Back to Demitri, when he’s was next door to our table, table 16 and 17. one waiter who approached my table gave us a piece of paper and boxy, if possible we want to request a song guest star who happened to time it's the star was Syaharani and bubby Chan. me and my friends to request songs belong compact George Benson Nothing Gonna change My love for you. Then one friend Demetri calls me "Ms sorry, may I ride requesting the song. Because.... we did not find pieces of paper to request the song "asked a tall, large man with a hair-faced half bule. I’ve guess he was wondering just like Caucasians because neither fluently with Indonesian accent when saying 'R'. I just said yes with head marks nod not mind. I don’t know why when it can not ignore my eyes when I see your face he’s indigenous Caucasians quite dashing, handsome and seemed more polite appearance looks neat. But unfortunately it seems from the start I noticed he was very busy with his laptop. Uuhh.. Sucks. Only this time I was disappointed with object. I never referred by an opponent my gender. Not that I feel a big head, I also never felt stocking charm but I still don’t know why I also do not understand what could attract the opposite my gender to notice me and I can not deny I always feel happy when I noticed, of course, do not overdo it with notes, and in the context of not interfere with my private. But this time I was totally disappointed. After a few minutes the Caucasians was giving a paper I've been lent. After I read he seems to write two group's song request Elva’s singer's 'Good evening', and other tracks owned by Earth Wind and Fire titled change your mind. Then the Caucasians were offered to give us the singer's request paper directly, of course I and the others agreed without ba-bi-bu. "Hey lady’s, I'm Jeremy. I'll give it that. Ok? "Offer four of us shaking hands. My friend Vera said "ok, no problem" with a penny
hands of us. My friend Vera said "ok, no problem" with a friendly smile. Hahh ... certainly after that we all become acquainted. And I came to turn his hand held by the flow of electric current seemed like there was a force I stood there staring at her for a moment. "Demitri" he said as he shook my hand gently. "Dessy" I say cold to create a bit of distance so I did not really expect him to greet sweet. Ntah there is any sudden he unites us into one table and then call a table waiters to help combine our table, helped by the man he was. Our position has changed and started mingling one another. Because the chair on the right is kind of a long sofa that patents can not be changed anymore and it is located so we can just change the seat on the left. We are occupy a seat each. Looks like the bule, Jeremy that had greeted us, was who sitting near Vera. Bayu, Lydia, is approaching, now only two men who sitting beside the right and left. I deliberately chose the couch because I wanted a little more relaxed enjoying Friday night. Demetri and Alex, I glanced turns Demetri had closed his laptop and smoothed so as not to fall apart, yahh!! May be due to the diet she ordered is out of stock. The Alex goodbye to me if he’s was going to the male rest room. "Just you try this menu?" He says to me suddenly. "Oh no thanks, I've ordered the menu yourself," I replied a little firm but still smiling even though I'm a little cranky because he … oh my
When I noticed that Demetri he is not typical boring guy. But just the opposite, so I change my character to be sweeter. "You are a frequent visitor here," he asked politely as he cut a tiny little part Calzone forked orders and then inserted into the mouth. "Not too" I said as he welcomed the simple impatience arrival Clay pot waiter who was brought to me. I now turn to a song request had been sung by singers. And I did not consciously participate mimicked by slow song. Granted I really like this song. I found he had glanced at me with a smile.... but golly! Why am I so wanted to run. Oh God ... what's his name? I wondered. "What you do not want to miss requesting the song again," he asked "Dessy" I said firmly, maybe he forgot to mention my name. "Yes I can still remember clearly what your name Dessy!" He said with a sweat smile .more she smiled sweetly and the more he makes me smile more hypnotized enchantment. Our other friends were busy chatting with each they couple. Ohh my fate unfortunately, depends on this.... A few minutes later, Alex Chinese friend who’s back with a beautiful girl who dressed casual. And when considered as matching their clothes, well of course, like T-shirts they bought was a pair of jeans just their subordinates are not the same. Alex wore a blue colored jeans Levis and he’s introducing her girl named Mery is wearing a blue mini skirt Levis. Mery took a position with Alex sat in front of his left. Actually Mery looks recognizes everything. Even my friend was talking Vera familiar with it. I heard from their conversation, Mery was one PR at the Hyatt. No wonder, if he seemed charming and clever though only wearing a t-shirt and mini skirt simple. Who is pulling her stilettos? Mery chat with Demitri familiar with, it seemed like they were talking about projects that I'm not clear what the hell it was ... confusing. I just got up and went to the rest room without asking permission with anyone else .but when I stand up "going where, des?" He asked and I just glanced at it and then I leave just like that. I'm bored with them; I went to the rest room adjacent to the lobby. There I stood by the mirror, smoothing down my scarf, combing my hair. Was a little frustrated when I sit alone in a restaurant before, be advised today seems fully booking so the cold air conditioner can not handle the guest. Wuiihh..Boisterous once, I left my bag on the counter my cosmetics ago I entered the restroom to pee. New and first time only when I came in, I heard a knock as he called my name women's shoes, from his voice I did not recognize whether it's Vera or Lydia. "Des anything you inside "asked the woman said, sounding taps." yahhh ... "I said, then I went out to meet him ... ohh turns her boyfriend Alex Mery. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable?" Catching conversation I confused "comfortable?? Uncomfortable? Matter what, "I asked a little curious Mery demanding an explanation. "About my conversation with your Demetri? "She said, still staring at the mirror watching my face which is also located next to them. We see each other in the mirror to observe the appearance of each. Goodness knows why she cans anyway, my light in the heart. "Oh no problem, do you friend" well I understand it is my light while lying bad feeling the run of my mind cover her before. "Well but your lover?, So I have apologize and shall be responsible to explain your reason for leaving the table". Suddenly I was shocked, thinking time like the dating hell yes, I knew not. "Oh Mery I've known him an hour ago, so maybe we're dating?" I said as I tried to pick up the hairpin and then I just put down because I Mery surprised with the sentence that states if me and Demetri were lovers, and when he heard my explanation, Mery laughing out loud "time anyway? I thought you were lovers, because when I talked earlier Demetri had beside you, he’s holding your hair flowing as he put his hand arm in resting on sofa? So yes I concluded implicitly Demetri if you introduce me as his girlfriend heheheh? "Giggling like a grandma enclosed, I just wrinkled my forehead with a grin" during yeah, I did not feel any landings skin in my limbs? Altogether I did not feel anything? Reply she impudent "my light on Mery between feeling shocked, excited, embarrassed annoyance. Mery seem confused by the explanation, between wanting to soothe and more view row sentence for me. But anyway let alone have occurred anyway, and I have a feeling a little bit too calm I like her. So "Ahh never mind Mer…just go back! Take it to the rest Room I have absolutely no relation with Demetri. Purely because I just wanted to pee? "While, I’m picking up all my staff cosmetics, into my bag Tosca Hermes. Mery take what I say with orderly "sorry if I'm wrong?" she explained. I just smiled and walked back into the restaurant before I left for a while .from towards the entrance I found Demitri eyes focused towards us, I don’t know whom he observed, clearly not me. But I began to doubt the view that I believe in, having just Mery before me walked to our table. Had I looked at the back of my back 60derajat whirled. Hehehh ... but I did not see anyone behind me. Oh my God ... he's watching me.... I tried to take a deep breath while looking for a seat that had I seen his stiff left. My body kept watching me until I find my seat back. "I waited for you for a long time," he asked a little moody and before I could answer, Mery was before me "calm Dem, I've been keeping" her beautiful smile while her left eye to me. And squint her eyes to me. I just smiled "Really?". All the people who sit on the table we see that familiar look as long when you just met a few hours ago the meeting, except Merry who was one of their friends, and Vera, who is an old friend when they work in Bali.
Well that's the beginning of my introduction to him that has now become my fiancé. We had known each other their respective families, and no single person who did not like our relationship. Since that night everything tasted wonderful so complete so impressive to me. Although, even he’s wasn’t my first boyfriend. And I can not say I'm not his first girls’ friend .even his fiancé and girlfriend both second after previous lover died of kidney. It has been a long time before I was two years old and Demetri meet .our relationship between us closer than before because of Mery services. All I know is a good friend Mery former lover, so sorry to Mery condition that has not been able to find a replacement Imelda. Mery said convinced me, if the person Demitri romantic, loyal, and slightly workcoholic. And after a while I officially became his lover. All, what Merry said nothing was wrong. Everything is true, I'm happy. Over the years we never anger too long, perhaps because he can always win my heart with patience. I never heard gossip about around him. Even though I've seen many women who glanced at him as we walked together. Quite often I feel insecure when walking with him; I seemed to walk with a handsome model being showcased fashion designers with his epic. Oohhhh God, so many beautiful women who tried teases him with all the charm they have. But the soul can always calm me if he could never wink at all the other women besides me. I'm very confident with the evidence that I see and I observe, if he is very loyal. I love him and he loves me. As long as I go out with him I felt very cared for and always followed whatever my will ... all ... everything! The time is always going to be busy whatever he push phone if I were asked. In fact, not infrequently his parents themselves often asked for my help to seduce him in order Demitri can vacation for a few days. Because he’s very difficult indeed to be invited on vacation for a full week.
Flowers, chocolates, always on give it to me every time we want special dinner or when I was her birthday. He was so romantic, very ... very romantic. Many of my girlfriends are jealous of us, why we are so durable so romantic, so ideally so ... What they say so myself forget to praise their compliments on our relationship. If he dropped me probably a lot of women who lined up ... hehhehehe amused. Am I able to reflect images? I don’t know... from the moment I saw it I knew I was interested, and without realizing he too interested in watching without being able to understand when, as he likes without permission. But clearly been a lot of attention that I can from him, a lot of souvenirs which he gave to me even though when I'm not on her birthday. I love the romance that he gifts a big present to me. Even a car Audi TT 2.0 T FSI Quattro blue color that my house is now parked in my garage, that’s gift on my birthday the 28th right when we got engaged. That's the most expensive gift I've ever received in addition to jewelry, clothing, souvenirs or other foreign countries when he went abroad. But really I loved him from the beginning, not because she looks like a celebrity or billionaire I want use. From the beginning I was interested because of his polite and tidy compared to the others. It's all because of polite manners and can appreciate the weaknesses and shortcomings of others. Because of our faith, and because he was not a smoker. Indeed, at first I did not know I gradually fade all .but I investigated all the information that an absolute requirement for me. First is our faith that I get information from Vera when it has become a beloved Jeremy. Secondly, because he is not a smoker, I watched him and I got his patent information from Mery, whatever his big stress he never smoked. Third because he was not tattooed, I was quite uncomfortable and disgusted to see tattooed people though it was for art. Don’t know why, I did not like it. I know when we went gym together and swam at one fitness center that is served by Mery apartment place to stay. I although and most other non-members club apartment. Still, we can enjoy the facilities with the approval of the host apartment. At that time I purposely noticed every inch of her body shape is there one centimeter tattoos that adorn his skin. I had the idea that every man must to tattoo lover it would put parts of the body where all eyes can see the art they show. Since it is unlikely a man tattooed parts of the body such as the buttocks are always closed. Almost impossible. And when I found him with bathing costumes, I'm very pleased with the views that I can, because there is no iota of tattoo adorning his limbs. Then I decided to accept it when it became lovers after a month he told me all his heart that night at the Black Angus when dinner. Laughable if everything I imagined ...... like the movie adaptation of the plot is too obvious ...
It's been two weeks I have not met him, and don’t know why this time I do not miss him. Even when I started thinking I start brushing away. I just answered his phones when he calling me. I answered his message when he sends me a message. He was so overflowing overwhelming, but unfortunately I just flat. Strange 180 degrees opposite from eight years ago, where I tried to draw his attention. The beginning of the early reverse when he was late to say "hi" then I'll be sad incredible waited impatiently when he came to see me by bringing me a bouquet of roses or a small box of chocolates. My wonder still dreamily imagining someone.... But this time instead Demitri. 18:30 o'clock I go home and still have not too busy to answer a few emails and tidying up the files that have not been straightened four days .... uhhh my eyes felt hot and sore at all. I heard there was a knock on my door.. "Go" I replied. It turns out that came up while Lydia cappuccino brought me a cup. "For Me?" Drunk straight without ba-bi-bu and he just smiled when saw me thirsty ... I just smiled and srrruutttt..... The sound of the water is up when I drink with straw. "You do not go home," I asked. Lydia just shook his head "I'm waiting for Reno to pick me up!". Soon I heard the cell phone rang, then "sorry Dess, I go home soon right. Reno has been on first floor. So are you will go home with your sweat heart! "She scurried hurry" okay "I said simply kissed her cheek. Then walk out of my office, a few steps and then back again, "Dess!" I just raised my head to see his face mostly covered with my laptop screen "yaa? '. Then she smiled seductively "You're not doing appointment with you?" chuckled "who? I asked, curious, biting her lip and twisting twisting my hair with your fingers. "Is it true you're not familiar with whom, I mean," she asked rhetorically more towards half forcing a diplomatic style. "If you mean whom that he is Mirza! Certainly not darling..Truly I’m still loyal to Demitri "I said. Then he just smiled and then threw a small Tissue rolls towards my face while "good girls". Damn I sighed, .... before I could answer, she was cut me off "as seen in his office he was not home yet ... hehehehhe!" Sound brrakkk . My room door ...!. I went back to work tidying up files. Then I played audio play list with Sting's song, the best album of Sting. I do not know exactly what I'm waiting I will not know. I'm just lazy to go home, but all my job have sorted out all, I just tried to search him busy office. But this could I dive in to my hearts content, jaded..... . Demitri's departure since the first time I tried to called him. I tried but it did not work thrice connected. Only the voice mailbox answered "hi I'm Demitri, still busy, just leave your message and I'll call you later". None of the voice or written messages I left for him. I felt numb.....
I put my I-phone back into leader case. When my eyes are preoccupied with appearance yahoo movie was I turned. I caught a glance shadow of passersby. I just do not know. Most the OB were again spotless clean room, say reassuringly to myself, I will also not curious about who that person is. But when I tried to look up the telephone for the office intercom, shadowy figure walked back through my office and stopped in front of the door as he opened my door he greeted his half smile shows "hi." But when she opened the door, the sound of the telephone rang in the office today I was contact by intercom tut .. tut .. tut ... at his room was ringing sound heard up because the low on my ears our office. "What you are calling me up" he asked and then he went in and I just said yes with nod my head the question. My goodness how embarrassed I was this time. "You're not home she asked" while flipping through a magazine that I read earlier cosmopolitan before I had time to trim back. "Yes, yet ... soon!" I said, not daring to look at his face, which I glance seems he's still watching page magazine.
"So why do not you go home," I asked
"Yahh, because you did not come home?" He replied with a nonchalant, taking something from the seat where about fifteen minutes before Lidya chair. Then show you something. And gosh....!! Lydia wallet is behind him. I just shook his head when he showed me the wallet
"BONIA is not yours?" He says, taking a seat before me and put the wallet on my table just put the mouse right beside me.
"It belong Lidya" I said, imagining afraid if Lidya came and left behind his wallet. Because usually she’s always put her key’s in the wallet. "I'm dead?" I cried. "Why?" his answered. But I just shook my head. Then came the song belongs to Enrique Iglesias heartbeat. Well it ring tones my phone when Demitri contacted me, without a long wait Enrique sing, I immediately received a call
"Honey ...! Sorry I've been meeting, Americans are still early in, in two weeks I get home soon baby?" His voice has broken my emptiness.
I glanced Mirza noticed our conversation although his eyes did not look right, look my mouse hand seeking to turn down the speakers.
"Oh ... yeah I know, I'm still at the office" I explain to Demitri, I imagine if he was busy working with a laptop on the table there in his fronts. And turns my thinking is correct, because he just said it.
"Sorry, honey, I'm a little busy. next I call you right, greetings for people house. Still much should I sign, there are several contract offers, may be deal!"
"That's okay. I'm waiting "
"Miss you honey, muuuachh!"
"Miss you too"
Mirza, who was still sitting in front of me signaled for me to home. But I just glanced at it. Do not know why my heart pounding when he's around me. And if nothing I always looking for him. And I know he too already has a lover. Their relationship was three years old. He too knows if I'm engaged, they even had a chat when the show office. Understandably every event I have never separated by Demitri far everything is fine..... Still well and good. I got up from my chair to packing my bag. So push off my Sting CD, I put the disc into the drawer, Still don’t know why I feel a little faint because of suffocation, when Mirza approached me from behind as he put his hand to my hips, my heart wanted to throw his hand, but my hands could not do it, could not resist my thoughts "dess, you know I love you, and I will know how you otherwise" I just shut up while trying to find and consider what is right for the reason I was a bit rebellious avoid him but more I’m void . The more powerful he is linking his arms stronger. Oh Lord, help me to avoid it, I could just shut up and be quiet and still without finding a suitable reason to shout. Because, I’ll really like it so much. I do not know why my crazy feelings arise. And I was fully aware that my fiancé loves me and was busy out there to find the funds for our wedding later. "Oh Mirza, please let me go ... I'm almost dead can not breathe" I pleaded. But what a surprise when someone opens my door unannounced with very hurry, Mirza has not had time to hand off the woman's hips entering just in, I think he too was equally surprised as we "uuupss ....!!! Sorry I did not mean to interrupt you both .but really I just want to see my Bonia, my wallet left behind you? "She smiled hesitantly as he stared into my eyes. Spontaneous…. Mirza. Lay his hands down, and I'm trying to help Lydia rushed hurry while giving her purse that had been I keep in my Hermes While whispering "dess, you still healthy right? Hehehhehe" I just shook my head. "next time I tell you the truth" I said and he just nodded obediently as he greets Mirza "I was behind the first Za ..., sorry Reno wait me under" the hurry anyway he left both of us. We are all as embarrassed over this incident. She’s try Clutching her cell phone trying to write something, I don’t know who she wants to send a message. Once the shadow disappeared in the escalator looks sound of an incoming message in my phone. After I read the write message appears Lydia
Dessy, do not play with fire. You will not want to losing Demitri, he was love you so much than his life so please never betray him.
My head is getting dizzy after reading her message .i made ineffective by all of this, I deftly picked up my coat and bag and my high hills. Get out of the room without saying a word to Mirza. While walking I look back the keys. from he quickened his pace, I kept running escalator reached the door began to close slowly, but before I saw his right foot enclosed apparent've held escalator so that closed .I’m not alone, we are not talking at all, his left hand reaching and took my right hand. I feel the way the elevator is slow, or because we were on the floor 14 so as to reach the ground floor which seemed to take quite a year ... I was stunned silent. But he seems calm; when he got downstairs I walked a bit to reach the parking lot my blue sedan. His car parked next to my car. When I opened my car with the remote, he jogged to open the door of my car and as I got back she closed my door. I started the car to leave without waiting for his car. I tried to go faster. He was following me. Technically our houses opposite direction, from the intersection of the office I always encourage my car and he stripping left to right. But this time she followed me to the left. And continue to follow me wherever I go.
Mirza follow the crazy right, instead he had picked up his first ... but ahh ... it's up to the devil cares what he wants. I tried to break through the lane and followed the direction I should go home. Arriving in front of the house I immediately put my car into the garage, and he seems to follow me until I got home. Then he too went to leave my house. Just had to ringing three times, clarkson. Maybe it was the way he left me. I just smiled as he waved his lips moving silently "bye, thank you", so I was happy and relieved.
Many days I thought of this confusion, I tell you everything Lydia, I just do not dare to tell because I'm just afraid if Vera would be reply to inadvertently pass on Mery, Mery then pass them on Demitri about it all. Oh my God he's already made me mad ... really mad. Actually, he's not my type at all instead, he smoker, he never dressed neatly in employment, his car full of stickers and labels that I hate most is the ARMY OF SATAN oh my God, he really punk ... he rode Terrano Kingsroad colored jet black and shiny , once I got the car. When his friends work together to invite some lunch outside the office. From the car I could see how much reflects a fierce face. It seems he's a fan of the pirates of the Caribbean. Because the skull themed car seat. And above the dashboard there is a miniature ships the black pearl that played actor Johnny Deep. By design the car enough luxury 3tv quite flat, a small one in the front and two on the back. On the windshield seems a mini camera attached, barely visible ... I don’t know what does it for him, so important as that why install cameras in the car. Every time I talk to Vera, he always reminded me that I quickly accepted the invitation Demitri quickly to marry. Honestly Mirza is currently only possible to make me comfortable. I feel numb with Demitri, I definitely romantic tired, tired of the excessive attention, tired of the attitude that is always understanding, sometimes I want him jealous but unfortunately he's not the typical jealous even though I went alone with my man friend to another. Demitri was never jealous. All was reversed I want something that I never received. Demitri just love sports pools, golf and other sports there badminton. Hi doesn’t likes besides that. He is so much like adrenaline sports men.
