Being a single parent is a woman who does not reassure me. Indeed, but when I saw my daughter was growing up Maurin of the age of the children how happy I am to be a mother even though I do not have a husband. I have become an orphan since the age of my daughter Maurin. At first glance I thought how happy I was when I was a child a child. My mother's father died of a plane crash. Fortunately for me, God did not take my life at the time. Maybe God still wants to see me play live this life until this moment. Aunt Lana was my father's sister who schooled in the Netherlands to become a doctor pretty. And her husband is a descendant of the famous painter of Bali and Java. His name Gusti. Uncle and aunt did not have a child, and then when the accident struck their parents think this is a boon or the wisdom behind a major disaster that struck my family. My uncle and aunt had me as his own child, and Maurin as their own grandchildren. I’m very thank God; I was given the love of those who love me so much. Not tired I always say thanks Alhamdulillah.
In 2005 I was married to a doctor. I knew him when I accompanied Aunt Lana to Jakarta to attend the symposium of doctors who are members of an Indonesian doctor ties IDI. The man who I knew, when it was named Ibrahim. First met in 2002 at Lobby Indonesia Hotel. The meeting ended with the accidental introduction of themselves during the lunch hour. I accompanied aunt at lunch time the restaurant west. It seems that besides Gusti uncle, aunt seemed to have been waiting for someone. When I asked who the person in question. Aunt prospective doctor just said she was great, I hope you have affinity. Gosh, it was my aunt and uncle I intend to find a mate. Actually I was quite surprised though I must admit I was impressed with my foster parents. Half an hour we were waiting for the man's presence, but it never comes. Uncle and aunt just chatting can I listen quietly without the slightest. I also quasi cool though I'm actually very curious about their topic. At that time, I busied myself with Sheldon novel Sidney recently bought overnight in the seaside, my ears were busy listening to songs on my play list mp3. Ten minutes later at front of me have stood a handsome man wearing glasses without segment. Clothes she was wearing very supportive appearance. To my surprise when I realized the man, yeah right, he is a man I met this morning in the Lobby lounge. He smiled his shock maybe not as big as I did. Understandably the yellow stains on his clothes are orange juice stain that I accidentally spilled on his uniform. I've apologized, and he seems also forgive me. Even so I still feel a little ashamed of my behavior.
"Lea, meet Ibrahim, oh yes he is my son Ibrahim introduce Lea! Beautiful is not it? "Gosh how embarrassed I was when I heard my aunt praised in front of him. Ibrahim posthaste hand tightly and shook my hand warmly. We looked at each other and smiled. I caught a glimpse uncle smiled and winked towards Ibrahim. Ibrahim seems as embarrassed me. "Want?" Said to my uncle. Aunt gave him the menu. "Oh, Doctor Lana why not eats more than just," he asked, flipping a few curious drink menus. "Buffet menu it does not fit, if not met tenderloin and T-bone style hotel in Indonesia!" Said my uncle, smiled. "Oh I guess anything else?" He replied. "What else?" Said aunt. "Sorry Doc, I think because there Professor!" Three men in front of me laughed merrily and hard so it would force me to smile. "What you order?" Ibrahim said to me. "I order pizza calzone" I said simply without repeating though he sounded less clear. "Very nice sounds yap Doc," he asked the aunt. "Of course, Lea tastes incredible, knowing only his childhood spent three years in the Netherlands!" Said to my Aunt. I'm still smiling mask her anxiety. Ibrahim ordered the same menu with me. Since then we have often met with a variety of simple reasons. Although at first we met just because he visited the house of fatherly meet my aunt. Because medical science affairs or any new health he had not yet fully understood. Occasionally we chatted in the living room alone, or in the back garden when he saw me swim. And the first time we went together with me when she went to look for CD track. Next he would take me to the movies or shopping or just exercise at gym. One year later his family dating fatherly proposed and set a date for our wedding. May 5th 2005 is the date of our wedding. As a wedding gift her hubby gave me a ticket to Paris honeymoon. Mammy gave him a set of beautiful and elegant jewelry from the new diamond. My aunt and uncle gave us a home and a car equipped with furniture. Its incredible luxury gifts we received. Our wedding was just simple, only a few relatives and colleagues of both parties and some of my little friends are still familiar. But it seems that after two years of marriage we never blessed with offspring, no signs of pregnancy with me. I'm grateful, both sides of the family is not in a hurry to ask the grandson of us. Ibrahim is also a husband who is not much demand. He's good, even better when he became my husband, full of understanding and always helps with housework, even though there was already a maid at home with me. Two passed out during our marriage with a second honeymoon in Bali. Week we enjoyed the fresh air there. Our retreat accidentally knew a girl named Niluh, he is the nephew of the uncle Gusti who lived in Canada with her husband. Since the divorce he too returned to their homeland alone. Though her nephew uncle, I never knew him directly. About Niluh just heard the story through several close family uncle in Denpasar. His figure is very beautiful and her incredible sexy. Glad to see the beauty of the body Niluh very charming. Glad to see the behavior of Abraham never looked at her at all, all the usual. Although caught a special signal when trying to seduce my husband Niluh. I'm relaxed, because Abraham loved me. Moreover, parents have great respect for the family Niluh uncle Gusti. One day when we were undergoing a second honeymoon in Nusa Dua, Niluh dating visit us at the hotel was alone for reasons dating to visit and accept a lunch invitation from her ex-husband. Not at all I suspect about it. Precisely Ibrahim who disconcerting appearance Niluh extraordinary courage comes to hotel wearing bikini and a piece of cloth that covers the beaches are pretty hip. "Where sist Lea" asked her husband. Ibrahim smiled at her hotel room door open. From the bathroom I yelled "Who dear?". Niluh was dating came up "I sist, Niluh! I'd like to take a swim!" Quietly typed bathroom door. And I just said yes. At that Ibrahim mind when I received an invitation Niluh. I tried hard to give her some sense and give thanks at the end he could accept the invitation Niluh. "You know Niluh, this event was our honeymoon, so it looks like you do not allowed fatherly kidnap one of us for any reason!" That's what he was talking about. But Niluh cengar just grin like an ignorant fool. Actually I agree with Abraham, but because he was the uncle nephew Lord, I'm so bad when it must often reject it. The longer I noticed that as time passes, I infer that Niluh try fatherly tempt Abraham. But unfortunately, I never dared to tell this to my uncle and aunt. I feel bad if I'm wrong assessment. I considered them my parents own. I dare say to Ibrahim and only one night as we chatted on the bed.
"You're not sleeping baby!"
"Yes a little while, just about ten pages," I replied, turning the next page. I know Ibrahim not like to see me continue to read the novel when he was going to ask me for sex. Her lips busy kissing my neck, his hand was busy stroking my arm hair and skin. Unfortunately I was not tempted because of the fun of this novel. Because feeling annoyed and impatient he too exciting novel I was reading, and then dropped me on the pillow.
"You're it!" Quietly cried half amused because his hands were busy put me to sleep. Sweet smile melts my heart ready fatherly. His sharp eyes ready imprison me in power.
"I want it tonight baby! .. Please" she whimpered
"Just a minute, let me continue the five yard again, after that you may satisfy your desires!"
"Lea ... Lea ... come on baby, you're not accidentally killing me!"
"Of course not"
"Okay five minutes, after five minutes of completion or not, you have to put the novel and serve your husband's. Okay ... okay ... okay Lea dear! "
I smiled to see appeal. Only one nod of the head which I gave him. But unfortunately can not give me five minutes time fatherly finish reading. I also resigned to this agreement. Ibrahim smiled with triumph.
"Satisfied" I said irritably. She laughed when she saw me upset. Then he got up from the bed to the dresser, opened a drawer when likely shocked then smiled.
"What you have not seen it," he asked me without showing something in the drawer. And I just shook my head.
"Close your eyes, and do not you go before I ask for you to go". I'm just abiding by his request. I knew he would give me a surprise. But what, I myself not know.
"Should, you know about this, baby, because I've put it since a day ago!" He said with a chuckle weird. I was silent while pounding. Although actually I'm upset too, because he did not say unfortunately on my birthday since last night. I also did not realize just quasi this special day. Now step closer to the bed my bed. In just seconds, Ibrahim had until draping his something behind my back with on my neck, Gosh, I shouted to myself, she did not forget my birthday.
"Happy birthday!" He said, kissing me on both cheeks and then crushed my lips.
"Thank you" I said sweetly. "Very pretty necklace, color stone was interesting.
"Thank you've liked, but I still have another one, open it yourself!" She said, handing me a small box again. I guess it was a box of chocolate candy wrapped neat and pretty
"Slowly, do not hurry" she said as she went to leave me alone "wait a minute, I seem to thirst after kissing you tenderly. I opened slowly; the box is made of black velvet cloth. In it turns out there is a ring of white gold with black stones like stone pendant that she attach to me. Oh beautiful, I cried silently. Dancing for a joy. Have been a long time since I wanted a black stone jewelry. When he came back with a Tiramisu cake, I ran was about to strike them and hug and kisses rained circuitry. Due to lack of my balance we fell on the sofa next to the door. Fate was lucky that the cake did not fall down with us. We fell together and laughed and hugged her back and kissed me on both cheeks.
"Thank you already congratulated me dank ado extraordinary beauty. This is a very quality I dreamed every evening lagging my year. ". He smiled and a spoonful of cake into my mouth, without cutting the cake into pieces. "You know darling, I love you, so please you do not hesitate to accept all of this!". I'm glad to hear it, as he adores me, as I only have the woman he loves in this world besides his mother are still pretty. I went back to spoon feed her some cake. "You're like," I asked, even though he too nodded she kissed his mouth still full of predictably mouthful of chocolate. "How Niluh" I asked curiously. Do not know why, I braced myself suddenly I asked it. "What to do" she said back to me. "She's beautiful ... sexy ... Clever" I said simply without thinking. I was just nature and the figure clearly Niluh embedded in my brain. "No. He's not my taste, especially his widow! "She said, glancing at.”If mean she's a virgin, you love her!". I'm still without my conversation continued; a second later I becoming jealousy with a clear answer that. "Come on darling, you're my wife, and I'm your husband. You know from the beginning we met I've fallen in love with you. So there is no reason for someone else to love me. Because it was clear and I will refuse them. It's obvious affection, not satisfied with the reply dear! "She hugged me tightly. My heart closely ill feels though not completely happy. "I'm sorry if I'm asking things that are not obvious!" I was feeling guilty for asking about his feelings to Niluh. How foolish, of course Ibrahim will always love me. I and Niluh have many different way of life, even though I've lived in Europe, I will never forget my eastern culture. "You know dear, I actually do not like her, even should you say if I said pretty uncomfortable when alone with him for any reason. I do not like the way he dressed, the way he looked and the way he is .... Ahhhh it's something I still do not like. And make sure he does not like. One thing else should I let you love, if he is not a godfather's nephew, I certainly would never want to talk or chat with her at all. Whatever the reason. You know dear, "asked Abraham to me with details. I just nodded in relief. Since that night I could no longer put jealousy or excessive suspicion. Aunt Lana-was already kissing weirdness Niluh, to talk to himself aunt uncle and uncle admonishes parents Niluh. Officially parents came to Surabaya fatherly Niluh apologize directly to me and Ibrahim. Ibrahim had also angry though with subtle way, but I know he did just that for sure he was feeling very uncomfortable. And since then no longer have a visit, Niluh to Surabaya to visit his uncle. And I heard Niluh also already has a new lover Irish nationality. My home back to normal as before. God grant pregnancy, wahh ... it likely to see the baby went well, though I'm late to know. Our parents happy to hear candidates their first grandchild. They never discuss my sex of the fetus, which they asked for was health and my fetus,Ibrahim was very attentive once to me. But at the outside usually all sounds and looks perfect. I received many congratulations from some family and friends of our family. Many more which advises what to do if they get pregnant young, my entire nutritional intake was noted, and the most talkative is Aunt Lana, advised him mama. A month later when they wanted to hold the three-month gestation, I went to see the tomb of mama and papa. I accompanied Ibrahim coming for us. There I cried with joy when told Mom that God has given me a pregnancy. I hope mom and dad can be happy to see the pregnancy later. I kissed and kissed the tombstone back mama papa tombstone. I'm sad to see my condition, because I was pregnant when mommy and daddy are not by my side. Ibrahim hugged and wiped tears now rolling down my cheeks. On his return from the grave I immediately swim, I love to swim, especially after being informed that the maternal great when followed sports pool. Ibrahim with me deliberately skipped just to keep me company that is experiencing a high level of sensitivity.
"You leave" I asked him when he realized its existence in the pond. And he just smiled sweetly and nodded. I like with all attention this time. Really I like it. I raced him, even though he initially refused. But when I say that this is the will baby me brother, and then he too hurried followed me. Although I knew he was slow pretend that I won. I winced amused at the thought of saying that this is the will of her baby. It felt like bursting out laughing. How stupid doctor fooled on this one for me, my intelligence was comparable to IQ and EQ. Delicious also turned out to be pregnant, because all my wishes obeyed without rejection. Moreover aunt and uncle who always brought me a wide range of food and fruit. It's like a queen. That afternoon, Ibrahim told me if her parents want to Surabaya visited my parent’s home. As soon as possible I went to the uncle and aunt. I'm afraid if too late to see them. Two hours later we both had reached home Aunt Lana. A turn out there was a small event to pray for the baby. Gosh, it was Ibrahim was the mastermind behind it all. I was surprised and happy; people around me noticed my condition. There is a small my celebration event for my fetus. In the religion of Islam, when the content was three months, God has breathed His spirit and write about fate, death, birth, mate . Then there will be a holy book Quran reading event at the aunt's house. That evening many guests who visit fatherly event. It was nice, but for some reason tonight I felt hot and the air is hot enough. Until I had to ask permission to guests to take a break. My aunt and mother-in-law accompanied me upstairs. For just take a rest. Mama fetch me a glass of hot tea, and aunt make me a plate of fruit salad. I tried to relax, but do not know why I like to feel exhausted and my body temperature is hot. At first I just thought that because many people are there in the house. But it was not, on the balcony above I will still feel hot, even though the wind was blowing a little harder than the night before. Mama looked worried sees passing by, while the aunt tried to calm down, even though I saw her face a little worried about me. Ringing telephone rang, aunt immediately raised that is not too noisy.
"Well, your wife is resting on!" He replied, I thought he was Ibrahim. Who was looking for me? "Well, go on! Mama with us! "Then hung up the telephone, aunt granted. More and more I feel fatigue. What’s wrong sweat, my stomach churning once, hurt like hell. I feel like a bowel movement. I tried to to the bathroom, I washing fatherly face and tried to sit on the toilet. But the pain and heartburn continues to attack me ... oh god I'm so scared, I'm scared ... well I’m afraid shout as loudly as possible.
"Ibraaaa .... ibrahim .... ibraaaaa" I cried harder when nobody is dating meet. I started to tense and cried. I trim slowly pants buttoned. I wipe everything "Ibraaa .... Auntiii ... Aunt Lanaaaa, mamammaaaa .... I whyyyyy! whyyyyyy," I cried as hard as possible, and to see Lana's aunt, covering his mouth, he saw me crying confusion
"You dear why, why! come fall!" Fatherly aunt helped me stand up, my legs felt weak, I fell back on the floor, my aunt cried out to the bathroom
"Papaaa ... papapaaa .... Take the above, why is your son," he cried, sobbing tears.
Ibrahim came precedes uncle, mama help me though, crying confusion. But mama hand blocked Ibrahim and want to rock me to sleep immediately carried me into my old room. I just sobbed tears. I know what it's called. I knew I was having a miscarriage. I know I have disappointed all expectations. Suddenly I fainting then entering the room, tremendous pain no more I experienced, I felt numb, I can not respond to them, they all to encircle and confused me. I could clearly see them very clearly. Uncle Gusti busy praying with beads, her aunt and my husband checked the pulse of my heart. Mama just cried. While papa tried fatherly call an ambulance. Half an hour later an ambulance took me away. I do not know how long I lay sick in hospital, Ibrahim held my hand while holding a stethoscope, aunt and uncle Gusti Lana at sofa front seat, I just saw papa, where mama? I do not see it. When I realized my aunt had approached me and kissed my forehead and smiled warmly. I did not dare ask anything. So is the aunt who did not dare tell my results. I shed tears, I woke up involuntarily Ibrahim. He looked startled, feeling happy back on his face.
"Thank goodness dear, you're better! I'm glad you see you smile "says Ibrahim.
"Yes, unfortunately I also feel the same way, do you still feel the pain?" Said aunt more worry. Clearly visible, because the strong stronger bite her lower lip. I just nodded. Shortly until my uncle and papa came.
"Thank God you're aware, my uncle pretty worried to see you fall asleep on a white bed!"
"Well dear, your mother worried, so mommy is not strong when I have to see you again!" Said papa. I'm confused what is meant by the word papa again. Did I pass out again?
"Well, we are waiting for turns since two days. Your heart was so weak when I checked it also said the doctor victor ". Heard it said that I felt sadness beyond ordinary. I sensed something was torn from my soul. Ibrahim and the others try to give them to me sweetest smile. Aunt Lana still see that beautiful smile, even when I watched him bite his lips with her hand firmly stronger to holding What do you mean aunt? I do not know. Uncle and Dad left the three of us after they kissed my forehead. More and more I feel bad. A second later, I'm back keeping in my last event. Where is the pain I was going through, until I bleeding in the living room door closed wash? After by uncles, aunts walked a few steps towards me. Then silence, just smiled and kissed my hand. Ibrahim did not speak to me again. Ibrahim withstand shocks such grief. I'm confused, though I know very little about the answer. It's just that my mouth did not dare reveal the truth. I can not..... the tears fall. Aunt sobbing. Ibrahim tried to hug her from the side.
"Why pale aunt! I'm a sick aunt why the sad "I'm trying to entertain myself. Lie to all that they are not sad to me. Ibrahim stroked my hair even though she was still hugging Aunt Lana.
"Dear! ..... Aunt does not hurt. Bi ... aunt just ...! "Silenced beautiful mouth with both hands, shaking his head. Trying to gather strength and take a deep breath. Well I know, and I was right. I tried to sit up, trying to find the rest of the fresh air. Trying to observe the people I love in front of me. Who was standing down without saying everything for me ... I want to feel like carving a lovely smile but I was not able to start a movement. I range the arms wide width, and aunt went up to me and hugged me. Her tears fall down at he shoulder. So did the tears falling down my cheeks. Silent tears.. But I will not be able to stop my own tears.
"I do not want to be afraid ..." I said so straightforward in women my mama I considered myself "I do not want to cry aunt, I've waited a long time, why did God take my fetus?" Suddenly I was not received by this incident. Why did God take it, why God did not entrust me. "Aunt, if I get pregnant again," I yelled, making Ibrahim aunt hugged me while releasing his arms from me. They just nodded, but unfortunately I was not satisfied with their answers. "Are you still loving me Ibra?" I say quietly without holding back sobs. Make aunt getting felt melancholy, until he left us both burst out office.
"I will always love you Lea, however or not healthy condition, although you will be old, though later you're going to be fat, though eventually your hair will be white gray I will still love you. I never question love this until his death. Hear anything anyway, whoever you are someday I will always love you love you. I'm ready to become whatever you want. Never question love Lea ... please .... please do not ever do that to me any of that condition. Because I could never take it all "so reassuring words like a magician revealing spell. Mantra was so strongly attached as bewitching eyes. Thank God you gave me an extraordinary priest soul.
"But I miscarried, and I was not able to .....! finger lock my lips, my sentence unfinished. He kissed me softly before he hugged me back again.
"Remember dear, is everything but a test only, we will rise to the next level. Of course our lives will always be tested by the Lord, because God loves us. Believe you me physically fit, and Hopefully you can get pregnant again. You just tired, okay so do not sweat it too much. You're announcing, I will love you! Always love .... always "
"But you want kids?"
"Yeah .. you're right! But I'm not as selfish, you will get pregnant again. You love lush "
"Really?
"... 100 percent absolutely correct, most obstetricians victor the best in this city. So I beg you not to worry? "
"What if said Victor contrast to the word of God?"
"Lea ... please, think a positive!"
"Yeah ... but I want to hear from you immediately! So lets say please! "
"You'll get pregnant again, darling, you can!"
"Just answer my question?"
"All right!"
"I'm ready!"
In 2005 I was married to a doctor. I knew him when I accompanied Aunt Lana to Jakarta to attend the symposium of doctors who are members of an Indonesian doctor ties IDI. The man who I knew, when it was named Ibrahim. First met in 2002 at Lobby Indonesia Hotel. The meeting ended with the accidental introduction of themselves during the lunch hour. I accompanied aunt at lunch time the restaurant west. It seems that besides Gusti uncle, aunt seemed to have been waiting for someone. When I asked who the person in question. Aunt prospective doctor just said she was great, I hope you have affinity. Gosh, it was my aunt and uncle I intend to find a mate. Actually I was quite surprised though I must admit I was impressed with my foster parents. Half an hour we were waiting for the man's presence, but it never comes. Uncle and aunt just chatting can I listen quietly without the slightest. I also quasi cool though I'm actually very curious about their topic. At that time, I busied myself with Sheldon novel Sidney recently bought overnight in the seaside, my ears were busy listening to songs on my play list mp3. Ten minutes later at front of me have stood a handsome man wearing glasses without segment. Clothes she was wearing very supportive appearance. To my surprise when I realized the man, yeah right, he is a man I met this morning in the Lobby lounge. He smiled his shock maybe not as big as I did. Understandably the yellow stains on his clothes are orange juice stain that I accidentally spilled on his uniform. I've apologized, and he seems also forgive me. Even so I still feel a little ashamed of my behavior.
