoid it, and successfully stay away for one week. Right on the same day, he was waiting in front of the school gate. And when I memorized the strapping figure, so I took to his heels, to go through the back gate of the school. Just so I can go to class without the knowledge of ILMI. I think today was a success. But not for the next day, even though I managed to come to school early without meeting him. That morning my English literature teacher for coming late, but we were ready with the material he had until in our homeroom. Although in the classroom no one teacher that watched us. But we orderly. Although we were chatting quietly with each other makes the task a romantic poem that will be exhibited in front of the class. One hour we had to rack my brain looking for a romantic series of sentences, but more hard it was for me, knowing I'm not the only women romantic group indulgence sentence high aesthetic value. My bench Friends too busy just likes me, but Cory
"Ilmi looking like?" He pulled my hair, and I immediately looked at him and saw ILMI. The boy seems to say something, but unfortunately I did not understand what he meant. I did not bother. And she seems upset, plainly left the place where he had stood within ten feet of the front of my class. A minute later my English literature teacher came
"Good morning children!"
"Morning mom!" Answered all the students together.
"Have you finished?"
"Not yet mom" together.
He also give us another hour to discuss the hand signals. We then go back down and continued to think arrangements sentence poem. A few minutes later, my class ILMI knocked three times, and Mrs. Betty turned his face towards the entrance, some of my friends have looked at me quietly as he could said with view and ducking was oh my God are you kidding me. They are stepped smiling grab my leg.
"Excused me Mrs, I'm looking for my friend!"
"Yes ... may I help you"
"Thank you, but I need to give this book for her"
Without orders, he went straight to my desk, gave me a book, do not know why my heart just pounding suddenly, when he approached me.
"I just want to give it, read it and I'm waiting your answer soon as possible, until see you at the library!" He too went out of my face, through my teacher saying
"I'm sorry mom disturbing you, thank you very much!" And then he went with turn left the classroom, walking like a robot without looking back at one second. All laugh. And only Mrs. Betty are amazed surprised to see us all
"Why is it you all laugh ... the boy is really polite with her sister. Without that book, you can not learn right! "His eyes glanced at me, but I can only keep quiet no smile
"Yes mom" I replied simply. All students are actually laughing out loud
"Sorry mom, the boy was obsessed with Devi, so he's really excited with her like truly admire," said Edo our class president
"Really! Oh you should be love with the boy like him even he just like your brother "Betty smiled, compensate the students, it ILMI really embrace his attitude. Tapi9 well, all my friends knew what was going on, all did not go over my will, all just feeling ILMI.
"Okey class .... time is up, give it to me about your poem! I'll choose one to reading your poem at class! "
"Right mom!"
Until the end of class hours before I read what she wrote.
Dev
Why did not you answer my feelings, it's a form what the difficult question. It took how long for you to answer. What is only since I was four years younger than you, until it is very fatherly make you shy like me? I’ very crazy like you.
Ilmi
I smiled and Fitri just only read "he seems serious!" Maybe. I answered him with the same letter and envelope when he gave me earlier. Below I wrote
ILMI
SHAME ME IF YOU REALLY LIKE YOU, AND THE LIKE I'VE NEVER TELL ME THE SPECIAL possessed upon me FOUR YEARS. AND I AM VERY LOVED MY HEART SPENUH. THIS IS THE ANSWER KUHARAPSEMUA can make you SATISFIED AND NO LONGER TO ASKING THE SAME THING BACK TO ME.
THANKS
YOUR SISTER
DEVI
I promise to get back to see him in the library, I hanay obliged to provide an answer to his letter. Then leave it. He was disappointed that I did not accompany him on perpustkaan amenit be some, but again it's not my business so I ignored him.
Since the recent events, it seems making more mature in a natural process. He no longer bothers me too much, although he's still friendly when greeted, or just watching a little longer, but it's not too intrusive as at first. I also no longer bother to avoid him, all normal. It's just that there are some different style, he's much more grown up than his initial appearance. His style is almost the same circuitry high school kid like me, the tidy her hair, but she still likes calls me at home within a month, just for normal conversation without any inserts words of love. And while I celebrate our graduation, she came up to me while saying congratulations on graduation, he gave a recalls memories very neats wrapped with colorful batik-patterned wrapping paper decorated with blue roses and blue plastic color "Dev hello ... thank you already want to see me in the library! I love it "she smiled and held out his right hand to shake my hand.
"Thank you for words, I hope you too soon graduate from here with fantastic value!" I received a helping hand as a greeting. Then she gave me a box the size of a mini-sized box of twenty centimeter. He just sees me with his best smile I ever seen.
"What is this!"
"Open it at home, I hope you like it"
"Wahh, so pretty sure" it's just a guess, I do not know what was in it, but no other words that passed my mind, so I can only say that's it.
"Well ... you certainly will look beautiful when wearing it, you make a lecture on the science of tourism?" He asked and I just nodded. "Well, it would do you need fatherly support the appearance of your lovely" she smiled
"Thanks, but sorry I do not have one of souvenir for you!"
"Is not a problem for me, your beautiful smile like that was to be made quieter than
An expensive objects, may I ask you something? "
"What, if I could give would I give!"
"Easy!"
"Well tell me!"
"Two things I want to ask, please do not ever forget my figure. I’m Ilmi who ever and will always love you until you grow up. I can say that this time I seriously though I was a young child younger than you. And one more thing! "Serious face, to make fascinated enjoy his handsome face.
"Yah .. I sure will not forget "we smiled at each other, he shook my hand again and pulled my shoulder, hugged like fast and strong, and then he kissed my left cheek. I was surprised, but I let forced
"Thanks, I love you because you were my first true love Dev"
We smiled at each other, even though I was shocked by what he had done. I can see and understand what he is doing. It was wonderful to me. He was a unique man who is very brave with his heart, though he did not disclose shy with people around us laughed. I hope eventually he could be a great person. That day was the last time we met and never met until now I was married and had a handsome son. Fill ILMI give gifts is a blue scarf made of knitted wool blue paper with my name in hiragana. Behind reads YOU’RE ILMI by the Katakana writing.
We smiled at each other, even though I was shocked by what he had done. I can see and understand what he is doing. It was wonderful to me. He was a unique man who is very brave with his heart, though he did not disclose shy with people around us laughed. I hope eventually he could be a great person. That day was the last time we met and never met until now I was married and had a handsome son. Fill ILMI give gifts is a blue scarf made of knitted wool blue paper with my name in hiragana. Behind reads YOU’RE ILMI by the Katakana writing.
Tags
short story