Mirza tend guy who likes adrenaline, he likes racing motorcycles and cars, and he liked hiking, taekwondo. He certainly likes to climb many mountains. Rafting. And I was quite impressed with his courage. This morning he picked me up at home to go through the office with a telephone at 05.00 earlier. I just said yes and asked her to pick me up promptly at 08.00. spirits such as racing, the hormone estrogen over flowing, I dress up as beautiful as possible, a little more fresh than ever, I roll my hair, I wore my blue satin that has not wear to pairing with my white skirt. Not to forget I was wearing a black velvet stilettos. Ni Today I wore a pearl necklace Demitri. Take exhausted mama giving me endless mirror. Playing with a smile contorting my body. I take a looking someone from the window to breathe the free air over the balcony, ..... Gosh it's black kigsroad standby across front fence, with open glass I saw Mirza waved his right hand on me. Spontaneous I grinned, my heart like pumping faster, the blood flowing, I went down and said goodbye to my parents. "Mother .... Today I was the event after work, and I did not bring a car, maybe I came home quite late "she simply replied" who pick you up? "" Mirza, Bun "while I ran to the fence. Ignition is on, he smiled a friendly greeting my mother, she smiled again, and I flew into sitting next to his left. Mirza greeted friendly, while hooking save my seat belt. "Thank you!" She just smiles while fixing her sunglasses "I do not overdue it today, then the next I could I will walk you and get you back" head suddenly moves to the right and I looking him. He just smiled and laughed heartily. "No!" I said curtly, "I snapped the more you love and crazy about you, Honest when I'm with you like it so much right" he glances at me. I wanted to answer yes I ‘m happy to be with you. But I hurled it impossible; it could make a big head. Arriving at the office I immediately ran out of his car away from him before my colleague to observe and capture our proximity. I ran in a hurry so I did not hear the call OB who tried to yell for my wallet fell at the entrance. I turned back and found my wallet already changed hands.... Damn I sighed, and Mirza gave it to me. "Does not hurry, you're like hell alone" I got into the elevator with her and just grab my purse wallet from he, had picked up when falling in the lobby. Her laugh cackling laughter satisfied hehhehe, chuckle with me and cleansed only
"The devil you do not?"
"Oh yeah, I forgot!"
"I did not like from your car is army of Satan"
"Ohhhh ... So yeah, okay! Fine ... I’m done "
"Nice!" Smiled the current node barged office. Mirza left me without looking at me at all. Is he angry? I do not know, regardless of the devil about him. I have now been occupied by my activity, really busy these days. Telephone in my office rang. When I picked up the sound of a familiar look from the other side, then I say just "yes Lydia, he pick up me, and I do not got a car, if you do not mind I want to ride Reno car, but if you mind or no show, just let me ride TAXI. "I was lucky because it seems Lydia not mind the request. After I placed the telephone, for few seconds ago.
When I noticed that Demetri he is not typical boring guy. But just the opposite, so I change my character to be sweeter. "You are a frequent visitor here," he asked politely as he cut a tiny little part Calzone forked orders and then inserted into the mouth. "Not too" I said as he welcomed the simple impatience arrival Clay pot waiter who was brought to me. I now turn to a song request had been sung by singers. And I did not consciously participate mimicked by slow song. Granted I really like this song. I found he had glanced at me with a smile.... but golly! Why am I so wanted to run. Oh God ... what's his name? I wondered. "What you do not want to miss requesting the song again," he asked "Dessy" I said firmly, maybe he forgot to mention my name. "Yes I can still remember clearly what your name Dessy!" He said with a sweat smile .more she smiled sweetly and the more he makes me smile more hypnotized enchantment. Our other friends were busy chatting with each they couple. Ohh my fate unfortunately, depends on this.... A few minutes later, Alex Chinese friend who’s back with a beautiful girl who dressed casual. And when considered as matching their clothes, well of course, like T-shirts they bought was a pair of jeans just their subordinates are not the same. Alex wore a blue colored jeans Levis and he’s introducing her girl named Mery is wearing a blue mini skirt Levis. Mery took a position with Alex sat in front of his left. Actually Mery looks recognizes everything. Even my friend was talking Vera familiar with it. I heard from their conversation, Mery was one PR at the Hyatt. No wonder, if he seemed charming and clever though only wearing a t-shirt and mini skirt simple. Who is pulling her stilettos? Mery chat with Demitri familiar with, it seemed like they were talking about projects that I'm not clear what the hell it was ... confusing. I just got up and went to the rest room without asking permission with anyone else .but when I stand up "going where, des?" He asked and I just glanced at it and then I leave just like that. I'm bored with them; I went to the rest room adjacent to the lobby. There I stood by the mirror, smoothing down my scarf, combing my hair. Was a little frustrated when I sit alone in a restaurant before, be advised today seems fully booking so the cold air conditioner can not handle the guest. Wuiihh..Boisterous once, I left my bag on the counter my cosmetics ago I entered the restroom to pee. New and first time only when I came in, I heard a knock as he called my name women's shoes, from his voice I did not recognize whether it's Vera or Lydia. "Des anything you inside "asked the woman said, sounding taps." yahhh ... "I said, then I went out to meet him ... ohh turns her boyfriend Alex Mery. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable?" Catching conversation I confused "comfortable?? Uncomfortable? Matter what, "I asked a little curious Mery demanding an explanation. "About my conversation with your Demetri? "She said, still staring at the mirror watching my face which is also located next to them. We see each other in the mirror to observe the appearance of each. Goodness knows why she cans anyway, my light in the heart. "Oh no problem, do you friend" well I understand it is my light while lying bad feeling the run of my mind cover her before. "Well but your lover?, So I have apologize and shall be responsible to explain your reason for leaving the table". Suddenly I was shocked, thinking time like the dating hell yes, I knew not. "Oh Mery I've known him an hour ago, so maybe we're dating?" I said as I tried to pick up the hairpin and then I just put down because I Mery surprised with the sentence that states if me and Demetri were lovers, and when he heard my explanation, Mery laughing out loud "time anyway? I thought you were lovers, because when I talked earlier Demetri had beside you, he’s holding your hair flowing as he put his hand arm in resting on sofa? So yes I concluded implicitly Demetri if you introduce me as his girlfriend heheheh? "Giggling like a grandma enclosed, I just wrinkled my forehead with a grin" during yeah, I did not feel any landings skin in my limbs? Altogether I did not feel anything? Reply she impudent "my light on Mery between feeling shocked, excited, embarrassed annoyance. Mery seem confused by the explanation, between wanting to soothe and more view row sentence for me. But anyway let alone have occurred anyway, and I have a feeling a little bit too calm I like her. So "Ahh never mind Mer…just go back! Take it to the rest Room I have absolutely no relation with Demetri. Purely because I just wanted to pee? "While, I’m picking up all my staff cosmetics, into my bag Tosca Hermes. Mery take what I say with orderly "sorry if I'm wrong?" she explained. I just smiled and walked back into the restaurant before I left for a while .from towards the entrance I found Demitri eyes focused towards us, I don’t know whom he observed, clearly not me. But I began to doubt the view that I believe in, having just Mery before me walked to our table. Had I looked at the back of my back 60derajat whirled. Hehehh ... but I did not see anyone behind me. Oh my God ... he's watching me.... I tried to take a deep breath while looking for a seat that had I seen his stiff left. My body kept watching me until I find my seat back. "I waited for you for a long time," he asked a little moody and before I could answer, Mery was before me "calm Dem, I've been keeping" her beautiful smile while her left eye to me. And squint her eyes to me. I just smiled "Really?". All the people who sit on the table we see that familiar look as long when you just met a few hours ago the meeting, except Merry who was one of their friends, and Vera, who is an old friend when they work in Bali.
Well that's the beginning of my introduction to him that has now become my fiancé. We had known each other their respective families, and no single person who did not like our relationship. Since that night everything tasted wonderful so complete so impressive to me. Although, even he’s wasn’t my first boyfriend. And I can not say I'm not his first girls’ friend .even his fiancé and girlfriend both second after previous lover died of kidney. It has been a long time before I was two years old and Demetri meet .our relationship between us closer than before because of Mery services. All I know is a good friend Mery former lover, so sorry to Mery condition that has not been able to find a replacement Imelda. Mery said convinced me, if the person Demitri romantic, loyal, and slightly workcoholic. And after a while I officially became his lover. All, what Merry said nothing was wrong. Everything is true, I'm happy. Over the years we never anger too long, perhaps because he can always win my heart with patience. I never heard gossip about around him. Even though I've seen many women who glanced at him as we walked together. Quite often I feel insecure when walking with him; I seemed to walk with a handsome model being showcased fashion designers with his epic. Oohhhh God, so many beautiful women who tried teases him with all the charm they have. But the soul can always calm me if he could never wink at all the other women besides me. I'm very confident with the evidence that I see and I observe, if he is very loyal. I love him and he loves me. As long as I go out with him I felt very cared for and always followed whatever my will ... all ... everything! The time is always going to be busy whatever he push phone if I were asked. In fact, not infrequently his parents themselves often asked for my help to seduce him in order Demitri can vacation for a few days. Because he’s very difficult indeed to be invited on vacation for a full week.
Flowers, chocolates, always on give it to me every time we want special dinner or when I was her birthday. He was so romantic, very ... very romantic. Many of my girlfriends are jealous of us, why we are so durable so romantic, so ideally so ... What they say so myself forget to praise their compliments on our relationship. If he dropped me probably a lot of women who lined up ... hehhehehe amused. Am I able to reflect images? I don’t know... from the moment I saw it I knew I was interested, and without realizing he too interested in watching without being able to understand when, as he likes without permission. But clearly been a lot of attention that I can from him, a lot of souvenirs which he gave to me even though when I'm not on her birthday. I love the romance that he gifts a big present to me. Even a car Audi TT 2.0 T FSI Quattro blue color that my house is now parked in my garage, that’s gift on my birthday the 28th right when we got engaged. That's the most expensive gift I've ever received in addition to jewelry, clothing, souvenirs or other foreign countries when he went abroad. But really I loved him from the beginning, not because she looks like a celebrity or billionaire I want use. From the beginning I was interested because of his polite and tidy compared to the others. It's all because of polite manners and can appreciate the weaknesses and shortcomings of others. Because of our faith, and because he was not a smoker. Indeed, at first I did not know I gradually fade all .but I investigated all the information that an absolute requirement for me. First is our faith that I get information from Vera when it has become a beloved Jeremy. Secondly, because he is not a smoker, I watched him and I got his patent information from Mery, whatever his big stress he never smoked. Third because he was not tattooed, I was quite uncomfortable and disgusted to see tattooed people though it was for art. Don’t know why, I did not like it. I know when we went gym together and swam at one fitness center that is served by Mery apartment place to stay. I although and most other non-members club apartment. Still, we can enjoy the facilities with the approval of the host apartment. At that time I purposely noticed every inch of her body shape is there one centimeter tattoos that adorn his skin. I had the idea that every man must to tattoo lover it would put parts of the body where all eyes can see the art they show. Since it is unlikely a man tattooed parts of the body such as the buttocks are always closed. Almost impossible. And when I found him with bathing costumes, I'm very pleased with the views that I can, because there is no iota of tattoo adorning his limbs. Then I decided to accept it when it became lovers after a month he told me all his heart that night at the Black Angus when dinner. Laughable if everything I imagined ...... like the movie adaptation of the plot is too obvious ...
It's been two weeks I have not met him, and don’t know why this time I do not miss him. Even when I started thinking I start brushing away. I just answered his phones when he calling me. I answered his message when he sends me a message. He was so overflowing overwhelming, but unfortunately I just flat. Strange 180 degrees opposite from eight years ago, where I tried to draw his attention. The beginning of the early reverse when he was late to say "hi" then I'll be sad incredible waited impatiently when he came to see me by bringing me a bouquet of roses or a small box of chocolates. My wonder still dreamily imagining someone.... But this time instead Demitri. 18:30 o'clock I go home and still have not too busy to answer a few emails and tidying up the files that have not been straightened four days .... uhhh my eyes felt hot and sore at all. I heard there was a knock on my door.. "Go" I replied. It turns out that came up while Lydia cappuccino brought me a cup. "For Me?" Drunk straight without ba-bi-bu and he just smiled when saw me thirsty ... I just smiled and srrruutttt..... The sound of the water is up when I drink with straw. "You do not go home," I asked. Lydia just shook his head "I'm waiting for Reno to pick me up!". Soon I heard the cell phone rang, then "sorry Dess, I go home soon right. Reno has been on first floor. So are you will go home with your sweat heart! "She scurried hurry" okay "I said simply kissed her cheek. Then walk out of my office, a few steps and then back again, "Dess!" I just raised my head to see his face mostly covered with my laptop screen "yaa? '. Then she smiled seductively "You're not doing appointment with you?" chuckled "who? I asked, curious, biting her lip and twisting twisting my hair with your fingers. "Is it true you're not familiar with whom, I mean," she asked rhetorically more towards half forcing a diplomatic style. "If you mean whom that he is Mirza! Certainly not darling..Truly I’m still loyal to Demitri "I said. Then he just smiled and then threw a small Tissue rolls towards my face while "good girls". Damn I sighed, .... before I could answer, she was cut me off "as seen in his office he was not home yet ... hehehehhe!" Sound brrakkk . My room door ...!. I went back to work tidying up files. Then I played audio play list with Sting's song, the best album of Sting. I do not know exactly what I'm waiting I will not know. I'm just lazy to go home, but all my job have sorted out all, I just tried to search him busy office. But this could I dive in to my hearts content, jaded..... . Demitri's departure since the first time I tried to called him. I tried but it did not work thrice connected. Only the voice mailbox answered "hi I'm Demitri, still busy, just leave your message and I'll call you later". None of the voice or written messages I left for him. I felt numb.....
I put my I-phone back into leader case. When my eyes are preoccupied with appearance yahoo movie was I turned. I caught a glance shadow of passersby. I just do not know. Most the OB were again spotless clean room, say reassuringly to myself, I will also not curious about who that person is. But when I tried to look up the telephone for the office intercom, shadowy figure walked back through my office and stopped in front of the door as he opened my door he greeted his half smile shows "hi." But when she opened the door, the sound of the telephone rang in the office today I was contact by intercom tut .. tut .. tut ... at his room was ringing sound heard up because the low on my ears our office. "What you are calling me up" he asked and then he went in and I just said yes with nod my head the question. My goodness how embarrassed I was this time. "You're not home she asked" while flipping through a magazine that I read earlier cosmopolitan before I had time to trim back. "Yes, yet ... soon!" I said, not daring to look at his face, which I glance seems he's still watching page magazine.
"So why do not you go home," I asked
"Yahh, because you did not come home?" He replied with a nonchalant, taking something from the seat where about fifteen minutes before Lidya chair. Then show you something. And gosh....!! Lydia wallet is behind him. I just shook his head when he showed me the wallet
"BONIA is not yours?" He says, taking a seat before me and put the wallet on my table just put the mouse right beside me.
"It belong Lidya" I said, imagining afraid if Lidya came and left behind his wallet. Because usually she’s always put her key’s in the wallet. "I'm dead?" I cried. "Why?" his answered. But I just shook my head. Then came the song belongs to Enrique Iglesias heartbeat. Well it ring tones my phone when Demitri contacted me, without a long wait Enrique sing, I immediately received a call
"Honey ...! Sorry I've been meeting, Americans are still early in, in two weeks I get home soon baby?" His voice has broken my emptiness.
I glanced Mirza noticed our conversation although his eyes did not look right, look my mouse hand seeking to turn down the speakers.
"Oh ... yeah I know, I'm still at the office" I explain to Demitri, I imagine if he was busy working with a laptop on the table there in his fronts. And turns my thinking is correct, because he just said it.
"Sorry, honey, I'm a little busy. next I call you right, greetings for people house. Still much should I sign, there are several contract offers, may be deal!"
"That's okay. I'm waiting "
"Miss you honey, muuuachh!"
"Miss you too"
Mirza, who was still sitting in front of me signaled for me to home. But I just glanced at it. Do not know why my heart pounding when he's around me. And if nothing I always looking for him. And I know he too already has a lover. Their relationship was three years old. He too knows if I'm engaged, they even had a chat when the show office. Understandably every event I have never separated by Demitri far everything is fine..... Still well and good. I got up from my chair to packing my bag. So push off my Sting CD, I put the disc into the drawer, Still don’t know why I feel a little faint because of suffocation, when Mirza approached me from behind as he put his hand to my hips, my heart wanted to throw his hand, but my hands could not do it, could not resist my thoughts "dess, you know I love you, and I will know how you otherwise" I just shut up while trying to find and consider what is right for the reason I was a bit rebellious avoid him but more I’m void . The more powerful he is linking his arms stronger. Oh Lord, help me to avoid it, I could just shut up and be quiet and still without finding a suitable reason to shout. Because, I’ll really like it so much. I do not know why my crazy feelings arise. And I was fully aware that my fiancé loves me and was busy out there to find the funds for our wedding later. "Oh Mirza, please let me go ... I'm almost dead can not breathe" I pleaded. But what a surprise when someone opens my door unannounced with very hurry, Mirza has not had time to hand off the woman's hips entering just in, I think he too was equally surprised as we "uuupss ....!!! Sorry I did not mean to interrupt you both .but really I just want to see my Bonia, my wallet left behind you? "She smiled hesitantly as he stared into my eyes. Spontaneous…. Mirza. Lay his hands down, and I'm trying to help Lydia rushed hurry while giving her purse that had been I keep in my Hermes While whispering "dess, you still healthy right? Hehehhehe" I just shook my head. "next time I tell you the truth" I said and he just nodded obediently as he greets Mirza "I was behind the first Za ..., sorry Reno wait me under" the hurry anyway he left both of us. We are all as embarrassed over this incident. She’s try Clutching her cell phone trying to write something, I don’t know who she wants to send a message. Once the shadow disappeared in the escalator looks sound of an incoming message in my phone. After I read the write message appears Lydia
Dessy, do not play with fire. You will not want to losing Demitri, he was love you so much than his life so please never betray him.
My head is getting dizzy after reading her message .i made ineffective by all of this, I deftly picked up my coat and bag and my high hills. Get out of the room without saying a word to Mirza. While walking I look back the keys. from he quickened his pace, I kept running escalator reached the door began to close slowly, but before I saw his right foot enclosed apparent've held escalator so that closed .I’m not alone, we are not talking at all, his left hand reaching and took my right hand. I feel the way the elevator is slow, or because we were on the floor 14 so as to reach the ground floor which seemed to take quite a year ... I was stunned silent. But he seems calm; when he got downstairs I walked a bit to reach the parking lot my blue sedan. His car parked next to my car. When I opened my car with the remote, he jogged to open the door of my car and as I got back she closed my door. I started the car to leave without waiting for his car. I tried to go faster. He was following me. Technically our houses opposite direction, from the intersection of the office I always encourage my car and he stripping left to right. But this time she followed me to the left. And continue to follow me wherever I go.
Mirza follow the crazy right, instead he had picked up his first ... but ahh ... it's up to the devil cares what he wants. I tried to break through the lane and followed the direction I should go home. Arriving in front of the house I immediately put my car into the garage, and he seems to follow me until I got home. Then he too went to leave my house. Just had to ringing three times, clarkson. Maybe it was the way he left me. I just smiled as he waved his lips moving silently "bye, thank you", so I was happy and relieved.
Many days I thought of this confusion, I tell you everything Lydia, I just do not dare to tell because I'm just afraid if Vera would be reply to inadvertently pass on Mery, Mery then pass them on Demitri about it all. Oh my God he's already made me mad ... really mad. Actually, he's not my type at all instead, he smoker, he never dressed neatly in employment, his car full of stickers and labels that I hate most is the ARMY OF SATAN oh my God, he really punk ... he rode Terrano Kingsroad colored jet black and shiny , once I got the car. When his friends work together to invite some lunch outside the office. From the car I could see how much reflects a fierce face. It seems he's a fan of the pirates of the Caribbean. Because the skull themed car seat. And above the dashboard there is a miniature ships the black pearl that played actor Johnny Deep. By design the car enough luxury 3tv quite flat, a small one in the front and two on the back. On the windshield seems a mini camera attached, barely visible ... I don’t know what does it for him, so important as that why install cameras in the car. Every time I talk to Vera, he always reminded me that I quickly accepted the invitation Demitri quickly to marry. Honestly Mirza is currently only possible to make me comfortable. I feel numb with Demitri, I definitely romantic tired, tired of the excessive attention, tired of the attitude that is always understanding, sometimes I want him jealous but unfortunately he's not the typical jealous even though I went alone with my man friend to another. Demitri was never jealous. All was reversed I want something that I never received. Demitri just love sports pools, golf and other sports there badminton. Hi doesn’t likes besides that. He is so much like adrenaline sports men.