"Lea, meet Ibrahim, oh yes he is my son Ibrahim introduce Lea! Beautiful is not it? "Gosh how embarrassed I was when I heard my aunt praised in front of him. Ibrahim posthaste hand tightly and shook my hand warmly. We looked at each other and smiled. I caught a glimpse uncle smiled and winked towards Ibrahim. Ibrahim seems as embarrassed me. "Want?" Said to my uncle. Aunt gave him the menu. "Oh, Doctor Lana why not eats more than just," he asked, flipping a few curious drink menus. "Buffet menu it does not fit, if not met tenderloin and T-bone style hotel in Indonesia!" Said my uncle, smiled. "Oh I guess anything else?" He replied. "What else?" Said aunt. "Sorry Doc, I think because there Professor!" Three men in front of me laughed merrily and hard so it would force me to smile. "What you order?" Ibrahim said to me. "I order pizza calzone" I said simply without repeating though he sounded less clear. "Very nice sounds yap Doc," he asked the aunt. "Of course, Lea tastes incredible, knowing only his childhood spent three years in the Netherlands!" Said to my Aunt. I'm still smiling mask her anxiety. Ibrahim ordered the same menu with me. Since then we have often met with a variety of simple reasons. Although at first we met just because he visited the house of fatherly meet my aunt. Because medical science affairs or any new health he had not yet fully understood. Occasionally we chatted in the living room alone, or in the back garden when he saw me swim. And the first time we went together with me when she went to look for CD track. Next he would take me to the movies or shopping or just exercise at gym. One year later his family dating fatherly proposed and set a date for our wedding. May 5th 2005 is the date of our wedding. As a wedding gift her hubby gave me a ticket to Paris honeymoon. Mammy gave him a set of beautiful and elegant jewelry from the new diamond. My aunt and uncle gave us a home and a car equipped with furniture. Its incredible luxury gifts we received. Our wedding was just simple, only a few relatives and colleagues of both parties and some of my little friends are still familiar. But it seems that after two years of marriage we never blessed with offspring, no signs of pregnancy with me. I'm grateful, both sides of the family is not in a hurry to ask the grandson of us. Ibrahim is also a husband who is not much demand. He's good, even better when he became my husband, full of understanding and always helps with housework, even though there was already a maid at home with me. Two passed out during our marriage with a second honeymoon in Bali. Week we enjoyed the fresh air there. Our retreat accidentally knew a girl named Niluh, he is the nephew of the uncle Gusti who lived in Canada with her husband. Since the divorce he too returned to their homeland alone. Though her nephew uncle, I never knew him directly. About Niluh just heard the story through several close family uncle in Denpasar. His figure is very beautiful and her incredible sexy. Glad to see the beauty of the body Niluh very charming. Glad to see the behavior of Abraham never looked at her at all, all the usual. Although caught a special signal when trying to seduce my husband Niluh. I'm relaxed, because Abraham loved me. Moreover, parents have great respect for the family Niluh uncle Gusti. One day when we were undergoing a second honeymoon in Nusa Dua, Niluh dating visit us at the hotel was alone for reasons dating to visit and accept a lunch invitation from her ex-husband. Not at all I suspect about it. Precisely Ibrahim who disconcerting appearance Niluh extraordinary courage comes to hotel wearing bikini and a piece of cloth that covers the beaches are pretty hip. "Where sist Lea" asked her husband. Ibrahim smiled at her hotel room door open. From the bathroom I yelled "Who dear?". Niluh was dating came up "I sist, Niluh! I'd like to take a swim!" Quietly typed bathroom door. And I just said yes. At that Ibrahim mind when I received an invitation Niluh. I tried hard to give her some sense and give thanks at the end he could accept the invitation Niluh. "You know Niluh, this event was our honeymoon, so it looks like you do not allowed fatherly kidnap one of us for any reason!" That's what he was talking about. But Niluh cengar just grin like an ignorant fool. Actually I agree with Abraham, but because he was the uncle nephew Lord, I'm so bad when it must often reject it. The longer I noticed that as time passes, I infer that Niluh try fatherly tempt Abraham. But unfortunately, I never dared to tell this to my uncle and aunt. I feel bad if I'm wrong assessment. I considered them my parents own. I dare say to Ibrahim and only one night as we chatted on the bed.
"You're not sleeping baby!"
"Yes a little while, just about ten pages," I replied, turning the next page. I know Ibrahim not like to see me continue to read the novel when he was going to ask me for sex. Her lips busy kissing my neck, his hand was busy stroking my arm hair and skin. Unfortunately I was not tempted because of the fun of this novel. Because feeling annoyed and impatient he too exciting novel I was reading, and then dropped me on the pillow.
"You're it!" Quietly cried half amused because his hands were busy put me to sleep. Sweet smile melts my heart ready fatherly. His sharp eyes ready imprison me in power.
"I want it tonight baby! .. Please" she whimpered
"Just a minute, let me continue the five yard again, after that you may satisfy your desires!"
"Lea ... Lea ... come on baby, you're not accidentally killing me!"
"Of course not"
"Okay five minutes, after five minutes of completion or not, you have to put the novel and serve your husband's. Okay ... okay ... okay Lea dear! "
I smiled to see appeal. Only one nod of the head which I gave him. But unfortunately can not give me five minutes time fatherly finish reading. I also resigned to this agreement. Ibrahim smiled with triumph.
"Satisfied" I said irritably. She laughed when she saw me upset. Then he got up from the bed to the dresser, opened a drawer when likely shocked then smiled.
"What you have not seen it," he asked me without showing something in the drawer. And I just shook my head.
"Close your eyes, and do not you go before I ask for you to go". I'm just abiding by his request. I knew he would give me a surprise. But what, I myself not know.
"Should, you know about this, baby, because I've put it since a day ago!" He said with a chuckle weird. I was silent while pounding. Although actually I'm upset too, because he did not say unfortunately on my birthday since last night. I also did not realize just quasi this special day. Now step closer to the bed my bed. In just seconds, Ibrahim had until draping his something behind my back with on my neck, Gosh, I shouted to myself, she did not forget my birthday.
"Happy birthday!" He said, kissing me on both cheeks and then crushed my lips.
"Thank you" I said sweetly. "Very pretty necklace, color stone was interesting.
"Thank you've liked, but I still have another one, open it yourself!" She said, handing me a small box again. I guess it was a box of chocolate candy wrapped neat and pretty
"Slowly, do not hurry" she said as she went to leave me alone "wait a minute, I seem to thirst after kissing you tenderly. I opened slowly; the box is made of black velvet cloth. In it turns out there is a ring of white gold with black stones like stone pendant that she attach to me. Oh beautiful, I cried silently. Dancing for a joy. Have been a long time since I wanted a black stone jewelry. When he came back with a Tiramisu cake, I ran was about to strike them and hug and kisses rained circuitry. Due to lack of my balance we fell on the sofa next to the door. Fate was lucky that the cake did not fall down with us. We fell together and laughed and hugged her back and kissed me on both cheeks.
"Thank you already congratulated me dank ado extraordinary beauty. This is a very quality I dreamed every evening lagging my year. ". He smiled and a spoonful of cake into my mouth, without cutting the cake into pieces. "You know darling, I love you, so please you do not hesitate to accept all of this!". I'm glad to hear it, as he adores me, as I only have the woman he loves in this world besides his mother are still pretty. I went back to spoon feed her some cake. "You're like," I asked, even though he too nodded she kissed his mouth still full of predictably mouthful of chocolate. "How Niluh" I asked curiously. Do not know why, I braced myself suddenly I asked it. "What to do" she said back to me. "She's beautiful ... sexy ... Clever" I said simply without thinking. I was just nature and the figure clearly Niluh embedded in my brain. "No. He's not my taste, especially his widow! "She said, glancing at.”If mean she's a virgin, you love her!". I'm still without my conversation continued; a second later I becoming jealousy with a clear answer that. "Come on darling, you're my wife, and I'm your husband. You know from the beginning we met I've fallen in love with you. So there is no reason for someone else to love me. Because it was clear and I will refuse them. It's obvious affection, not satisfied with the reply dear! "She hugged me tightly. My heart closely ill feels though not completely happy. "I'm sorry if I'm asking things that are not obvious!" I was feeling guilty for asking about his feelings to Niluh. How foolish, of course Ibrahim will always love me. I and Niluh have many different way of life, even though I've lived in Europe, I will never forget my eastern culture. "You know dear, I actually do not like her, even should you say if I said pretty uncomfortable when alone with him for any reason. I do not like the way he dressed, the way he looked and the way he is .... Ahhhh it's something I still do not like. And make sure he does not like. One thing else should I let you love, if he is not a godfather's nephew, I certainly would never want to talk or chat with her at all. Whatever the reason. You know dear, "asked Abraham to me with details. I just nodded in relief. Since that night I could no longer put jealousy or excessive suspicion. Aunt Lana-was already kissing weirdness Niluh, to talk to himself aunt uncle and uncle admonishes parents Niluh. Officially parents came to Surabaya fatherly Niluh apologize directly to me and Ibrahim. Ibrahim had also angry though with subtle way, but I know he did just that for sure he was feeling very uncomfortable. And since then no longer have a visit, Niluh to Surabaya to visit his uncle. And I heard Niluh also already has a new lover Irish nationality. My home back to normal as before. God grant pregnancy, wahh ... it likely to see the baby went well, though I'm late to know. Our parents happy to hear candidates their first grandchild. They never discuss my sex of the fetus, which they asked for was health and my fetus,Ibrahim was very attentive once to me. But at the outside usually all sounds and looks perfect. I received many congratulations from some family and friends of our family. Many more which advises what to do if they get pregnant young, my entire nutritional intake was noted, and the most talkative is Aunt Lana, advised him mama. A month later when they wanted to hold the three-month gestation, I went to see the tomb of mama and papa. I accompanied Ibrahim coming for us. There I cried with joy when told Mom that God has given me a pregnancy. I hope mom and dad can be happy to see the pregnancy later. I kissed and kissed the tombstone back mama papa tombstone. I'm sad to see my condition, because I was pregnant when mommy and daddy are not by my side. Ibrahim hugged and wiped tears now rolling down my cheeks. On his return from the grave I immediately swim, I love to swim, especially after being informed that the maternal great when followed sports pool. Ibrahim with me deliberately skipped just to keep me company that is experiencing a high level of sensitivity.
"You leave" I asked him when he realized its existence in the pond. And he just smiled sweetly and nodded. I like with all attention this time. Really I like it. I raced him, even though he initially refused. But when I say that this is the will baby me brother, and then he too hurried followed me. Although I knew he was slow pretend that I won. I winced amused at the thought of saying that this is the will of her baby. It felt like bursting out laughing. How stupid doctor fooled on this one for me, my intelligence was comparable to IQ and EQ. Delicious also turned out to be pregnant, because all my wishes obeyed without rejection. Moreover aunt and uncle who always brought me a wide range of food and fruit. It's like a queen. That afternoon, Ibrahim told me if her parents want to Surabaya visited my parent’s home. As soon as possible I went to the uncle and aunt. I'm afraid if too late to see them. Two hours later we both had reached home Aunt Lana. A turn out there was a small event to pray for the baby. Gosh, it was Ibrahim was the mastermind behind it all. I was surprised and happy; people around me noticed my condition. There is a small my celebration event for my fetus. In the religion of Islam, when the content was three months, God has breathed His spirit and write about fate, death, birth, mate . Then there will be a holy book Quran reading event at the aunt's house. That evening many guests who visit fatherly event. It was nice, but for some reason tonight I felt hot and the air is hot enough. Until I had to ask permission to guests to take a break. My aunt and mother-in-law accompanied me upstairs. For just take a rest. Mama fetch me a glass of hot tea, and aunt make me a plate of fruit salad. I tried to relax, but do not know why I like to feel exhausted and my body temperature is hot. At first I just thought that because many people are there in the house. But it was not, on the balcony above I will still feel hot, even though the wind was blowing a little harder than the night before. Mama looked worried sees passing by, while the aunt tried to calm down, even though I saw her face a little worried about me. Ringing telephone rang, aunt immediately raised that is not too noisy.
"Well, your wife is resting on!" He replied, I thought he was Ibrahim. Who was looking for me? "Well, go on! Mama with us! "Then hung up the telephone, aunt granted. More and more I feel fatigue. What’s wrong sweat, my stomach churning once, hurt like hell. I feel like a bowel movement. I tried to to the bathroom, I washing fatherly face and tried to sit on the toilet. But the pain and heartburn continues to attack me ... oh god I'm so scared, I'm scared ... well I’m afraid shout as loudly as possible.
"Ibraaaa .... ibrahim .... ibraaaaa" I cried harder when nobody is dating meet. I started to tense and cried. I trim slowly pants buttoned. I wipe everything "Ibraaa .... Auntiii ... Aunt Lanaaaa, mamammaaaa .... I whyyyyy! whyyyyyy," I cried as hard as possible, and to see Lana's aunt, covering his mouth, he saw me crying confusion
"You dear why, why! come fall!" Fatherly aunt helped me stand up, my legs felt weak, I fell back on the floor, my aunt cried out to the bathroom
"Papaaa ... papapaaa .... Take the above, why is your son," he cried, sobbing tears.
Ibrahim came precedes uncle, mama help me though, crying confusion. But mama hand blocked Ibrahim and want to rock me to sleep immediately carried me into my old room. I just sobbed tears. I know what it's called. I knew I was having a miscarriage. I know I have disappointed all expectations. Suddenly I fainting then entering the room, tremendous pain no more I experienced, I felt numb, I can not respond to them, they all to encircle and confused me. I could clearly see them very clearly. Uncle Gusti busy praying with beads, her aunt and my husband checked the pulse of my heart. Mama just cried. While papa tried fatherly call an ambulance. Half an hour later an ambulance took me away. I do not know how long I lay sick in hospital, Ibrahim held my hand while holding a stethoscope, aunt and uncle Gusti Lana at sofa front seat, I just saw papa, where mama? I do not see it. When I realized my aunt had approached me and kissed my forehead and smiled warmly. I did not dare ask anything. So is the aunt who did not dare tell my results. I shed tears, I woke up involuntarily Ibrahim. He looked startled, feeling happy back on his face.
"Thank goodness dear, you're better! I'm glad you see you smile "says Ibrahim.
"Yes, unfortunately I also feel the same way, do you still feel the pain?" Said aunt more worry. Clearly visible, because the strong stronger bite her lower lip. I just nodded. Shortly until my uncle and papa came.
"Thank God you're aware, my uncle pretty worried to see you fall asleep on a white bed!"
"Well dear, your mother worried, so mommy is not strong when I have to see you again!" Said papa. I'm confused what is meant by the word papa again. Did I pass out again?
"Well, we are waiting for turns since two days. Your heart was so weak when I checked it also said the doctor victor ". Heard it said that I felt sadness beyond ordinary. I sensed something was torn from my soul. Ibrahim and the others try to give them to me sweetest smile. Aunt Lana still see that beautiful smile, even when I watched him bite his lips with her hand firmly stronger to holding What do you mean aunt? I do not know. Uncle and Dad left the three of us after they kissed my forehead. More and more I feel bad. A second later, I'm back keeping in my last event. Where is the pain I was going through, until I bleeding in the living room door closed wash? After by uncles, aunts walked a few steps towards me. Then silence, just smiled and kissed my hand. Ibrahim did not speak to me again. Ibrahim withstand shocks such grief. I'm confused, though I know very little about the answer. It's just that my mouth did not dare reveal the truth. I can not..... the tears fall. Aunt sobbing. Ibrahim tried to hug her from the side.
"Why pale aunt! I'm a sick aunt why the sad "I'm trying to entertain myself. Lie to all that they are not sad to me. Ibrahim stroked my hair even though she was still hugging Aunt Lana.
"Dear! ..... Aunt does not hurt. Bi ... aunt just ...! "Silenced beautiful mouth with both hands, shaking his head. Trying to gather strength and take a deep breath. Well I know, and I was right. I tried to sit up, trying to find the rest of the fresh air. Trying to observe the people I love in front of me. Who was standing down without saying everything for me ... I want to feel like carving a lovely smile but I was not able to start a movement. I range the arms wide width, and aunt went up to me and hugged me. Her tears fall down at he shoulder. So did the tears falling down my cheeks. Silent tears.. But I will not be able to stop my own tears.
"I do not want to be afraid ..." I said so straightforward in women my mama I considered myself "I do not want to cry aunt, I've waited a long time, why did God take my fetus?" Suddenly I was not received by this incident. Why did God take it, why God did not entrust me. "Aunt, if I get pregnant again," I yelled, making Ibrahim aunt hugged me while releasing his arms from me. They just nodded, but unfortunately I was not satisfied with their answers. "Are you still loving me Ibra?" I say quietly without holding back sobs. Make aunt getting felt melancholy, until he left us both burst out office.
"I will always love you Lea, however or not healthy condition, although you will be old, though later you're going to be fat, though eventually your hair will be white gray I will still love you. I never question love this until his death. Hear anything anyway, whoever you are someday I will always love you love you. I'm ready to become whatever you want. Never question love Lea ... please .... please do not ever do that to me any of that condition. Because I could never take it all "so reassuring words like a magician revealing spell. Mantra was so strongly attached as bewitching eyes. Thank God you gave me an extraordinary priest soul.
"But I miscarried, and I was not able to .....! finger lock my lips, my sentence unfinished. He kissed me softly before he hugged me back again.
"Remember dear, is everything but a test only, we will rise to the next level. Of course our lives will always be tested by the Lord, because God loves us. Believe you me physically fit, and Hopefully you can get pregnant again. You just tired, okay so do not sweat it too much. You're announcing, I will love you! Always love .... always "
"But you want kids?"
"Yeah .. you're right! But I'm not as selfish, you will get pregnant again. You love lush "
"Really?
"... 100 percent absolutely correct, most obstetricians victor the best in this city. So I beg you not to worry? "
"What if said Victor contrast to the word of God?"
"Lea ... please, think a positive!"
"Yeah ... but I want to hear from you immediately! So lets say please! "
"You'll get pregnant again, darling, you can!"
"Just answer my question?"
"All right!"
"I'm ready!"
"This is all just a test, dank au get pregnant again?"
"It's not the answer. I want definition and a more complete explanation without interruption! "
"Leah I do want a child. Honestly I was expecting. But seandaikata God does not give, I will not force you dear. Without children or not from the womb later. I will always love to get my age limit in this mortal world. So please darling please do not ever too hard to think about this little problem ... later you can stress! "
"What are you going to find another womb?"
"Leah" she suddenly bit snap "sorry dear I do not mean to be rude, it's just that I do not like that your sentence. He hugged me back .. Our last conversation made me even more convinced that he loved me very much with deeper feeling.
Two days later, I can go back home my own home. Our next day more intense, even though sometimes I still like to daydream about things I'd been through. His parents visit me more often. Although her aunt and uncle to visit me every day. Day’s aunt no longer preoccupied with the practice schedule. Aunt also retired. Only uncle who still likes busy with new paintings. All the more so as a warm family. Understandably I and Ibrahim did not have siblings. Because we are each only child of the family. Three months after that, my husband got a busy schedule, we see less and less. Until often uncles and aunts took turns sleeping with me with his parents. Aunt said, knowing only Ibrahim is taking the school to be some specialist so he will know the future looks busy. I know that, and from the beginning I've been preparing for this all fatherly. Even I was ready the next time the government will move to the city where his service, or other island areas outside Java island. My busy activity just keep house, learn or miraculous new cookie recipe or cooking with Auntie. Understandably I am not a career woman who works at the office. I'm just a freelance. I was just a short story writer, and novelist. I was able to publish two books about romance novels though slightly cheesy story. But I'm satisfied with my results now. For now I just want that God gave me the confidence will back to raise a child. Whatever the condition that I would be prepared to getting a child. I never tired of fatherly prayer is that one thing, never I tell the sex of the future, all I want is a normal baby. And every time I accompany my aunt to visit the orphanage I always ask for their prayers to God to bestow his grace immediately for me with a cute baby. Each said this, my eyes are always tears, my heart is always crowded, knowing I always envy the young woman who was walking in the mall with their children. I'm envious of their hand with a cheerful, and I feel hurt when you see a young mother who slap or pinch their children when their children behave a little adorable. My body is feeling pain in the same place when they hurt the child's limbs. A few months later I heard that my husband will follow the symposium with a Indonesian doctor association Surely it will take some time obscure its end. And certainly I would not be able to accompany him. Because my aunt told me not traveling far but traveling alone. Aunt does not want me to experience the same thing a few months ago. A driver is always ready to take me wherever I go. Even aunt always check galaxy note my battery if I forgot to charge. I think it's overkill, but hey, I never questioned it. Moreover fatherly aunt never tried to read it, just check out Lana's aunt, because my aunt loves me even then. I could never repay her until whenever. I could never refuse any of what he was about to give-and that he asked of me. I also really love them, they are my parents. When Ibrahim was busy with the symposium, we only touch by phone, at any time even if it's just sending a picture message of our activities only. But it is enough to treat us homesick. Although the end of quite a long time for me, I could not resist starting missing fatherly go see him in Denpasar. I wanted to make a surprise without telling anyone, including my family. Even I did not say to Abraham. I tried fatherly my departure schedule, starting to booking and buy tickets, members prepared a surprise gift and a few pieces of clothes I want to wear there. I also did not forget to buy a sexy lingerie collect Victoria secret to sleep with him later. I started dreaming of a very wild thing extraordinary. I started to smile to myself like a crazy person. In fact I have a few ideas of my new novel fatherly later. After all I'm stacking neatly, I left a letter for Gusti Uncle and Aunt Lana.
"Uncle and aunt I would go to Denpasar to Ibrahim, please do not be too worried, I know you're disappointed, but I ask that you understand me how I miss my husband and another ..... please please do not tell Abraham about my departure, I would like her surprise. I love you so much mom and dad. From your daughter ... Lea "
I put only my letter a big with magnets attached to the refrigerator. I hope they can understand me. Bali and Surabaya will not take long. The driver had led me to the airport Juanda. So there is nothing that makes me hard. I smiled with relief when I was in the cabin of the aircraft. I knitted my imagination started; I'm certainly not going to waste my time there. I think this is my honeymoon third. Understandably tomorrow is the anniversary of our third. Well actually, I did not forget even he seemed to forget our happy days. It's not a big deal, because I know the last few months so dense schedule activities. It deliberate too, if I had five times did not answer the message, or reply to the greeting on social sites. I just smiled and replied with a silent verbal to myself, if he asks my news then.
Arriving in Bali I deliberately waited at a western restaurant that is in Nusa dua. One time I was sitting alone in the restaurant with the previous I find information to receptionist. Beautiful it allowed me to visit my husband who stays on room number 555, although previously he objected and asked fatherly patience waited in the Lobby lounge Ibrahim. Well I know they always maintain the privacy of the Guest Services. But when I said that I was the wife of Dr. Ibrahim Darmawan, and then easily he asks my id card then shows an easy way for me to my room with the help of one of them. I declined the offer; I do not mean to offend. But it seems I very was familiar with the lay out of the hotel predicament. So it was very easy for me fatherly looking room. Things I bring is not too much, so even this is not difficulty when walking. Slowly but surely I take a lift and as it approached the fifth floor, I felt nervous and vibrate. It felt like I was about to meet someone really great. I was amused to imagine myself, why am I so shy when will met my husband. I feel like a girl who is making an appointment with backstreet way. I laughed a little to invite the attention of the hotel maid who brought trolley full dirty plate. I sure my husband was in her room to rest. Since it's already seven nights, then I'll immediately take him fatherly dinner at Jimbaran. My footsteps increasingly uncertain, the more my heart pounded as I stood right in front of the room numbered 555. I stood silent, with the electrical vibrations flowing in my body, my blood flowing, my heart raced faster. I chuckled when I read "DO NOT DISTURB" attached to the hotel room door handle hand. Well how seriously my husband when he was studying, he would not let up until one else bothered. One person that does include me. His own wife. Certainly not I must not enter in the list do not disturb. I held in my hands slowly the door handle, when I made sure it was not locked, then I will open the door leaves without a word. I'm moving forward one step foot into the room. I did not hear any noise. Two moves in my footsteps, I quietly closed the door leaves back, I put just my trolley bag on the floor, holding a purse containing a small gift, I will walk slowly, my ears sharp to hear with some small talk I believe if it is discussions a woman. Trying to catch obvious of them, although I have not heard the words of the man. I'm not sure with all this. My heart pounding, I heard one little sentence the man, who really could not hear the conversation. I'm even more curious; I stepped into the room where the six-foot bed with a woman's instinct to work hard. I want to know who is talking in the room, what a very secret
"It's not the answer. I want definition and a more complete explanation without interruption! "
"Leah I do want a child. Honestly I was expecting. But seandaikata God does not give, I will not force you dear. Without children or not from the womb later. I will always love to get my age limit in this mortal world. So please darling please do not ever too hard to think about this little problem ... later you can stress! "
"What are you going to find another womb?"
"Leah" she suddenly bit snap "sorry dear I do not mean to be rude, it's just that I do not like that your sentence. He hugged me back .. Our last conversation made me even more convinced that he loved me very much with deeper feeling.
Two days later, I can go back home my own home. Our next day more intense, even though sometimes I still like to daydream about things I'd been through. His parents visit me more often. Although her aunt and uncle to visit me every day. Day’s aunt no longer preoccupied with the practice schedule. Aunt also retired. Only uncle who still likes busy with new paintings. All the more so as a warm family. Understandably I and Ibrahim did not have siblings. Because we are each only child of the family. Three months after that, my husband got a busy schedule, we see less and less. Until often uncles and aunts took turns sleeping with me with his parents. Aunt said, knowing only Ibrahim is taking the school to be some specialist so he will know the future looks busy. I know that, and from the beginning I've been preparing for this all fatherly. Even I was ready the next time the government will move to the city where his service, or other island areas outside Java island. My busy activity just keep house, learn or miraculous new cookie recipe or cooking with Auntie. Understandably I am not a career woman who works at the office. I'm just a freelance. I was just a short story writer, and novelist. I was able to publish two books about romance novels though slightly cheesy story. But I'm satisfied with my results now. For now I just want that God gave me the confidence will back to raise a child. Whatever the condition that I would be prepared to getting a child. I never tired of fatherly prayer is that one thing, never I tell the sex of the future, all I want is a normal baby. And every time I accompany my aunt to visit the orphanage I always ask for their prayers to God to bestow his grace immediately for me with a cute baby. Each said this, my eyes are always tears, my heart is always crowded, knowing I always envy the young woman who was walking in the mall with their children. I'm envious of their hand with a cheerful, and I feel hurt when you see a young mother who slap or pinch their children when their children behave a little adorable. My body is feeling pain in the same place when they hurt the child's limbs. A few months later I heard that my husband will follow the symposium with a Indonesian doctor association Surely it will take some time obscure its end. And certainly I would not be able to accompany him. Because my aunt told me not traveling far but traveling alone. Aunt does not want me to experience the same thing a few months ago. A driver is always ready to take me wherever I go. Even aunt always check galaxy note my battery if I forgot to charge. I think it's overkill, but hey, I never questioned it. Moreover fatherly aunt never tried to read it, just check out Lana's aunt, because my aunt loves me even then. I could never repay her until whenever. I could never refuse any of what he was about to give-and that he asked of me. I also really love them, they are my parents. When Ibrahim was busy with the symposium, we only touch by phone, at any time even if it's just sending a picture message of our activities only. But it is enough to treat us homesick. Although the end of quite a long time for me, I could not resist starting missing fatherly go see him in Denpasar. I wanted to make a surprise without telling anyone, including my family. Even I did not say to Abraham. I tried fatherly my departure schedule, starting to booking and buy tickets, members prepared a surprise gift and a few pieces of clothes I want to wear there. I also did not forget to buy a sexy lingerie collect Victoria secret to sleep with him later. I started dreaming of a very wild thing extraordinary. I started to smile to myself like a crazy person. In fact I have a few ideas of my new novel fatherly later. After all I'm stacking neatly, I left a letter for Gusti Uncle and Aunt Lana.
"Uncle and aunt I would go to Denpasar to Ibrahim, please do not be too worried, I know you're disappointed, but I ask that you understand me how I miss my husband and another ..... please please do not tell Abraham about my departure, I would like her surprise. I love you so much mom and dad. From your daughter ... Lea "
I put only my letter a big with magnets attached to the refrigerator. I hope they can understand me. Bali and Surabaya will not take long. The driver had led me to the airport Juanda. So there is nothing that makes me hard. I smiled with relief when I was in the cabin of the aircraft. I knitted my imagination started; I'm certainly not going to waste my time there. I think this is my honeymoon third. Understandably tomorrow is the anniversary of our third. Well actually, I did not forget even he seemed to forget our happy days. It's not a big deal, because I know the last few months so dense schedule activities. It deliberate too, if I had five times did not answer the message, or reply to the greeting on social sites. I just smiled and replied with a silent verbal to myself, if he asks my news then.
Arriving in Bali I deliberately waited at a western restaurant that is in Nusa dua. One time I was sitting alone in the restaurant with the previous I find information to receptionist. Beautiful it allowed me to visit my husband who stays on room number 555, although previously he objected and asked fatherly patience waited in the Lobby lounge Ibrahim. Well I know they always maintain the privacy of the Guest Services. But when I said that I was the wife of Dr. Ibrahim Darmawan, and then easily he asks my id card then shows an easy way for me to my room with the help of one of them. I declined the offer; I do not mean to offend. But it seems I very was familiar with the lay out of the hotel predicament. So it was very easy for me fatherly looking room. Things I bring is not too much, so even this is not difficulty when walking. Slowly but surely I take a lift and as it approached the fifth floor, I felt nervous and vibrate. It felt like I was about to meet someone really great. I was amused to imagine myself, why am I so shy when will met my husband. I feel like a girl who is making an appointment with backstreet way. I laughed a little to invite the attention of the hotel maid who brought trolley full dirty plate. I sure my husband was in her room to rest. Since it's already seven nights, then I'll immediately take him fatherly dinner at Jimbaran. My footsteps increasingly uncertain, the more my heart pounded as I stood right in front of the room numbered 555. I stood silent, with the electrical vibrations flowing in my body, my blood flowing, my heart raced faster. I chuckled when I read "DO NOT DISTURB" attached to the hotel room door handle hand. Well how seriously my husband when he was studying, he would not let up until one else bothered. One person that does include me. His own wife. Certainly not I must not enter in the list do not disturb. I held in my hands slowly the door handle, when I made sure it was not locked, then I will open the door leaves without a word. I'm moving forward one step foot into the room. I did not hear any noise. Two moves in my footsteps, I quietly closed the door leaves back, I put just my trolley bag on the floor, holding a purse containing a small gift, I will walk slowly, my ears sharp to hear with some small talk I believe if it is discussions a woman. Trying to catch obvious of them, although I have not heard the words of the man. I'm not sure with all this. My heart pounding, I heard one little sentence the man, who really could not hear the conversation. I'm even more curious; I stepped into the room where the six-foot bed with a woman's instinct to work hard. I want to know who is talking in the room, what a very secret
until they put a statement outside the door do not disturb. Is this a secret? About? My curiosity grew stronger when the guy I knew his voice was saying something with a little intimate tone, I think. Is increasingly clear them talking to each other, and when I walked into the bedroom, how surprised I was to see what I have seen. I do not believe it but it is real. This is what I can. And he was the one that I love. Ibrahim husband was on a bed with a woman much I know. They have not noticed my arrival, I felt a sense of anger was incredible to explode, but my mouth was speechless when she saw her husband kissing and sitting pretty with tenderness on the lap of Abraham. My heart pumped faster, my blood flowing. Handbag fell to the chain rings on the floor, drinking glasses there beside me I accidentally dropped. My body was shaking, and when Ibrahim saw me, then the roughness he dropped the woman I knew. How dare Niluh take my husband, and how he taught Abraham about me, my feet slowly backwards away from them, the woman screamed when she saw Ibrahim ran after me, I kept running without a care about anymore trolley bag that I left in the room by the sofa, I just picked up my handbag that had fallen on the floor. Ibrahim kept after me and shouting along the corridors of the hotel, I sprinted to the elevator, until he no longer could grab me. I do not know why he is no longer chasing. Is it because he was wearing short pants and t-shirts, or if he was no longer care about me. I no longer want to know though deep in my heart to feel excruciating pain when Abraham was no longer chasing. My feelings were mixed, I lost control, I ran to the hotel lobby and straight into the taxi that I just saw has issued its customers .... "please take me to Ngurah Rai" I yelled at the taxi driver, I'm sorry excuse yell, I knew the driver was not guilty, and I'm just emotional. I give more money fatherly to his upset treat my attitude. Although he insisted on returning my money. I force too smile even though I'm no longer interested in expressing fatherly smile sweet. But this is different, this is a must. When Ibrahim was also repeated calls, send messages for me, whatever it is I do not answer, I just read the message he sent without me answer the call. A small part in my heart glad when he called me, but when my dream back lovingly scenes I really hate them. Why they would do to me. During this time I believe with Abraham, but I was wrong. Tonight I stay close to existing transit hotels around the airport. I do not know what class of hotel. There I cried loudly. Aunts and uncles may not know what my natural. They just send a message "I hope you and Ibrahim could honeymoon back, I love you, Lana!" That's the message he wrote. I cried more explosive. I'm confused, where to go I'm home, I'm also confused what should I tell them I do not want to hurt them. Aunt Lana loves Ibrahim, I'm afraid if I tell him it will not accept it. I did not have to tell my uncle, because my uncle would not believe me, Niluh is his nephew. Who do I have to tell you? Do I have to tell mommy and daddy! Oh no, they were children of Abraham, which May mama trust law. The burst loudly into tears. The morning after I had breakfast, I went to the airport fatherly buy airline tickets to Surabaya schedule first, I'm going to buy at any price, and any plane would I used my gratitude
extraordinary God when I get a good plane with a lux Facilities, and flight schedules first. No single hour, I've got to the airport Juanda, nothing I tell you. Uncle and aunt contacted by leaving a message fifteen and twenty-five missed call. I've noticed when my program disable flight mode. So also with Abraham, he has contacted me since last night, there were one hundred and twenty-one calls I answered. My tears back out; I was embarrassed when my condition to asking taxi driver, I'm just saying that I miss my mama. Worse, the driver just trust me. I asked him fatherly walking slowly, because I need time to think, gather courage, strengthens my feelings, and made up his mind. Well I've got a decision, whatever it is appropriate explanation I wanted my will. He was hurting, and I do not want a second time. Whatever the risk, I will wait him. Melted back tears. Taxi driver kept watching through the rearview mirror, I knew he was watching me. I do not care. I must be strong, right now for me to make decisions about my future without the consideration of people who are around me. I do not want to be a whiny woman; I want him to see the brave, not the my collapsed. He's not a nice guy to hold me love. My love has stopped quite up here.
When the taxi stopped right in front of my house, my heart was beating again. My uncle and aunt were standing in front of the porch, as well as Ibrahim. I'm sure they had a lot of talking, and he's certainly been a lot of fatherly indulgence explanation to getting a supporter, and of course beat me. Blame it on what I see that is not true, for sure a great alibi, because he is a good doctor. Aunt ran to hug me, uncle helped carry my handbag. They did not speak. Ibrahim caught up, and then my aunt also releasing his arms from me. Quick as a flash I a void, I do not need lip service a loser. Inside I saw mama and papa sit with bloodshot eyes, hugged dating. I still have hearts on them, even if their child has a betraying my love” We need to talk!" She said softly, full of enthusiasm.
"Please" I said firmly.
Our parents gave us both rooms so we could talk about it with full good reason. But not me. Whatever the explanation of them I've got a decision. I walked into my room and shut the door, not long after Ibrahim caught up and locked the door tightly to the sound click twice.
"... I want identifies Leaa all with what you see! Everything does not look like what you've seen! "
"Please, I'll give you five minute. Begin from now! I do not have much time for you again! "
"Please Leah!"
"Start it, or you can get out of my room!"
"Okay. Lea Listen to me, I do not love Niluh. That night was the fifth night he visited me, before I decline. And incidentally that night I did receive it. He said that he needed my help for an abortion with her boyfriend. And I think the idea is crazy. Better Niluh asked married son than she had an abortion. I did not kiss him, he who kisses me, and sorry I did sin, demon possessed me. My mind was frantic! "
When the conversation started flaming fire, I no longer wanted explanation more started to turn away.
"I'm sorry Leah, I know I'm wrong but please is till love you more than my life than anyone else. Listen to me sweat heart, this is not time to the make hard and fast decisions ... please forgive me darling. I can not sleep. I know you look so angry. But please accept my apologize, please! "
My heart is no longer open the door sorry, I hurt so much, even though he's already l am kneeling in front of me, I no longer care.
"You right, this is not time to make-so hard and fast decisions, so what do you think about this is the time to make a mistakes like you both for me!"
"Lea, accepted please, I love you, I still love you what ever we done!"
"I do not care anything about you since you kissed her from my back, you lie ... you lie ... lie ... lie to me? ... I'm done. My love for you is done. I just need to be widower "
"Lea, shut up, please does not say it for me. Dear, I love you."
She kept screaming, and I was no longer able to hear what he saying, I'm no longer able to think. Her whole body was trembling, I feel the lack of oxygen, until I fell fainting too some time. When I came to, my aunt was with me, she gave me a few sips of warm water. And began to examine my heart with a stethoscope. I no longer cry, so I continued sense of hatred to the court on the table. I want to sue him fatherly divorce.
"Dear health conscious, do not worry about it and hopefully we can show a good solution!"
"Auntie, I want to sue for a divorce!"
"What is love?"
"I want a divorce; tomorrow will I register to court!"
"Dear ...!"
I know my aunt would interrupt me. But I do not want to hear any explanation.
"I just wanted a divorce, aunt. Please do not change my decision! "
"Well if you think that's all. Decision support dear aunt! "
"Thank you"
To the next day, her uncle and aunt accompanied me to the religious court for divorce my fatherly noted on Ibrahim. I know he has hired a lawyer on the case that I'm mixing. Whatever I'm no longer willing to offer home with Ibrahim and I insisted fatherly divorced. Every trial I went through, Ibrahim always give reasons objected to the judge. But I was not willing to accept. I continue to file for divorce. And when the gavel judge had been beaten and I'm officially divorced from Abraham, he no longer has power over me as his wife. I know he was hit, but the pain was not in balance with what I experienced. A week after the divorce, mama calls me about him, and said if his son began a new habit is bad, he is absent from his schedule, he also likes to go home in the morning with a hangover drinking. I do not want to know about it, and seemed to accept my refusal mama. Two weeks later, I read in the newspapers, if there is a single accident happened to a doctor who works at a private hospital where Ibrahim works. My heart was pounding as Dr. Victor friends, visited my home and told the aunt, when Ibrahim was unconscious, maybe Victor hoped that I would see Ibrahim. Of course not I was not going to see the man who had betrayed me. Although aunt and uncle set out to see the condition of the former law. I'm still on my mind. Maybe my heart is hard to be a rock, I'm no longer carrying with him, though I still a little love. All I did was cry and ask God for his recovery. Many days I was trying to steal information about Abraham, and that I found was that I heard the situation is that make me crying ,still unconscious. Every day I cry, I'm being too sensitive women, all about Ibrahim is still strongly attached to the soul, I always felt his spirit continues shadowing me. And I still feel that the affair had happened he did last night. Two days later I heard the news of Abraham's life did not help. Suddenly when I heard the news I cried as hard as possible. Uncle and aunt could just try to reassuring me. I do not know why they had not asked me to going at funeral my ex-husband, and I really hope that they asked me to pay homage one last time. I more often fainted after that, although I never fainted more than five minutes, the aunt started to examine me with a medical device, then try to double check your master or my faeces and urine. Just make sure what you have in mind. Despite all he told me no straight. Aunt tried to confirm it with lab tests, and his hunch was correct fit. That afternoon when I was relaxing on the terrace above, aunt brought me a plate of salad and a glass of yogurt that has been mixed with fresh milk.
"Wow, thank you!" Say reassuringly
"Eat, spend it all. And keep your health dear "
"Aunt what is it? Is there a problem with something? "
"I do not know dear?" His voice was hesitant, too tight. Despite occasional rebellious my tongue “Please say it's aunt, I'm ready even anything that I would try fatherly ready even though I initially was not ready to deal with it"
Aunt came over and hugged me, then touch her hair.
"Katakana only aunt, please do not make me die standing!"
"... According to lab tests ... you're pregnant with Abraham dear!"
Aunts stood right in front of me ready fatherly sustain if suddenly I lost my balance and fainted!.
"Pregnant? ... Is it true?"
"Well honey you're pregnant, do not know if this aunt portion or bad news for us all!" Lana's aunt held my hand tightly. I smiled with tears. This is amazing, I thought. God allowed me to get pregnant. I was stunned silent. And bib started hugging me back.
"No aunt. I assure you this happy news fatherly us all! Although the baby will be born without a father! I would call to Ibrahim mama; I want to give this happy information! "
"Sorry dear, aunt did not know the news they were last time, and aunt do not know their new address!"
"They move?"
"Well ... they went to the Swiss, the latest news out of the farmer’s aunt-in-law. They could not recall the memory of many idols on both of you, especially children. "
I'm confused listening aunt. But I have a commitment to raise children who are God Leave through my womb, without any reason.
I just nine months pregnant and gave birth to a beautiful daughter and normal, all like a dream, her face reminds me of Abraham, Abraham inherited the nose and eyes. I fell madly in love with this child. I gave the name Princess Leah Maurin Ibrahim Darmawan. Date of birth my daughter exactly like her father right date of birth February 14. It's all very touching. Maurin growing fast and smart. She is very pretty and cute. To me she was my little angel, I often cry when Maurin accidentally fell asleep. His face has always reminded me of Abraham. I was being missed my ex husband, I've forgive him. And I'm sorry to have him apart of our daughter.
Maurin approaching at my front page, as I was busy recalling good times and woe with his late father, though since I knew I was pregnant and bear children of Abraham, you no longer occupy the old house, where the house that gives fatherly love our vibrant place. Uncle and aunt gave me a villa in the area near the thermal baths Mojokerto slugs. The house was very fresh and beautiful, away from the city fatigue. He stumbled with a box of crayons and two coloring books; she ran screaming after him screaming at his grandfather with a chuckle. My aunt and I just reached out for her racing. Of course, I chose to embrace my girl, and her grandmother could only grimace.
"Mommy help me ... help ... naughty grandpa!" Flight taut and almost fell while until my holding "
"Grandpa Stop ... string grand!" Shouted grandma. We did not have the heart to see if Maurin beautiful cry. Grandpa was immediately stopped after her favorite ice cream while giving their grandchildren. Two scoops a spoonful of the little girl feeding itself into his mouth, then turns on a regular basis in my mouth then to his aunt and uncle, we were all smiling and laughing together. Oh God thank all fatherly hula you've given for me. Although sometimes I do not feel satisfied with the hula.
"Oh yes, Lea .... looks like you publish a new novel, will be awarded, and I heard from the electronic media, your novel will be contested tenants directors widescreen movie! Lea proud Uncle! "
"Uncle ah, thank you ... but it seems it will never happen if the uncle and aunt did not supportme" I lied.
"Unfortunately, next week I might actually uncles and aunts would go umrah , as aunt ever told you, if you want you can join with you, of course we bring Maurin as well!"
I smiled to hear their conversation. I just shook my head.
"Yes please, uncle and aunt have also occasionally on vacation, do not think Maurin. He's been great. When my aunt to go? "
"Uncle says next week, so we will immediately say yes if you give permission to the uncle"
"Of course my uncle and aunt to go, next weeks. And I assure you without the slightest hitch, okey Maurin "I asked for support Maurin who could only nod. I saw them both a cheerful face, understand it, since they have Maurin, the time they have seized all of the activities Maurin. The day did not meet grandchildren, surely they if we like people possessed by demons. I know, I and Maurin was their child they always guard to death.
A week when they left, I went to the airport with her juanda, of course with the help of the driver, because they would never let me go with Maurin alone. We parted fatherly some time, and we promise we will be in contact as long as they are not being worshiped in Mecca.
Lama did not visit a shopping mall in Surabaya, I was like old style feel, especially when visiting the mall center are very famous in the first, I visited several outlets with Maurin, I'm spending as much, Maurin various purposes that I need to buy, even though it was not an emergency requirement . But I like it, I entertained, once .... a long time ago I used to shopping with her father. Maurin was like crazy when I saw a beautiful doll on display in a special outlet stores selling needs about girls, women and young girls manifold. Hair clips, headbands, scarf, handbags, shoes, everything we buy. Each red and pink are cute fatherly always I bought my daughter. And he's delighted, until the subject of conversation of the visitors who looked seriousness while trying hair accessories and turned in front of the big glass. Well Maurin very cute and pretty.
"Mom, mom bought this yea ... also, I want that one, which was also pretty mom, please!" Eyes busy looking for items she likes, her cheeks every time I pass mereha wishes.
"Beuty sure!"
After enough with all our needs, then we too rushed to eat, I told Mr. Rudi deliberately fatherly kubekali was turning himself with two hundred thousand for lunch or her cake. Originally, when I asked him to pick us up fatherly, he too had to rush here.
"Mom, I'm hungry! I want ice cream, I want cake mom! "He pleaded with a whimper. Neither fasterr stride.
"Mom, I'm carrying a tired, tired, dizzy, hungry, mom!"
Then I will carry though a bit heavy, especially when carrying enough trouble carrying a lot of groceries. Until I decided to stop into a bakery restaurant closest to the direction of our time. My heart was pounding as he entered the door, I remembered when I saw an empty table at numbered five still neat as ever. Well first father and I always order the seat. Now all just memories pretty fatherly makes my eyes water.
"Are you okey mom!"
"Sure dear!"
"Strawberry mom milk shake, banana split with vanilla mom!"
"Sure dear, nothing else?"
"No thanks?"
The waiter wrote our orders quickly, and bring us quickly ordered items as well, although the conditions here seem no longer empty. We spent a long time about two hours relaxing at restaurant it. Until Maurin sleeping on my lap. Somehow I could carrying my girl, with my purchases. I tried to contact Mr. Rudi, then ten ment later he was standing in front of us, smiling hello, then studied Maurin.
"I let that carry non! My car was parked near the mall adjacent to the hotel "easily he lifted Maurin as raised bed pillows. I packed up my shopping and make it to look neat.
"You do not drink?"
"Is non! Please bring non-car keys, yes, if you do not mind! "
"Okay!"
We walked side by side, a servant opened the door for us. Rudi walked quickly away leaving me, knowing I was exhausted out shopping, especially since I'm wearing high hills that are ready to make my leg dislocated.
"Any none quietly, I'll fall!"
"That’s ok I'm way ahead yes" deliberately preceded fatherly I opened the car door. My feet move more quickly, and sprinted through several corridors that took me through a shortcut out of the mall area. Right in front of the door, my left foot sprain, and I cried quietly withstand pain.
Arriving home, Maurin just woke up from deep sleep. Wake up and smile
"Yahhhh, already home yeah mom, really fast!" He whined, ouch. I was so dizzy. Wati was waiting for us in front of the gate, holding Maurin.
"I'm tired of Bi wait, mommy shopping streets invites me, I have a dress made ma aunt pack Rudy!" Chatter is anywhere where ready to provide information without being asked. I was busy bringing in all the shopping bag. I took straight to the room, except that I bought specifically for Rudy and his wife wait. They were happy to accept my gift. And what a surprise when I did not find my wallet
"Gosh!" Yelled the Maurin shocked when he was busy arranging her new toy on the desk.
"Why mom!"
"Mommy purse is gone! Maurin wait here, yes, let mommy look at the car! "
"may I help, mom!" Maurin said slowly and sadly I ignore it. I kept walking faster toward car garage. I circled my house four times just fatherly looking for my wallet. Rudy helps, but when he's dizzy and stopped holding a glass.