Mirza tend guy who likes adrenaline, he likes racing motorcycles and cars, and he liked hiking, taekwondo. He certainly likes to climb many mountains. Rafting. And I was quite impressed with his courage. This morning he picked me up at home to go through the office with a telephone at 05.00 earlier. I just said yes and asked her to pick me up promptly at 08.00. spirits such as racing, the hormone estrogen over flowing, I dress up as beautiful as possible, a little more fresh than ever, I roll my hair, I wore my blue satin that has not wear to pairing with my white skirt. Not to forget I was wearing a black velvet stilettos. Ni Today I wore a pearl necklace Demitri. Take exhausted mama giving me endless mirror. Playing with a smile contorting my body. I take a looking someone from the window to breathe the free air over the balcony, ..... Gosh it's black kigsroad standby across front fence, with open glass I saw Mirza waved his right hand on me. Spontaneous I grinned, my heart like pumping faster, the blood flowing, I went down and said goodbye to my parents. "Mother .... Today I was the event after work, and I did not bring a car, maybe I came home quite late "she simply replied" who pick you up? "" Mirza, Bun "while I ran to the fence. Ignition is on, he smiled a friendly greeting my mother, she smiled again, and I flew into sitting next to his left. Mirza greeted friendly, while hooking save my seat belt. "Thank you!" She just smiles while fixing her sunglasses "I do not overdue it today, then the next I could I will walk you and get you back" head suddenly moves to the right and I looking him. He just smiled and laughed heartily. "No!" I said curtly, "I snapped the more you love and crazy about you, Honest when I'm with you like it so much right" he glances at me. I wanted to answer yes I ‘m happy to be with you. But I hurled it impossible; it could make a big head. Arriving at the office I immediately ran out of his car away from him before my colleague to observe and capture our proximity. I ran in a hurry so I did not hear the call OB who tried to yell for my wallet fell at the entrance. I turned back and found my wallet already changed hands.... Damn I sighed, and Mirza gave it to me. "Does not hurry, you're like hell alone" I got into the elevator with her and just grab my purse wallet from he, had picked up when falling in the lobby. Her laugh cackling laughter satisfied hehhehe, chuckle with me and cleansed only
"The devil you do not?"
"Oh yeah, I forgot!"
"I did not like from your car is army of Satan"
"Ohhhh ... So yeah, okay! Fine ... I’m done "
"Nice!" Smiled the current node barged office. Mirza left me without looking at me at all. Is he angry? I do not know, regardless of the devil about him. I have now been occupied by my activity, really busy these days. Telephone in my office rang. When I picked up the sound of a familiar look from the other side, then I say just "yes Lydia, he pick up me, and I do not got a car, if you do not mind I want to ride Reno car, but if you mind or no show, just let me ride TAXI. "I was lucky because it seems Lydia not mind the request. After I placed the telephone, for few seconds ago.
Now he goes off again, before the talk I've kept nagging like a train running ....
"No explanation was clearly"
The caller only answered slowly and melodic but slightly voiced soprano
"Upss!! It's me! "
"Ahh ... sorry Mirza think not you" I said a little embarrassed because of wrong perceptions
"Oh yes honey, sorry I can not accompany lunch"
"Do not call me honey," I said sternly, as long as it's what I allow to call me so just Demitri not others.
"Just Demitri, right-baby?"
"Yes!"
"Okay, what if dear?"
I just have nothing to call.
"Ohhh take it you have no obligation to deliver the pick me up, or accompany my steps Everywhere I go" I said plainly to the intonation alto.
"I'm not going to get you, I'm a little late only indeed, be advised this morning Big boss took me to Tuban, create a new look. After finishing my office job, I will be moving quickly to meet you dear!" But without comment, I simply hung up the phone it was. He did not try again to call me back, but stupidly I still expect him to call me back. Half an hour later he came back over to my office. But this time he was not alone, he was accompanied by Big Boss.. I just put a smile when they come in, and the boss asked me as he gave me some documents should I check for the seminar tomorrow morning. "Want entrusted what Des, because I want to Tuban?"
"What, boss!, I do not know, whatever any kind?" I said, opening a drawer containing a small jar filled with chocolate candy. I told Mirza took the jar, I noticed that every he’s comes, he always pick up three packs. And he's also happy to take this but for this time he just left me a pack of it, "damn it!" I’m just ranting with his boss who had run chase. All that's left is perfume at my room the Wildest but I liked it. All of what is attached to it and started pulling slowly and regularly which can now be received with reason, even though he’s smoker. Even… yahh, me very resentful, she knows I do not like smokers, and although he has not been able to avoid it, but it seems he had no business to smoke when going against me. Because it directly when I smelled cigarette then I would avoid it. Every day I feel more and more crowded with crazy relationships that are not obvious. Every day Demitri was always in touch, always expressed her love and longing with no load at all levels unabated. I could take a deep breath only as he whispered to himself. I was very aware I still love Demitri only slightly reduced levels of love. Have moved at least on Mirza. I love to feel jealous when Mirza was speaking to Irina although it via telephone, though he was never as romantic as Demitri when called me.
Precisely me, who likes to make him jealous when Demitri call me when he was there between us. When you look at Irina, I always felt that I was superior when compared to her, both physically and position. Though not work together, I often see him when we were having a gathering, or event outbound office. Not infrequently Lydia himself had escaped talk of "proper course Mirza crazy of you, than you very much Irina thereon. Tastes bad girl "but when I was completely ignored since then I have not struck arrows affair that led to death syndrome feeling on Demitri. Vera never expressed remarks "if Mirza is too handsome for Irina" she said when it was Mirza is more suitable when a girlfriend Vera has now become Demitri. Coz she’s friend Jeremy's wife Vera had indeed put his heart on Mirza. Hehhehehe ... uuhhhh LOVE can not be predicted. When I was just sneering comments Vera .about Mirza did not my type figure, but now the feeling was different about Mirza, his figure once never dreamed of, let alone thought it was not a dream, who knows since when these feelings affect me and poison my mind. The longer I think about it deeper. I do not want even one step miscast. Ahh, well I have to work. My work is piling up and not gotten I touched since Mirza left me half an hour ago. I hope he can pick me up later as yesterday brought me home, even if it is not well one in the car
Events my launch not fun without Mirza, ohhh why I'm going crazy, a tray full of food in front of me barely touched when this menu is a menu favorite. Vegetable salad and Tom yam kum. I was at a table with seven people living in one at my office its deficit. This time we launch precisely in the cafeteria in the building office. Mirza, Ludi were in the room with just a smile teasing me, I do not understand the quasi gaze and expression of her lips as if to say because Mirza huh?. Then Erika secretary boss says "girls ... just dreamy wrote? Kang Demitri still long ya in U.S. ... ekekkek ... beware tablets run feast in Hawaii?" He teased me, and I will pretend to gag snobs miss my fiancé. "Well I miss ya weight, whole body shivering, and he's still two weeks to go in there". Fortunately there is an inexhaustible Erika chattering about what big personal gossip till our boss she often told, because after I answer it seems Ludi feel misinterpretation of my relationship with Mirza.... ohh thanks God, I could have escaped. But Ludi not wrong and he was right a hundred percent, if I did miss his partner, Demetri instead. I forced myself to eat a little; I'm just afraid if stomach relapse. I can not fool all the people on the table, except Lydia.... I mused a moment to daydream, hurry she broke my reverie by stomping my foot ... aouww!! Shout her painting. she just smiled "Ludi, is he telling the right word? If you miss Mirza! Hadehhhhh ... "I just heard a word he said wryly without showing any expression style. This time everyone at the office to relax a bit, knowing it BIG Boss was not at the office, so the opportunity Lydia loose enough to come to my office I'm taking a few minutes to vent about this issue. In my room just the two of us, just by Lydia alone I'll dump all my stories to him without any limit. And he reminded me repeatedly without being bored, so I went back beside her right.... Well certainly not back Demitri Mirza. "Go back to your starting position, where you are without the affair partner?" Was the message before he left office? But I don’t know why I'm getting desperate to continue this relationship, I've almost made up my mind though sometimes a little unbroken. Already at 17.00 all home office farewell knocked my office window. It has been over fifteen minutes on the clock to go home yet also is he a monkey; he would be calling me to pick up. Or the crazy was busy picking me up, damn it, his Irina ... ohhh!. After a while I realized oh yeah he went with our Boss. Ohh I'm dead, what time I come home. A moment later, Lydia passing "does not come home with me, Reno was ready at under right?" Lydia confusion gives me an answer, but I am reluctant with my monkey than with anyone other than that. "Old really do want to answer?" She urged, and before I could answer he said "one hours Mirza definitely come Dess ... if you want to wait for him!”When Lydia near me, like my heart was pounding as he relayed the news of Mirza. I do not know what it yes? Lydia could hear my heart pumping this loudness. I just quasi busy answering emails, "Do not go home first, my job have not finished" getting confused just looking for an excuse when he took his seat there in front of my desk "I'll wait". I'm getting confused, with acting. Because it looks like Lydia will wait until my job is done while glancing back and forth a growing my Bonia, minute to leave at 17:15. but I'm using this opportunity to immediately go to Reno. "Never mind lived alone I could take a taxi" persuaded my seduction on Lydia, to be honest I'm glad if it does not go home with them. Happy ... happy hehheheh. Maybe because Lydia looks rather different from her expression like usually, as he stood up he decided to go take a carry-on bag by saying "TAXI or home ma ma ..... Hahhahaha Mirza". Damn I said it turns out she knows. Before I succeed to throw herself with my blue Boxy she ran shouting from my room with rushed to OB "please take care my Dessy right, once wrote kidnapped ... wwkkwwkk!" And the OB just smile nod while mopping the floor.
After Lydia, followed half an hour later I walked out of my office to go home, take care of my desk a mess without prior before. I’m ran unsteadily with a bottle of sparkling water and a briefcase, and some who want to pack these files are I’m bringing at my house. My coat almost stepped on my shoe fell off. I walked scurried hurry not to play like hell. Panting heavily up to the front door I stopped waiting for the elevator door open while setting a deep breath, I just stretch your arms, the elevator door opened and someone from the direction of the elevator dropped my drink bottle shoved up my file followed that to fall apart, it feels like mad but I refused after recognizing faces that had been pushed, was Mirza who had scolded me before I had a chance to scold him first, his big hands while helping to pick up items dropped my things. "Where have you been, I was called you a hundred times you do not lift?" I just smiled while looking my phone visible on screen appears with informing seven missed calls. "Sorry, I'm busy" lied when I did not hear the call entry. We had to wait a few seconds longer, because the elevator is out. Mirza might be too sad to see I'm carrying a few stacks of files and then he decided to help carry my load all except my bag. As soon as the elevator opened his big hands that have embraced hip while leading me into the elevator "Come dear!" He said, with a grin, I just did not say anything stupid obeyed. In the elevator just the two of us, standing while his left hand was already embracing my hips are now separated. Changing the position of the left hand holding the button while looking at me in the elevator up to embarrass me half to death. I wanted to run, but I did not limp powered. "No discharge hurry?" He glanced at me without looking
"So what?" Asked back
"Yes what is not" repeated
"Why?"
"The only, tell me why? '
"Ohhh ...." I was confused to choose the answer so I decided to keep quiet.
"I want to take you to dinner or a movie might be" simple answer is up. Wahhh, my heart happy. I was getting mad and getting unstoppable again. Now we came to the place where the black Kingsroad parked in front of the office. His car was still black and shiny despite him wearing round town. When looked at his car, as there is something different, but I also never find out what the hell it was. Until I got into the car was not able to find the difference. In my heart I'm a bit of complaining, why yes he does not like Demitri who always helped open the car door when we want to go one car. The car sped off "pretty good if you're a driver!" I joked broke the stillness of the atmosphere, for a while he playing a CD player with smile on me "is my favorite song! Listen, but maybe you'll never love music and this is.... Do you like Jazz? He is? ". But the faint of intro I recognized the song belongs to collective soul "the World I Know by Collective Soul" I smiled, glanced also smiled at me. Gees sweet smile! Today he looks more presentable than usual, blue denim jeans combined with a black shirt, a fitting attached wrapped her body is not too big or too small. Added to the accessories dark brown colored leather belt and SWATCH Full Blooded inherent in his left wrist. Help fuel the maximum performance. "I thought you did not know this song" he said as he turned the wheel to the left until we were forced to stop at the intersection for a red light. A moment later I tilt my body slightly to the right, closing the water bottles I just enjoy "I also liked the slow rock than jazz, I also trance or techno music lovers. And one of my favorite souls collective "I said a little diplomatically, that he should not underestimate me about music." Oh good, it means you can keep up with me, and instead I have a offset with you ". I was amazed to listen to the sentence, what does that mean I myself do not know ... really do not know. Before I could answer another sentence had caught "Dess ... about us I do not play games so I beg you do not make fun of me. I know what you're thinking; I understand how you feel about me. Because I know that I took the initiative to start everything correctly and clearly! "back looked in his face for a moment before he realized if he nearly crashed into the existing inter-city bus just in front of" damn it! Shit..! "He cried as he put the brakes suddenly to shock me." Shocked huh? Same! Heheheheh "I just glanced at it a little angry, knowing I was shocked by the incident just incredible" hadehhhh ... "I breathe in deep. And he's still smiling with satisfaction to see my expression "you're so beautiful it turned out, no wonder he's kept you so long." Oh god why is he constantly attacked me, why is he constantly deceiving me! "Never mind!" I pleaded but she completely ignored anything, he just laughed and let go of the breath as long as possible after inhaling in the "hahhhh ......... I love to this day, of course, all because of love. I've never felt like this when I’m standing beside Irina "he sighed. Ohh true to what I just heard this, then why your relationship over this if you do not love. Unfortunately, my tongue could not utter or ask him something. But the real curiosity to me accusing me. "Another time I'll tell you!" He strengthens his sentence.
We stopped in front of the post to take a ticket, because we've entered the mall area. The car is now up to the Grand city where we would eat and watch the film as he had planned, and I just agreed to it. Cars just keep her runway speed below 30km/jam because we've entering mall parking area. He stopped low Ground. After obtaining a parking space that is pleasing, he finally parked the car and just bring a bottle of drinking water in the chiller seems he kept the car. He came out ahead of me, and without opening the car door for me. Only hands on her hips in front of the muzzle of his car while to drinking water out. Then I went out after him to go ahead runs. Heard accelerated pace to catch up, as always landed just above his left shoulder, smiling at me sharply. His hands were so heavy on my shoulder. I don’t know anything because his hands were so big or because I was embarrassed because I was imagining with her fiancé Demitri. Oh honey ... I'm still thinking about it but why I do not have the slightest desire to you, actually I started comfortably with Long distance we need to ask.
We walked on into the area in the mall we never found the area suitable for both off our hunger. Until we decided to go to the studio XX1 the Premiere to see the schedule of movies being played. We spun round slowly round area studio half an hour. But no one films fit with us. Finally we decided to go to one western restaurant that serves some western dishes. View a list of menu I felt like fainting. How the menu is not all kinds of models steak tenderloin, sirloin, t-bone, shank, top loin, short loin and many others with a variety of teriyaki sauce, Salisbury, red onion marmalade, Dijon sauce port. Oh my God..... He did not know my taste menu. Severity, again he asked for the meat cooked medium rare ... oh my!!! He was actually a carnivore, I feel like throwing up but I hold my head dizzy is not playing. Understandably I am not a fan of meat. I do not like the kind of red meat. Moreover steak. But I tried to hide this feeling. When she asked me about my order I just shut up while re-examining whether there is another steakhouse menu in addition to red meat. But I did not find. Until I found French I just ordered fries with garlic and mushroom salad shintake. I just smiled when he looks me up my order menu that is not on the menu list. But thankfully the waiter willing to make my special ordered items on their chef, and the chef they agreed. Soon our orders came and we ate it, before the food came I imagine I felt like throwing up menu even already two times I went to the toilet to throw up because of the things in my brain. But the shadow was no longer haunted by fleeting anxious when I saw the menu it does not look like steak grilled meat is still red with blood. Maybe he confused imagine my behavior but I ignored it. I cover the meal with salt and pepper place is in front of us plus a crystal vase containing chrysanthemums. Mirza seems hungry once, no wonder when I spoke into the donut café he was rejecting. Maybe for him it was less filling. An hour had we enjoyed this dish, as the cover dessert menu we chose Crepes Suzette. This time I chose it, and he just did. I'm glad she liked my choice. We talked a long time until he realized will be close at 22.00. I took him home because it was late. He told me that I was willing he can pick me up for some time to come. Since tonight's relationship grew closer. We are together wherever we go but not always both. Lydia just amazed wonder. Until Ludi his friends, another kiss this issue about our relationship. But he did not screw Lydia. Although Lydia alone was resigned to all decision.
It was after a week since our closeness, until one morning Mirza phone and apologizes if he can not get me this time. I'm disappointed but I'm not selfish. This time Mirza Irina greater need than I is, because there is a need to ask Irina was accompanied to the hospital where her mother has been treated. Irina did not like me. Irina can not drive a private vehicle parked at his home despite the all-new Honda Accord belonged to his father. He also can not drive a motor even though it was the motor matic. He just always ask for help wherever the need for other people to drive him away, or he would take a taxi if everyone could not asked for help. This morning I drove alone to go to the office.
In this car I put some common purpose needed Demitri. Starting from a pair of shoes that he deliberately Leave me. A bottle of perfume BOSS HUGO Deep Red. A box of envelopes, parker, note and hands clean. Old cars are long time I didn’t see . He just dumped in my garage for a few days. The last few days I mostly compared with Mirza had to bring your own car, because it makes me uncomfortable. Arriving at the office I asked OB to deliver my car to the carwash. And I gave him some money with these tips. Although he refused I keep forcing him to accept it. I feel bad only if he gets rejected. Fortunately, he will accept it even with shame.
Today my job at the office is not too busy, so my thoughts go where, where. I began to imagine that the two of them did not matter. Emmm…iyess, Aihh what I jealous? ... no.. no I will not. Let them making out. After all, they are indeed dating. And I'm not!! This feeling can not be avoided. I can not concentrate. Then I tried to call him, but unfortunately it seems a busy tone continues even after I dial four times. Finally I changed my mind and then dial men speed to contact Demitri. Without delay he received the nickname, he uttered the usual longing so deep. But unfortunately I'm apathetic to this. I just pretend I just lied to him alone. He told an hour ago if he just got Changi airport. Because he was an important necessity in Singapore so he could not go home to Indonesia. There he had met one of his daddy that he had not they visit just to give you some photos in an album in memory of his parents during school UI Jakarta, now people are moving his Singapore citizenship. If he could go home today I thought he only took an hour. And he immediately goes to Surabaya even… probably about two hours. This time I feel a little change, little miss Demitri, probably because I was jealous of Irina. Demitri 2hari has promised me he'll get to Surabaya to see. I've offered to pick him up on Juanda airport. But he said I did not need to bother, he will ask his driver to pick him up on airport. And when it will close the telephone he had said "Dess I love you, I miss you so much" I simply replied "me too, me too soon back honey?" Giggles cheer "yahhh soon!" And we exchanged phone shut. Today I passed the time with a slightly different atmosphere with no one whom I could talk for two days leave Lydia take her fitting clothes to go all pre-wedding photos. Erika the secretary boss was out for the boss's wife to accompany her husband who wanted to find a dress birthday.... hadehhh. Plus it would be cool my monkey alone with Irina though hospital. Ahhh ... the weight. I really do not bear thinking about. This time I'm just looking for a rush, it's just that there is no activity that could keep me busy, I asked for hot chocolate at OB, yet to come, finally decided to make it at the office pantry. I had passed the corner of the room with steps to achieve the pantry lazy and I had to pass through my monkey ugly. Just got through The Ludi had cried and told me to call in, because the door was open so I decided just to accept the call anyway I just turn the body to the left and took a step back just to reach the door. "Hi, are you relaxed? Oh happy to see you like this" I say to the whole room when it seems all the standby front of the monitor that displays a variety of games at each table. There are playing pokers, cooking dash, mafia war, and monopoly, there is also a game of chess..... When I greet all, just a friendly smile. Understand it today boss again to Jakarta, so yes I think it all relaxed, yet this time it would earlier this month deadline so we have urgent report or report or complaint of the customer. Ludi who had greeted me was busy playing chess online with partners in cyberspace. I went close to her desk to see where his game. Is he as good as I imagine? Ahh.... Apparently normal. "You're great" I said. "Ah's fine" he said quietly, "where the Mirza today?" He added, which had surprised me because I thought our relationship just Lydia alone who knows but there is one more creature to know "Oh my God! ... Where he is! Surely I do not know Lud? "I stammered my brick, closing the face. And Ludi just smiled. "You can make great with knees, great!". Really I thought at the time, but because I did not want to linger here long stare finally decided to move a few centimeters away from Ludi. Because I was afraid he was baited. "Where" he asked without looking at me. "Pantry" I said simply. I walked out of the room. As I look at my I-phone, perhaps the monkey was contacted. Gosh it turns out none of the existing Notification. On pantry apparently no one, but as it turns out there Agus I see him look at the OB who had my request please "sorry ya, have not had escort to your room Ms!" he brought a tray containing a cup that already contains my ceramic cup with hot chocolate. "No problem…boy.. Ahh, thanks ya. Here let me bringing on my room! "While I took the cup and I return the wood tray, I feel no need to carry a tray because there saucer under the cup, so I guess enough to withstand heat up to my own room. Walking back to my room I still have to go through his office, because it is the only road link between pantry and office. Ludi front door was standing there holding his cell phone. It seems he was busy chatting with someone, but I think I know Ludi Hp used for chatting. Gosh...! Is he coming??? I covered my curious when going through Ludi. When I just walked in front of him, suddenly Ludi gave me the telephone, why? For what? Anyone who wants to talk? What is Irina? While I accept and I pressed my left ear. Someone there had greeted
"Hello dear, I miss you so much?"