"Non, what were his wallet fell while Miss fall? '. True once thought. But I'm not sure what it is. If I dead right, because there a lot of important letter mail, including credit cards, atm cards, Tax ID cards, identity cards, my drive license card
When the taxi stopped right in front of my house, my heart was beating again. My uncle and aunt were standing in front of the porch, as well as Ibrahim. I'm sure they had a lot of talking, and he's certainly been a lot of fatherly indulgence explanation to getting a supporter, and of course beat me. Blame it on what I see that is not true, for sure a great alibi, because he is a good doctor. Aunt ran to hug me, uncle helped carry my handbag. They did not speak. Ibrahim caught up, and then my aunt also releasing his arms from me. Quick as a flash I a void, I do not need lip service a loser. Inside I saw mama and papa sit with bloodshot eyes, hugged dating. I still have hearts on them, even if their child has a betraying my love” We need to talk!" She said softly, full of enthusiasm.
"Please" I said firmly.
Our parents gave us both rooms so we could talk about it with full good reason. But not me. Whatever the explanation of them I've got a decision. I walked into my room and shut the door, not long after Ibrahim caught up and locked the door tightly to the sound click twice.
"... I want identifies Leaa all with what you see! Everything does not look like what you've seen! "
"Please, I'll give you five minute. Begin from now! I do not have much time for you again! "
"Please Leah!"
"Start it, or you can get out of my room!"
"Okay. Lea Listen to me, I do not love Niluh. That night was the fifth night he visited me, before I decline. And incidentally that night I did receive it. He said that he needed my help for an abortion with her boyfriend. And I think the idea is crazy. Better Niluh asked married son than she had an abortion. I did not kiss him, he who kisses me, and sorry I did sin, demon possessed me. My mind was frantic! "
When the conversation started flaming fire, I no longer wanted explanation more started to turn away.
"I'm sorry Leah, I know I'm wrong but please is till love you more than my life than anyone else. Listen to me sweat heart, this is not time to the make hard and fast decisions ... please forgive me darling. I can not sleep. I know you look so angry. But please accept my apologize, please! "
My heart is no longer open the door sorry, I hurt so much, even though he's already l am kneeling in front of me, I no longer care.
"You right, this is not time to make-so hard and fast decisions, so what do you think about this is the time to make a mistakes like you both for me!"
"Lea, accepted please, I love you, I still love you what ever we done!"
"I do not care anything about you since you kissed her from my back, you lie ... you lie ... lie ... lie to me? ... I'm done. My love for you is done. I just need to be widower "
"Lea, shut up, please does not say it for me. Dear, I love you."
She kept screaming, and I was no longer able to hear what he saying, I'm no longer able to think. Her whole body was trembling, I feel the lack of oxygen, until I fell fainting too some time. When I came to, my aunt was with me, she gave me a few sips of warm water. And began to examine my heart with a stethoscope. I no longer cry, so I continued sense of hatred to the court on the table. I want to sue him fatherly divorce.
"Dear health conscious, do not worry about it and hopefully we can show a good solution!"
"Auntie, I want to sue for a divorce!"
"What is love?"
"I want a divorce; tomorrow will I register to court!"
"Dear ...!"
I know my aunt would interrupt me. But I do not want to hear any explanation.
"I just wanted a divorce, aunt. Please do not change my decision! "
"Well if you think that's all. Decision support dear aunt! "
"Thank you"
To the next day, her uncle and aunt accompanied me to the religious court for divorce my fatherly noted on Ibrahim. I know he has hired a lawyer on the case that I'm mixing. Whatever I'm no longer willing to offer home with Ibrahim and I insisted fatherly divorced. Every trial I went through, Ibrahim always give reasons objected to the judge. But I was not willing to accept. I continue to file for divorce. And when the gavel judge had been beaten and I'm officially divorced from Abraham, he no longer has power over me as his wife. I know he was hit, but the pain was not in balance with what I experienced. A week after the divorce, mama calls me about him, and said if his son began a new habit is bad, he is absent from his schedule, he also likes to go home in the morning with a hangover drinking. I do not want to know about it, and seemed to accept my refusal mama. Two weeks later, I read in the newspapers, if there is a single accident happened to a doctor who works at a private hospital where Ibrahim works. My heart was pounding as Dr. Victor friends, visited my home and told the aunt, when Ibrahim was unconscious, maybe Victor hoped that I would see Ibrahim. Of course not I was not going to see the man who had betrayed me. Although aunt and uncle set out to see the condition of the former law. I'm still on my mind. Maybe my heart is hard to be a rock, I'm no longer carrying with him, though I still a little love. All I did was cry and ask God for his recovery. Many days I was trying to steal information about Abraham, and that I found was that I heard the situation is that make me crying ,still unconscious. Every day I cry, I'm being too sensitive women, all about Ibrahim is still strongly attached to the soul, I always felt his spirit continues shadowing me. And I still feel that the affair had happened he did last night. Two days later I heard the news of Abraham's life did not help. Suddenly when I heard the news I cried as hard as possible. Uncle and aunt could just try to reassuring me. I do not know why they had not asked me to going at funeral my ex-husband, and I really hope that they asked me to pay homage one last time. I more often fainted after that, although I never fainted more than five minutes, the aunt started to examine me with a medical device, then try to double check your master or my faeces and urine. Just make sure what you have in mind. Despite all he told me no straight. Aunt tried to confirm it with lab tests, and his hunch was correct fit. That afternoon when I was relaxing on the terrace above, aunt brought me a plate of salad and a glass of yogurt that has been mixed with fresh milk.
"Wow, thank you!" Say reassuringly
"Eat, spend it all. And keep your health dear "
"Aunt what is it? Is there a problem with something? "
"I do not know dear?" His voice was hesitant, too tight. Despite occasional rebellious my tongue “Please say it's aunt, I'm ready even anything that I would try fatherly ready even though I initially was not ready to deal with it"
Aunt came over and hugged me, then touch her hair.
"Katakana only aunt, please do not make me die standing!"
"... According to lab tests ... you're pregnant with Abraham dear!"
Aunts stood right in front of me ready fatherly sustain if suddenly I lost my balance and fainted!.
"Pregnant? ... Is it true?"
"Well honey you're pregnant, do not know if this aunt portion or bad news for us all!" Lana's aunt held my hand tightly. I smiled with tears. This is amazing, I thought. God allowed me to get pregnant. I was stunned silent. And bib started hugging me back.
"No aunt. I assure you this happy news fatherly us all! Although the baby will be born without a father! I would call to Ibrahim mama; I want to give this happy information! "
"Sorry dear, aunt did not know the news they were last time, and aunt do not know their new address!"
"They move?"
"Well ... they went to the Swiss, the latest news out of the farmer’s aunt-in-law. They could not recall the memory of many idols on both of you, especially children. "
I'm confused listening aunt. But I have a commitment to raise children who are God Leave through my womb, without any reason.
I just nine months pregnant and gave birth to a beautiful daughter and normal, all like a dream, her face reminds me of Abraham, Abraham inherited the nose and eyes. I fell madly in love with this child. I gave the name Princess Leah Maurin Ibrahim Darmawan. Date of birth my daughter exactly like her father right date of birth February 14. It's all very touching. Maurin growing fast and smart. She is very pretty and cute. To me she was my little angel, I often cry when Maurin accidentally fell asleep. His face has always reminded me of Abraham. I was being missed my ex husband, I've forgive him. And I'm sorry to have him apart of our daughter.
Maurin approaching at my front page, as I was busy recalling good times and woe with his late father, though since I knew I was pregnant and bear children of Abraham, you no longer occupy the old house, where the house that gives fatherly love our vibrant place. Uncle and aunt gave me a villa in the area near the thermal baths Mojokerto slugs. The house was very fresh and beautiful, away from the city fatigue. He stumbled with a box of crayons and two coloring books; she ran screaming after him screaming at his grandfather with a chuckle. My aunt and I just reached out for her racing. Of course, I chose to embrace my girl, and her grandmother could only grimace.
"Mommy help me ... help ... naughty grandpa!" Flight taut and almost fell while until my holding "
"Grandpa Stop ... string grand!" Shouted grandma. We did not have the heart to see if Maurin beautiful cry. Grandpa was immediately stopped after her favorite ice cream while giving their grandchildren. Two scoops a spoonful of the little girl feeding itself into his mouth, then turns on a regular basis in my mouth then to his aunt and uncle, we were all smiling and laughing together. Oh God thank all fatherly hula you've given for me. Although sometimes I do not feel satisfied with the hula.
"Oh yes, Lea .... looks like you publish a new novel, will be awarded, and I heard from the electronic media, your novel will be contested tenants directors widescreen movie! Lea proud Uncle! "
"Uncle ah, thank you ... but it seems it will never happen if the uncle and aunt did not supportme" I lied.
"Unfortunately, next week I might actually uncles and aunts would go umrah , as aunt ever told you, if you want you can join with you, of course we bring Maurin as well!"
I smiled to hear their conversation. I just shook my head.
"Yes please, uncle and aunt have also occasionally on vacation, do not think Maurin. He's been great. When my aunt to go? "
"Uncle says next week, so we will immediately say yes if you give permission to the uncle"
"Of course my uncle and aunt to go, next weeks. And I assure you without the slightest hitch, okey Maurin "I asked for support Maurin who could only nod. I saw them both a cheerful face, understand it, since they have Maurin, the time they have seized all of the activities Maurin. The day did not meet grandchildren, surely they if we like people possessed by demons. I know, I and Maurin was their child they always guard to death.
A week when they left, I went to the airport with her juanda, of course with the help of the driver, because they would never let me go with Maurin alone. We parted fatherly some time, and we promise we will be in contact as long as they are not being worshiped in Mecca.
Lama did not visit a shopping mall in Surabaya, I was like old style feel, especially when visiting the mall center are very famous in the first, I visited several outlets with Maurin, I'm spending as much, Maurin various purposes that I need to buy, even though it was not an emergency requirement . But I like it, I entertained, once .... a long time ago I used to shopping with her father. Maurin was like crazy when I saw a beautiful doll on display in a special outlet stores selling needs about girls, women and young girls manifold. Hair clips, headbands, scarf, handbags, shoes, everything we buy. Each red and pink are cute fatherly always I bought my daughter. And he's delighted, until the subject of conversation of the visitors who looked seriousness while trying hair accessories and turned in front of the big glass. Well Maurin very cute and pretty.
"Mom, mom bought this yea ... also, I want that one, which was also pretty mom, please!" Eyes busy looking for items she likes, her cheeks every time I pass mereha wishes.
"Beuty sure!"
After enough with all our needs, then we too rushed to eat, I told Mr. Rudi deliberately fatherly kubekali was turning himself with two hundred thousand for lunch or her cake. Originally, when I asked him to pick us up fatherly, he too had to rush here.
"Mom, I'm hungry! I want ice cream, I want cake mom! "He pleaded with a whimper. Neither fasterr stride.
"Mom, I'm carrying a tired, tired, dizzy, hungry, mom!"
Then I will carry though a bit heavy, especially when carrying enough trouble carrying a lot of groceries. Until I decided to stop into a bakery restaurant closest to the direction of our time. My heart was pounding as he entered the door, I remembered when I saw an empty table at numbered five still neat as ever. Well first father and I always order the seat. Now all just memories pretty fatherly makes my eyes water.
"Are you okey mom!"
"Sure dear!"
"Strawberry mom milk shake, banana split with vanilla mom!"
"Sure dear, nothing else?"
"No thanks?"
The waiter wrote our orders quickly, and bring us quickly ordered items as well, although the conditions here seem no longer empty. We spent a long time about two hours relaxing at restaurant it. Until Maurin sleeping on my lap. Somehow I could carrying my girl, with my purchases. I tried to contact Mr. Rudi, then ten ment later he was standing in front of us, smiling hello, then studied Maurin.
"I let that carry non! My car was parked near the mall adjacent to the hotel "easily he lifted Maurin as raised bed pillows. I packed up my shopping and make it to look neat.
"You do not drink?"
"Is non! Please bring non-car keys, yes, if you do not mind! "
"Okay!"
We walked side by side, a servant opened the door for us. Rudi walked quickly away leaving me, knowing I was exhausted out shopping, especially since I'm wearing high hills that are ready to make my leg dislocated.
"Any none quietly, I'll fall!"
"That’s ok I'm way ahead yes" deliberately preceded fatherly I opened the car door. My feet move more quickly, and sprinted through several corridors that took me through a shortcut out of the mall area. Right in front of the door, my left foot sprain, and I cried quietly withstand pain.
Arriving home, Maurin just woke up from deep sleep. Wake up and smile
"Yahhhh, already home yeah mom, really fast!" He whined, ouch. I was so dizzy. Wati was waiting for us in front of the gate, holding Maurin.
"I'm tired of Bi wait, mommy shopping streets invites me, I have a dress made ma aunt pack Rudy!" Chatter is anywhere where ready to provide information without being asked. I was busy bringing in all the shopping bag. I took straight to the room, except that I bought specifically for Rudy and his wife wait. They were happy to accept my gift. And what a surprise when I did not find my wallet
"Gosh!" Yelled the Maurin shocked when he was busy arranging her new toy on the desk.
"Why mom!"
"Mommy purse is gone! Maurin wait here, yes, let mommy look at the car! "
"may I help, mom!" Maurin said slowly and sadly I ignore it. I kept walking faster toward car garage. I circled my house four times just fatherly looking for my wallet. Rudy helps, but when he's dizzy and stopped holding a glass.
"Non, what were his wallet fell while Miss fall? '. True once thought. But I'm not sure what it is. If I dead right, because there a lot of important letter mail, including credit cards, atm cards, Tax ID cards, identity cards, my drive license card
"Oh my god, I'm dead!"
"Try for a while all atm cards and credit cards first lady block" I nodded and quickly find my phone, but alas, I could not find my cell phone too, well of course I put it in the wallet, too. Just my cdma phones are still in my shirt pocket. It's late and I had to call some fatherly bank office block all my credit cards and atm. Hope that finding not taking my money. And when she wears my money, hopefully not too much face. And hopefully my bill this month is not global swelling. That night I could not call me, aunt until the next morning. A week later, at seven in the morning after I drove my son to go to school, I going to the nearest police station, just fatherly full reported missing wallet with all the stuff that I put in the purse. Even more important is the nationality identity card and my driving license card. After all the reports done, I went back to a mobile showroom that is close to my region. Understandably I was lazy of you to go to town just to buy a phone like the one I had before. I also decided not to buy it, no one designs and brands that fit my taste. I will contact via telephone aunts and uncles home. I also immediately went to pick Maurin, I do not want him waiting too long, I was five minutes late, and it took me half an hour fatherly up at school. I imagine he was sitting with a scowl in front of the school gate. I drive a car with hardness, although didn’t bit up and down. Understandably I do not live a big city reasonably smooth and flat road. I live in the high mountain plains. Fortunately, I was familiar with the direction of the bend in each track that I went through. Arriving at school Maurin, I do not see my son standing in front of the school garage. Rather, he was standing in front of a canteen drinking iced tea and eating bread pancake. I have brought his lunch fatherly. A man wearing a sports uniform sit next to his right. From a distance he was standing greeted my arrival. Unfortunately Maurin silent without looking at me, smiling. Well of course, he must be angry for the delay.
"Good afternoon ma'am?" Says a very friendly man, while shaking my hand feels warm against the skin. I just realized that this man is a sports teacher my daughter. And if not mistaken he was the son of the owner of this school.
"Afternoon, sorry I'm late to pick up, a bit stuck on the road. Thank you so much Dad would accompany my daughter? "Aahhh, I'm a little seems when caught lying. How not, here it is not like a big city that is always jammed main street. This village. Impossible? in heart muttered. I called him Sir, because obviously I have not ever knowing his name. So I decided just to greet the general call.
"Tommy, I happened to not be bothered! Well Maurin mama coming home soon so Maurin yes. Oh yea learning smart yes dear! "Gee, he's very kind to the students. Do all students receive the same treatment? Or just Maurin it!. Never mind. I don’t want to Busy I do not need it. Now Maurin approached me, go kiss the hands of the teacher, and then took my hand.
"Mommy, let's go home, I want to see television in the house!" No longer face was sullen at me. Maurin bright smile, a sweet hello teacher who waved at us. For some reason he drove us and opened the door for me when he learned Maurin pushing, car remote.
"Be careful yes ma'am!" He said with a smile. I just smiled back, and honking car twice. As I walked out the school, I smiled to myself, how could you not, I just feel a little remembered with a smile. I met him a few times at school, but fatherly today, he is more friendly when greeted me, all warm sounding in my ears. Or is this all just my imagination. Maurin silent just smiled to himself when he saw me smile, I do not know if she knew what I think . Often she tells her friends in school activities with their parents. I felt sad when he asked daddy. I have to answer anything. Abraham is dead, Maurin know, even though I never asked her to go to the tomb daddy. Is that a sign that my child misses a father figure?. But he had always loved her grandpa without interruption. Is it not enough. Jeez Why I became dizzy. What who Maurin want? Why is he so close to Tommy! Is it long?. Ah never mind. And we got home. As usual, Maurin directly replace her school clothes and wash hands and feet before he came to the table to eat fatherly looking for something that will be included her stomach.A glass of juice that he inta the morning, always had prepared when he was about to go home, and if I do not have time, then wait an aunt and prepare for him. Special fatherly last week she had always wanted a glass of juice with two glasses slocky ,towberry filled with fresh milk and a few drops of chocolate on top. This afternoon I accompanied him to watch cable tv show avatar belongs to nickelodeon. While fed for lunch with a plate of chicken soup lamongan typical city. Wati good at cooking, cooking is very tasty. My familly’ve fits in well with his preparations. All tasted delicious. And Maurin very hungry seems, while playing dolls with her watching on tv show happy, do not feel my suffering as a lost wallet. I also just smiled and grinned to himself as he waited for an answer what to think there will be people who want to return the purse. I am very lazy when it should take care of all the letters obligatory. Surely it will take quite a long time.
"I'm hungry mom! Though Mr. Tommy gave me a chocolate. And already I've spent it all before "
I just saw a little amazed, ohhh so it was not just the bottle of course yes. There are brown also yes. I smiled at grouse
"He's a good mom, handsome again! Mr. Tommy was not as handsome daddy mom? "
How shocked I was to hear the question Maurin. Overview I remembered the faces of Abraham. Well I missed his figure even I still hate it. I'm not sure if I really really hate it, or are still in love. Due to some reason. I never want to establish a special relationship with any man, even uncles and aunts always opened the door for any man who loves me.
"Mom ... mom ... mommy .. halooo" shouted a sudden startled Maurin
"Yah sweaty! I'm here "
"I was talking to mom, do you have an answer to the question I asked?" Is rhetorical fatherly child for him.
"More handsome daddy" I said simply and unsure.
"Ohhh .. married same content mommy daddy! Tommy paka ya mean bad mom? "
"Ohh dear, not really!"
"Mean mommy like?"
"Unfortunately, we can not talk about anything other than the teacher if your physical body, please mommy please!"
"Okay, but I more like this my mom who has a father! Can not you just satuuu swatch for me! "
"Ohhh sweatheart, unfortunately it's not easy, it took the intervention of God. All is not easy as you want a doll baby! "
"Really? I will always pray for daddy mom! I miss mom! "
I just nodded my daughter heard the chatter. I was giddy to hear. Suddenly I remember back when Ibrahim was always there with me. And as usual I always recall the incident on hotel room that night. Useless I hate people who are already dead. It definitely made me feel more guilty. I tried to forgive my husband Ibrahim. And hopefully it is genuine. Because I can not say the same about that one. Forgiveness for him has always impressed me samara, although Ibrahim had left a legacy of a very luxurious for me.. A beautiful little girl and intelligent. Hopefully he's up there you can see Abraham, I miss you. I realized when I started crying so I’m hurry tears erase it by eating tissue belonging Maurin. She was engrossed in her world. And just said no to a realize my confussion .
"Try for a while all atm cards and credit cards first lady block" I nodded and quickly find my phone, but alas, I could not find my cell phone too, well of course I put it in the wallet, too. Just my cdma phones are still in my shirt pocket. It's late and I had to call some fatherly bank office block all my credit cards and atm. Hope that finding not taking my money. And when she wears my money, hopefully not too much face. And hopefully my bill this month is not global swelling. That night I could not call me, aunt until the next morning. A week later, at seven in the morning after I drove my son to go to school, I going to the nearest police station, just fatherly full reported missing wallet with all the stuff that I put in the purse. Even more important is the nationality identity card and my driving license card. After all the reports done, I went back to a mobile showroom that is close to my region. Understandably I was lazy of you to go to town just to buy a phone like the one I had before. I also decided not to buy it, no one designs and brands that fit my taste. I will contact via telephone aunts and uncles home. I also immediately went to pick Maurin, I do not want him waiting too long, I was five minutes late, and it took me half an hour fatherly up at school. I imagine he was sitting with a scowl in front of the school gate. I drive a car with hardness, although didn’t bit up and down. Understandably I do not live a big city reasonably smooth and flat road. I live in the high mountain plains. Fortunately, I was familiar with the direction of the bend in each track that I went through. Arriving at school Maurin, I do not see my son standing in front of the school garage. Rather, he was standing in front of a canteen drinking iced tea and eating bread pancake. I have brought his lunch fatherly. A man wearing a sports uniform sit next to his right. From a distance he was standing greeted my arrival. Unfortunately Maurin silent without looking at me, smiling. Well of course, he must be angry for the delay.
"Good afternoon ma'am?" Says a very friendly man, while shaking my hand feels warm against the skin. I just realized that this man is a sports teacher my daughter. And if not mistaken he was the son of the owner of this school.
"Afternoon, sorry I'm late to pick up, a bit stuck on the road. Thank you so much Dad would accompany my daughter? "Aahhh, I'm a little seems when caught lying. How not, here it is not like a big city that is always jammed main street. This village. Impossible? in heart muttered. I called him Sir, because obviously I have not ever knowing his name. So I decided just to greet the general call.
"Tommy, I happened to not be bothered! Well Maurin mama coming home soon so Maurin yes. Oh yea learning smart yes dear! "Gee, he's very kind to the students. Do all students receive the same treatment? Or just Maurin it!. Never mind. I don’t want to Busy I do not need it. Now Maurin approached me, go kiss the hands of the teacher, and then took my hand.
"Mommy, let's go home, I want to see television in the house!" No longer face was sullen at me. Maurin bright smile, a sweet hello teacher who waved at us. For some reason he drove us and opened the door for me when he learned Maurin pushing, car remote.
"Be careful yes ma'am!" He said with a smile. I just smiled back, and honking car twice. As I walked out the school, I smiled to myself, how could you not, I just feel a little remembered with a smile. I met him a few times at school, but fatherly today, he is more friendly when greeted me, all warm sounding in my ears. Or is this all just my imagination. Maurin silent just smiled to himself when he saw me smile, I do not know if she knew what I think . Often she tells her friends in school activities with their parents. I felt sad when he asked daddy. I have to answer anything. Abraham is dead, Maurin know, even though I never asked her to go to the tomb daddy. Is that a sign that my child misses a father figure?. But he had always loved her grandpa without interruption. Is it not enough. Jeez Why I became dizzy. What who Maurin want? Why is he so close to Tommy! Is it long?. Ah never mind. And we got home. As usual, Maurin directly replace her school clothes and wash hands and feet before he came to the table to eat fatherly looking for something that will be included her stomach.A glass of juice that he inta the morning, always had prepared when he was about to go home, and if I do not have time, then wait an aunt and prepare for him. Special fatherly last week she had always wanted a glass of juice with two glasses slocky ,towberry filled with fresh milk and a few drops of chocolate on top. This afternoon I accompanied him to watch cable tv show avatar belongs to nickelodeon. While fed for lunch with a plate of chicken soup lamongan typical city. Wati good at cooking, cooking is very tasty. My familly’ve fits in well with his preparations. All tasted delicious. And Maurin very hungry seems, while playing dolls with her watching on tv show happy, do not feel my suffering as a lost wallet. I also just smiled and grinned to himself as he waited for an answer what to think there will be people who want to return the purse. I am very lazy when it should take care of all the letters obligatory. Surely it will take quite a long time.