"There need anything" I said firmly, Ludi who heard just laughed and left me. Maybe he wanted to give us privacy to talk.
"Take it my phone on your room, Ludi already know" she said a bit smoother tone than the initial tone earlier.
"OK"
"really busy? I like hot chocolate smell a rat on your room "he guesses with laugh out loud" Oh yes, Budi just make it for me!" And without the information I asked him where what was with whom, she had a high awareness for explain it to me.
"I still amerta housekeeping, but the yard outside, and Irina was busy accompanying her mother. I was looking for some fresh air, looking at the sisters here are pretty beautiful with their white bandage dress sexier ..... wouww! Cool, gorgeous "he joked with a laugh trying to make me jealous. Oh how glad I am to hear this information, she was not overly bother Irina. The fire has now been muted my jealous
"Well just enjoy your world!" I said a little cool.
"I miss you" he continued
"Mirza ah never mind, I'm busy I could not wait to brag your seduction" my tone accent little upset but actually I was really pleased. Deep in my heart, Mirza speaking yes I miss you too. And he just smiled hear laughter.
"Honey please help me to see on the phone screen about notification" he asked me with good and seriously .But what it means I do not know why he was doing before I 'll tell you what puzzles me he had already answered.
"Well ... because I deliberately left my phone in the drawer and Ludi accidentally found it when he needs a hard drive. Surely that Irina did not bother me too much. And so I'm biased liberal call you dear.... Hehehh. But calm down before I left the phone all the chats we had I cleared about "I heard from her satisfied smile that has been neatly compiled and successfully with a strange plan. My curious finally been answered earlier about the reason why Mirza leaving her cell phone. And right after I saw his Notification it turns out was already twenty-seven times Irina calling him with captions hours already biased read. Similarly, five of which are contained the same message from the asking Irena existence. Thought without I tell him, he turns a strange guy, how he could be left Irina like this. Then I heard his last sentence
"No explanation was clearly"
The caller only answered slowly and melodic but slightly voiced soprano
"Upss!! It's me! "
"Ahh ... sorry Mirza think not you" I said a little embarrassed because of wrong perceptions
"Oh yes honey, sorry I can not accompany lunch"
"Do not call me honey," I said sternly, as long as it's what I allow to call me so just Demitri not others.
"Just Demitri, right-baby?"
"Yes!"
"Okay, what if dear?"
I just have nothing to call.
"Ohhh take it you have no obligation to deliver the pick me up, or accompany my steps Everywhere I go" I said plainly to the intonation alto.
"I'm not going to get you, I'm a little late only indeed, be advised this morning Big boss took me to Tuban, create a new look. After finishing my office job, I will be moving quickly to meet you dear!" But without comment, I simply hung up the phone it was. He did not try again to call me back, but stupidly I still expect him to call me back. Half an hour later he came back over to my office. But this time he was not alone, he was accompanied by Big Boss.. I just put a smile when they come in, and the boss asked me as he gave me some documents should I check for the seminar tomorrow morning. "Want entrusted what Des, because I want to Tuban?"
"What, boss!, I do not know, whatever any kind?" I said, opening a drawer containing a small jar filled with chocolate candy. I told Mirza took the jar, I noticed that every he’s comes, he always pick up three packs. And he's also happy to take this but for this time he just left me a pack of it, "damn it!" I’m just ranting with his boss who had run chase. All that's left is perfume at my room the Wildest but I liked it. All of what is attached to it and started pulling slowly and regularly which can now be received with reason, even though he’s smoker. Even… yahh, me very resentful, she knows I do not like smokers, and although he has not been able to avoid it, but it seems he had no business to smoke when going against me. Because it directly when I smelled cigarette then I would avoid it. Every day I feel more and more crowded with crazy relationships that are not obvious. Every day Demitri was always in touch, always expressed her love and longing with no load at all levels unabated. I could take a deep breath only as he whispered to himself. I was very aware I still love Demitri only slightly reduced levels of love. Have moved at least on Mirza. I love to feel jealous when Mirza was speaking to Irina although it via telephone, though he was never as romantic as Demitri when called me.
Precisely me, who likes to make him jealous when Demitri call me when he was there between us. When you look at Irina, I always felt that I was superior when compared to her, both physically and position. Though not work together, I often see him when we were having a gathering, or event outbound office. Not infrequently Lydia himself had escaped talk of "proper course Mirza crazy of you, than you very much Irina thereon. Tastes bad girl "but when I was completely ignored since then I have not struck arrows affair that led to death syndrome feeling on Demitri. Vera never expressed remarks "if Mirza is too handsome for Irina" she said when it was Mirza is more suitable when a girlfriend Vera has now become Demitri. Coz she’s friend Jeremy's wife Vera had indeed put his heart on Mirza. Hehhehehe ... uuhhhh LOVE can not be predicted. When I was just sneering comments Vera .about Mirza did not my type figure, but now the feeling was different about Mirza, his figure once never dreamed of, let alone thought it was not a dream, who knows since when these feelings affect me and poison my mind. The longer I think about it deeper. I do not want even one step miscast. Ahh, well I have to work. My work is piling up and not gotten I touched since Mirza left me half an hour ago. I hope he can pick me up later as yesterday brought me home, even if it is not well one in the car
Events my launch not fun without Mirza, ohhh why I'm going crazy, a tray full of food in front of me barely touched when this menu is a menu favorite. Vegetable salad and Tom yam kum. I was at a table with seven people living in one at my office its deficit. This time we launch precisely in the cafeteria in the building office. Mirza, Ludi were in the room with just a smile teasing me, I do not understand the quasi gaze and expression of her lips as if to say because Mirza huh?. Then Erika secretary boss says "girls ... just dreamy wrote? Kang Demitri still long ya in U.S. ... ekekkek ... beware tablets run feast in Hawaii?" He teased me, and I will pretend to gag snobs miss my fiancé. "Well I miss ya weight, whole body shivering, and he's still two weeks to go in there". Fortunately there is an inexhaustible Erika chattering about what big personal gossip till our boss she often told, because after I answer it seems Ludi feel misinterpretation of my relationship with Mirza.... ohh thanks God, I could have escaped. But Ludi not wrong and he was right a hundred percent, if I did miss his partner, Demetri instead. I forced myself to eat a little; I'm just afraid if stomach relapse. I can not fool all the people on the table, except Lydia.... I mused a moment to daydream, hurry she broke my reverie by stomping my foot ... aouww!! Shout her painting. she just smiled "Ludi, is he telling the right word? If you miss Mirza! Hadehhhhh ... "I just heard a word he said wryly without showing any expression style. This time everyone at the office to relax a bit, knowing it BIG Boss was not at the office, so the opportunity Lydia loose enough to come to my office I'm taking a few minutes to vent about this issue. In my room just the two of us, just by Lydia alone I'll dump all my stories to him without any limit. And he reminded me repeatedly without being bored, so I went back beside her right.... Well certainly not back Demitri Mirza. "Go back to your starting position, where you are without the affair partner?" Was the message before he left office? But I don’t know why I'm getting desperate to continue this relationship, I've almost made up my mind though sometimes a little unbroken. Already at 17.00 all home office farewell knocked my office window. It has been over fifteen minutes on the clock to go home yet also is he a monkey; he would be calling me to pick up. Or the crazy was busy picking me up, damn it, his Irina ... ohhh!. After a while I realized oh yeah he went with our Boss. Ohh I'm dead, what time I come home. A moment later, Lydia passing "does not come home with me, Reno was ready at under right?" Lydia confusion gives me an answer, but I am reluctant with my monkey than with anyone other than that. "Old really do want to answer?" She urged, and before I could answer he said "one hours Mirza definitely come Dess ... if you want to wait for him!”When Lydia near me, like my heart was pounding as he relayed the news of Mirza. I do not know what it yes? Lydia could hear my heart pumping this loudness. I just quasi busy answering emails, "Do not go home first, my job have not finished" getting confused just looking for an excuse when he took his seat there in front of my desk "I'll wait". I'm getting confused, with acting. Because it looks like Lydia will wait until my job is done while glancing back and forth a growing my Bonia, minute to leave at 17:15. but I'm using this opportunity to immediately go to Reno. "Never mind lived alone I could take a taxi" persuaded my seduction on Lydia, to be honest I'm glad if it does not go home with them. Happy ... happy hehheheh. Maybe because Lydia looks rather different from her expression like usually, as he stood up he decided to go take a carry-on bag by saying "TAXI or home ma ma ..... Hahhahaha Mirza". Damn I said it turns out she knows. Before I succeed to throw herself with my blue Boxy she ran shouting from my room with rushed to OB "please take care my Dessy right, once wrote kidnapped ... wwkkwwkk!" And the OB just smile nod while mopping the floor.
After Lydia, followed half an hour later I walked out of my office to go home, take care of my desk a mess without prior before. I’m ran unsteadily with a bottle of sparkling water and a briefcase, and some who want to pack these files are I’m bringing at my house. My coat almost stepped on my shoe fell off. I walked scurried hurry not to play like hell. Panting heavily up to the front door I stopped waiting for the elevator door open while setting a deep breath, I just stretch your arms, the elevator door opened and someone from the direction of the elevator dropped my drink bottle shoved up my file followed that to fall apart, it feels like mad but I refused after recognizing faces that had been pushed, was Mirza who had scolded me before I had a chance to scold him first, his big hands while helping to pick up items dropped my things. "Where have you been, I was called you a hundred times you do not lift?" I just smiled while looking my phone visible on screen appears with informing seven missed calls. "Sorry, I'm busy" lied when I did not hear the call entry. We had to wait a few seconds longer, because the elevator is out. Mirza might be too sad to see I'm carrying a few stacks of files and then he decided to help carry my load all except my bag. As soon as the elevator opened his big hands that have embraced hip while leading me into the elevator "Come dear!" He said, with a grin, I just did not say anything stupid obeyed. In the elevator just the two of us, standing while his left hand was already embracing my hips are now separated. Changing the position of the left hand holding the button while looking at me in the elevator up to embarrass me half to death. I wanted to run, but I did not limp powered. "No discharge hurry?" He glanced at me without looking
"So what?" Asked back
"Yes what is not" repeated
"Why?"
"The only, tell me why? '
"Ohhh ...." I was confused to choose the answer so I decided to keep quiet.
"I want to take you to dinner or a movie might be" simple answer is up. Wahhh, my heart happy. I was getting mad and getting unstoppable again. Now we came to the place where the black Kingsroad parked in front of the office. His car was still black and shiny despite him wearing round town. When looked at his car, as there is something different, but I also never find out what the hell it was. Until I got into the car was not able to find the difference. In my heart I'm a bit of complaining, why yes he does not like Demitri who always helped open the car door when we want to go one car. The car sped off "pretty good if you're a driver!" I joked broke the stillness of the atmosphere, for a while he playing a CD player with smile on me "is my favorite song! Listen, but maybe you'll never love music and this is.... Do you like Jazz? He is? ". But the faint of intro I recognized the song belongs to collective soul "the World I Know by Collective Soul" I smiled, glanced also smiled at me. Gees sweet smile! Today he looks more presentable than usual, blue denim jeans combined with a black shirt, a fitting attached wrapped her body is not too big or too small. Added to the accessories dark brown colored leather belt and SWATCH Full Blooded inherent in his left wrist. Help fuel the maximum performance. "I thought you did not know this song" he said as he turned the wheel to the left until we were forced to stop at the intersection for a red light. A moment later I tilt my body slightly to the right, closing the water bottles I just enjoy "I also liked the slow rock than jazz, I also trance or techno music lovers. And one of my favorite souls collective "I said a little diplomatically, that he should not underestimate me about music." Oh good, it means you can keep up with me, and instead I have a offset with you ". I was amazed to listen to the sentence, what does that mean I myself do not know ... really do not know. Before I could answer another sentence had caught "Dess ... about us I do not play games so I beg you do not make fun of me. I know what you're thinking; I understand how you feel about me. Because I know that I took the initiative to start everything correctly and clearly! "back looked in his face for a moment before he realized if he nearly crashed into the existing inter-city bus just in front of" damn it! Shit..! "He cried as he put the brakes suddenly to shock me." Shocked huh? Same! Heheheheh "I just glanced at it a little angry, knowing I was shocked by the incident just incredible" hadehhhh ... "I breathe in deep. And he's still smiling with satisfaction to see my expression "you're so beautiful it turned out, no wonder he's kept you so long." Oh god why is he constantly attacked me, why is he constantly deceiving me! "Never mind!" I pleaded but she completely ignored anything, he just laughed and let go of the breath as long as possible after inhaling in the "hahhhh ......... I love to this day, of course, all because of love. I've never felt like this when I’m standing beside Irina "he sighed. Ohh true to what I just heard this, then why your relationship over this if you do not love. Unfortunately, my tongue could not utter or ask him something. But the real curiosity to me accusing me. "Another time I'll tell you!" He strengthens his sentence.
We stopped in front of the post to take a ticket, because we've entered the mall area. The car is now up to the Grand city where we would eat and watch the film as he had planned, and I just agreed to it. Cars just keep her runway speed below 30km/jam because we've entering mall parking area. He stopped low Ground. After obtaining a parking space that is pleasing, he finally parked the car and just bring a bottle of drinking water in the chiller seems he kept the car. He came out ahead of me, and without opening the car door for me. Only hands on her hips in front of the muzzle of his car while to drinking water out. Then I went out after him to go ahead runs. Heard accelerated pace to catch up, as always landed just above his left shoulder, smiling at me sharply. His hands were so heavy on my shoulder. I don’t know anything because his hands were so big or because I was embarrassed because I was imagining with her fiancé Demitri. Oh honey ... I'm still thinking about it but why I do not have the slightest desire to you, actually I started comfortably with Long distance we need to ask.
We walked on into the area in the mall we never found the area suitable for both off our hunger. Until we decided to go to the studio XX1 the Premiere to see the schedule of movies being played. We spun round slowly round area studio half an hour. But no one films fit with us. Finally we decided to go to one western restaurant that serves some western dishes. View a list of menu I felt like fainting. How the menu is not all kinds of models steak tenderloin, sirloin, t-bone, shank, top loin, short loin and many others with a variety of teriyaki sauce, Salisbury, red onion marmalade, Dijon sauce port. Oh my God..... He did not know my taste menu. Severity, again he asked for the meat cooked medium rare ... oh my!!! He was actually a carnivore, I feel like throwing up but I hold my head dizzy is not playing. Understandably I am not a fan of meat. I do not like the kind of red meat. Moreover steak. But I tried to hide this feeling. When she asked me about my order I just shut up while re-examining whether there is another steakhouse menu in addition to red meat. But I did not find. Until I found French I just ordered fries with garlic and mushroom salad shintake. I just smiled when he looks me up my order menu that is not on the menu list. But thankfully the waiter willing to make my special ordered items on their chef, and the chef they agreed. Soon our orders came and we ate it, before the food came I imagine I felt like throwing up menu even already two times I went to the toilet to throw up because of the things in my brain. But the shadow was no longer haunted by fleeting anxious when I saw the menu it does not look like steak grilled meat is still red with blood. Maybe he confused imagine my behavior but I ignored it. I cover the meal with salt and pepper place is in front of us plus a crystal vase containing chrysanthemums. Mirza seems hungry once, no wonder when I spoke into the donut café he was rejecting. Maybe for him it was less filling. An hour had we enjoyed this dish, as the cover dessert menu we chose Crepes Suzette. This time I chose it, and he just did. I'm glad she liked my choice. We talked a long time until he realized will be close at 22.00. I took him home because it was late. He told me that I was willing he can pick me up for some time to come. Since tonight's relationship grew closer. We are together wherever we go but not always both. Lydia just amazed wonder. Until Ludi his friends, another kiss this issue about our relationship. But he did not screw Lydia. Although Lydia alone was resigned to all decision.
It was after a week since our closeness, until one morning Mirza phone and apologizes if he can not get me this time. I'm disappointed but I'm not selfish. This time Mirza Irina greater need than I is, because there is a need to ask Irina was accompanied to the hospital where her mother has been treated. Irina did not like me. Irina can not drive a private vehicle parked at his home despite the all-new Honda Accord belonged to his father. He also can not drive a motor even though it was the motor matic. He just always ask for help wherever the need for other people to drive him away, or he would take a taxi if everyone could not asked for help. This morning I drove alone to go to the office.
In this car I put some common purpose needed Demitri. Starting from a pair of shoes that he deliberately Leave me. A bottle of perfume BOSS HUGO Deep Red. A box of envelopes, parker, note and hands clean. Old cars are long time I didn’t see . He just dumped in my garage for a few days. The last few days I mostly compared with Mirza had to bring your own car, because it makes me uncomfortable. Arriving at the office I asked OB to deliver my car to the carwash. And I gave him some money with these tips. Although he refused I keep forcing him to accept it. I feel bad only if he gets rejected. Fortunately, he will accept it even with shame.
Today my job at the office is not too busy, so my thoughts go where, where. I began to imagine that the two of them did not matter. Emmm…iyess, Aihh what I jealous? ... no.. no I will not. Let them making out. After all, they are indeed dating. And I'm not!! This feeling can not be avoided. I can not concentrate. Then I tried to call him, but unfortunately it seems a busy tone continues even after I dial four times. Finally I changed my mind and then dial men speed to contact Demitri. Without delay he received the nickname, he uttered the usual longing so deep. But unfortunately I'm apathetic to this. I just pretend I just lied to him alone. He told an hour ago if he just got Changi airport. Because he was an important necessity in Singapore so he could not go home to Indonesia. There he had met one of his daddy that he had not they visit just to give you some photos in an album in memory of his parents during school UI Jakarta, now people are moving his Singapore citizenship. If he could go home today I thought he only took an hour. And he immediately goes to Surabaya even… probably about two hours. This time I feel a little change, little miss Demitri, probably because I was jealous of Irina. Demitri 2hari has promised me he'll get to Surabaya to see. I've offered to pick him up on Juanda airport. But he said I did not need to bother, he will ask his driver to pick him up on airport. And when it will close the telephone he had said "Dess I love you, I miss you so much" I simply replied "me too, me too soon back honey?" Giggles cheer "yahhh soon!" And we exchanged phone shut. Today I passed the time with a slightly different atmosphere with no one whom I could talk for two days leave Lydia take her fitting clothes to go all pre-wedding photos. Erika the secretary boss was out for the boss's wife to accompany her husband who wanted to find a dress birthday.... hadehhh. Plus it would be cool my monkey alone with Irina though hospital. Ahhh ... the weight. I really do not bear thinking about. This time I'm just looking for a rush, it's just that there is no activity that could keep me busy, I asked for hot chocolate at OB, yet to come, finally decided to make it at the office pantry. I had passed the corner of the room with steps to achieve the pantry lazy and I had to pass through my monkey ugly. Just got through The Ludi had cried and told me to call in, because the door was open so I decided just to accept the call anyway I just turn the body to the left and took a step back just to reach the door. "Hi, are you relaxed? Oh happy to see you like this" I say to the whole room when it seems all the standby front of the monitor that displays a variety of games at each table. There are playing pokers, cooking dash, mafia war, and monopoly, there is also a game of chess..... When I greet all, just a friendly smile. Understand it today boss again to Jakarta, so yes I think it all relaxed, yet this time it would earlier this month deadline so we have urgent report or report or complaint of the customer. Ludi who had greeted me was busy playing chess online with partners in cyberspace. I went close to her desk to see where his game. Is he as good as I imagine? Ahh.... Apparently normal. "You're great" I said. "Ah's fine" he said quietly, "where the Mirza today?" He added, which had surprised me because I thought our relationship just Lydia alone who knows but there is one more creature to know "Oh my God! ... Where he is! Surely I do not know Lud? "I stammered my brick, closing the face. And Ludi just smiled. "You can make great with knees, great!". Really I thought at the time, but because I did not want to linger here long stare finally decided to move a few centimeters away from Ludi. Because I was afraid he was baited. "Where" he asked without looking at me. "Pantry" I said simply. I walked out of the room. As I look at my I-phone, perhaps the monkey was contacted. Gosh it turns out none of the existing Notification. On pantry apparently no one, but as it turns out there Agus I see him look at the OB who had my request please "sorry ya, have not had escort to your room Ms!" he brought a tray containing a cup that already contains my ceramic cup with hot chocolate. "No problem…boy.. Ahh, thanks ya. Here let me bringing on my room! "While I took the cup and I return the wood tray, I feel no need to carry a tray because there saucer under the cup, so I guess enough to withstand heat up to my own room. Walking back to my room I still have to go through his office, because it is the only road link between pantry and office. Ludi front door was standing there holding his cell phone. It seems he was busy chatting with someone, but I think I know Ludi Hp used for chatting. Gosh...! Is he coming??? I covered my curious when going through Ludi. When I just walked in front of him, suddenly Ludi gave me the telephone, why? For what? Anyone who wants to talk? What is Irina? While I accept and I pressed my left ear. Someone there had greeted
"Hello dear, I miss you so much?"