"I'm hungry mom! Though Mr. Tommy gave me a chocolate. And already I've spent it all before "
I just saw a little amazed, ohhh so it was not just the bottle of course yes. There are brown also yes. I smiled at grouse
"He's a good mom, handsome again! Mr. Tommy was not as handsome daddy mom? "
How shocked I was to hear the question Maurin. Overview I remembered the faces of Abraham. Well I missed his figure even I still hate it. I'm not sure if I really really hate it, or are still in love. Due to some reason. I never want to establish a special relationship with any man, even uncles and aunts always opened the door for any man who loves me.
"Mom ... mom ... mommy .. halooo" shouted a sudden startled Maurin
"Yah sweaty! I'm here "
"I was talking to mom, do you have an answer to the question I asked?" Is rhetorical fatherly child for him.
"More handsome daddy" I said simply and unsure.
"Ohhh .. married same content mommy daddy! Tommy paka ya mean bad mom? "
"Ohh dear, not really!"
"Mean mommy like?"
"Unfortunately, we can not talk about anything other than the teacher if your physical body, please mommy please!"
"Okay, but I more like this my mom who has a father! Can not you just satuuu swatch for me! "
"Ohhh sweatheart, unfortunately it's not easy, it took the intervention of God. All is not easy as you want a doll baby! "
"Really? I will always pray for daddy mom! I miss mom! "
I just nodded my daughter heard the chatter. I was giddy to hear. Suddenly I remember back when Ibrahim was always there with me. And as usual I always recall the incident on hotel room that night. Useless I hate people who are already dead. It definitely made me feel more guilty. I tried to forgive my husband Ibrahim. And hopefully it is genuine. Because I can not say the same about that one. Forgiveness for him has always impressed me samara, although Ibrahim had left a legacy of a very luxurious for me.. A beautiful little girl and intelligent. Hopefully he's up there you can see Abraham, I miss you. I realized when I started crying so I’m hurry tears erase it by eating tissue belonging Maurin. She was engrossed in her world. And just said no to a realize my confussion .
the question he asked. I left him alone in the room when his lunch was over, I stood on the balcony while reflecting myself. Only a novel Marah Rusli owned long essay which I love. Siti Nurbaya, his most substantial in Indonesian literature. And I liked it very much. From above I saw the wait was sweeping the yard while planting new flowers, which had just bought at the flower market this morning. And Rudy was busy washing cars samapai shiny. From a distance, my eyes see a stretch of siring a very green place filled with rice that lies like an emerald carpet. Although the day but the air here is still bone-chilling cold. No longer fog enveloped rice. I just saw a car and a motorcycle passing by, maybe they want to visit the area in warm water baths, or just to buy roasted corn at peak. Young couple walking couple turns across the front of my house. They certainly want to lovers making love. I smiled at them; I still remember how Ibrahim used to ask me out. I only to be able to smile, although sometimes in the middle of the night, with no one watching me play our wedding video, or a video of our honeymoon. Every video I see it I will never be able to stop crying. I really miss her. To me no man can replace him in my heart. Although he never betrayed me. I tasted Wati's cake, it really is not less delicious homemade bread stores in big cities. When very enjoy coffee and homemade cakes wait, I stood up and yelled shocked, because a sedan crashed into a motorcycle. The sedan left him gallop. Wati and Rudy as well as some people who were there came a man who had fallen busy, I will come to man as tight as possible, I ran through the steps he almost slipped. My heart was racing fast, my hands were shaking when I saw him he seemed unconscious, unconsciousness, there be some bloody wounds, and some bruising around the elbow, torn clothes, torn his pans not well. I'm so scared, Rudy carried him into my living room, aided by four residents, Wati take a glass of water for him. I'm grateful that this man was not really unconscious. I studied his face, trying to remember my mind. But yet I get that memory. The man insisted that the residents do not have to worry about his condition. Some of them left the man, but not with Rudy and Mr. Hari. He’s my neighbor. They both stared at the stranger, and I went looking Wati P3K to treat it, I also carry a bucket of water to wash the wound fatherly. I am not a doctor but weve many people around me who deal with medical, so in a sense I'm biased their study of the sciences.
"What you can walk" I said hello without inquiring who he was. I was concerned to see the wound. He can nod, albeit a little wobbly when walking wearily, and Rudi helped him by holding his right arm. his tiptoes while holding her pain. Maurin down and say hello
"Daddy!" We look to see, strangely, he is a man sing how could the title is appropriate for this man. He too smiled at this title; maybe he realized that my daughter calling her name with an unusual title.
"Maurin darling, he is not your daddy sweetheart" I say shame; whether I am afraid to imagine he would be upset to hear his call.
"No!" Maurin said. My girl went over to him, when he found a cheery smile. They sat side by side, as oaring a familiar and long time no see. I pay all my musings. His voice was almost similar to my late husband. But of course it was not. And maybe just a coincidence.
"Lie down!" I ordered a little testily, I suddenly just jealous with all their intimacy.
"Yes doctor! Alright. I rested for a while so beautiful there! "She said, gently but firmly Maurin me. Made me even more tired.then I note that man wearing a wedding ring. So I made sure he was have a partner. Her hair neat, well-built body height nearly equal to that of Ibrahim, his hair neatly trimmed.
"I just clean your wound with an antiseptic solution, and then treat it with a bit of liquid alcohol before I put betadine on your wound. Then sew a little wound you. But sorry I'm not a doctor. So please do not be disappointed. But I assure you I can neatly sew your wounds! "
"Oooww!" He simply raised his shoulders and nodded and smiled at Maurin
"It's hurt!" Maurin with she style attention and spoiled. Slightly horrified look on his face the stranger's skin sewing. "Mom it's hurt. Do not hurt him mom! Pity him! ". I just smiled, so did the man
"What's your name beautiful, I I.. Bra! I mean adam! You're the prettiest girl I've ever met dear! "I was shocked when he mentioned his name the first time, but before I could ask you the name of it, Maurin was cut of our conversation.
"Maurin, uncle!"
"Great ...! Name as pretty face dear, may your mommy name Tanya uncle! "
"Sure! Tells your name mom, uncle asked your name! "
"Leah" I said simply
"Waooo ... lion!"
Suddenly they were both laughing. Then made me smile when he saw Maurin laughing hysterically. Damn ....
"ms, hostess Lana called me!" Wati brings in phone for me. Because they were having fun joking so I forced myself fatherly find another room that can be free to chat. Aunt call me and just asked if I could pick them up tomorrow at the airport Juanda. And I said I could, it's just that here there was a strange man just because I favor an accident in front of the house. But the aunt was not surprised. Actually I wanted to tell him that the figure of his voice reminds me of my father Maurin. But I failed to intentions. After hearing my explanation aunt, do not force me to pick me up, he just asked for help to pick them up tomorrow Rudy at airport exactly seven o'clock. I'm sure Rudy fatherly arrival tomorrow. From the next room, I tried to catch their conversation, Maurin quite familiar with Adam even though they had just met a few hours ago. Perhaps because of my friendly girl, and he was a nice guy. Glad to see they are familiar. But it's not good for Maurin, because we have not known him long. I asked the empty room Wati to prepare for it, because I did not have the heart to tell him to go home, look at the condition of the bike is severely damaged and smoke .more, I did not have clothes men. So I decided to find some clothes for Ibrahim's old I still have the dresser. When you open the closet, my heart suddenly just sad, trembling, and very draining my emotions. Well I convinced myself that I amsih liked it, despite all he had not. So I take one-piece shirt and pajama pants, and one she can wear for a while. I took her to the hospital room to see him, carrying a new set of clothes and pajamas. I step forward my feet into the room, I spied a little fatherly look at them both atmosphere. Unfortunately Maurin was no longer with him. I knocked on the door twice, even though I entered a room that was in my house alone.
"Go!" She
"I'm sorry if I'm annoying, where Maurin" I asked curiously. I did not see the trail.
"I think your daughter's nanny brought the show interesting to watch". I just keep quiet and nod "if you do not mind, I want to ask where there are hotels that I can go and not too far away so I was not in pain stepping!"
I was surprised to hear his talk. I'm sad, do not know why. The feeling is different, and the style of speech intonation almost like Ibrahim.
"I have not finished your stitching, and after I finished with my job, try this dress. Sorry if the condition of her clothes are dull! "I give up, and he accepted it with a smile. It's handsome, more handsome than Tommy Maurin sports teacher. His hands touched my skin, like a magnetic flow surprising me. I’m sorry I was not on purpose!" He appears surprised at the reaction that takes a step back.
"No problem!"
"Your son is gorgeous, definitely your handsome husband, because your own pretty like your daughter!"
"Oh thank you, but he was an orphan before he was born!" Choked my throat like when to say it. Sad difficult mixed.
"Sorry, not my intention to remind on your experience! I want to wear, these clothes still look new, I almost do not know if this is not a new outfit when you do not say that! "
I smiled to see, while I continued sewing needle wound with my hands. Occasionally he winced in pain. I’ happy help clean the wound. My heart was calm. I am not at all afraid of him.
"You can rest in the living room, an empty room Wati has prepared for you!" I tried to calm him down and block his intention fatherly away from my house. "Your car will be taken tomorrow morning by our subscription service worker!"
"You do not need to bother; I actually came here because you wanted to see you! I turned and glared at her ... I stopped sewing for a while. I investigate what he meant talks.
"What, you mean?"
"Now you had yours? What we're getting closer! "She said with a smile. Again again twisted his voice has the same style with Ibrahim. "Please bring me my backpack on the table behind you, sorry my feet a little sore to stand, it looks like my muscles have not fully recovered. Foolishly I take and obey orders. I give it a little disrespectful, but he only smiled. Looks like he's looking for something for me. Gosh!
"What's yours?" He asked flat, while giving the wallet to me "please check everything?"
"Yeah right? Where you find it ? "When I check everything is still too not lost a penny, it's just my cell phone died. "Thank you!"
"Your welcome! What you did not remember me, or maybe you .... "I cut his chat just like that!"
"Are you the man who helped me at the mall a week ago? No wonder I like never see you. It's just that I do not remember where! "I smile, embarrassed imagine my pride. "I'm sorry if I was rude!"
"No problem, what you have checked everything! I mean your wallet. But dare I be sure, no one page missing. But for your phone I do not charge volume batteries . Understandably I do not have a charger that fits your expensive mobile phone! "
We were face to face and friendly smile. I return my job to continue sew the wound.
"My aunt tomorrow comes and you will definitely be re-examined, the doctor my aunt, so she would have been able to advise you for the good treatment!" He nodded. After I finished with my work, then I will leave, but before I actually left
"I'm sorry, what I sleep here!"
"Of course not, I am inter you re room.. you!"
We walked; there was Wati who had just come out of the room, after finish cleaning guest rooms. Maurin walked me ran out of our family room, ran up stuffed rabbit fell. And just like that he left on the floor. Clung hand and smiled at him. They smiled at each other. Strange when I feel a little familiar with their new habits.
"You stay in my uncle?"
"Naturally pretty, if you let him!"
"Of course, tomorrow we can play monopoly on the balcony above the three of ya, dank pools au can compete with me!"
"Darling! ... No .... nononono
"Yes mom!" He watching me when I forbid it.
"Pray for speedy recovery uncle yes, let your mommy allow us to race!"
Maurin nodded, then back to me.
"What you can walk" I said hello without inquiring who he was. I was concerned to see the wound. He can nod, albeit a little wobbly when walking wearily, and Rudi helped him by holding his right arm. his tiptoes while holding her pain. Maurin down and say hello
"Daddy!" We look to see, strangely, he is a man sing how could the title is appropriate for this man. He too smiled at this title; maybe he realized that my daughter calling her name with an unusual title.
"Maurin darling, he is not your daddy sweetheart" I say shame; whether I am afraid to imagine he would be upset to hear his call.
"No!" Maurin said. My girl went over to him, when he found a cheery smile. They sat side by side, as oaring a familiar and long time no see. I pay all my musings. His voice was almost similar to my late husband. But of course it was not. And maybe just a coincidence.
"Lie down!" I ordered a little testily, I suddenly just jealous with all their intimacy.
"Yes doctor! Alright. I rested for a while so beautiful there! "She said, gently but firmly Maurin me. Made me even more tired.then I note that man wearing a wedding ring. So I made sure he was have a partner. Her hair neat, well-built body height nearly equal to that of Ibrahim, his hair neatly trimmed.
"I just clean your wound with an antiseptic solution, and then treat it with a bit of liquid alcohol before I put betadine on your wound. Then sew a little wound you. But sorry I'm not a doctor. So please do not be disappointed. But I assure you I can neatly sew your wounds! "
"Oooww!" He simply raised his shoulders and nodded and smiled at Maurin
"It's hurt!" Maurin with she style attention and spoiled. Slightly horrified look on his face the stranger's skin sewing. "Mom it's hurt. Do not hurt him mom! Pity him! ". I just smiled, so did the man
"What's your name beautiful, I I.. Bra! I mean adam! You're the prettiest girl I've ever met dear! "I was shocked when he mentioned his name the first time, but before I could ask you the name of it, Maurin was cut of our conversation.
"Maurin, uncle!"
"Great ...! Name as pretty face dear, may your mommy name Tanya uncle! "
"Sure! Tells your name mom, uncle asked your name! "
"Leah" I said simply
"Waooo ... lion!"
Suddenly they were both laughing. Then made me smile when he saw Maurin laughing hysterically. Damn ....
"ms, hostess Lana called me!" Wati brings in phone for me. Because they were having fun joking so I forced myself fatherly find another room that can be free to chat. Aunt call me and just asked if I could pick them up tomorrow at the airport Juanda. And I said I could, it's just that here there was a strange man just because I favor an accident in front of the house. But the aunt was not surprised. Actually I wanted to tell him that the figure of his voice reminds me of my father Maurin. But I failed to intentions. After hearing my explanation aunt, do not force me to pick me up, he just asked for help to pick them up tomorrow Rudy at airport exactly seven o'clock. I'm sure Rudy fatherly arrival tomorrow. From the next room, I tried to catch their conversation, Maurin quite familiar with Adam even though they had just met a few hours ago. Perhaps because of my friendly girl, and he was a nice guy. Glad to see they are familiar. But it's not good for Maurin, because we have not known him long. I asked the empty room Wati to prepare for it, because I did not have the heart to tell him to go home, look at the condition of the bike is severely damaged and smoke .more, I did not have clothes men. So I decided to find some clothes for Ibrahim's old I still have the dresser. When you open the closet, my heart suddenly just sad, trembling, and very draining my emotions. Well I convinced myself that I amsih liked it, despite all he had not. So I take one-piece shirt and pajama pants, and one she can wear for a while. I took her to the hospital room to see him, carrying a new set of clothes and pajamas. I step forward my feet into the room, I spied a little fatherly look at them both atmosphere. Unfortunately Maurin was no longer with him. I knocked on the door twice, even though I entered a room that was in my house alone.
"Go!" She
"I'm sorry if I'm annoying, where Maurin" I asked curiously. I did not see the trail.
"I think your daughter's nanny brought the show interesting to watch". I just keep quiet and nod "if you do not mind, I want to ask where there are hotels that I can go and not too far away so I was not in pain stepping!"
I was surprised to hear his talk. I'm sad, do not know why. The feeling is different, and the style of speech intonation almost like Ibrahim.
"I have not finished your stitching, and after I finished with my job, try this dress. Sorry if the condition of her clothes are dull! "I give up, and he accepted it with a smile. It's handsome, more handsome than Tommy Maurin sports teacher. His hands touched my skin, like a magnetic flow surprising me. I’m sorry I was not on purpose!" He appears surprised at the reaction that takes a step back.
"No problem!"
"Your son is gorgeous, definitely your handsome husband, because your own pretty like your daughter!"
"Oh thank you, but he was an orphan before he was born!" Choked my throat like when to say it. Sad difficult mixed.
"Sorry, not my intention to remind on your experience! I want to wear, these clothes still look new, I almost do not know if this is not a new outfit when you do not say that! "
I smiled to see, while I continued sewing needle wound with my hands. Occasionally he winced in pain. I’ happy help clean the wound. My heart was calm. I am not at all afraid of him.
"You can rest in the living room, an empty room Wati has prepared for you!" I tried to calm him down and block his intention fatherly away from my house. "Your car will be taken tomorrow morning by our subscription service worker!"
"You do not need to bother; I actually came here because you wanted to see you! I turned and glared at her ... I stopped sewing for a while. I investigate what he meant talks.
"What, you mean?"
"Now you had yours? What we're getting closer! "She said with a smile. Again again twisted his voice has the same style with Ibrahim. "Please bring me my backpack on the table behind you, sorry my feet a little sore to stand, it looks like my muscles have not fully recovered. Foolishly I take and obey orders. I give it a little disrespectful, but he only smiled. Looks like he's looking for something for me. Gosh!
"What's yours?" He asked flat, while giving the wallet to me "please check everything?"
"Yeah right? Where you find it ? "When I check everything is still too not lost a penny, it's just my cell phone died. "Thank you!"
"Your welcome! What you did not remember me, or maybe you .... "I cut his chat just like that!"
"Are you the man who helped me at the mall a week ago? No wonder I like never see you. It's just that I do not remember where! "I smile, embarrassed imagine my pride. "I'm sorry if I was rude!"
"No problem, what you have checked everything! I mean your wallet. But dare I be sure, no one page missing. But for your phone I do not charge volume batteries . Understandably I do not have a charger that fits your expensive mobile phone! "
We were face to face and friendly smile. I return my job to continue sew the wound.
"My aunt tomorrow comes and you will definitely be re-examined, the doctor my aunt, so she would have been able to advise you for the good treatment!" He nodded. After I finished with my work, then I will leave, but before I actually left
"I'm sorry, what I sleep here!"
"Of course not, I am inter you re room.. you!"
We walked; there was Wati who had just come out of the room, after finish cleaning guest rooms. Maurin walked me ran out of our family room, ran up stuffed rabbit fell. And just like that he left on the floor. Clung hand and smiled at him. They smiled at each other. Strange when I feel a little familiar with their new habits.
"You stay in my uncle?"
"Naturally pretty, if you let him!"
"Of course, tomorrow we can play monopoly on the balcony above the three of ya, dank pools au can compete with me!"
"Darling! ... No .... nononono
"Yes mom!" He watching me when I forbid it.
"Pray for speedy recovery uncle yes, let your mommy allow us to race!"
Maurin nodded, then back to me.
"Take a bath, and change your clothes! We are waiting for your dinner, if you do not mind! "
"Does not use long, right uncle!"
We smiled, and her hair scrambles..Maurin.She just quietly without protest, but she does not like it when Grandpa scrambles hair. We left him just like that, then wait in the dining room. An hour later, he came and joined us for dinner. Seeing him wearing Ibrahim, my heart seemed to want to jump,
"What I deserve!"
I nodded, because I could not say anything in the form of voice, I held my emotions missing. Do not know why all this looks strongly attached to Adam, although it is clear he is not my husband, and Ibrahim had left nearly seven years ago. My heart was pounding as he was sitting right in front of me. He asked for water warm fatherly drinking companion. And do not know why Wati cook typical lamongan favorite soup. There is no special conversation between us, he also did not try to open the topic with me, he just tends to answer all questions put by Maurin. I longed to hurry hurry into the room and screamed. But unfortunately, still not wanting Maurin bedtime. I tried to seduce him, but to no avail
"Let your house do the task!"
"Mom, I'm done!"
"Let we learn! Mommy does not want to see you have the red numbers on the report card! "
"Mom I've learned!"
I just pulled her arm, but his seems stuck in a chair. I was sad to hear of his refusal. He's watching us, and smiled at my lips are pursed like mad but not.
"What if I were assisting the house?"
"Really! But all is finish "
"Why do you want me to hear you read about or read the story!"
"Certainly interesting!"
They left me, alone in the living room like she was watching TV. But their activity is reading. So I decided just to give them time to be alone, Maurin seems a lot of talking, and ask some questions. And that I amused smile. When seen trouble in answering. I seized my time to continue the work of my writing, because I have a contract with a publisher, and they sue at least one novel a year. This week I did not write at all, because I have not had continuity story ideas. But tonight, all ideas as just stated in my brain, so I'm easy when writing on the screen of my laptop. Unconscious been three hours, I sat in front of the screen, and when I look Maurin no longer garrulous earlier. I came toward him, and drowsiness already enveloped her. My Invitation so easily realized without rejection. I walked into the bedroom, although sometimes he sleeps with me. After I made sure he was asleep so I will leave it to go out of the room and resume work. But he was standing in front of my desk sweet.
"You a writer?"
I just smiled, I just assumed that he was a little surprised.
"Nice work your story? Are you Lea Darmawan the novelist is that? "
"Yah! This is my fifth book, when this story was published "
"I was very lucky to meet with the Novelist"
"What you readers novel!"
"Sorry ... no, but I just read it on the internet!"
"What you're married? And the children? "
"What is a special question and need an answer urgent enough?"
"Let's say you did not hear it, sorry I want a break. Good night! "
I left her, upset to hear the rejection response. Is the question too complex and personal. Jeez why I'm angry. I do not understand, I feel like a child. Hopefully he's not laughing at me. That night I could not sleep, I just accompanied my daughter to sleep, to read the novel. Unfortunately I could not concentrate at all. I was busy remembering what I've experienced this past week, especially the day's events. No one can talk whom I conversed. I forced me to sleep but it was hard. Until I finally fell asleep right next to my daughter.
"Does not use long, right uncle!"
We smiled, and her hair scrambles..Maurin.She just quietly without protest, but she does not like it when Grandpa scrambles hair. We left him just like that, then wait in the dining room. An hour later, he came and joined us for dinner. Seeing him wearing Ibrahim, my heart seemed to want to jump,
"What I deserve!"
I nodded, because I could not say anything in the form of voice, I held my emotions missing. Do not know why all this looks strongly attached to Adam, although it is clear he is not my husband, and Ibrahim had left nearly seven years ago. My heart was pounding as he was sitting right in front of me. He asked for water warm fatherly drinking companion. And do not know why Wati cook typical lamongan favorite soup. There is no special conversation between us, he also did not try to open the topic with me, he just tends to answer all questions put by Maurin. I longed to hurry hurry into the room and screamed. But unfortunately, still not wanting Maurin bedtime. I tried to seduce him, but to no avail
"Let your house do the task!"
"Mom, I'm done!"
"Let we learn! Mommy does not want to see you have the red numbers on the report card! "
"Mom I've learned!"
I just pulled her arm, but his seems stuck in a chair. I was sad to hear of his refusal. He's watching us, and smiled at my lips are pursed like mad but not.