"There need anything" I said firmly, Ludi who heard just laughed and left me. Maybe he wanted to give us privacy to talk.
"Take it my phone on your room, Ludi already know" she said a bit smoother tone than the initial tone earlier.
"OK"
"really busy? I like hot chocolate smell a rat on your room "he guesses with laugh out loud" Oh yes, Budi just make it for me!" And without the information I asked him where what was with whom, she had a high awareness for explain it to me.
"I still amerta housekeeping, but the yard outside, and Irina was busy accompanying her mother. I was looking for some fresh air, looking at the sisters here are pretty beautiful with their white bandage dress sexier ..... wouww! Cool, gorgeous "he joked with a laugh trying to make me jealous. Oh how glad I am to hear this information, she was not overly bother Irina. The fire has now been muted my jealous
"Well just enjoy your world!" I said a little cool.
"I miss you" he continued
"Mirza ah never mind, I'm busy I could not wait to brag your seduction" my tone accent little upset but actually I was really pleased. Deep in my heart, Mirza speaking yes I miss you too. And he just smiled hear laughter.
"Honey please help me to see on the phone screen about notification" he asked me with good and seriously .But what it means I do not know why he was doing before I 'll tell you what puzzles me he had already answered.
"Well ... because I deliberately left my phone in the drawer and Ludi accidentally found it when he needs a hard drive. Surely that Irina did not bother me too much. And so I'm biased liberal call you dear.... Hehehh. But calm down before I left the phone all the chats we had I cleared about "I heard from her satisfied smile that has been neatly compiled and successfully with a strange plan. My curious finally been answered earlier about the reason why Mirza leaving her cell phone. And right after I saw his Notification it turns out was already twenty-seven times Irina calling him with captions hours already biased read. Similarly, five of which are contained the same message from the asking Irena existence. Thought without I tell him, he turns a strange guy, how he could be left Irina like this. Then I heard his last sentence
"What all of Irina?"
"Yes ... yahhh really Irina with five twenty-seven messages and incoming calls? Like you where he is where? "
"Less clear me up, explanation was that?" She said with a little annoyance. And before I'm too late I will immediately apologize.
"I'm tired!" She said "that's Irina, she can not be independent, spoiled. I like the spoiled girl. But who knows where! "He said annoyed
"Yes it break it" my advice to him.
"Okay it seems, Irina was able to find me, I unplug first yes dear. Love you "he did not shut his cell phone, as well as me. So I could hear the sound around it even I heard Irina call His name as the "LOVE" ... I wanted to vomit wueekkkkk was great to hear her voice. And I am quite satisfied after hearing the sound Mirza said "hear Irina, I have to work, if you're tired you can ask the guard turns the other brother instead we wrote. You can skip badly for no reason. After all, it's your store itself, but me! I work come china, you know? Clear tomorrow I go "he snapped, though not too harsh but for me it's just been rough. Maybe because he realized that we were still on the phone conversation he finally shut to. After I did not hear another sound broke except tone that ended our chat. telephone.. tttuuuutttttttttttttttttt .... iiinngggggg echoing in my drums ears felt like breaking.
This afternoon I spent my lunch hour. Due to the sudden finished my job should anyone today. Else besides, I want to go home quickly stopped Ranch market to buy some groceries. And precisely at 17:00 I was ready to leave the house. I also did not forget to bring a cell phone, I ran a small walking towards the elevator before the doors closed I fought for space with other employees. And luckily I was able to get in, this time no one can understand whom I chatted a private course I'm not the typical woman-friendly, I just smiled to greet them, just do not understand all? heheh I know the name because too often employees in and out and change team personnel. Arriving right on the hood of a car beside my Audi parking area, he is the man I miss these days is sit with his legs crossed wearing flip slop, white shirt and blue pants jeans. With a half curly hair and a bit shaggy looking kite flying wind, well maybe because it was cloudy and the rain would become a little bit tight flow me. He looks handsome although still slightly visible faint and badly. From a distance I push my car remote and without asking him in my car right next door and sat directly in front of the steering wheel, I just let it go, let go with what he wants and that's my car should I swear she swore. Because he’s finally sat me in front of the steering wheel from the left door. "Where are you going?" Kind of a fool I said, where are we going anyway I do not know where he took and so what. He smiles with satisfaction as she grabbed my right hand and then kissed her. But strangely I did not say anything and the fact that even a smile instead of getting angry. "Everywhere you want, I miss you ma weight? '. Since I started I finally embarrassed trying to divert the conversation topic. "What are you doing up here?" I say because you do not find me king road parked in front of the office. "Minibus" simple answers. Gosh I cried stunned because he had no idea with her Irina, he’s escape from her "where's your car?" Curiosity I asked her to guess the uninformed. "Amerta housekeeping!" She said "oohhh, take you there" I try to offer myself. And he agrees though only smile. "You take the cell phone," he asked "yes" I said pointing my finger for him to turn to the right in order to pass to the Basuki Rachmat. "Where," he asked softly, "do not you go home" I just shook my head. "Turns you miss too huh ma I, but not even 24 hours I leave you dear ... wkwkwkwkkwkw "oh my, damn it clear that what the painting depicted face when she missed him. I just shut up and think. When directed to the right turn, I directed him to take the left lane and turn into Ranch market. My original goal was shopping, but because he was hungry after all chance there also existing a restaurant serving light meals and other heavy menu. Because in the supermarket and even then there are restaurants Eaton western menu. We went in and request menu, I volunteered to leave for a while and went to visit the market, but he would not let me alone. I just think that to be done all the time with faster. "Tomorrow I pick again huh dess?" He said suddenly. "Oh no need!" I said, stuffing a donut mint to my mouth and swallow. "I pick at eight o’clock" she said a bit forced for nodded, then grabbed his hand the strong arm and stroked my hair. At the same time when I gave her cell phone. Demitri has called me. Before I receive a call, suddenly face painted like Mirza upset already know who called me. Without her I noticed again I received a call Demitri and stood up to leave, but his right hand was in my way to go. I ignored him, and I stay away to keep his feelings were hurt because of this. Demitri just say hello longing and activities this morning advised only difference is one hours Indonesia and Singapore, not too long affect the time. Next day, Demitri going back and of course my time with Mirza be narrower. Because basically our relationship there after we had a couple each claimed although Mirza is not too live in the wild love with Irina. But what do I care. Demitri contacted for 15 min and during that time also Mirza fake cough repeatedly. Though I had seen him plain mediocre. Yet suddenly strange when Demitri contacted. When I returned the cough has suddenly lost his shirt as if he'd swallowed a bottle of cough medicine and cured instantly. "Ages you!" She said stiffly. "Demitri going home the day after tomorrow!" brief I replied firmly. And I thought no strong left hand clutched her teeth gritted her graham "shitt!". "This why you," I asked stupidly though I know what he meant, but I ignored him. I saw him on the table that had already paid the bill I asked. With a long face he got up from his chair to bring my car keys. We walked in one direction towards the market take the basket. When shopping with me face now changed as early, please come back, we talked about work and about how to leave Irina ... hehehh laughable. I took some of my needs like cake ingredients, some vegetables and spices that have been in the import request Mother. Maybe he wanted to make the prospective son-menu special, the old has not tasted her cooking. If these purchases are not many, and I'm not tired of carrying the basket because there was my monkey helped bring a stroller.
After shopping I turn around towards the hospital to take him back return the fold Irina. Then move back home to my house and breaks. But unfortunately tonight I could not sleep. I thought a lot about them, I'm confused, especially approaching arrival Demitri, I felt increasingly difficult despite the Mirza, I feel they are the same now occupy the same number of serving’s exactly without. Nothing heavy or light one. It made me even more severe. Tonight I passed by relaxing on the balcony terrace. A cup of hot chocolate, and a copy of The Lord of the Rings two towers that has been submitted to page 115, I turned to the arrangement of the song my play list cd compilation of artists in the country and foreign countries. I spent my evening with a thick book until morning. I felt no drowsiness little, I take a look down on my window watch she had shown at 6:35 and I'm not ready at all to office. But I should, usually I'm ready to live breakfast. Until Mother came to visit me and asked how I was doing "honey why do not shower? Did you leave?" He asked and find me on the balcony while stroking my long hair. I could only shake "I kissed her arm that had been stroking my hair" Mother I'm confused, Demitri coming tomorrow? "By observing only way he knows if his son is now in the matter of love" Mother knows dear! Mirza and Demitri right? "my mom said. after she runs left to get a towel fresh out of the closet as he came up to me" first wash, wash your hair, wash your face, Dress up as fresh as possible, to cover your eyes are puffy boy ". my mom is right totally right oh right great, it turns out he knows without me say clearly, I rose to obey What did he say, he tried to console me, while replacing the my CD play list with a little song BEAT UP, as usual I play when I'm happy. This time working mother picks out clothes for me, just a piece of wrap over blouse which varied with the curved lines in breast. The color is burgundy, with white-owned Hermes bag paired and shiny white shoes. When I got out of the shower, mama smile that I wear it, I will obey. When I glanced at my wall clock was nearing 8, I rushed hurry, and especially my mom came down and heard the sound of a car engine that was parked out front. I guess maybe it was Mirza and when I peeked above ohh ... God really was him. He was invited in by the mother, I don’t know what is said and they talked about them. I quickly dressed up and smoothed my shirt, sober up, I'll alter again at the office thought it was a short while. I did not feel alone if he was waiting for a long time, I fear too late actually. Occasion he picked me live today, because tomorrow Demitri has come. When I feel ready with everything, I left my room and greeted them both down, I saw my mother had made him a hot chocolate and a few pieces of banana cake and had set it on the table in front of where Mirza sitting. I think mama very understanding, but before it was finished I started thinking fascinated with anything else attached to his body. Today she was neat, his hair neatly trimmed, more dynamic look. I don’t know when she cut her hair, since last we met yesterday afternoon, her hair was long and shaggy and slightly wavy. But this, he's so neat, fresh, wearing black shoes, black pants paired with a white shirt and a denim jacket covered in jet black color. She smiled and stared at me walked down the stairs. Walked up to me while my mother stood hug me then kissed his hands and forehead, followed by Mirza who is currently hand-mama. We said goodbye and left her home. When walking toward his car was not seen again ARMY OF SATAN sticker that is usually attached to the rear window of his car. Oh my...!! He listened turns. I saw his face was being happy find me because it he just cut of my speak "because I love you!" Oh everything is getting more complex; he's a car I did not speak at all as well as him. We just stared at the front of the cars passing by. Everything was silent; I heard only a busy Rolland Ed sings the world I know with Collective Soul. Up until our office park area. He also never turn off the roar of the engine, he just quietly while holding the steering wheel biting her lip, of course, I just watched, not daring to see glancing bright sun. Then a sentence out of his mouth "I want all the fix today's" sentence was low, until a moment he turned and saw me, so the motion reflex follow the movements of his eyes, and before I’m follow suddenly two hands holding me so strong and powerful squirrel to keep me breath. Suddenly his way closer to me just two centimeters between my lips and clenched lips. Stronger tie his hand like a python wrapped around its prey ready to crush all the bones arrangement. Distance of two centimeters is increasingly vague and now her lips are stuck and landed right on my lips, Gosh finally I breaking this ban as well.!! I'm surprised I feel weak even a little excited with these things. My feelings were mixed increasingly erratic; I enjoyed it but the chances of me getting scared to face the next crazy thing. I think I've almost suffocated to death. "Sorry" he said, he only said so arrogant made me speechless was the appropriate word choice and worth to me accusing him. Between happy sad disappointed I quite feel as losers who have loser my own fiancé. I smoothed my shirt now looks disheveled look, so did he and we go out together, even though running in the same direction. We could not speak to what what we lift up into silence he just took my right hand. Freezing, then he warmed to his massive palm. My heart began a frantic now comfortable, wishing it I can hold him tightly, but not impossible. I do not want to say brash. He let go and embrace holding hands my shoulder, my God! I shouted to myself like this handsome cuss monkey. Until he heard someone calling me "Dess ... wait ... wait I Dessy" Lydia look after us and stopped breathing heavily, then hand arm had now been gone only three of us go together to the end he was away from us when Lydia said "Dess, Demitri was call me overnight, he said he missed? '. As tight as possible he left us with a thousand feet, I sadly...!! But never mind, Lydia just smiling grin saw Mirza "he seems jealous Dess? '. Damn he seems deliberately. I just did not say anything with a little smile and pretend not matter. Arriving on my room respectively, Lydia and I split up. And busy with our activities, respectively. Until the break I have not had time to go to the cafeteria. Then my office phone rang, I knew the voice who called me
"Dess waited cafeteria huh? Immediately! "
"Good," I answered. Had just hung up the phone, Lydia had come to see me invited to go to the office cafeteria. You both walked. A pair of eyes from a distance appears notice my pace. Until I approached, it seemed strong eyes at me. Then I decided taking place right in front of him, my seat flanked by Lydia boss and Secretary Erika. All was ready with a tray full of brackish each their lunch menu today. It's just me who has not had trays of food to eat it; I'm still stunned and silent even if people around me busy with chatter spoon stuffing rice into their mouths, respectively, the view was clear even then observed. Maybe he was busy considering the time to be ready when I'm off guard pounce me second. And now I'm getting tired attention, so I decided to take a stand and ordered my lunch menu in the cafe Bu Renggo, yeah café managers BOSS wife. While I played and I listen up my play list, I choose menu I imagine so delicious melted on the tongue and into throat, because to be honest my stomach started to rebel now, understand food since the night until the morning not in the slightest rice throat. I only drink water only. Now that I think enough with my menus, I went back to pick up a chair that I leave, but unfortunately there is now the chair occupant, Ludi change seats, and an empty chair was left Lydia and that means I have to sit exactly right beside Mirza, ohhh gosh...! Temptation especially now. My heart began to race, barely willing to work quietly. Work my brain harder to think because I forced to look for a reason that I can left him far far far away, eyeing him constant although occasional chatter replied he joined our friends enjoyed the meal more. With Lydia join now watching with great concern. Understandably Lydia more care about me and Mirza than others. I am now compelled to concentrate one place sitting empty. Mirza allow me to sit "Sit down nears me fondly, when we are so narrow?" She said, drinking a cup of coffee that is in front of him. "Thanks" I said simply. "You're not going to run away and not" one after another 180 degrees as he leaned over to me, and I watched all of them focused on us. Including other tables that are not too far from our dinner table. "No," I answered deftly cover depressed. Smiling sweetly noticed a figure different from the usual know, today he looks a bit glum don’t know what he was thinking I just do not know exactly, and if I can dissect his brain could I know what was in it, but of course I do not know how taking back his brain without any stitches. I just assumed if his moody ,I guess it has something to do with the arrival of Demitri tomorrow. Now the phone turns on and vibrates and sounds, at first glance Irena’s name appears on the screen cell phone. Quick as a flash he grabbed his cell phone as he went away from me towards the outside patio. She just gently touched my right shoulder and I just said yes only. Now turn Ludi approached Mirza left sitting on a bench. "Heh you know him?" She told me and I just shook quasi stupid. "No!, Why indeed?" Ludi look surprised when I say, while Lydia and Erika seemed to already know and understand as clearly as possible my problem with Mirza. And what they seem to say Ludi hear and consider the form of lip Ludi. "Irina has been decided by Mirza last night, and now can not seem to take for granted the treatment Mirza. But it seems that Mirza cool and hell! "Erika just glared at her" Oh my God! ". And Lydia stomping my feet, although I did not yell but I feel the pain, knowing only the tip shape shoes open, and he stepped on it with her high hills "pardon" Lydia shouted, grinning. While noting Mirza Lydia is now winked Ludi give the code to return to its original position, as seen Mirza would soon return, but this time he came back with a slight smile glory. He walked around to get a seat but before sitting down he was standing behind me while bending his back with the position of his hands on the table right next to the stick left and right side of the tray. "Do not forget, you're still mine this afternoon." My tongue sealed the answer, and before I answer Demitri was call me. With her distinctive voice calling me "honey, I miss you so much, tomorrow I've got to Surabaya Hopefully ... oh dear I'm so I miss you so bad" before I answer Demitri, I noticed the neighborhood. Especially Mirza who is still just behind me. But gradually he turned his body slowly back away. While Erika just smiled at me as he left his room again to leave the table, kissing her on the cheek and then went with his shadow Lydia. Ludi now move side Lydia. "Hello ... hello ... hello dear, you're still over there?" Says Demitri little worried "oh yes ... yes yes ... honey I still hear you, sorry goodbye Erika was like back room," I replied with a bit frantic. "Oh ... I think honey is busy ". She said with a slight chuckle as he spit jokes occasionally say miss you. I'm actually sorry to see Mirza, but I'm more concerned about my own destiny thinking. Now he's back and I will not be moody concentration by Demitri when there Mirza. I rolled my brain to be more able to concentrate, and now seems to have started to produce, maybe for a while I'd better let Mirza with his thinking because it can help a bit easier to answer any questions for Demitri, who now participate in the silent sound of my phone.
"Demitri.. Hallo ... dem ... Sake, would you still hear me? "I said a little loud
"Oh yes of course!" She
"Are you busy"
"No ... not at all, and no significant just only can make me super busy now than I think of you,! Unfortunately I'm going to Surabaya before the afternoon; we could spending our time tomorrow! "
"Oh .. Oh yes .. Yes of course.. of course, I'll pick you up at airport "I said, glancing at Lydia is now starting to smile and not put a face tense about ten minutes ago
"Thanks honey, but no thanks, only driver who picked me up, because I had to stop by the office before I see you baby. I will meet with the relation papa who will also accompany me! But it looks like we are going to dinner tomorrow night for serving guests papa! "
"Oh yes, it's up honey, what do you want me to buy or order something to show us tomorrow," I asked a little confused by Demitri plan that could barely absorbed by my brain, because getting annoyed with Mirza outlook now write something ntah what he write, and to whom the message.
"Oh no dear, I've bought it for you at one Boutique in LA,
The Golden Triangle of Rodeo Drives you'd like, I'd buy it for you according to the size and taste honey "
"Thanks" I said as she let out her smile.
Mirza stop writing now and then got up and walked Lydia while giving a piece of paper that he had written. Then go left.
"Your welcome honey, see you soon tomorrow. I love you "
"Yahhh me too honey!" While reading the paper Mirza
"Love you ... love you ... love you" re Demitri
"Love you too, can’t wait to see you soon sweetheart" I said to calm the heart Demitri. Then we exchanged phone shut, I'm just afraid if Demitri catch me all my bad behavior during our small talk by phone. I'm afraid he concludes all things, which I could not tell you…..yes Des, supposing I was you I would still choose Demitri!" He was so sudden but so clearly. Lydia not want to lose "I agree, heyyy ... are your best friend? What is it you were defending me? "She urged the Ludi" well ... its normal Demitri save more than a temperament Mirza "I'm confused as to what is meant SAVE, but before I ask again read small letters that reads Mirza
I love you so much and I was really conscious of having fallen in love with you. Don’t playing your game on me. Promptly at 5.am we get home and I driving car
Mirza
"Throw away the paper, not to Demitri knew," they urged. And I just nodded.
Now I've been in my room alone with no one to talk to. I just stared at the screen. My body is here but my soul. I don’t know why I'm confused by all that I think, I was confused a decision. My soul is raging; do not know what I should do with Demitri or Mirza. I plead guilty, but made a confession to Demitri I was more scared. I'm not ready for all this. I'm afraid of losing Mirza, but it seems I'm more afraid of losing if Demitri. My time is low may not even exist anymore 24h Demitri was hugging me. After dating Demitri course of my time with Mirza will be limited. I'm confused and difficult to see through my soul. I'm afraid of losing Demitri, not because he was bourgeois, not because his money or his Richey very attached to his loyalty by romantic love. I'm just afraid if Mirza is not as a best heart than Demitri. I have over eight years Demitri know, but we almost never fight, though once and often differ in argument. But anger never really struck us more than 24 hours. But as long as I'm close to getting to know Mirza love me if he was among men who risked when it has the desire, often he never accepted the suggestion that sometimes. And make me annoyed but he was generous beyond Demitri. While I'm a lover not once I saw Demitri gave the singer a small dime though I often accompanied him in social events. Mirza is different; he often gave money to the other street or to asking. Even the dashboard of his car was broken Rp.1000 coins candy jar every day, morning full night is up, sometimes less. So, every day. Of the similarities and differences I was thinking what actually yeah I'm just bored with Demitri, and received more companionship offered Mirza. Or I did fall in love with Mirza because we in closed, arguably even more familiar when we talked two meet at the Coffee Bean accidentally. When he tried to describe the contents of his heart to me, but hurry too when he corrected that all flavors are now merged. When I feel a little big-headed, because there is someone watching me but missed also out of my sight. Well ... that was the beginning of all of this result. Now it will haunt causation. Soon I started BECI with Mirza when I suddenly remember this morning when she kissed me on purpose. But no interval change, I began to enjoy the kiss again. I enjoyed the ... entire well ... all we had to do. Ohhh ... Mirza why you're driving me crazy, why are you so stupid to decide Irina. Certainly that incident made me growing one. I grabbed a large glass of water that meets the glass. I spend it I wish there was an increase of oxygen in the blood flowing towards my brain, of course. I wish there was something that inspired me to make a decision without anyone hurting and hurting. The longer I thinking about that, I'm getting dizzy. Nothing feels ir drop my eyes on the book's agenda and make the ink damaged presentation and view the first translucent rear. With the remaining time before meeting with Demitri, I should be good to good use so that this problem is clear. To hell with people's opinions, suddenly so deeply embedded in my brain somehow Mirza mine sentence regardless of any status and tonight I will make a wonderful end of our brief relationship just as the intersection only. Demitri is everything for me.
Less than five minutes the clock will be close to five and twelve. Approaching the second heart beat faster and uncontrollable, I thought I would faint. I noticed his room was closed and I had not seen anyone come out of the room, but before my heart stopped. Now figure that I know out of the office without being followed one behind him. Walk so steadily approaching towards my office ... Gosh! What he'll be here!! ... Oh no …no… I do not want her to see my eyes are puffy before I could freshen up to get him. Now approaching footsteps coming closer and closer now just a few inch longer to till my door ... ooh god!!! I'm tired of staring at his face, but I do not want to lose it. Mirza only through my office with a smile that looked almost like a glass filled aquarium. As he passed his lips moved as she spoke the words so come on we meet darling. Like he said tapped his fingers on the glass office. Gosh time once he sue me. My blood froze when it looked like, instantly hormone estrogen back up; I immediately took the make me-up. Just straightened myself as neat and pretty as possible. I do not want this night is not maximal. Well I want it all ended well. So there is no slightest remorse later day. Sooner or later you have to break up I had to go back to the fiancé. Hour’s my hands shows a 17:15. I see now more and more people are out of their respective rooms. But I hurried as fast as possible before Lydia and others watching. I walked as fast as possible to leave my office to the elevator to meet Mirza. I smiled to myself imagine how annoyed he was waiting for a long time. You know I really want to be with you. To night is our last. I muttered to myself. Still don’t know I really feel passionate about, I tried to imagine the face of Demitri just as a reminder so that I do not really express themselves better when shared Mirza. But it also faces Demitri never formed. And now, the mild pace after arriving at the lobby. I strengthen its pace toward his shiny black Kingsroad Terrano which was in front of me right now. I do not see it, but I think he must have been in front of the steering wheel standby. The more I stepped closer I'm getting nervous, I take a deep breath I do not care if he noticed my tense. My goal is to make this night a beauty and shine. Tomorrow night I've owned Demitri. Again I was cranky; she did not open the door for me. After I open up and new incoming she smiled "quickly close the door" she said behind his sunglasses, I certainly can not see his face. When I sit back and wear the seatbelt, he steered his car out of the parking area "are you believe on me, right" he asked me, taking off his glasses. Oh God handsome face what I could without him tomorrow? I'm used to it so far?. "Hello .. Hello beautiful lady, if it misses Romeo? '. Oh God, I was shocked and suddenly realized "yah sorry I was just .... Forget, of course I believe you!" I stammered .and spread so he just smiled and went looking for his left shoulder, and kissed my forehead pulled me in side. I just let go and just be smiling because there was nothing else I could do, I will not able to submit the rejection. "I want to take you to the place a little bit different!" She said, kissing my forehead again. "Where?" I said simply. "Java jimmies!" He said, smiling briefly "only it's still early, so maybe we are all used to brunch Imari ... wkwkwkkw, because this has dinner hour." I only agreed to his suggestion only, it is not a big deal when I mark than Imari style is a kind of Japanese restaurant in one of the five star hotels in my town, while Jimmy’s Java is one of the only nightclub in the hotel. Only Imari third floor, while the night club in the basement. The car he was racing fast towards the Westyn Surabaya. We now her silence and then he said "why do not you guy since before I got engaged, I see you." I woke up from his shoulders, I'm lost in fantasy. I hugged although only from the side. I dare my lips met lips. Kissed ... it feels so warm, until he realized my tears dripping. I suddenly felt like a loser. I've betrayed Demitri though not me who started it. "Why are you deciding to broken with your Irina," I asked. "Because I'm tired of pretending to love her?" The real heart I was surprised, because it was three years old he could play the role of antagonist to Irina. But now he was tired and took off his mask that is inherent with Irina. I just quietly without expression as did Mirza. After the love is gone how can you leave me on this Tommy Emmanuel lyric fit described the contents of my heart? Now the song is so piercing my mind, because his verse is so bright echoes on my ears. I don’t know why Mirza play jazz, because I know he does not like Jazz. "I heart you" he said suddenly, "even if you do not care about me I still care about you, I'm ready whenever you ask for my time?" Tightly, clutching on my shoulder. Now we have entered the area of the car must pass checks Westyn anti-bomb. Lobby area approached us out without first parked car. Since our car would be parked by the Bellboy. Mirza only just give the keys to them. Today we walked to Imari; we deliberately encourage our rare with stairs. And surely his car keys safe at concierge area office. Since out of the car until now was never a single moment his hands apart to holding me. "I need to be next to you" he whispered, I checked out a few pairs of eyes seems our attention from a distance, of course, with a faint. Because they are certainly do not want to interfere with the GUEST them. "Why is your hands cold? Take it easy I'm not a former assassin who wants to spend their victims? Whispered, and the words that made me cringe. "I'm not afraid, no matter your profession!" I whispered, and it seemed to me looks so shy. A waiter followed us from behind while showing Imari area, as he spoke a few sentences Greater standing at the front door of the restaurant, so the waiter who was wearing a gorgeous kimono Tosca it to us "Can I help you find Table ma'am?" she smiles friendly to me. "ya can not we be helped by the view of his table leads on highway? ". I whispered quietly to the waiter "sorry Mom, table 11 is reserved!" Petition so polite apology. And what I saw was indeed no longer have table view in addition to table 11. Without thinking, Mirza finally took me up on the floor of the hotel where There is a western-style restaurant is very romantic nuances, exotic said. After arriving at the restaurant they call the International Pavilion Restaurant style it design indulge patterned western culture at the extensive buffer and treat luscious a la carte menus. There is also a barbeque cooking with fresh elevations station daily. Actually, if not exactly a romantic place too. But I do not want to get into an argument with him. We ordered a la carte menu. While to ordering menu, I looked around, I was so embarrassed only with myself. Hehhehe ... it's true what they say really romantic place Mirza, the design pure little Byzantine style, it pillar’s looming dome, ivory white rose colors bit patterned golden, true design luxury. European-style chair with carving style black iron. Now I stopped watching the rest of this tendency, "anyway you look so noticeable difference in few days, well I mean, what you never brought you here?" He told me, maybe see the looks my strange is the first time visiting this restaurant "yes, Za ... this place really fancy "I rambling and when it did I stop observations. "You're smart to select spot" I praise him. And he just smiled and kissed my hand that he'd been had handheld. Now I no longer feel awkward, nervous, or uncomfortable. But on the contrary, now I'm really confident and in total. I hope this night will end beautifully. Accidentally menu that our message is not a heavy menu we fear it could shut down our chat tastes. Because the truth is we just need convenient place for celebrate our goodbyes. We only order the menu simple main course Seafood Brochette with Dill and Capers Emulsion and chipolata pudding desert menu with tiramisu cake. This time we really really really really melt blindly tonight as perfect as possible even more than taste illusion. "Do not refuse my request just for tonight, I promise I will not ask for more!" She said softly as he look at me so sharp and it makes me hot and weak, unable to rebel. Actually I was really enjoyed with this passion tonight. "I'm going to miss you more than anything" he whispered as he stroked my hair at my ear. Cash me this time against my laugh, because the sentence is not rational "Za hear .... I'm not going nowhere, yet we are still one office and you can visit my office anytime you want, you can call me, you can take me lunch, we can also double dating when you have a partner again instead ... okay! "Identifies me at length but, he just pout and laughing on me, his eyes now faded. Now take a deep breath in while eating cake which had been sliced for him. Now I'm back to feeling melancholy, I seem to have accidentally said the wrong words. "Mirza forgive me!" Sincere pleaded "no problem" he said simply. Now we come back to chat with a warm but not so intense because now we just told each other their respective initial introduction as a couple we were before, and had little I just said sarcastically when entering the stage of Irina. But it seems he was made not to build a relationship with Irina more than friends. In my heart is still a lot of questions I wanted to ask him just that I feel reluctant. I'm afraid to make the atmosphere a badly. So be forced everything I did not. "You can dance," I asked her a little hesitant. "Yes!" She said. I've never danced with any man other than Demitri, it was he who taught me. Now I'm going to dance with her even if only once. "Shall we dance?" She said softly as she gently asked Michael bubble hand now track everything. Today we were joined by another guest who had from the outset been dance floor with their respective partner. Now embracing his left hip, his right hand grasping my right hand. My left hand holding his back and head in his left chest I sleep for a moment, we just move slightly left to right. "I think you can not dance ..." I said "Indeed!" He said simply "I'm certainly not as smart as your Romeo!" Oh God why are you so sensitive that comparing yourself with Demitri. "Tonight, you look so romantic!" I change the subject before he kiss my brow "you like it?" she said while stopping our ball movement. "Yeah ..." I said, because I love it "Za ... I thought you were not as romantic as this, surely Irina so in love!”We still dance even though the song has now changed Careless whisper, followed by nothing going to change my love for you belong George Benson. When this song played on my mind Demitri suddenly slapped my face again, I'm torn and very surprise because I feel from the front entrance of the restaurant Demitri looked at me with a smile of understanding, but I just feel embarrassed. As soon as I pick-up head of spontaneous hugs Mirza. But strange incident Constructing Mirza smiles as she hugged me tightly "yeah I know, this song remind Demitri? '. I only withstand so silent while my tears do not fall, I will not want to look fragile in front on him. I do not want to make a big head. Hehhehe.... I chuckled and I accidentally he’s try to be lying with him self. But no, it turns out this all can not close him "cry baby, cry ... I know how and what you feel now. I know my position. Believe me I have loved you without permission, long before we close. Far before I have the guts to express it ". I'm calm now to lay my head back into his chest. "Za ... I'm sorry to all of this, make me your lover even just overnight! “ Now he hugged me tighter and tighter "sometimes it hits me like a car crash and to late to reverse. Ooohh my love, I have tried eighth all my being to gasp a form comparable to thin own and i just have a great way to make-your love feel happy! "Sentence really made me comfortable; he now guides me back on table, her chair closer to next. No longer in front of me, a waiter came over to us carrying a leather folder look like one bill in flying lion. He handed it to the black map, Mirza, and when I glanced up, his eyes seem like wet eyes. And I was not allowed to see our menu nominal charges. "Do you still want to be here or we move to a club?" He said with his signature and take out some cash to pay. "We all wrote java jimmy’s?" I said, I like the atmosphere a little different, I will actually have never even visited the nightclub with Demitri, and moreover he never liked a lot of musing influenced by pat Drum harsh. He too did not like rock music, although it Rock Alternative. Mirza different musical tastes, which prefer like loud music and beat up. Now we left the table to go hand in hand with full confidence, I feel like flying I really enjoyed tonight, I'm just still not strong enough to imagine the next day, where my fiancé going home. And Mirza will be my friend certainly was not as close to normal and romantic like this. I want tonight is a beautiful form of souvenir for us. Memory impressive. We are down the stairs towards Jjs nightclub. Actually, work clothes that I wear are not suitable when using that visiting a club, that in fact a lot of women who dressed casual and not complicated like me. My bags that I use like quite unsuitable. Well advised because initially he did not divulge his plans where we will spend the night. Tonight I really felt life a little differently, as long as there are no norms of manners which he violated, if only just a kiss and a hug I still consider it normal. The feeling is becoming stronger. This time we re-use the lift, just the two of us here unaccompanied waiter, watch shows right at 22:00. I don’t know why again felt cold sweat my palm, my heart was beating more powerful, I'm just afraid if my heart was jumping out of the arrangement of other organs. I do not really get the hang of it the more I felt it was he who overcame almost perfect. I noticed now getting in his eyes looked up without him knowing I'm now very embarrassed, I wanted to run a mirror, whether I like the red prawns. Now he chokes me to the corner of the left end of the elevator door, and I could only lean limp due to a lack of oxygen in my brain, I was confused, I could not resist and could not say anything, his hands holding me tightly now so I do not run away, I glanced at her left hand was his reply it was not to hold the elevator door open ... ohhh God ... Jibril please send angels to help me. Apparently, my prayers are not heard by Him. Now he was right in the same pose, saying ...
"Are you afraid of love? Take it easy I'm not a former killer, demon or devil I occupation or other kind! I just love you and hope ....? "Sentence just stopped, now quieter atmosphere. I also just glued corner it is no other creature can help me; I just need the forgiveness of this man. Tonight he's so handsome; it looks so great with clothes so clever to fool me. I was like a little ass ready she swallowed alive. Ready to swallow but for a moment ...
"Your hands are cold dear"
"Ac" lied to him
"Really? I think because you're nervous, "laughed his little exit
"Why would I need that?"
"Because I am!"
"So pity!"
"Up, But do not need you to point out if indeed you are embarrassed, anyway.. I can read it clearly"
Now I looked away from his eyes and I really really…can’t escape from his sight, so I look flat. But it turned out to be difficult, as I looked away her right hand pull my chin to keep respond gaze. I just returned dutifully to obey unconditionally. I glanced at his hand still holding the elevator door that does not open.
"One time!" She said in a whisper. Now his right index touch the line my lips caressing my face and smoothed my hair, the longer the finger motion offset lips join, my heart beat now over, but his warm hand to help me from the cold in my blood, I deliberately let to explore the shape of the lips, but not visit also he touched my lips with his. Now I go back a little quiet, I began to feel something was guiding me since he said one time. I feel crazy tonight, the night getting crazy. My heart that was hard to beat actually starting to stabilize, but the flow of blood to flood the hormone estrogen, now I'm moving on and no longer silent as a statue, no longer shy. No longer awkward emotional visualize. Now I'll pick gaze deeper, and now he bowed his head slightly to see shoes or saw money falling on the floor, heheh ... perhaps pocket hole so he had to re-check luggage. Hahahhha, now I can laugh and he smiled wryly at me, he maybe shy, maybe he was pretending. But obvious now we've kissed hugged tightly, more and more closely, the melting kissed on my lips. We are like-drift and drift with a blank mind o there is something disturbing, both now embraced his neck. Now my hands kisses deepened, .... Ohh God ... now complete tonight. Without anyone realizing lift me, door open.... Oh my God ouch! So flash he realized that and hold back door so he did not open it without permission when his master was busy making love. Our laughter thrown just hahhahhahhah..........
We feel no burden in the brain of us. We’re just concentrating on how to make this a memorable evening despite a short running time. And this is our last day to Romeo Juliet although in the end we did not die. And no longer be lovers of any kind and any parts of the world look so strange. I really enjoyed it very with total, his kisses so soft, can warm my soul, I keep up, I do not want to hurry….. Hurry up to finish this kiss. I also still hope to be able to happen again at the last minutes ahead.
"Oohhh ... Mirza, forgive me!" I begged because I was feeling increasingly chasing him. I stop kissing me, as did he obeyed me. Lift me now reopened with permission of course Master. Nightclubs front door we were greeted two men who opened the door for us.
Atmosphere here is different, it is not as bright as the lighting in the Pavilion before, here the dark, smoky, noisy at all, and here a waiter wearing pieces jeans hot pants with a green shirt turquoise. All the waiters here are so stylish sporty. They do not wear high hills but wearing shoes Kats. With hair ponytail. They tend to be tomboyish. Not like-in Pavilion, they are very feminine, graceful, hair bun break off, wrapped with a black jazz suits in white shirt with bow tie. We chose to sit on the table right in front of the station bar bartender. Originally Mirza request one Diet coke for both, but I refused
"Pink lady please ..." I said, smiling bartender on ... him, he just looked at me a little strange "what" I'm just whining "please, just one time" I just ask to him, too ordered the "long island ... please" then we smiled at each other. Shortly after this we have drinking served over the kitchen bar, we went down onto the floor dance, tonight there seems to be life music imported from abroad, such as inviting someone song for more foot loose dance floor. Well then I realized the artist is Medicine Avenue with old songs don’t call me baby. When you're down on the dance floor, I'm just still confused when many people are there on the floor dancing because it makes me a little dizzy. "Shall we?" He asked me, holding my right hand then quickly I've fallen back on his chest. Oh night ... I begged them not ephemeral in the heart. "oh do not be ephemeral night, i love you des" she whispered to me. It felt like my heart was dislodged as amazed, how we can ask the same thing at night. "Oh darling, get on the floor ...." one bartender who is now asking a waiter come to dance on their counter. Many people are plastering applause encouraged women even Mirza himself "so handsome, but he's crazy ... hahh" his laugh cynical. Look like he did not like the scene. I just smiled. Clear tonight will be the most my beautiful souvenir. "Mirza ..." I say on the floor I feel sinking with our dance while the arms without looking at her face. "Yes dear ..." he said, kissing my forehead. "Thank you for everything." he just smiled to invited and seduce me to kissing again, this time we really kissed drunken romance. I also do not care about manners. I pulled my body when I returned spontaneously imagined Demitri face. "Why? What about kissing? "hi guess back to me and hugged me tightly. Oh God ... Demitri did feel something! I wondered. Demitri I'm sorry, you're too old left me, so I played hearts with Mirza. I'm sorry honey ... please forgive me, I promise I will not repeat it again. I shouted to myself, and I hope if I do not kiss him to want make a double heart between him and Demitri. "What's up, day dreaming? 'Voice Mirza solve my musings, I was only able to shake his head and smile deceives." Mirza me to the rest room briefly ya! "I said, because Demitri call me." Okay, I'm waiting! ". I went to leave them on the floor dancing. I went looking for a rest room. Ladies rooms. I went in there was a call from Demitri 3missed and a message that reads
good night,
have a good dream honey
I miss you so bad darling. Sorry to disturb your sleep.... Love you sweat heart.