"What if I were assisting the house?"
"Really! But all is finish "
"Why do you want me to hear you read about or read the story!"
"Certainly interesting!"
They left me, alone in the living room like she was watching TV. But their activity is reading. So I decided just to give them time to be alone, Maurin seems a lot of talking, and ask some questions. And that I amused smile. When seen trouble in answering. I seized my time to continue the work of my writing, because I have a contract with a publisher, and they sue at least one novel a year. This week I did not write at all, because I have not had continuity story ideas. But tonight, all ideas as just stated in my brain, so I'm easy when writing on the screen of my laptop. Unconscious been three hours, I sat in front of the screen, and when I look Maurin no longer garrulous earlier. I came toward him, and drowsiness already enveloped her. My Invitation so easily realized without rejection. I walked into the bedroom, although sometimes he sleeps with me. After I made sure he was asleep so I will leave it to go out of the room and resume work. But he was standing in front of my desk sweet.
"You a writer?"
I just smiled, I just assumed that he was a little surprised.
"Nice work your story? Are you Lea Darmawan the novelist is that? "
"Yah! This is my fifth book, when this story was published "
"I was very lucky to meet with the Novelist"
"What you readers novel!"
"Sorry ... no, but I just read it on the internet!"
"What you're married? And the children? "
"What is a special question and need an answer urgent enough?"
"Let's say you did not hear it, sorry I want a break. Good night! "
I left her, upset to hear the rejection response. Is the question too complex and personal. Jeez why I'm angry. I do not understand, I feel like a child. Hopefully he's not laughing at me. That night I could not sleep, I just accompanied my daughter to sleep, to read the novel. Unfortunately I could not concentrate at all. I was busy remembering what I've experienced this past week, especially the day's events. No one can talk whom I conversed. I forced me to sleep but it was hard. Until I finally fell asleep right next to my daughter.
This morning, I’m very late to waking up , gosh Maurin had another hour to go to school, and I have also shower, wake Maurin, then left him with a shower, a shower is not much activity we used to do together. I tidied up and dressed in a hurry. I do not have time to dress up as usual. After Maurin ready to her uniform, I was just wearing casual clothes and went to prepare his lunch.
"You've had breakfast Maurin?" And he just shook his head when I asked. "Come on, you'll be late, provision of food and drink are prepared in the bag mommy!"
"Bye uncle!" He greeted adam who is training his muscles on the porch.
"Bye darling! What you need her fatherly friend? "
"No thanks! Your breakfast is ready, please go first, do not forget to take my medication last night at rooms I prepare your "thumbs-up and he was just waving at us. Accidentally fatherly today I waited activity Maurin, until he is done with his lesson. I want to redeem, disappointment yesterday afternoon. And this morning I met with Tommy again. We only said good morning, I'm waiting for my son in the school library, I read some books encyclopedia specifically for elementary school children. A chief library greeted me, before he let me in, at my to occupy one of the empty chair room. I went back to rest when the bell rang Maurin. He was happy to see me. Running to greet me, and hugged me tightly.
"Mommy! I'm glad you're here, I want to bribe ! "
"Sure honey!"
"Mommy, I love the same uncle, I felt he was a daddy!"
"Maurin, hi is not your daddy sweetheart, he chose me mom!"
"Darling is hard!"
"Make it easy for me mom!"
"Unfortunately he's married?"
"What's that?"
"He already had a wife and life companion, and children who will call him daddy, like you're calling your daddy. Besides honey, daddy is dead! "
He stuck at speechless, and I was not disappointed him transform into the spirit. From a distance it seems I noticed Tommy was watching us. I do not see quasi. I do not want to say hello.
"You're angry dear?"
Well I know he's mad at me, even though he shook me. Yes uhan why all be like this. Is not he a stranger? Did you send it to us!. I screamed to myself echoing Question stupid. When the bell rang, Maurin hurry to leave, and in an hour when he will be back out at the end of class, I packing her lunch, when I saw Tommy was about to me, I get in the car in a hurry. I'm really not wanting to talk to anyone. Why is my image of Abraham are increasingly being reminded. Why does he sound a lot like him. Why Maurin very close and suddenly it expecting a father. Tears trickled down my cheeks, which I know tomorrow is my birthday, and that means the birthday of Abraham, when he was still alive. My head felt dizzy, much to my temple. Ibrahim ring given before, now I wear more since last night, since I realized that they sound very similar. This ring is a wedding ring ten years ago. I've been wearing it since we were not officially divorced, and since I saw the scene at the time. Do not know why fatherly urge to wear back stronger. I do not know why. And when I wear it, I like to feel comfortable. For a long time I was silent in the car, and realized when Maurin tapped my car candela. I opened the door to him with a smile and he gives a charming smile before she told me. "Hurry home mom, I miss him!". I turned. And high eyebrows raised high before I could say anything, then I just undo. When I got home I saw the gate open to him, Maurin rush to see who opened the door for us.
"Look mom, who opened the door!"
"Yeah I Know. His right your boy friend? "
"No mom, his my daddy!"
"Oh my God!" I held my head while I slam the steering wheel. If he was not my son, I sent would have been out of my car. Maurin ran it. And then He spread his arms wide. He felt pain when Maurin accidentally touched his arm last night I was sewing.
"Ooouuwwww ....!"
"Sick uncle? Sorry! Mom he was in pain, get anti-pain relievers mom! "Ahhh again again he noticed it. I forced him, while Maurin left us, I guess hanay sure my son was looking for P3K box.
"You know .. I love him?"
"What business!" I said, then with annoyance, even more upset when I heard that laugh is annoying. Strangely enough I had to laugh a few seconds later. We chatted and had lunch together at the time, we re talking while Maurin sleeping at my lap. She came over while moving the motion which is still bruised elbow. He oversees Maurin style bed, then looked at me fatherly few seconds. I do not see quasi, even though our eyes finally caught sight of each other. I tried to open fatherly chat. But I have no opening topic.
"Thanks you've helped treat my wounds, I'm sorry if it's too much trouble all the people that are here!"
"Well, not a problem, you also have to restore my purse, even though you may not want them back!"
"Ohh about that, it's nothing. I just wanted to answer the question you asked last night, but promise me you'll answer what I want to ask! "
"Forget about yesterday! I'm not in need of information about who you are! "
"I'm Adam, I've been divorced with my wife a few years ago! I do not have a child, even though we never expect a child! "
"Sorry, if my questions are very privacy!"
"I understand, but I really really like your daughter, she's beautiful, smart and agile, dear familiarity that I do not find within yourself. Or maybe because you meet a stranger like me! "
"I'm sorry I do not mean, to be rude!"
"Wait, I did not say you rude, I say your daughter is very friendly and I have not find his hospitality was on your personal last night. But I personally acknowledge your very interesting. What the photograph it was a picture of your parents? "
"Well .... he is my uncle and my aunt that I think of as my own parents! I was orphaned when I was at Maurin! "
"I'm sorry, I ...."
"No matter where you live?"
"I?, Move move .... A few years ago I lived in Europe, and the last two years I lived between Surabaya and Jakarta. The first day I found you a week ago was my first day stay at Surabaya? "
"Ooohh, may I know what is your profession?"
"I ... I just ooohhh general practitioner!"
We were silent for a moment, with no one to start the conversation again. I tried to smile, and I noticed that he is friendly, and handsome of course.
"Another time may I ask your autograph?" Question was suddenly startled. And I just nodded. He too smiled. For some reason when I talked to him, Abraham faces never appear in my notion. We watch television, but I realized we were not really watching the show that we saw together. He stood close to me, my heart felt like she was dislodged.
"May I Let your beautiful girl in her room?"
"Do not, your suture
"You've had breakfast Maurin?" And he just shook his head when I asked. "Come on, you'll be late, provision of food and drink are prepared in the bag mommy!"
"Bye uncle!" He greeted adam who is training his muscles on the porch.
"Bye darling! What you need her fatherly friend? "
"No thanks! Your breakfast is ready, please go first, do not forget to take my medication last night at rooms I prepare your "thumbs-up and he was just waving at us. Accidentally fatherly today I waited activity Maurin, until he is done with his lesson. I want to redeem, disappointment yesterday afternoon. And this morning I met with Tommy again. We only said good morning, I'm waiting for my son in the school library, I read some books encyclopedia specifically for elementary school children. A chief library greeted me, before he let me in, at my to occupy one of the empty chair room. I went back to rest when the bell rang Maurin. He was happy to see me. Running to greet me, and hugged me tightly.
"Mommy! I'm glad you're here, I want to bribe ! "
"Sure honey!"
"Mommy, I love the same uncle, I felt he was a daddy!"
"Maurin, hi is not your daddy sweetheart, he chose me mom!"
"Darling is hard!"
"Make it easy for me mom!"
"Unfortunately he's married?"
"What's that?"
"He already had a wife and life companion, and children who will call him daddy, like you're calling your daddy. Besides honey, daddy is dead! "
He stuck at speechless, and I was not disappointed him transform into the spirit. From a distance it seems I noticed Tommy was watching us. I do not see quasi. I do not want to say hello.
"You're angry dear?"
Well I know he's mad at me, even though he shook me. Yes uhan why all be like this. Is not he a stranger? Did you send it to us!. I screamed to myself echoing Question stupid. When the bell rang, Maurin hurry to leave, and in an hour when he will be back out at the end of class, I packing her lunch, when I saw Tommy was about to me, I get in the car in a hurry. I'm really not wanting to talk to anyone. Why is my image of Abraham are increasingly being reminded. Why does he sound a lot like him. Why Maurin very close and suddenly it expecting a father. Tears trickled down my cheeks, which I know tomorrow is my birthday, and that means the birthday of Abraham, when he was still alive. My head felt dizzy, much to my temple. Ibrahim ring given before, now I wear more since last night, since I realized that they sound very similar. This ring is a wedding ring ten years ago. I've been wearing it since we were not officially divorced, and since I saw the scene at the time. Do not know why fatherly urge to wear back stronger. I do not know why. And when I wear it, I like to feel comfortable. For a long time I was silent in the car, and realized when Maurin tapped my car candela. I opened the door to him with a smile and he gives a charming smile before she told me. "Hurry home mom, I miss him!". I turned. And high eyebrows raised high before I could say anything, then I just undo. When I got home I saw the gate open to him, Maurin rush to see who opened the door for us.
"Look mom, who opened the door!"
"Yeah I Know. His right your boy friend? "
"No mom, his my daddy!"
"Oh my God!" I held my head while I slam the steering wheel. If he was not my son, I sent would have been out of my car. Maurin ran it. And then He spread his arms wide. He felt pain when Maurin accidentally touched his arm last night I was sewing.
"Ooouuwwww ....!"
"Sick uncle? Sorry! Mom he was in pain, get anti-pain relievers mom! "Ahhh again again he noticed it. I forced him, while Maurin left us, I guess hanay sure my son was looking for P3K box.
"You know .. I love him?"
"What business!" I said, then with annoyance, even more upset when I heard that laugh is annoying. Strangely enough I had to laugh a few seconds later. We chatted and had lunch together at the time, we re talking while Maurin sleeping at my lap. She came over while moving the motion which is still bruised elbow. He oversees Maurin style bed, then looked at me fatherly few seconds. I do not see quasi, even though our eyes finally caught sight of each other. I tried to open fatherly chat. But I have no opening topic.
"Thanks you've helped treat my wounds, I'm sorry if it's too much trouble all the people that are here!"
"Well, not a problem, you also have to restore my purse, even though you may not want them back!"
"Ohh about that, it's nothing. I just wanted to answer the question you asked last night, but promise me you'll answer what I want to ask! "
"Forget about yesterday! I'm not in need of information about who you are! "
"I'm Adam, I've been divorced with my wife a few years ago! I do not have a child, even though we never expect a child! "
"Sorry, if my questions are very privacy!"
"I understand, but I really really like your daughter, she's beautiful, smart and agile, dear familiarity that I do not find within yourself. Or maybe because you meet a stranger like me! "
"I'm sorry I do not mean, to be rude!"
"Wait, I did not say you rude, I say your daughter is very friendly and I have not find his hospitality was on your personal last night. But I personally acknowledge your very interesting. What the photograph it was a picture of your parents? "
"Well .... he is my uncle and my aunt that I think of as my own parents! I was orphaned when I was at Maurin! "
"I'm sorry, I ...."
"No matter where you live?"
"I?, Move move .... A few years ago I lived in Europe, and the last two years I lived between Surabaya and Jakarta. The first day I found you a week ago was my first day stay at Surabaya? "
"Ooohh, may I know what is your profession?"
"I ... I just ooohhh general practitioner!"
We were silent for a moment, with no one to start the conversation again. I tried to smile, and I noticed that he is friendly, and handsome of course.
"Another time may I ask your autograph?" Question was suddenly startled. And I just nodded. He too smiled. For some reason when I talked to him, Abraham faces never appear in my notion. We watch television, but I realized we were not really watching the show that we saw together. He stood close to me, my heart felt like she was dislodged.
"May I Let your beautiful girl in her room?"
"Do not, your suture
get hurt later, Maurin heavy?"
"Come on let me try!"
Because he insisted, so I will let him take my daughter to her room. I do not follow them, instead I went to Wati were busy in the kitchen, I asked him what he had ordered fatherly gift packages tomorrow my son's birthday, I wanted to know what all the dishes were ready booked. Problem cake I guarantee myself ready because I ordered it. I also had to buy a special gift a few days ago via the internet. And today I've got the goods through kuris. When everything is ready, all I need is to calls the guardian class, to simply ask for a little time when home from school tomorrow. I used to celebrate it in school, and a small party between families. That's enough to me , as well as several small parcels and food for the orphanage foundation that is close to our home. When I standing at the porch, I went back to see him, relax reading the works of my novel. He seemed preoccupied, or quasi engrossed I will not know, when I let reading,he too put down the book. Walking toward me, continued to approach until he passed me, then stopped right in front of the piano.
"Can I borrow?"
"Please," I answered, I curious to see the action. Did he as great what I think. He smiled at me, punch a few keys of the piano, before he actually does play a few songs. I watched him carefully but in the end he could really forced me to pay attention. Woow .... his game. He sang a song belongs to Eric Clapton change the world, really entertaining. Then he sang the song belongs to Rick Price nothing can not stop us now. I slowly followed her music, singing pieces of poetry that I remember. I clap my rousing hand for him, and he smiled
"I'm sorry, if I'm wrong play a tune!"
"No, all right! You are great! Are you a piano teacher! "
"Oh no, I'm just a player home, just fatherly entertain themselves. It is said that Mozart is difficult to say when we say or express something; we should be easy to say it with music! "
Quick as a flash I glared back, I tried remembering when Ibrahim often told me, when I'm hard at all to talk to. My heart was pounding, like a rumble with exceptional. My body is like a high stronger a electric shock. I twitched stiff, maybe I'm pale, but I'm trying fatherly breathing sigh. I tried to think broadly when sentences are pronounced Mozart, never mind a common topic among people who loved play piano.
"Music is universal!" We say together, and then we looked at each other and stop looking away. Then laugh together.
"Let me see your game?" Voice like’s challenging
"Okay" I played some of the works of movie soundtracks St Elmo’s fire. He saw me, and it made me a little big-headed. Then I played some works belonging Chopin. A few moments later, he came back to play Mozart's work belongs.
"You can play a duet?" He asked again challenged
"Can! Have you already chosen the song "I asked answered about him.
"What if the work belongs to David foster?"
"I thought it was not that easy, I'm heading up to yap!" We sat together with, play the tone turns, I’m not mention the title song. But he easily could resume next intonation, now I can hear his voice, hear with my ears seriously. My heart is racing, I'm not sure what I'm feeling right now, but it all seemed clear. They sound similar, whether in this world there is always a physically possessed in common? Maybe so! I do not know. Back again finger by finger touched my skin; I could no longer concentrate on the tone. I started watching his fingers move so fast, her voice is so greatly affected my concentration. He is very enthusiastic to play this song. John tesh! Jeez what I experienced!. Oh God how could I fall in love with someone I had never met in less than eighty-four hours?. Oh no! this is not possible. This is just temporary. Because guess my nervous, I no longer follow the order tune. My eyes just fell on the gold ring around her finger! The shape is almost the same as ours first. I studied it with mine, but I still think it is just a coincidence. I do not know the whereabouts of our existing wedding ring on the finger late husband. Suddenly he stops the play.
"I'll make juice! Wait and it seems like my daughter calling me "I immediately went to see Maurin, and when I visit his room, he asked me fatherly arms. I kissed his cheek, his hair still fragrant "you want juice?" And he just nodded. Well I brought him into the kitchen, he helped take the strawberry's in the fridge, and a can of whipped cream and chocolate complete with mint leaves. "You give me three cups of honey?" I said softly, he too ran took two glasses, and then returned with another glass. "Let me help you mom!" She said "I want to decorate the glass?" I turned, just say glasses who he meant?. Maurin smiling "uncle. My daddy ". "Oh my" I grumbled. Nimble hands pouring juice in the glass evenly with whipped cream for topping, with grated chocolate, and two mint leaves and strew stirrer placed near it, to make it more beautiful, I took a full three and a bit strawberry I split in the middle, and then just put my mouth glass. Each glass gave the tissue to the base. Gosh so pretty it would, I hoped he was not going to see a big head Maurin very spoiled. I brought trays and Maurin walk ahead of me and went to him and surprised him "dooorrr!" She yelled and laughed, and then surprised Adam quasi to hold closely. "Nice sleep? Do you dream about, "he asked? Maurin shy smile, as he glanced at me he said "I dream of studying cycling with daddy". I was surprised not to hear him play. I'm not trying at all to shout prohibited him from speaking, even I was interested fatherly follow the story.
"Enjoy juice made my daughter" I just put on the table a broad, and I took mine a bit with chocolate sprinkles. Maurin walk with him, and fetched her a glass while sitting at my laps. I think he was in pain when Maurin accidentally touched his knee. "Good?" Simple question, but my answer was satisfactory demanded his heart. "It, my made". Adam smiled as he held up two thumbs up hand. And Maurin satisfied with the answer. "Good," I answered.
I and others gathered in the living room to welcome fatherly uncle and aunt, this afternoon until ,aunt and uncle said that he wanted to meet with a man named Adam. I will pass them on to adam , and I think he too was ready to meet my parents. Two hours had I waited for their arrival, till now the car has front porch. Maurin raced to meet them; maybe the kid had really missed them both. Wati was him, and brought several bags into the house. I see them, and not accidentally, I took her for granted, I was not aware, and really not being one hundred percent sober, he just smiled. And once again I will direct my awareness hands off him. "Gosh" I yelled, and he smiled "no matter if the next time you want to repeat it". I leave it alone; go hug my aunt and uncle. He also docked at me fatherly to introducing his name to my parents.
"O son!" Uncle asked, shaking my hand. I smiled at them shake hands. I'm grateful, because at first I thought that my uncle would anger with me , because I have allowed foreigners to stay in this villa.
"Adam, sir ... ma'am! Sorry I bother your daughter, very happy I can meet with a family like this! "
"Your welcome boys, how about we sambaing indoors only! Looks like I'm so tired! "Said my aunt, holding her grandson inside.
We carry more warm, even very warm. I feel like they've never met before. Although I know that it just happened. Maybe they are all included in the typical friendly people so between one and the other is easy to get to know each other from the heart.
To the next day, my aunt took her to the practice, to check the condition of the wound, with Maurin. I do not know why, Maurin did not want to be separated from him, I'm afraid this is a bad feeling for me. I busied myself in the reading room to write my novel. Unfortunately I was not able to concentrate, and I'm looking for another activity to find the man's clothes again belongs to Abraham, I'm looking still to be some decent pieces of clothing to wear, a wardrobe belonging even my Ibrahim to say everything is still worth taking, even looks new. Every time I open the closet I always felt something really reminds me of him, especially the memories of when I was preparing to be wearing clothes, a small agenda fell from the folds of clothes, I opened several sheets one sheet to the next, until I stopped when I read a sentence written by model of writing which is thicker than the other writings "said Mozart said when we are hard to pronounce or express something, we should be easy to say it with music". At first glance my memory back to Adam, they say the same sentence with musical skills and tastes almost the same. but I do not want to argue with fatherly while. I hurried tidy closet, then grabbed the agenda was to re-read it later that night; I asked that Wati give this dress on Adam. And he nodded. I was a long pause my face in front of the mirror, I cry for no reason, I miss those long dead, I missed the people who have betrayed me. Suddenly my little heart to ask. Did I not forgive him? All I did was shake his head, suddenly you just recall what happened that night, where Niluh kissed her on the lap of Abraham. For a long time I mused there, I honestly admit, I miss him, I turned our wedding video, the tears trickling down my cheeks again. I watch the memories, even though my tears kept loose. Until unconscious Lana's aunt had been behind me ready to hug me. She touch my hair
"Miss you baby?"
"Yes, I miss him very much! Very, very similar to his voice especially Ibra! "
"I know! Try to open your heart; do not be too selfish, he seems a nice guy! "
Whatever I say is not silent.
And the conversation that night heard that they are supported to allowed Maurin desire to get a father figure. But I'm still not convinced this is all circuitry. After a week since Adam fell in front of our house, he just asked to leave, unfortunately Maurin who does not allow his to leave. We try negotiations with Maurin, then tell him. That should work fatherly Uncle foraging. Gradually, after negotiations for five hours with my daughter, Adam also succeed to go. But he promised Maurin untukk often see him when he has time off. He sure did not betray to me. He climbed the motor that had fallen with him a week ago. Maurin cry though not whining, I'm confused to cheer, even the clothes belong to Adam who was not allowed to wash Wati. Apparently the clothes used by Maurin when he would sleep at night. Gosh we're sad to see it all, my heart feel oppressed, I thought my son was not very fond of the figure adam than Tommy exercise regime teacher he ever had a girlfriend at the right mate to me fatherly. The first night when Adam was not in the house, I felt there was something missing from our happiness. I felt something more special. Is this my daughter felt Maurin. But what it sure that he like a man to feel what we feel. To the next day when Maurin will go to school, adam menelphoneku to just say hello Maurin.
"Good morning, Leah!"
"Morning! What people say about you, what you have to work? "
"Well, can I have the time to talk to Maurin?"
"Oohhh ... sure! There it is! "Maurin grabbed the phone. I do not know what they are talking about, because Maurin went she avoid from me, and she's not in range ears. But kuarasa Adam told me something funny fatherly daughter. Half an hour had they talked, and I had to cut the conversation firmly, not because I'm jealous, but because I do not want my child to be late because of a stranger.