When reading this message I am piling guilty. But I insisted. Tonight I am hers not yours. I went wash the face for long before the glass I saw my own face until finally I decided to entertain myself smiling even had a tear dropping. I'm looking to spruce my powder make-up. Re straightened my clothes. Now that I was feel all ready to meet him. I determinate my steps back onto the floor dancing. I watch all the corners I found him not only lighting here standing. Coz, feedback from the dark light, at very less. I glanced at my watch at 24.00 I should have been resting at home, but not tonight. I found it on the table bar, he was busy stirring the mix with stirrer long island. "Hey" I said. But his right hands grabbed my hips and "love forever". "Sorry!" he just smiled. Actually I do not like this place, I felt uncomfortable so dare to myself to ask her out. "I'm not strong Mirza with the smoke here" it seems he agrees "we go out baby, I do not want to kill people fiancé" he said while his wallet to pay the bill. While walking I asked "Mirza are you angry?" But he just chuckled "for what," he asked again. "Of course as I take you out!" He just shook his head. "And I'll take you to see a wild car race! You want? "I saw a glimmer of re glad we quickly walked back past the elevator to the lobby to wait for our car that was ready to pick up a bellhop. I sat quietly in the lobby. Mirza stood in front of the hotel entrance. Then came a bellhop gives the key to the owner. Then Mirza called me to immediately find his kingsroad. This time he opened the car door for me. Ohhh the beauty.. "Please enter the princess ..." she said, who succeeded in making me embarrassed. "Thank you". Now he accelerates the pace car to race wildly. His run was so strong. "Today I eagerly" she breathed deeply. I did not answer it. I feel dizzy little bit whatever reason I do not understand. Because it since I did not sleep last night. My dizzy because of what I still don’t know as alcohol or because I was dizzy with the atmosphere tonight. "Dizzy," he asked "yes" I said simply. Go to sleep, I'll slow down from my side. "Thanks". My eyes glow. I tried to lay my head slowly lean. Now I forced open the heavy eyelids. Be let my mind get a little rest. I also feel he drove so slowly with his car. Maybe he's afraid to wake me. I don’t know how long I was asleep. Neither, actually not want to sleep so long. Between dizzy tired and fatigued almost become one. Just because he's just tonight I could survive. And I woke up at my watch when already showing at 2:15, I saw outside the window of the car was the crowd noise with many people, especially men. "Are you awake?" She said, giving me a bottle of sparkling water. "Yah ... thanks!" I took the bottle, I drank it that now soaks dry throat "... so fresh hahh" I said "well, that’s Merck favorites. Come on you if you're okay we're out! "He said, holding open my seatbelt kissing my lips. But I was reluctant truth." Ayooo ... "take me out of the car he was lazy. take my hug. Suddenly from the back of someone who call him ".... sticking too Mirzaaa….. you tonight, well .. Well ... gorgeous lady who is" the man's hands are now shaking hands with us one by one. He was so handsome distinctive face indigenous sweet but her eyes were narrow even though he is not Chinese. Mirza releasing his arms approached the man. The man is now pointing to one car MITSUBISHI Lancer evo 8 the designed pull similar to a race car. Filled with typical sticker RICER. A man who brought a woman and my goodness, this woman wearing shiny black leather. Pieces clothes are minimal. She was only wearing a leather bra pieces that truly shows a fairly full chest piece and sexy, .... Wuiihh a woman.... I just feel a little whaooo.... He’s wearing black leather boots and mini skirts are also made from leather. I'm so lost look her style so brave, Mirza returned suddenly interrupted my attention.
"I do not think you like the attention sexy girl," he asked me as he hugged me from I finally shocked; I just have never been to a car race. I'm just afraid he did not hug me, but he kicks and tease me. "Oh you scared me and tease me!" I snapped him. He just chuckled as he led me forward some step towards closer look as she shows lancer car that had I watched. "You see that red lancer Repsol" show me. "Well, why?" Mine. "Belongs to my friend Johnny who had greeted me and called you beautiful, I just was not that attracted you in the face" he said to me "you can be, then who is the woman standing beside him held his ass, the basis insolent man? "When I asked her she just laughed" named Martha, she's one cigarette model, who became friends dating Johnny since half a year ago. Yes more than dating course. Since all needs which comply her needy so Johnny would be same to make a deal money and body ... it can be satisfied! "He ever made me uncomfortable and disgusted" gosh ".”Dear if you're not comfortable I can take you out of here!” I shook my head and begged "please do not ... I like it here." Because this time I really really really like it, right here right night life. I tried to pull to the place that I saw Mirza safe "Za us there .... Come on” show me in one place where there is not too crowded with the sea of people. "Do not love, they drug gang, I just know I'm not normal only. But go near them "he made me shudder." oohhh ... ". Now only 3 cars lined after is Johnny car on the left and in the middle there is a Honda civic already have some modification to race then followed a Honda jazz blue Martha seemingly driven by the girl who had noticed her makeup. Now they're after chasing three clashing streets take finish line back start line. Everything cheering, betting will bring money if you win 5 million dollars cash. Mirza would like to support Johnny victory. And he continued to voice the name of Johnny. Apparently Johnny had a lot of fans. Hard to beat Mirza said Johnny, but Johnny beat Mirza once when it stakes large enough to cash 10 million dollars, half of the bet tonight. But since then I've never followed Mirza drag race again. It's a half-hour car race that has not reached the line finish. I am and Mirza who is now standing in front of leaning on the car, I let him kiss and caress my hair. This night was so dark when no mercury lamp lighting and radiant full moon night which made the atmosphere a little romantic. "You like to invite Irina here," I asked him and he just shook his head. Well pleased myself, only I had to accompany him to the race course layer. Appropriate course Johnny I envy her boyfriend. Well though really I just lover tonight. From a distance of five meters beside us there was a man carrying a typical song playing songs in the world tonight. Homage to techno, trance DJ style so typical. I accidentally got involved shaking when I heard the DJ's music frank one Tiesto squeeze it step up soundtrack. I really know this music. Now my body feels ringing, no longer felt dizzy great. Around the boom box was full of young couple who paired swaying heat, there is also a modern dancer move her body like an amateur dance. But the movement was so fascinated visitors race, she is so sexy, he's tall he's wearing khaki pants shell model with such a large t-shirt to wear accessories with distinctive modern dancers dance, using head bandanas, curls make it look more attractive, she wears colorful socks striped with shoes are cool, if not wrong when I watched it was the latest NIKE output. "He really incredible" I whispered to Mirza, "well, he's my ex five years ago" he explained to me and it makes me look directly at her "what???" protested. "Relax ... we broke four years ago, she smokers, same like me, he's promiscuity, and that was never I loved!" he explained to me that when a woman relaxes. To dancing gaze leads to me. I thought to myself "name Alexa! Beautiful is not it, now she was a lesbian "full brightness disgusted" her life a mess, that's why Irina reason is not want to come here when I'm taking ". I just looked at her stunned, nothing strange that catch the show if she was a lesbian. "You do not to lying" I asked the Mirza. "No, I broke up with Alexa because he cheated with Johnny, he dredges treasure Johnny. Not just plain cheating, but they slept and Alexa pregnant, unfortunately the baby aborted. Originally Johnny not know if I girlfriend Alexa, Johnny apologized to me, because that's even less only. As long as Johnny her mine and I love eating Johnny would never touch or glance a women that with me, especially my beloved soul mate "he said, looking away when of 5meter Alexa watching us, maybe she knows, if we're talking about him. I'm more interested in hearing his explanation "but honestly des, I prefer Alexa than Irina, though now I love you more than him, I value women over righteous. Can sort than Irina escape to forgetting Alexa, if only smoker and drunker, I can understand, but if she slept with another man I could never tolerate. I am disgusted to see it ". I quietly listened to the last words. I just think if you're not aware that I was not doing much different between Demitri and You. "Why do i feel i like Alexa" I asked him. "Well we made a mistake. But we're not done until the agency relationship like husband and wife, even though I do not want that. “Suddenly I feel compassionate, "believe me, I love the pure, my mistake was that I seduce the fiancé. I will not ruin your relationship as long as you are happy. But if there is any chance at all, I'll be asking you to marry immediately "he kissed my head, ohh God this night so different from the night before, I was never going to regret all of this. Mirza me tonight so more powerful, he's not as bad as previous observations, no wonder Irina cried when he breaking up. I could not see his face Irina, how are so sad and devastated him. Behind sadness and now I have fun with her former lover. Oh life.... now I'm trying to throw strong… strong mind. Oh God now approaching us. Alexa try to introduce myself "hey lady" he greeted me, shook his hand and Hand Mirza smooth porcelain tub "hello ALexa" he said. Alexa also comeback Mirza shook hands a few seconds and a little to make me jealous. "Introduce my goddess tonight, Dessy ...... this dessy Alexa ex-girlfriend?" He said mutually introduce us to one another. Alexa smiled at me. And the more I looked the more I feel ugly; Alexa is so adorable-looking than Martha dirty and impolite. I rather like her appearance, her dress like aerobic dancers. "Hallo Lexa, glad to know you" I say strings attached. "Your Zeus enjoy this night together, he was so polite than all the men that are here!" Laughed his little melt atmosphere. But not seen Mirza tempted by her appearance. "Okay, have fun. I'll leave you two. Glad to know you Des, you are beautiful and so graceful, maybe next time you will not need to come up with a formal style! "He reminded me, and it seems he's also concerned with my appearance, and I just smiled but before I answer." My Goddess, always look beautiful with fashion apapun1 "said Mirza on Alexa about my appearance." Alexa thank you, thank you. You taste pretty good, "I tried to argue even more modestly than I was a bit annoyed. "Ok ... cauw" she left on us. She runs like models the catwalk. "She is model" said Mirza me "oohhh ... Content she's so sexy". Now it appears from a distance looks Johnny lancer car reaches the finish line followed by a civic and jazz lover Martha owned Johnny. People gathered around the car and Martha and Johnny, someone who acts the jury gave prizes brown envelope that may contain money. The envelope is the right of a race winner this evening. Shortly after receiving the envelope, Johnny toward us "bro" he said on Mirza. "Come on, we play no western restaurant near here, you'll love it" she said to us "bring your lovely goddess to join, we've booked this since this afternoon, Come grow two people will not look "she coaxed. But this time I was pinching hip Mirza give me code form that he did not join. And luckily she was smart my pinch mean "sorry Johnny, tonight I miss, I'm going to take her home" he urged, kissing me. True said Mirza, Johnny really polite to me. Maybe because he just does not want to understand more disagree with Mirza for women. "Okay, brother i do not bother you. See you soon. Take care for me "he glances at his hand landed on his shoulder Mirza. "With pleasure!" Continued, Mirza embraced Johnny is holding Martha, then hugged and we also move beyond them.
Back down the road will likely begin to dawn. He drove down the street kingsroad securely lit only mercury lamp. I just move from my seat to go looking at his calm, handsome and a little faint. My memory flashed yesterday morning when he picked me fatherly the last time, and maybe after this we will never again be in a car without the company of others. Impossible if we could be still both, really impossible. I started skeptical with this one. Demitri certainly be there and ready for me this afternoon. "Go to sleep!" He ordered gently stroking my hair. I just shook his head, I could no longer sleep. And he just smiled. "Want to walk you home now?" I just shook his head at him with a faint hope time can slow second. "So ... you're going to shower and spruce yourself where? Or do you take a shower in my house," he asked the suddenly startled and moved look my face. But before I managed to find a sentence to answer "quiet, I could take you in my apartment, not in my house, and I guarantee no one who knows. Except if you've been in a business magazine or newspaper about business along the main titled prince? "Charm less self, glancing at me. "My clothes?" Because honestly I did not bring any clothes, even my underwear already have I changed since this morning. "Gosh!" He smiled, and it make me shame. I'm afraid he guess slob because the day does not change. I tried contacting Lydia, but apparently he has not got up to answer my message. "Come on you come with me, quietly I will not rape you or whatever it's called, anyway there you can rest a little before office hours sue". Without my consent he too slammed the steering wheel moves to the next intersection take the left lane and then cut off the road to the left towards the apartment she shared. Now she runs her speed 90km per hour. Speeding like a demon running scared before dawn. Until I twitched stiff, he just held my hand just to calm me down. Soon we moved into a next building located in higher ground, with a front yard that is so widely before we entered the main courtyard into an apartment building with a white painted dynamic models style buildings surrounding green landscape filled with beautiful plants with plants. Until we passed four guards. Trying to give greetings. And one of them approached her car "morning sir?" She just opened wide width the window and smiled, because I was afraid of one of those who know me. So I decided I fatherly quasi bed wearing sunglasses just put on the dashboard a few hours ago. Two of the security guards went to the back of the car while carrying anti-bomb detectors commonly using to a hotels and shopping malls and other public places. "Thank you sir. Please login. Sorry to bother comfort! "Said the security guard was in front of him. Glass car closed again. Until the car door open when we till in front of the lobby. I do not know why I suddenly felt a little stiff but as the stiffened felt when I returned back adrenaline racing. When the hand holding my right hand. He smiled and threw his car keys on a bellhop on duty. "OK boss!" She said bellhop who received the throw key. "Are you scared?" He asked when we were at elevator to the floor of the eight. I'm just trying to cover my confusion wry smile that began to spread in the brain. This time he's getting hold me closely. Held me without giving me the slightest until the doors opened. He kissed my forehead again. Then pull out a card to open the door. "This is my room, small paradise just for me?" Chatter. I feel cool when entering his room. Her apartment is so cool with all-brown design. Simple and so powerful all-round impression his beauty. His appearance is cool, but the style of the room design is quite awesome, everything was even not fancy by my size when compared to proprietary Demitri. Well ... I rolled my eyes gaze to spread all over the room. The apartment is not very big, but complete with kitchen space. I kept looking at this room, I do not care about his judgment. I was so surprised when I saw there was a huge painting that is placed just in front of the bed is soft. I feel sank but I did not dare to convince myself that the girl in the painting is ME. "You like?" She said of the way back, I did not dare look at her face, I did not dare say anything, and suddenly I shocked. This time I felt more and more uneasy emotion I hold my soul troubled. I felt she loved me even loved me, but somehow I was not able to cast a shadow Demitri granted. I'm getting scared. I was stunned silence when he suddenly hugged after putting a glass of orange juice at the bar instantly beautiful standing to my left. "It's you!" Said he stabbed me to death stands ready soul tormented by the construction of a sentence. "I try to express my memory about you. Sorry if not as pretty as the original. But really I love you, about you is so strong shadow embedded in all my fantasy. I can never forget it. Sorry if I'm sassy love you before I tell you. Even before I was close to you. I've fallen in love with you. "She hugged me tightly, his voice suddenly hoarse as people who just live show for 24 hours. My chest tightened heard it, I was taken blindly tossed waves. "Never mind, I do not want to spoil the mood. We can still be friends. it is enough for me "he led me to sit a soft couch and chair made Oscar brown. "Drink". I also drink it slowly while to manage my breath a little gasping for breath sobbing tears. He picked up a tissue and pressed slowly down my cheeks. "Thanks" I said quietly. He smiled, and then holds me for a while before he finally left me for a while. "I find you a dress shirt and a few pieces of work that are new, I hope no one takes!" She shouted from behind a large wardrobe is arranged beside his bed. I don’t know about the clothes who he would lend me. I'm just afraid I would imagine if using shirt. But anyway I'm resigned. I kept trying to contact Lydia for the umpteenth time since last night. But still my phone screen also shows and informs me to answer. I pushed back my dial favorites. I waited a long time to listen one more until new voice from elsewhere
"What time is love you to calling me dear, disturb it" she cried
"Sorry, Lids, bring me a few pieces of clothes ya later in the morning, please!"
"Why are you, what has not been paid for laundry! Jeez do you say your crazy plan if you live it! "
"Well I was with Mirza now!"
"Gosh ... you crazy dragon!"
"Well ... please, I need your help to helping me. I'll tell you everything? "
"You still virgin right?"
"Well until this moment I'm still a virgin, I don’t know how few hours"
"Are you crazy ....! Do not you waste Demitri ... 's okay but I have to admit Mirza was handsome. But please, Demitri love you, baby! "
"Blah ... blah ... blah ... Blah ... I'll phone you again, I'm not comfortable with Mirza!"
"Hello.. Hello ... hello ... you devil!" Lydia shouted as he pleased
I hung it over to the telephone still busy finding clothes for me. I watched still in pepperbox still neatly wrapped in a plastic. I watched him closely, I noticed that there are some clothes that are still listed prices, but most of barcode price was already released. "Try it!" She said to me "or take a bath first, I had prepared the warm water in the bath tub, lock door meetings to disturb you when you scared me!" Without seeing him continue stirring closet neatly into a mess. So I did not bother her so I just followed what his will. I stood in the mirror, she was casually watching me for a while, and rush him back too quickly immersed herself in a pile of clothes. I deliberately lingered long in front of a mirror to give my shoes, took off my watch, and a few accessories that I wear, it occurred to me I could undress in front of her office and went to the bathroom just wearing underwear as ever I did in the house. This thought was poison, for a dazzling appearance. I vaguely remembered vague would look sexy Alexa. But intentions mad that I did not. When I remembered when looking at engagement rings Demitri us. My head was dizzy. Without looked back I went to the bathroom. That's where I opened all my dress until I was completely naked. I do not care if only there is a camera that he deliberately put to see my appearance. I do not care; I drowned myself in into the bath tub filled with the smell of my favorite strawberry and a hint of lavender therapy typical. Here I was so relaxed; I heard a faint misty collective soul song from the album. Warm water is so relaxed me. The bathroom was a little arrogant and seemed to taunt me. It was as if the walls of this talk that I'm so evil treated two men with as good heart, I was silent when they made fun of me, I tried to calm my soul rumble.
"There telephone you? Did you hear that? "
"What?"
"There phone, your cell phone rings?"
"Who? Lift only if Lydia"
"What if I were allowed Demitri picking up?"
Miraculous as I was silent without answering the question. I just can resignation when he said that, I will turn in my reply to him. Whether or not that decision. But he too silent without repeating, until the phone call is still yelling screaming, I'm more convinced when the voice ring tones that resumes must Demitri. I rush out with towel wrapped foam attached with more sticking my body. I just go grab it, until I forgot the based housing conditions. I forget when I'm not in my private room; I forget who I am now. When I woke up it was too late. I feel so sexy when she looked at me with so interesting, who knows what he was thinking but obviously we both looked at each other equally, I stood there holding the phone that was no longer bothered me. My heart was racing fast when he wanted to me. I also hope he soon came up, the pace is so slow, very slow. He's like a lion ready to pulverize sheep frightened face. His eyes were sharp, his breath still neat. Now we stood facing each other. "You're sexy!" he said that business like tone a little flirting with the blink of an eye. "Really?" ... "Yeah! That was it!" He kissed me on the cheek. I don’t know and little confused But what will he do when he suddenly squatted in front of me and then back to pick up my towel getting fallen ... "gosh! .. I .. I am sorry I am?" My face flushed thoroughly ashamed tricked by a towel off of the coil my body. Mirza politely helped wrapped the towel back off. "Mirza ... I .. ak.ak.. I do not use it again ...". he smiled "come on I know you're like, I still respect the ring?"
He glanced at the table where I put jewelry GIVING Demitri. "Relax!" She said leading me back, with a sense of shame I left it alone in room to go to the bathroom. I am embarrassed that this time. He smiled at me, his smile still soothe my soul. I just think that he is really a nice guy who never intentionally used a fatherly seduce me into something worse than bad condition at the moment. I started skeptical with this problem. It feel like so fundamentals for us. I want after it's all over we still are friends forever.... in the bathtub I just smiled to myself imagining the crazy towel falls without permission. I'm ashamed, that there was a man who saw me naked wearing nothing. I'm so thankful that when all is going Mirza is still modest in the context of the usual.
When I got out of the shower, he was ready in front of the bar front pantry desk with complete with a plate of fried rice and some bread omelet jam. "Hope you like it," he asked me with a smile. "Oh yes, you are in bed you can pick up some shirts and pants or skirt can you wear skirts while? '. Slowly I swing my legs approached several piles shirt. Chosen and I observed each, I'm just struggling feel thinking, who is this dress actually??? ... Almost could not find an answer other than Irina clothes. Do I fit with his shirt off, and he is smaller than me. "Irina was not the shirt". The answer seems to be that loud to hear the sound of my heart. "Really?" i can t believe his answer. "My sister often sleep an my apartment, when he was run-in with mum, so ... I guess it was hers, bought but forgot to wear" I smiled relieved to hear his explanation, because I feel funny just if turns this dress belongs to Irina. "And you're trying to observe it Xavier blue shirt! It deliberately bought you a few days ago but unfortunately I have not had time to give it, and the white denim jeans, also deliberately bought you, only I do not know if the size fits on your body "he paused for a moment looking at me when I dropped her choices show that it true for me. "Thanks".
He approached me while showing a property pepperbox Victoria secret contains two patterned lace underwear red blush, "I think it belongs Vita, too?" He grins scratch scratching his head. "Brother?". "Well she's my sister the only one" she smiled when she saw me back quiet to hear answer who is Vita. "So I do not know ... what .. u fallow me ran the circumference of your chest? ... So just try it? '. Made my face blushing. I saw the size fits me, and I happen to like his motives too. "Turn around!" Response to your activities he too turned to me "Go shower," I yelled. "Fine ...".