Every morning my daughter received good morning from his new uncle who always packing up, it runs regularly until we meet again in the seventh. He returned to stay in our house even though only one night, incidents like this continue to run regularly up to two months, and the third month of Adam not visited my daughter, he was busy telling me if he can not be left out, but to keep doing have to call her as a routine every day, though the late hour later than usual. Actually I'm disappointed, but I can not sue. He's not a guy who can fatherly I set, our relationship is just a new friend, I know my daughter happy even he’s hope to involvement in every activity undertaken by Maurin. Sometimes I feel with the burden to educate Maurin Adam feels a little lighter, what Adam said, according to Maurin always without reason. That's the good news from the other side. I'm starting to like it, but it's not it’s mean I love himr. Even that I know aunts and uncles often give a good sign towards a more serious relationship. I do not know Adam extensively, but I also do not know the first widely Ibrahim. All I know, because my aunt and uncle know more about him than me. In the fifth, Adam visited us at the villa, he brings toys for Maurin, like she knows what she likes my girl. Then the three of us visited the thermal baths on foot, by accident as it was not many visitors would it be, not too crowded. So we are free to swim or soak. Shortly after our uncle and aunt in baptism. Maurin always be can not be separated from Adam, they are like a father who love each other, that started to make me think be some times fatherly receive adam when he say love me. I really do not want to close my heart any longer, I know my love never dies Ibrahim. But the right word uncle and aunt, life must go on, and my life is not just for me but also for my daughter. I tried to steal a fatherly just talking to him, while Maurin learn to swimming another pond with them, I left just to lure him to find me. Exactly the thought. As I soak in hot water containing sulfur, Adam picked me up a few minutes later, a two-step down the stairs with his feet, standing in front of my eyes in the bath precision, the distance between us only one and a half meters, and leaning on the wall behind our backs. I felt the time was that my heart beat faster, electricity my bad feeling ready melt temperature, blood flowing, but I'm trying to process my emotions, in order not to look like a foolish woman.
"Thank you you'd be willing to accompany us on vacation!" He said without stumbling blocks. Good, I thought. I just smiled without reply.
"I heard you wrote a novel last January, has been published! You know Lea "I looked at him without blinking then looked at her smile" I've read it, but it looks like you will give continuation of the story on each character, because I thought the story was not really finished! "I heard it, and it seems like he really understood what I wrote , I'm afraid that she'll understand who I am behind the story.
"You read it?"
"Well ... it was very pulled! It did not wait for the story continued! And suppose wondered what would happen to his character? "Tone of his voice sounded like a sharp knife ready unsheathe if he does not go get her a satisfactory answer.
"Wait, which obviously I have not got the idea for the rest of the story!"
And he just smiled and approached me. My brain thought, with what he wants to do to me when he approached me. Gosh, I wanted to run was great, but it seems there is a binding my feet in the water. He smiled when he realized my worries.
"I love you Lea! Like you in the real sense! "He glared at me, then he put his hands on my shoulder bag. I was silent, but my eyes swept all the land that is not seen by people. Understandably, I was afraid that someone is watching, especially my daughter.
"You have not, know me!"
"All ready!" He said simply, and it's getting me to tremble all over its body.
"You do not need to answer today, you may thinking mature and obviously you may consider it, your time is not unlimited, and I will be wait for it though without limits!"
I'm speechless, I'm actually starting to like it, but I'm not sure about this, I have to consider a lot of thing, I have not knowing your background. Or else
"But I'm a widow!"
"I'm also a widower!"
"But I have children?"
"He was going to be my son!"
"Give me time!"
"Of course!"
Our private conversation stopped, and I left. I very happy to hear his confession, but I'm too dizzy to find out. I know Maurin definitely be happy, if I was married to adam. Once I asked my daughter why she loved Adam. And why did he call daddy!. Slowly answered my question a few days ago. "Mommy, I often dreamed of daddy, and daddy's face just like uncle, in my dreams , also called daddy mommy" to hear his explanation at the time, I could not sleep for two days, I'm trying to remember and find all in common with them. Even though I knew, she’s daddy had died before he was born. But I also never knew the condition of the bodies of Ibrahim when he had an accident, the last news I heard was my in-laws moved to Swiss fatherly forget all the memories that made her mother often fainted. It crossed my mind, whether Abraham really dead?. Sure it has it's either not. My heart continues to argue.
Since adam said his heart at will, I went back to her softer, and more freedom with my daughter fatherly. My uncle and aunt have always supported me. They received when I'll get married again, even they will find information about the family of Ibrahim, just tell that the former law akn remarried. The beginning of the story that I thought would hurt them. But it was not, apparently play mami and papi happier to hear the news, though I have not told the ex-in-laws if they had sprung from his son Ibrahim. A month later when my school increases, fatherly uncle and aunt asked me to stay back in Surabaya after all these years, occupying the uncle who is still hospitalized. I agree with them, as long as they do not ask me fatherly stay home I've ever lived with Abraham, the house was empty, but my uncle always ask people to clean the house once a week, uncle also check the condition of the house. Adam really helped us sat transporting goods that we think is important, though not all, of his ford ranger ready to take me and Maurin and some mandatory items belonging Maurin. I was getting close to the intimacy felt them, even when it was in Surabaya, Maurin always go to school with Adam, without exception when Maurin want ballet or swimming. I'm getting touched and would feel guilty if I want to break them. Each night I ask God, so he gave way, and shows what's wrong with all this, I asked sincerely, until one day it all slowly open .... Clearly, though ...
"Come on let me try!"
Because he insisted, so I will let him take my daughter to her room. I do not follow them, instead I went to Wati were busy in the kitchen, I asked him what he had ordered fatherly gift packages tomorrow my son's birthday, I wanted to know what all the dishes were ready booked. Problem cake I guarantee myself ready because I ordered it. I also had to buy a special gift a few days ago via the internet. And today I've got the goods through kuris. When everything is ready, all I need is to calls the guardian class, to simply ask for a little time when home from school tomorrow. I used to celebrate it in school, and a small party between families. That's enough to me , as well as several small parcels and food for the orphanage foundation that is close to our home. When I standing at the porch, I went back to see him, relax reading the works of my novel. He seemed preoccupied, or quasi engrossed I will not know, when I let reading,he too put down the book. Walking toward me, continued to approach until he passed me, then stopped right in front of the piano.
"Can I borrow?"
"Please," I answered, I curious to see the action. Did he as great what I think. He smiled at me, punch a few keys of the piano, before he actually does play a few songs. I watched him carefully but in the end he could really forced me to pay attention. Woow .... his game. He sang a song belongs to Eric Clapton change the world, really entertaining. Then he sang the song belongs to Rick Price nothing can not stop us now. I slowly followed her music, singing pieces of poetry that I remember. I clap my rousing hand for him, and he smiled
"I'm sorry, if I'm wrong play a tune!"
"No, all right! You are great! Are you a piano teacher! "
"Oh no, I'm just a player home, just fatherly entertain themselves. It is said that Mozart is difficult to say when we say or express something; we should be easy to say it with music! "
Quick as a flash I glared back, I tried remembering when Ibrahim often told me, when I'm hard at all to talk to. My heart was pounding, like a rumble with exceptional. My body is like a high stronger a electric shock. I twitched stiff, maybe I'm pale, but I'm trying fatherly breathing sigh. I tried to think broadly when sentences are pronounced Mozart, never mind a common topic among people who loved play piano.
"Music is universal!" We say together, and then we looked at each other and stop looking away. Then laugh together.
"Let me see your game?" Voice like’s challenging
"Okay" I played some of the works of movie soundtracks St Elmo’s fire. He saw me, and it made me a little big-headed. Then I played some works belonging Chopin. A few moments later, he came back to play Mozart's work belongs.
"You can play a duet?" He asked again challenged
"Can! Have you already chosen the song "I asked answered about him.
"What if the work belongs to David foster?"
"I thought it was not that easy, I'm heading up to yap!" We sat together with, play the tone turns, I’m not mention the title song. But he easily could resume next intonation, now I can hear his voice, hear with my ears seriously. My heart is racing, I'm not sure what I'm feeling right now, but it all seemed clear. They sound similar, whether in this world there is always a physically possessed in common? Maybe so! I do not know. Back again finger by finger touched my skin; I could no longer concentrate on the tone. I started watching his fingers move so fast, her voice is so greatly affected my concentration. He is very enthusiastic to play this song. John tesh! Jeez what I experienced!. Oh God how could I fall in love with someone I had never met in less than eighty-four hours?. Oh no! this is not possible. This is just temporary. Because guess my nervous, I no longer follow the order tune. My eyes just fell on the gold ring around her finger! The shape is almost the same as ours first. I studied it with mine, but I still think it is just a coincidence. I do not know the whereabouts of our existing wedding ring on the finger late husband. Suddenly he stops the play.
"I'll make juice! Wait and it seems like my daughter calling me "I immediately went to see Maurin, and when I visit his room, he asked me fatherly arms. I kissed his cheek, his hair still fragrant "you want juice?" And he just nodded. Well I brought him into the kitchen, he helped take the strawberry's in the fridge, and a can of whipped cream and chocolate complete with mint leaves. "You give me three cups of honey?" I said softly, he too ran took two glasses, and then returned with another glass. "Let me help you mom!" She said "I want to decorate the glass?" I turned, just say glasses who he meant?. Maurin smiling "uncle. My daddy ". "Oh my" I grumbled. Nimble hands pouring juice in the glass evenly with whipped cream for topping, with grated chocolate, and two mint leaves and strew stirrer placed near it, to make it more beautiful, I took a full three and a bit strawberry I split in the middle, and then just put my mouth glass. Each glass gave the tissue to the base. Gosh so pretty it would, I hoped he was not going to see a big head Maurin very spoiled. I brought trays and Maurin walk ahead of me and went to him and surprised him "dooorrr!" She yelled and laughed, and then surprised Adam quasi to hold closely. "Nice sleep? Do you dream about, "he asked? Maurin shy smile, as he glanced at me he said "I dream of studying cycling with daddy". I was surprised not to hear him play. I'm not trying at all to shout prohibited him from speaking, even I was interested fatherly follow the story.
"Enjoy juice made my daughter" I just put on the table a broad, and I took mine a bit with chocolate sprinkles. Maurin walk with him, and fetched her a glass while sitting at my laps. I think he was in pain when Maurin accidentally touched his knee. "Good?" Simple question, but my answer was satisfactory demanded his heart. "It, my made". Adam smiled as he held up two thumbs up hand. And Maurin satisfied with the answer. "Good," I answered.
I and others gathered in the living room to welcome fatherly uncle and aunt, this afternoon until ,aunt and uncle said that he wanted to meet with a man named Adam. I will pass them on to adam , and I think he too was ready to meet my parents. Two hours had I waited for their arrival, till now the car has front porch. Maurin raced to meet them; maybe the kid had really missed them both. Wati was him, and brought several bags into the house. I see them, and not accidentally, I took her for granted, I was not aware, and really not being one hundred percent sober, he just smiled. And once again I will direct my awareness hands off him. "Gosh" I yelled, and he smiled "no matter if the next time you want to repeat it". I leave it alone; go hug my aunt and uncle. He also docked at me fatherly to introducing his name to my parents.
"O son!" Uncle asked, shaking my hand. I smiled at them shake hands. I'm grateful, because at first I thought that my uncle would anger with me , because I have allowed foreigners to stay in this villa.
"Adam, sir ... ma'am! Sorry I bother your daughter, very happy I can meet with a family like this! "
"Your welcome boys, how about we sambaing indoors only! Looks like I'm so tired! "Said my aunt, holding her grandson inside.
We carry more warm, even very warm. I feel like they've never met before. Although I know that it just happened. Maybe they are all included in the typical friendly people so between one and the other is easy to get to know each other from the heart.
To the next day, my aunt took her to the practice, to check the condition of the wound, with Maurin. I do not know why, Maurin did not want to be separated from him, I'm afraid this is a bad feeling for me. I busied myself in the reading room to write my novel. Unfortunately I was not able to concentrate, and I'm looking for another activity to find the man's clothes again belongs to Abraham, I'm looking still to be some decent pieces of clothing to wear, a wardrobe belonging even my Ibrahim to say everything is still worth taking, even looks new. Every time I open the closet I always felt something really reminds me of him, especially the memories of when I was preparing to be wearing clothes, a small agenda fell from the folds of clothes, I opened several sheets one sheet to the next, until I stopped when I read a sentence written by model of writing which is thicker than the other writings "said Mozart said when we are hard to pronounce or express something, we should be easy to say it with music". At first glance my memory back to Adam, they say the same sentence with musical skills and tastes almost the same. but I do not want to argue with fatherly while. I hurried tidy closet, then grabbed the agenda was to re-read it later that night; I asked that Wati give this dress on Adam. And he nodded. I was a long pause my face in front of the mirror, I cry for no reason, I miss those long dead, I missed the people who have betrayed me. Suddenly my little heart to ask. Did I not forgive him? All I did was shake his head, suddenly you just recall what happened that night, where Niluh kissed her on the lap of Abraham. For a long time I mused there, I honestly admit, I miss him, I turned our wedding video, the tears trickling down my cheeks again. I watch the memories, even though my tears kept loose. Until unconscious Lana's aunt had been behind me ready to hug me. She touch my hair
"Miss you baby?"
"Yes, I miss him very much! Very, very similar to his voice especially Ibra! "
"I know! Try to open your heart; do not be too selfish, he seems a nice guy! "
Whatever I say is not silent.
And the conversation that night heard that they are supported to allowed Maurin desire to get a father figure. But I'm still not convinced this is all circuitry. After a week since Adam fell in front of our house, he just asked to leave, unfortunately Maurin who does not allow his to leave. We try negotiations with Maurin, then tell him. That should work fatherly Uncle foraging. Gradually, after negotiations for five hours with my daughter, Adam also succeed to go. But he promised Maurin untukk often see him when he has time off. He sure did not betray to me. He climbed the motor that had fallen with him a week ago. Maurin cry though not whining, I'm confused to cheer, even the clothes belong to Adam who was not allowed to wash Wati. Apparently the clothes used by Maurin when he would sleep at night. Gosh we're sad to see it all, my heart feel oppressed, I thought my son was not very fond of the figure adam than Tommy exercise regime teacher he ever had a girlfriend at the right mate to me fatherly. The first night when Adam was not in the house, I felt there was something missing from our happiness. I felt something more special. Is this my daughter felt Maurin. But what it sure that he like a man to feel what we feel. To the next day when Maurin will go to school, adam menelphoneku to just say hello Maurin.
"Good morning, Leah!"
"Morning! What people say about you, what you have to work? "
"Well, can I have the time to talk to Maurin?"
"Oohhh ... sure! There it is! "Maurin grabbed the phone. I do not know what they are talking about, because Maurin went she avoid from me, and she's not in range ears. But kuarasa Adam told me something funny fatherly daughter. Half an hour had they talked, and I had to cut the conversation firmly, not because I'm jealous, but because I do not want my child to be late because of a stranger.
Every morning my daughter received good morning from his new uncle who always packing up, it runs regularly until we meet again in the seventh. He returned to stay in our house even though only one night, incidents like this continue to run regularly up to two months, and the third month of Adam not visited my daughter, he was busy telling me if he can not be left out, but to keep doing have to call her as a routine every day, though the late hour later than usual. Actually I'm disappointed, but I can not sue. He's not a guy who can fatherly I set, our relationship is just a new friend, I know my daughter happy even he’s hope to involvement in every activity undertaken by Maurin. Sometimes I feel with the burden to educate Maurin Adam feels a little lighter, what Adam said, according to Maurin always without reason. That's the good news from the other side. I'm starting to like it, but it's not it’s mean I love himr. Even that I know aunts and uncles often give a good sign towards a more serious relationship. I do not know Adam extensively, but I also do not know the first widely Ibrahim. All I know, because my aunt and uncle know more about him than me. In the fifth, Adam visited us at the villa, he brings toys for Maurin, like she knows what she likes my girl. Then the three of us visited the thermal baths on foot, by accident as it was not many visitors would it be, not too crowded. So we are free to swim or soak. Shortly after our uncle and aunt in baptism. Maurin always be can not be separated from Adam, they are like a father who love each other, that started to make me think be some times fatherly receive adam when he say love me. I really do not want to close my heart any longer, I know my love never dies Ibrahim. But the right word uncle and aunt, life must go on, and my life is not just for me but also for my daughter. I tried to steal a fatherly just talking to him, while Maurin learn to swimming another pond with them, I left just to lure him to find me. Exactly the thought. As I soak in hot water containing sulfur, Adam picked me up a few minutes later, a two-step down the stairs with his feet, standing in front of my eyes in the bath precision, the distance between us only one and a half meters, and leaning on the wall behind our backs. I felt the time was that my heart beat faster, electricity my bad feeling ready melt temperature, blood flowing, but I'm trying to process my emotions, in order not to look like a foolish woman.
"Thank you you'd be willing to accompany us on vacation!" He said without stumbling blocks. Good, I thought. I just smiled without reply.
"I heard you wrote a novel last January, has been published! You know Lea "I looked at him without blinking then looked at her smile" I've read it, but it looks like you will give continuation of the story on each character, because I thought the story was not really finished! "I heard it, and it seems like he really understood what I wrote , I'm afraid that she'll understand who I am behind the story.
"You read it?"
"Well ... it was very pulled! It did not wait for the story continued! And suppose wondered what would happen to his character? "Tone of his voice sounded like a sharp knife ready unsheathe if he does not go get her a satisfactory answer.
"Wait, which obviously I have not got the idea for the rest of the story!"
And he just smiled and approached me. My brain thought, with what he wants to do to me when he approached me. Gosh, I wanted to run was great, but it seems there is a binding my feet in the water. He smiled when he realized my worries.
"I love you Lea! Like you in the real sense! "He glared at me, then he put his hands on my shoulder bag. I was silent, but my eyes swept all the land that is not seen by people. Understandably, I was afraid that someone is watching, especially my daughter.
"You have not, know me!"
"All ready!" He said simply, and it's getting me to tremble all over its body.
"You do not need to answer today, you may thinking mature and obviously you may consider it, your time is not unlimited, and I will be wait for it though without limits!"
I'm speechless, I'm actually starting to like it, but I'm not sure about this, I have to consider a lot of thing, I have not knowing your background. Or else
"But I'm a widow!"
"I'm also a widower!"
"But I have children?"
"He was going to be my son!"
"Give me time!"
"Of course!"
Our private conversation stopped, and I left. I very happy to hear his confession, but I'm too dizzy to find out. I know Maurin definitely be happy, if I was married to adam. Once I asked my daughter why she loved Adam. And why did he call daddy!. Slowly answered my question a few days ago. "Mommy, I often dreamed of daddy, and daddy's face just like uncle, in my dreams , also called daddy mommy" to hear his explanation at the time, I could not sleep for two days, I'm trying to remember and find all in common with them. Even though I knew, she’s daddy had died before he was born. But I also never knew the condition of the bodies of Ibrahim when he had an accident, the last news I heard was my in-laws moved to Swiss fatherly forget all the memories that made her mother often fainted. It crossed my mind, whether Abraham really dead?. Sure it has it's either not. My heart continues to argue.
Since adam said his heart at will, I went back to her softer, and more freedom with my daughter fatherly. My uncle and aunt have always supported me. They received when I'll get married again, even they will find information about the family of Ibrahim, just tell that the former law akn remarried. The beginning of the story that I thought would hurt them. But it was not, apparently play mami and papi happier to hear the news, though I have not told the ex-in-laws if they had sprung from his son Ibrahim. A month later when my school increases, fatherly uncle and aunt asked me to stay back in Surabaya after all these years, occupying the uncle who is still hospitalized. I agree with them, as long as they do not ask me fatherly stay home I've ever lived with Abraham, the house was empty, but my uncle always ask people to clean the house once a week, uncle also check the condition of the house. Adam really helped us sat transporting goods that we think is important, though not all, of his ford ranger ready to take me and Maurin and some mandatory items belonging Maurin. I was getting close to the intimacy felt them, even when it was in Surabaya, Maurin always go to school with Adam, without exception when Maurin want ballet or swimming. I'm getting touched and would feel guilty if I want to break them. Each night I ask God, so he gave way, and shows what's wrong with all this, I asked sincerely, until one day it all slowly open .... Clearly, though ...
That morning I watched with Maurin and Adam disebuah XX1 cinema, we watched, and then visit the bookstore, to the dinner. We ate disebuah restaurant who happened to be in it was no child's birthday party a doctor. I did not know it was a beautiful child. Wajhnya clean even though he is smaller than Maurin. A man wearing a navy blue colored jeans with a black shirt with the title he called Ibra! Ibra? I was not wrong, and it really was very clear, as I looked back, I realized that I knew him
"Hallo lea" shake my hands, and his face was red inflamed
"Hallo visitor, glad to meet with old friends"
"Everywhere you .... Hey wait, ready for this beautiful little girl! Hello adam! "
"You already know? I asked him searchingly. Adam is like giving the code in Victor, while Victor quasi Maurin fatherly be busy wooing the party joined her daughter Maia.
"Join with us sweaty, enjoy your both guys! I kidnap your children, yes, join of Maia birthday party! "
"Mom ... should not you?"
"Of course dear" I let him join the party and party hats and masks ala mickey mouse "adam why did not you say that there is a party here?"
"How do I know Leah?" He grumbled a little emotion. "Anyway, if there is a party out here of course I did not invite you guys dating, if you mind like this!"
"Oh ... sorry I did not mean to disappoint you," I answered.
last night left me a pretty big question mark; I have not had appropriate questions about the call Victor, and Victor hurry to leave us, as he tried to avoid me after introducing his family. Since Genesis, Adam mostly silent. I don’t know what it was just accidently alone. But often I see adam with threes in a special room chatting with his uncle and aunt. They’re like imminent change topic of their conversation with the general topic if I had suddenly entered the conversation. I'm getting a big black Question from day to day, and when at the airport, we picked a former in-law who already know that Maurin was blood descendants, then we re-established close relationships, for several days I offered to let them occupy the house that I used as a place of Abraham, and they accept with pleasure. Mom gave me some of the needs of women who are very supportive penamplan ranging from jewelry, clothing, handbags, shoes owned fashion house Prada. Maurin even got a beautiful coat with a set of shoes and hat. Mami still love me as a daughter like her son. And still remember clearly, when the airport. Mom and dad have embraced Adam as closely together as a family as hugged me, and Maurin. Of course in this case I do not dare even my ucle talking with anyone and my aunt, I feel that they are hiding from me. A few days later when I was not being found the answer I was trying to see his Victor hospital, where he more surprised to see me, which I was told before his secretary that I was Mrs. Imelda Darmawan. she was in the given message order for him to let me wait in the meeting room fatherly doctors. And when he visit meu, his face become quite surprised, exactly the same red color when we met at the restaurant night when I'm with Adam and Maurin.
"Lea ...?"
"Hello Victor, I'm sorry to surprise you, it looks like you did not expect ya! If Mrs. Imelda is me! "
"Oohhh .. normal! Why you also have to lie, I will see you when you used her name Lea, how could I have spent time talking to a novelist! "
"Please Victor, tell me about him?"
"What do you mean?"
"Victor I think you know about all, friendly clothes instead. Please say me the truth! "I beg to say that the real diary. I’m very… have expectations all be revealed clearly.
"Leah, I swear!"
"Victor did you still would swear when you learned about the lies, deceit and vowed to bring it until you sleeping at the grave, please Victor, beautiful girl That's her!" I hope victor fatherly tell the truth, my tears dripping. My eyes were full of imagined faces Maurin.
"Well Lea, keep everything that I tell you today, because I will not cover the incident by you. Promise you will not tell anyone. And say if I were to tell "
"Yes ... of course!"
"I hope you remember that Abraham when love, all that he experienced always told me, especially when you see the Niluh with him. You're right what you see is true type just kiss her, but really it was just instinct that men are not in faith control. He just telling me if it's just an ad. And need I point out at the outset that Ibrahim pretty sorry with a small fire that night. Niluh continued on its way, and makes tired to resist. Until he decided fatherly I know what her intention was. And you came exactly when they're kissing. So please do not you decide Lea before I finished my explanation with clearly with many things "
I stopped to try to cut explanation, and we were silent for a moment when there was an office boy that goes to just deliver a cup of tea and a plate of cookies sacker that’s my favorites.
"He tried to fatherly explain everything to you, but you're no longer willing to tolerate everything, until you register the religious office fatherly sued for divorce, she was really frustrating at the time, he tried to undergo marriage mediation with many things, it's just that you always refuse when asked to mediate . Until the true judge ruled strap your marriage. Historian night he was always drunk drinking at the bar, even from bar to bar, like leaving office hours, or late. In fact he had accidentally killed a patient, who was dying, luckily it was a recidivist patients dying of bullet jailer. And we kept it a secret from the police labfor. Dizzy which makes stress makes a great drunk and bad driving. That night he was walking took one of us to travel. Yes we can to current news dot com site reports on the second single accident in front of a mall next to the sidewalk rather approaching traffic light. You know, sorry if you saw it. He was not unconscious, his heart is very weak and continues to weaken, her face was broken, she bathed in the blood, by chance then professor doctor was not in Indonesia, and on hearing the news of his beloved son dying, he requested that the hospital immediately sent to the Swiss, and it looks like mommy-laws also have high blood pressure and increased blood sugar. So we sent a medical team to the Swiss, where Professor Lutner duty. There Abraham was unconscious for a month. In-law was going crazy, I do not know why they want the news of the death of his son to be delivered to the family. I kept watching and some people who rented remedy watching you, all I did because I was very concerned about my friend. I was disappointed with the decision, even I grow frustrated when you hide your pregnancy with us. A year later when the baby was five months, uncle and aunt gave your son the picture-in-law, Ibrahim grateful when it is still not healed completely, he can quickly recover when I heard that Maurin is your child, your blood. He was happy because you still Ibrahim surnames unite in the name of your son. Since then, Ibrahim refused to facial surgery, he too accepted the offer immediately and Lutner professor. Unfortunately she wants other people's faces. Lea, believe me you do not have to love you to doubt, and to your wallet that fell were really beyond our plays. And that incident Positive impact of you have experienced. Remarkably excited when he found the wallet, his tremble to see me that afternoon, before he himself was not ready fatherly meet you even though he missed you so much. He was not ready when you know, and then reject it. "
"I understand!" my short answer. I do not think the worst thing happened to Ibrahim due to my ego.
"Please Leah!" He's worried about my silence,
"He loves Leah, very much!"
"Thank you for your explanation!"
"Lea ... lea ... lea ...!"
I ran out and wiped my tears, I ignore it, I was driving with tightly. I had no idea when it is over they all share stories from my backbone. I'm confused about whether I should be angry or do I have to accept it all. I just imagine the impact about it all if I back with the my ego. When it did so not only Adam or Ibrahim sick, but my daughter must be disappointed and hate my guts. I try to asking my aunt where Maurin went with Adam, aunt simply replied that she was visiting our house. Sense of disappointment because it lies too long makes me sick to imagine a meeting with all of them. But what if it is not on my side, Maurin. Most of my conscience told me to forget about it, but some other tiny heart says I demanded an explanation from Ibrahim.
Mama and papa greet my arrival, and I had quasi smile. I cried, I could not be angry at them, compassion and anger my heart beat.
"Why lie to mama?"
"Lea dear, forgive us all, but we can not choose you and between you guys?" Replied papa
"You definitely get the info in from Victor! Calm your heart honey, mommy and daddy will do Whatever fatherly guilt redeem us all along "
They hugged, I cried with satisfaction.
"I'm mama dearest to you, papa!"
They just nodded, "me too dear". Mama took me at room upstairs, where I and Ibrahim rest. This is the first time I visited this house since I divorced him. Mom suing slowly across each step, all still tuck my memory in each corner of the room, all the walls as if waiting for my arrival. Await the right time to say hello to our time together. I do not hold shortness of breath; I like the lack of oxygen. Mom left me alone after we got upstairs. Mama asked me to forward a few steps to meet them. I let my feet slowly, I did not hear their cry, talk to them, or else the usual commotion they do both. I set it up right in front of my room, I tried to knock on a few doors slowly open. I opened wide the door leaf width, gee, I had not seen this sight. They were both asleep while cuddling, the tv was on, I do love them, I love you baby, I still love you, that's the reason why I do not ever want to get married again with any man. I know if you were my husband, although doubts are always over me. Indeed, I've forgive you; only I was reluctant to admit it, I'm reluctant to humble myself before you. I'm sorry ... I'm sorry dear. I went into the walk-over, turned off the television; I watched their faces, Maurin comfortably asleep in the arms of his father. And Ibra is asleep with happy together Maurin. Oh god I do not want to hurt them, even though he never hurt me. I kept staring longer painting their faces, I took my cell phone. Then take a picture of their face up to ten times the picture. I sat waiting for them to wake up, sit silent on the exact chair under the window. I waited for half an hour was up. And when he notices me, his eyes wide open, but he seemed resigned about to admit something he's done so far. His hand, were crushed by the head Maurin, removal slowly. Then he stood up and then approached me. Her eyes were glazed with my eyes full of tears. I held out my hand, and he welcomed
"I'm so sorry sweetheart!" Hand holding my knees were shaking; we just looked at each other. I'd love to cuddle, I'm not patient enough to waiting embrace it. But I have to put on airs when begins first. These tears could no longer hold it, I can let him profusely. Her lips were pursed begins to open, the bent his face’s start looking, sharp at my face. Well .... There was no place for me, he still loves me.
"Why did you come here?" Asked stumbling to brick
"To find you dear!"
"How long"
"You never know how long I'm waiting for you, I love you sweat heart. I love you ... I miss you! "
"I miss you so much darling!"
"Married me!"
The word says it makes glaring, such as the heart stops beating, until I feel out of the flow of oxygen to the brain. Makes me hard to think
"You still mad?" He asked and I just shook it.
"So? ... Married me! Please, I love you Lea. She's need daddy! "Our eyes at each other and we both looked equally beautiful girl who fell asleep on the bed under curtained. We love her, she takes our relationship as before.
"Lea married me! I still love you, I'm dying without you, and I will be dying again see her sick to think our relationship "the tears still streaming down, my heart wants him back by my side as before.
"It's time of our new lives Lea, brand new day for us, you, me and her ...!" We looked back at Maurin, I paused a thousand languages. I stared back, like an arrow from a bow will escape. Defrauded my brain to thinking as hard as possible
"Leah just married me! Please! For her, any condition I would be willing for the sake of our unity. Please Lea "
Ill keep asking to hear it, I love him, I know I'm expecting it. Do I still need to be stubborn. No .... no need ... I do not need prestige to all of this, it is not necessary at this time prestige words shouted in the liver. I still hear the repeated phrase that comes from his mouth. My heart melted, my heart is no longer petrified. Kuhiasi my face with a sweet smile I have. A smile is a long time I did not give to anybody.
"Married me!" When he repeated it again, I nodded.
"Thank you, thank you that very kinds of you!" We smiled and hugged .. close ... very close .. closely. "I miss you ... I miss you so bad. Be still for me like this dear! "Fatherly first time in many years, it was like a dream met an angel. Sense of hatred erased with extraordinary happiness. I could satisfied when I’m crying involuntarily. I am willing to die as a bomb or grenade penetrated to protect it again. I hugged her, kissed her earlobes. "We have been inseparable emotions! Sorry .... forgive me "I say sincerely, because I seem to contribute to this all. Due to my ego, Maurin lost father figure. And due to my ego, people I love in an accident. "Ibra ..... did you still love me? "he laughed listened to my questions, and then he smiled. "This is as long as you still have doubts?" I was embarrassed when I heard. Red cheek and smiled back tightly hugged me. "Surely you already know the answer, because your cheeks are flushed".
That day was the greatest day of my life, my happiness beyond happiness when receiving a contract with a book publisher, or when receiving cash royalty. And for the first time, we slept three of us, of course, after Ibrahim carried me and Maurin put in the bed asleep. We both share a love and embrace our girls. Oh God it was great that you gave is quite remarkable. Maurin bed in the middle of our happiness, and then woke up when he heard our conversation. Her pretty face sculpt a beautiful smile. His face showing happiness more tremendous shaper.
"Mommy ...! Daddy ... "the voice sounded like the whistling song sparrows in the morning.
"Leah Maurin pretty as you, much like your face, thank you've been keeping me so far" phrase makes my cut, but I'm happy. I regret having to do this all for so long.
"Thank you,” no more words I could say at this time. "What are you going to propose to me?" Asked curious to wipe away the tears.
"Are you crying mom?"
"Not very, happy mommy! Daddy is going to make us both a party! "
"Cinderella dresses, should I wear my mom?"
"Sure baby!"
Ibrahim smiled, wiped the tears with her hands warm. I love you words spoken from his lips in silence. Maurin rest on her stomach and kissed her heavily. Cries happy till we came down on the floor, everything sounds tight and loud, in-laws seemed pleased with the compactness of the three of us. That day was a really super fantastic for us.
The next day, the three of us shopped all our wedding needs a second, everything ... all ... Only the most Maurin took part for everything. From A to Z, he is our choice. Ibrahim was impressed with all of them, he was pleased to see the growth Maurin. Maurin growing up with perfect confidence, gorgeous face, beautiful hair, incredible manners, though he was very spoiled, but he's quite fashionable to measure girls aged seven years. Five days later, Ibrahim I and our wedding ceremony with a very simple at a biggest grand mosque in our town. All of our big family get together, as well as our colleagues. I felt enveloped in genuine happiness exceedingly once. All about it’s is very impressive. There are four sentences in attached to my brain. First Ibrahim is still alive, he was adam and adam is Ibrahim. Our second that I Know is still very much in love, we each feel the suffering of all our goodbyes. Third, that I know Maurin very happy and really happy with the Ibrahim side. All four have I sure was, that I fell in love with themselves Ibrahim, not Adam. For me love is the unifying language. God's fatherly thank you all who have predestined our life .... amen
"Hallo lea" shake my hands, and his face was red inflamed
"Hallo visitor, glad to meet with old friends"
"Everywhere you .... Hey wait, ready for this beautiful little girl! Hello adam! "
"You already know? I asked him searchingly. Adam is like giving the code in Victor, while Victor quasi Maurin fatherly be busy wooing the party joined her daughter Maia.
"Join with us sweaty, enjoy your both guys! I kidnap your children, yes, join of Maia birthday party! "
"Mom ... should not you?"
"Of course dear" I let him join the party and party hats and masks ala mickey mouse "adam why did not you say that there is a party here?"
"How do I know Leah?" He grumbled a little emotion. "Anyway, if there is a party out here of course I did not invite you guys dating, if you mind like this!"
"Oh ... sorry I did not mean to disappoint you," I answered.
last night left me a pretty big question mark; I have not had appropriate questions about the call Victor, and Victor hurry to leave us, as he tried to avoid me after introducing his family. Since Genesis, Adam mostly silent. I don’t know what it was just accidently alone. But often I see adam with threes in a special room chatting with his uncle and aunt. They’re like imminent change topic of their conversation with the general topic if I had suddenly entered the conversation. I'm getting a big black Question from day to day, and when at the airport, we picked a former in-law who already know that Maurin was blood descendants, then we re-established close relationships, for several days I offered to let them occupy the house that I used as a place of Abraham, and they accept with pleasure. Mom gave me some of the needs of women who are very supportive penamplan ranging from jewelry, clothing, handbags, shoes owned fashion house Prada. Maurin even got a beautiful coat with a set of shoes and hat. Mami still love me as a daughter like her son. And still remember clearly, when the airport. Mom and dad have embraced Adam as closely together as a family as hugged me, and Maurin. Of course in this case I do not dare even my ucle talking with anyone and my aunt, I feel that they are hiding from me. A few days later when I was not being found the answer I was trying to see his Victor hospital, where he more surprised to see me, which I was told before his secretary that I was Mrs. Imelda Darmawan. she was in the given message order for him to let me wait in the meeting room fatherly doctors. And when he visit meu, his face become quite surprised, exactly the same red color when we met at the restaurant night when I'm with Adam and Maurin.
"Lea ...?"
"Hello Victor, I'm sorry to surprise you, it looks like you did not expect ya! If Mrs. Imelda is me! "
"Oohhh .. normal! Why you also have to lie, I will see you when you used her name Lea, how could I have spent time talking to a novelist! "
"Please Victor, tell me about him?"
"What do you mean?"
"Victor I think you know about all, friendly clothes instead. Please say me the truth! "I beg to say that the real diary. I’m very… have expectations all be revealed clearly.
"Leah, I swear!"
"Victor did you still would swear when you learned about the lies, deceit and vowed to bring it until you sleeping at the grave, please Victor, beautiful girl That's her!" I hope victor fatherly tell the truth, my tears dripping. My eyes were full of imagined faces Maurin.
"Well Lea, keep everything that I tell you today, because I will not cover the incident by you. Promise you will not tell anyone. And say if I were to tell "
"Yes ... of course!"
"I hope you remember that Abraham when love, all that he experienced always told me, especially when you see the Niluh with him. You're right what you see is true type just kiss her, but really it was just instinct that men are not in faith control. He just telling me if it's just an ad. And need I point out at the outset that Ibrahim pretty sorry with a small fire that night. Niluh continued on its way, and makes tired to resist. Until he decided fatherly I know what her intention was. And you came exactly when they're kissing. So please do not you decide Lea before I finished my explanation with clearly with many things "
I stopped to try to cut explanation, and we were silent for a moment when there was an office boy that goes to just deliver a cup of tea and a plate of cookies sacker that’s my favorites.
"He tried to fatherly explain everything to you, but you're no longer willing to tolerate everything, until you register the religious office fatherly sued for divorce, she was really frustrating at the time, he tried to undergo marriage mediation with many things, it's just that you always refuse when asked to mediate . Until the true judge ruled strap your marriage. Historian night he was always drunk drinking at the bar, even from bar to bar, like leaving office hours, or late. In fact he had accidentally killed a patient, who was dying, luckily it was a recidivist patients dying of bullet jailer. And we kept it a secret from the police labfor. Dizzy which makes stress makes a great drunk and bad driving. That night he was walking took one of us to travel. Yes we can to current news dot com site reports on the second single accident in front of a mall next to the sidewalk rather approaching traffic light. You know, sorry if you saw it. He was not unconscious, his heart is very weak and continues to weaken, her face was broken, she bathed in the blood, by chance then professor doctor was not in Indonesia, and on hearing the news of his beloved son dying, he requested that the hospital immediately sent to the Swiss, and it looks like mommy-laws also have high blood pressure and increased blood sugar. So we sent a medical team to the Swiss, where Professor Lutner duty. There Abraham was unconscious for a month. In-law was going crazy, I do not know why they want the news of the death of his son to be delivered to the family. I kept watching and some people who rented remedy watching you, all I did because I was very concerned about my friend. I was disappointed with the decision, even I grow frustrated when you hide your pregnancy with us. A year later when the baby was five months, uncle and aunt gave your son the picture-in-law, Ibrahim grateful when it is still not healed completely, he can quickly recover when I heard that Maurin is your child, your blood. He was happy because you still Ibrahim surnames unite in the name of your son. Since then, Ibrahim refused to facial surgery, he too accepted the offer immediately and Lutner professor. Unfortunately she wants other people's faces. Lea, believe me you do not have to love you to doubt, and to your wallet that fell were really beyond our plays. And that incident Positive impact of you have experienced. Remarkably excited when he found the wallet, his tremble to see me that afternoon, before he himself was not ready fatherly meet you even though he missed you so much. He was not ready when you know, and then reject it. "
"I understand!" my short answer. I do not think the worst thing happened to Ibrahim due to my ego.
"Please Leah!" He's worried about my silence,
"He loves Leah, very much!"
"Thank you for your explanation!"
"Lea ... lea ... lea ...!"
I ran out and wiped my tears, I ignore it, I was driving with tightly. I had no idea when it is over they all share stories from my backbone. I'm confused about whether I should be angry or do I have to accept it all. I just imagine the impact about it all if I back with the my ego. When it did so not only Adam or Ibrahim sick, but my daughter must be disappointed and hate my guts. I try to asking my aunt where Maurin went with Adam, aunt simply replied that she was visiting our house. Sense of disappointment because it lies too long makes me sick to imagine a meeting with all of them. But what if it is not on my side, Maurin. Most of my conscience told me to forget about it, but some other tiny heart says I demanded an explanation from Ibrahim.
Mama and papa greet my arrival, and I had quasi smile. I cried, I could not be angry at them, compassion and anger my heart beat.
"Why lie to mama?"
"Lea dear, forgive us all, but we can not choose you and between you guys?" Replied papa
"You definitely get the info in from Victor! Calm your heart honey, mommy and daddy will do Whatever fatherly guilt redeem us all along "
They hugged, I cried with satisfaction.
"I'm mama dearest to you, papa!"
They just nodded, "me too dear". Mama took me at room upstairs, where I and Ibrahim rest. This is the first time I visited this house since I divorced him. Mom suing slowly across each step, all still tuck my memory in each corner of the room, all the walls as if waiting for my arrival. Await the right time to say hello to our time together. I do not hold shortness of breath; I like the lack of oxygen. Mom left me alone after we got upstairs. Mama asked me to forward a few steps to meet them. I let my feet slowly, I did not hear their cry, talk to them, or else the usual commotion they do both. I set it up right in front of my room, I tried to knock on a few doors slowly open. I opened wide the door leaf width, gee, I had not seen this sight. They were both asleep while cuddling, the tv was on, I do love them, I love you baby, I still love you, that's the reason why I do not ever want to get married again with any man. I know if you were my husband, although doubts are always over me. Indeed, I've forgive you; only I was reluctant to admit it, I'm reluctant to humble myself before you. I'm sorry ... I'm sorry dear. I went into the walk-over, turned off the television; I watched their faces, Maurin comfortably asleep in the arms of his father. And Ibra is asleep with happy together Maurin. Oh god I do not want to hurt them, even though he never hurt me. I kept staring longer painting their faces, I took my cell phone. Then take a picture of their face up to ten times the picture. I sat waiting for them to wake up, sit silent on the exact chair under the window. I waited for half an hour was up. And when he notices me, his eyes wide open, but he seemed resigned about to admit something he's done so far. His hand, were crushed by the head Maurin, removal slowly. Then he stood up and then approached me. Her eyes were glazed with my eyes full of tears. I held out my hand, and he welcomed
"I'm so sorry sweetheart!" Hand holding my knees were shaking; we just looked at each other. I'd love to cuddle, I'm not patient enough to waiting embrace it. But I have to put on airs when begins first. These tears could no longer hold it, I can let him profusely. Her lips were pursed begins to open, the bent his face’s start looking, sharp at my face. Well .... There was no place for me, he still loves me.
"Why did you come here?" Asked stumbling to brick
"To find you dear!"
"How long"
"You never know how long I'm waiting for you, I love you sweat heart. I love you ... I miss you! "
"I miss you so much darling!"
"Married me!"
The word says it makes glaring, such as the heart stops beating, until I feel out of the flow of oxygen to the brain. Makes me hard to think
"You still mad?" He asked and I just shook it.
"So? ... Married me! Please, I love you Lea. She's need daddy! "Our eyes at each other and we both looked equally beautiful girl who fell asleep on the bed under curtained. We love her, she takes our relationship as before.
"Lea married me! I still love you, I'm dying without you, and I will be dying again see her sick to think our relationship "the tears still streaming down, my heart wants him back by my side as before.
"It's time of our new lives Lea, brand new day for us, you, me and her ...!" We looked back at Maurin, I paused a thousand languages. I stared back, like an arrow from a bow will escape. Defrauded my brain to thinking as hard as possible
"Leah just married me! Please! For her, any condition I would be willing for the sake of our unity. Please Lea "
Ill keep asking to hear it, I love him, I know I'm expecting it. Do I still need to be stubborn. No .... no need ... I do not need prestige to all of this, it is not necessary at this time prestige words shouted in the liver. I still hear the repeated phrase that comes from his mouth. My heart melted, my heart is no longer petrified. Kuhiasi my face with a sweet smile I have. A smile is a long time I did not give to anybody.
"Married me!" When he repeated it again, I nodded.
"Thank you, thank you that very kinds of you!" We smiled and hugged .. close ... very close .. closely. "I miss you ... I miss you so bad. Be still for me like this dear! "Fatherly first time in many years, it was like a dream met an angel. Sense of hatred erased with extraordinary happiness. I could satisfied when I’m crying involuntarily. I am willing to die as a bomb or grenade penetrated to protect it again. I hugged her, kissed her earlobes. "We have been inseparable emotions! Sorry .... forgive me "I say sincerely, because I seem to contribute to this all. Due to my ego, Maurin lost father figure. And due to my ego, people I love in an accident. "Ibra ..... did you still love me? "he laughed listened to my questions, and then he smiled. "This is as long as you still have doubts?" I was embarrassed when I heard. Red cheek and smiled back tightly hugged me. "Surely you already know the answer, because your cheeks are flushed".
That day was the greatest day of my life, my happiness beyond happiness when receiving a contract with a book publisher, or when receiving cash royalty. And for the first time, we slept three of us, of course, after Ibrahim carried me and Maurin put in the bed asleep. We both share a love and embrace our girls. Oh God it was great that you gave is quite remarkable. Maurin bed in the middle of our happiness, and then woke up when he heard our conversation. Her pretty face sculpt a beautiful smile. His face showing happiness more tremendous shaper.
"Mommy ...! Daddy ... "the voice sounded like the whistling song sparrows in the morning.
"Leah Maurin pretty as you, much like your face, thank you've been keeping me so far" phrase makes my cut, but I'm happy. I regret having to do this all for so long.
"Thank you,” no more words I could say at this time. "What are you going to propose to me?" Asked curious to wipe away the tears.
"Are you crying mom?"
"Not very, happy mommy! Daddy is going to make us both a party! "
"Cinderella dresses, should I wear my mom?"
"Sure baby!"
Ibrahim smiled, wiped the tears with her hands warm. I love you words spoken from his lips in silence. Maurin rest on her stomach and kissed her heavily. Cries happy till we came down on the floor, everything sounds tight and loud, in-laws seemed pleased with the compactness of the three of us. That day was a really super fantastic for us.
The next day, the three of us shopped all our wedding needs a second, everything ... all ... Only the most Maurin took part for everything. From A to Z, he is our choice. Ibrahim was impressed with all of them, he was pleased to see the growth Maurin. Maurin growing up with perfect confidence, gorgeous face, beautiful hair, incredible manners, though he was very spoiled, but he's quite fashionable to measure girls aged seven years. Five days later, Ibrahim I and our wedding ceremony with a very simple at a biggest grand mosque in our town. All of our big family get together, as well as our colleagues. I felt enveloped in genuine happiness exceedingly once. All about it’s is very impressive. There are four sentences in attached to my brain. First Ibrahim is still alive, he was adam and adam is Ibrahim. Our second that I Know is still very much in love, we each feel the suffering of all our goodbyes. Third, that I know Maurin very happy and really happy with the Ibrahim side. All four have I sure was, that I fell in love with themselves Ibrahim, not Adam. For me love is the unifying language. God's fatherly thank you all who have predestined our life .... amen
Tags
short story