I tried it in front of the mirror when I feel comfortable to release the winding towel. The red color is attached to fitting on my chest made me feel comfortable, I will wear a jeans and shirt he was turning what I chose. So tired front of the mirror. I dropped my sleeping place. This room makes me sleepy, so I'm comfortable with the interior design. I think her favorite color is brown. I heard gurgling water from the bathroom, I heard he too sang a song lyric that barely clear in my ears, I began to nod that I really did not hear anything what else around me.
I heard that back phone wake, I don’t know who phone and who says, when I woke up Mirza had been asleep too long seems at a sofa placed in front of the bed in front of me. I watched his eyes closed. His face was so calm, handsome, full of dignity. No indifferent impression as usual I see. No wonder many women are fascinated by it, including me. He squeezed shut, asleep in a position that does not seem comfortable to put her long legs. Left hanging on the arm of his chair. I noticed his breathing was so orderly, his face is so handsome attractive. His heart turns soft behind the arrogant impression. He hides the nature of the original, tightly covered ntah meetings for reasons he did it. He's not the man I knew before, Mirza who used to be so ignorant, arrogant, imperious. Bad temperament. Although he's often doing good to another. Only he was very arrogant with don’t care not at all. It used to be ... A long time. But now he was able to make my heart melt. Stared too long made me even more want to approach it, slowly I stretched out my blanket I took the big cupboard, and then gently kissed her forehead.
Gosh! ... He woke up and startled me capable overcome shyness enveloping it. I could not say the word, as well as him, now his hand was wrapped around my neck ready to be kissed on the forehead. "You begin to love me?" He said "Well ... no one else!". I can only keep quiet even though my heart is racing full name collides with Demitri. My silent could not last long, I wanted to say something, I want to ask you a lot of things, I wanted to make sure everything before I make a decision. I got up off the floor after bowing to him for a moment; his arms stretch Mirza "Is something wrong? '. I just shook like looking at something that's empty and I decided to sit right in front of the couch at to see my pensive, he too rose from his bed, and sit just like me. We looked up "why you used hate me so much? '. "No" in front of a glass of water "I never hated you, not at all?" Tone hands twitched slowly, sharp eyes at me. "Only I'm afraid of falling in love with you, and the last thing I know that you already have a fiancé. But I don’t know why I can not diminish the charm, though it tried to ignore this feeling "everything sounded softly in my ear, but it makes me sad. Sad because I did not realize it since long. I want to hug him, but the body would not move. I just froze. "I have long loved Dess!" He continued. I turned and glared at her "why?". "Why do you love yourself?" She answered, and stupidly I both once no answer to his question. "When love and hate collide then began to fret seek heart and only time explaining?" He said while smiling "I'll sue you to love me, but did you ever know, declare love for you is very difficult for me, it took guts say it". I stood up to leave; I put on my shoes in front of the mirror my hair straightened. Nothing can be straightened life about my dirty clothes, Mirza has been first smoothed. And entering into pepperbox Victoria secret. I stood in front of the mirror I feel Demitri stood in front of me and said I love you baby, more than he did. I recoiled in shock, like someone who had just bouncing waves. I kept quiet, thinking why when I think of Mirza Demitri always appear but when I think Demitri, shadow Mirza never dare bother. Is this a sign? This question is only I echoing in my heart. After I realized with this reverie. Mirza was standing behind me "I like the way you look over the years, but this time I prefer it. Simple ... "." Thank you! "No other words that can be chosen in addition to the sentence. For the moment I'm trying to minimize the conversation. Hand back arm, deliberately let as it is definitely the latter for both of us. He smiled, his smile is so handsome "let me kiss you, do not refuse me!" I brought a smile as a sign that he had a permit from me. A second later her lips are ready to pulverize on my lips stick out my lips. Quite a long time but unfortunately this time his kiss made me bland, no more memorable as before. My body is no longer in contact with electricity as usual. I'm pretty calm and confident compensate. I don’t want to offend him, I do not want him to lose dignity upon refusal. Let all the stops today. Whispered my little heart burn baby burn.
Arriving at the office, as usual Mirza parked his car near the place I usually I thinking my Audi. Unfortunately today the place was empty. We smiled at each other go together without mutual holding. And since here we are back to being friends like before, although no longer all the same as before. I have to admit, he's a man who can make me turn for a moment from Demitri. Arriving in front of my office just took him to touch my fingers become smile before he left me at the door, no special words for me. But I'm grateful that this time I did not expect it. Entering my room I just smile to all that I've had lately. "You have to smile to myself is not crazy right? Your brain or nerve there are broken?" Lydia so curt greeting. I know what he meant, and what will be demanded of me just tell you about us about last night. Maybe he thought I was not a virgin anymore. I just smiled back that makes it crazy when sue me and I was also never told. I demanded to stand up from my chair. I am thankful because without rough me, he had initiated his fatherly move another chair. I opened my laptop, open a journal begun yesterday morning and casually begun to create also telling all the things we've experienced since yesterday until the last minute we parted in front of my door. Lydia believes all things and is very easy to convince him that I was conscious about my fiancé, even though I had doubted my sincerity. Once satisfied listening to my story, go Lydia moved from his chair "Dess, I bring you some offices choose their own clothes set, there is one set of the new underwear and I bought a week ago ... discount!" His eyes narrowed a bit as he was not willing to pouting me little if it is given free me "discount??? Oh yes even though the discount I still know what the price of the end! "He smiled understand" trust me, he gave me all, in fact it was new, courtesy of Victoria secret "I answered without looking at his face. Because she too irritated me directly to ripping newspaper page and then roll it and threw it on my desk and it made me laugh. And she gone with a slammed the door before he re-open it again and said "Mirza damn it". I laughed out loud.
Clockwise rotating rapidly, the time demands that I prepare to meet with Demitri would be left me alone. Long day I’ve been very busy super busy. Even I do not have to find excuses fatherly pretend busy. I observed that he too busy on my room. I don’t know what it is genuine or fake. Still don’t know what I do not want to know anymore. Demitri continue shadowing me, seemed like no spiritual contact, he too greeted me by phone
"Hello dear, busy?"
"I'm sorry I've been in the bathroom!"
"Well ... you're sleeping at home mom said Lydia. So I decided just to call you via cell phone "
Gosh suddenly hear my heart beat again lie so with great success and casualties. Sadly why Demitri so just trust me.
"Hello .. is there anyone there? Halo! Sweetheart are you there!"
"Aa .. yahh.i am!"
"Busy? ... Hank! what am I bothering you? "
"Of course nottt" I shouted, hoping Demitri confusion unaware
"I've arrived at Surabaya dear, if you do not have a car. I'll pick you up! "
"Well ... good news, now where are you?"
"I was in the lobby of your office!"
I was surprised, did not know what to excitement or trouble. The taste is so faint, there was no trouble deciding to whom my love back berths.
"I'll be right down?"
"No need to hurry hurry honey, I'm patiently waiting for you!"
My mood changed quickly; as soon as possible I picked up the phone and my hands free. I left my office room with a thousand steps to get an elevator that can take me as soon as possible to see Demitri. I wanted to hug him, to ask for forgiveness for all that I've done, but dare I am raising?. Of course not, I was too cowardly to talk about it. Arriving at the lift office I had to seen briefly before the metal door was closed, but never saw his nose was also watching. Is this as simple as I whispered to myself. The elevator was so fast entering me to see my Demitri. Once the door is open, ready to run to hug me. Demitri with a bouquet of flowers and a warm hug. He looks perfectly fit a friendly smile and full of charm. He never doubted me, "hello sweatheart i misssss youu so bad. You look so beautiful baby? ". I cry heard this phrase, is not worthy of praise I get knowing Demitri you.... I've been betrayed. Why are you still as good as this? I grumbled to myself that the tears drain. I'm ashamed of Demitri very embarrassed "come on baby, do not cry, my girl is not as fragile as this." His hand stroked my hair "you look very impressive, very different, hopefully this performance really for me?". I stopped crying, and regretted everything that happened "well unfortunately for you, I just want to be different? '. Arms more tightly to a bouquet of flowers that I brought him down and accidentally stepping on roses Demitri. "Sorry" is not a problem I thought. Your sins are not sins I've done for love.
Hugs us apart when parents Demitri call him. I don’t what they are talking about but it gave me a chance to rear its head to the top floor. As I thought earlier. He was watching me from above; his views are not as sharp as usual, this time so quiet. His soul was big enough to understand my decision. Only a small smile his created for me, may she know and understand the meaning of a smile that I gave. O My chest has felt claustrophobic look like this. I wonder what is too cruel or those who can really understand me, I was lucky loved two men who loved me. Although I hardly difficult to make a choice before I dropped a decision.
"Marry me!" His arms around my back from behind sofa I seat. Straightforward sentence. Well I like it ...
"making fast dear!"
"Really, thank you. What if the moon again? "
"this week no problem for me"
"... I like your decision wooww love"
At that moment I no longer dared to rear its head up, my guts is gone, I just hope he does not hear what Demitri said. Because of that I am aware Demitri voice loud enough when he knew the answer. Strangely enough I love to see happy. I'm thankful God gave Demitri, I will still thank the Lord had given me the time to get to know Mirza bonus. Two different figures Mecca but each has charisma. Now I understand the new limits to their love. Now I've decided my life Demitri. Since I only have a boat then Demitri becoming my captain, may not have two captains of the ship.
"You daydream dear?"
"Well ... a little, just about us?"
Demitri smiled wryly observed painting my face. I felt it was a year did not meet him, how great he was in my eyes. All still look the same as I've known a few years ago. Our eyes met again, almost up to do rekindle romance we both forgot that we were in an office building instead of being at six-star hotel.
Since then I love Demitri back in full, but I will not want to forget everything I had with Mirza. A month later we were married and living in Jakarta, since I also had no contact with Mirza, I've only heard a little about the news that he had resigned and opened a showroom car. The last message from him that I take and Demitri day before I got married he gave me a letter that says
Thank you for allowing me represent and express the same feeling once before had never dared to tell you. I hope you will happy when you're happy, and I believe you will be happy with Demitri.
I will always love you always and always. Whenever you need me, you know where you can go when looking for me. I love you i love you i love you always always and always
your heart
Mirza
"Yes ... yahhh really Irina with five twenty-seven messages and incoming calls? Like you where he is where? "
"Less clear me up, explanation was that?" She said with a little annoyance. And before I'm too late I will immediately apologize.
"I'm tired!" She said "that's Irina, she can not be independent, spoiled. I like the spoiled girl. But who knows where! "He said annoyed
"Yes it break it" my advice to him.
"Okay it seems, Irina was able to find me, I unplug first yes dear. Love you "he did not shut his cell phone, as well as me. So I could hear the sound around it even I heard Irina call His name as the "LOVE" ... I wanted to vomit wueekkkkk was great to hear her voice. And I am quite satisfied after hearing the sound Mirza said "hear Irina, I have to work, if you're tired you can ask the guard turns the other brother instead we wrote. You can skip badly for no reason. After all, it's your store itself, but me! I work come china, you know? Clear tomorrow I go "he snapped, though not too harsh but for me it's just been rough. Maybe because he realized that we were still on the phone conversation he finally shut to. After I did not hear another sound broke except tone that ended our chat. telephone.. tttuuuutttttttttttttttttt .... iiinngggggg echoing in my drums ears felt like breaking.
This afternoon I spent my lunch hour. Due to the sudden finished my job should anyone today. Else besides, I want to go home quickly stopped Ranch market to buy some groceries. And precisely at 17:00 I was ready to leave the house. I also did not forget to bring a cell phone, I ran a small walking towards the elevator before the doors closed I fought for space with other employees. And luckily I was able to get in, this time no one can understand whom I chatted a private course I'm not the typical woman-friendly, I just smiled to greet them, just do not understand all? heheh I know the name because too often employees in and out and change team personnel. Arriving right on the hood of a car beside my Audi parking area, he is the man I miss these days is sit with his legs crossed wearing flip slop, white shirt and blue pants jeans. With a half curly hair and a bit shaggy looking kite flying wind, well maybe because it was cloudy and the rain would become a little bit tight flow me. He looks handsome although still slightly visible faint and badly. From a distance I push my car remote and without asking him in my car right next door and sat directly in front of the steering wheel, I just let it go, let go with what he wants and that's my car should I swear she swore. Because he’s finally sat me in front of the steering wheel from the left door. "Where are you going?" Kind of a fool I said, where are we going anyway I do not know where he took and so what. He smiles with satisfaction as she grabbed my right hand and then kissed her. But strangely I did not say anything and the fact that even a smile instead of getting angry. "Everywhere you want, I miss you ma weight? '. Since I started I finally embarrassed trying to divert the conversation topic. "What are you doing up here?" I say because you do not find me king road parked in front of the office. "Minibus" simple answers. Gosh I cried stunned because he had no idea with her Irina, he’s escape from her "where's your car?" Curiosity I asked her to guess the uninformed. "Amerta housekeeping!" She said "oohhh, take you there" I try to offer myself. And he agrees though only smile. "You take the cell phone," he asked "yes" I said pointing my finger for him to turn to the right in order to pass to the Basuki Rachmat. "Where," he asked softly, "do not you go home" I just shook my head. "Turns you miss too huh ma I, but not even 24 hours I leave you dear ... wkwkwkwkkwkw "oh my, damn it clear that what the painting depicted face when she missed him. I just shut up and think. When directed to the right turn, I directed him to take the left lane and turn into Ranch market. My original goal was shopping, but because he was hungry after all chance there also existing a restaurant serving light meals and other heavy menu. Because in the supermarket and even then there are restaurants Eaton western menu. We went in and request menu, I volunteered to leave for a while and went to visit the market, but he would not let me alone. I just think that to be done all the time with faster. "Tomorrow I pick again huh dess?" He said suddenly. "Oh no need!" I said, stuffing a donut mint to my mouth and swallow. "I pick at eight o’clock" she said a bit forced for nodded, then grabbed his hand the strong arm and stroked my hair. At the same time when I gave her cell phone. Demitri has called me. Before I receive a call, suddenly face painted like Mirza upset already know who called me. Without her I noticed again I received a call Demitri and stood up to leave, but his right hand was in my way to go. I ignored him, and I stay away to keep his feelings were hurt because of this. Demitri just say hello longing and activities this morning advised only difference is one hours Indonesia and Singapore, not too long affect the time. Next day, Demitri going back and of course my time with Mirza be narrower. Because basically our relationship there after we had a couple each claimed although Mirza is not too live in the wild love with Irina. But what do I care. Demitri contacted for 15 min and during that time also Mirza fake cough repeatedly. Though I had seen him plain mediocre. Yet suddenly strange when Demitri contacted. When I returned the cough has suddenly lost his shirt as if he'd swallowed a bottle of cough medicine and cured instantly. "Ages you!" She said stiffly. "Demitri going home the day after tomorrow!" brief I replied firmly. And I thought no strong left hand clutched her teeth gritted her graham "shitt!". "This why you," I asked stupidly though I know what he meant, but I ignored him. I saw him on the table that had already paid the bill I asked. With a long face he got up from his chair to bring my car keys. We walked in one direction towards the market take the basket. When shopping with me face now changed as early, please come back, we talked about work and about how to leave Irina ... hehehh laughable. I took some of my needs like cake ingredients, some vegetables and spices that have been in the import request Mother. Maybe he wanted to make the prospective son-menu special, the old has not tasted her cooking. If these purchases are not many, and I'm not tired of carrying the basket because there was my monkey helped bring a stroller.
After shopping I turn around towards the hospital to take him back return the fold Irina. Then move back home to my house and breaks. But unfortunately tonight I could not sleep. I thought a lot about them, I'm confused, especially approaching arrival Demitri, I felt increasingly difficult despite the Mirza, I feel they are the same now occupy the same number of serving’s exactly without. Nothing heavy or light one. It made me even more severe. Tonight I passed by relaxing on the balcony terrace. A cup of hot chocolate, and a copy of The Lord of the Rings two towers that has been submitted to page 115, I turned to the arrangement of the song my play list cd compilation of artists in the country and foreign countries. I spent my evening with a thick book until morning. I felt no drowsiness little, I take a look down on my window watch she had shown at 6:35 and I'm not ready at all to office. But I should, usually I'm ready to live breakfast. Until Mother came to visit me and asked how I was doing "honey why do not shower? Did you leave?" He asked and find me on the balcony while stroking my long hair. I could only shake "I kissed her arm that had been stroking my hair" Mother I'm confused, Demitri coming tomorrow? "By observing only way he knows if his son is now in the matter of love" Mother knows dear! Mirza and Demitri right? "my mom said. after she runs left to get a towel fresh out of the closet as he came up to me" first wash, wash your hair, wash your face, Dress up as fresh as possible, to cover your eyes are puffy boy ". my mom is right totally right oh right great, it turns out he knows without me say clearly, I rose to obey What did he say, he tried to console me, while replacing the my CD play list with a little song BEAT UP, as usual I play when I'm happy. This time working mother picks out clothes for me, just a piece of wrap over blouse which varied with the curved lines in breast. The color is burgundy, with white-owned Hermes bag paired and shiny white shoes. When I got out of the shower, mama smile that I wear it, I will obey. When I glanced at my wall clock was nearing 8, I rushed hurry, and especially my mom came down and heard the sound of a car engine that was parked out front. I guess maybe it was Mirza and when I peeked above ohh ... God really was him. He was invited in by the mother, I don’t know what is said and they talked about them. I quickly dressed up and smoothed my shirt, sober up, I'll alter again at the office thought it was a short while. I did not feel alone if he was waiting for a long time, I fear too late actually. Occasion he picked me live today, because tomorrow Demitri has come. When I feel ready with everything, I left my room and greeted them both down, I saw my mother had made him a hot chocolate and a few pieces of banana cake and had set it on the table in front of where Mirza sitting. I think mama very understanding, but before it was finished I started thinking fascinated with anything else attached to his body. Today she was neat, his hair neatly trimmed, more dynamic look. I don’t know when she cut her hair, since last we met yesterday afternoon, her hair was long and shaggy and slightly wavy. But this, he's so neat, fresh, wearing black shoes, black pants paired with a white shirt and a denim jacket covered in jet black color. She smiled and stared at me walked down the stairs. Walked up to me while my mother stood hug me then kissed his hands and forehead, followed by Mirza who is currently hand-mama. We said goodbye and left her home. When walking toward his car was not seen again ARMY OF SATAN sticker that is usually attached to the rear window of his car. Oh my...!! He listened turns. I saw his face was being happy find me because it he just cut of my speak "because I love you!" Oh everything is getting more complex; he's a car I did not speak at all as well as him. We just stared at the front of the cars passing by. Everything was silent; I heard only a busy Rolland Ed sings the world I know with Collective Soul. Up until our office park area. He also never turn off the roar of the engine, he just quietly while holding the steering wheel biting her lip, of course, I just watched, not daring to see glancing bright sun. Then a sentence out of his mouth "I want all the fix today's" sentence was low, until a moment he turned and saw me, so the motion reflex follow the movements of his eyes, and before I’m follow suddenly two hands holding me so strong and powerful squirrel to keep me breath. Suddenly his way closer to me just two centimeters between my lips and clenched lips. Stronger tie his hand like a python wrapped around its prey ready to crush all the bones arrangement. Distance of two centimeters is increasingly vague and now her lips are stuck and landed right on my lips, Gosh finally I breaking this ban as well.!! I'm surprised I feel weak even a little excited with these things. My feelings were mixed increasingly erratic; I enjoyed it but the chances of me getting scared to face the next crazy thing. I think I've almost suffocated to death. "Sorry" he said, he only said so arrogant made me speechless was the appropriate word choice and worth to me accusing him. Between happy sad disappointed I quite feel as losers who have loser my own fiancé. I smoothed my shirt now looks disheveled look, so did he and we go out together, even though running in the same direction. We could not speak to what what we lift up into silence he just took my right hand. Freezing, then he warmed to his massive palm. My heart began a frantic now comfortable, wishing it I can hold him tightly, but not impossible. I do not want to say brash. He let go and embrace holding hands my shoulder, my God! I shouted to myself like this handsome cuss monkey. Until he heard someone calling me "Dess ... wait ... wait I Dessy" Lydia look after us and stopped breathing heavily, then hand arm had now been gone only three of us go together to the end he was away from us when Lydia said "Dess, Demitri was call me overnight, he said he missed? '. As tight as possible he left us with a thousand feet, I sadly...!! But never mind, Lydia just smiling grin saw Mirza "he seems jealous Dess? '. Damn he seems deliberately. I just did not say anything with a little smile and pretend not matter. Arriving on my room respectively, Lydia and I split up. And busy with our activities, respectively. Until the break I have not had time to go to the cafeteria. Then my office phone rang, I knew the voice who called me
"Dess waited cafeteria huh? Immediately! "
"Good," I answered. Had just hung up the phone, Lydia had come to see me invited to go to the office cafeteria. You both walked. A pair of eyes from a distance appears notice my pace. Until I approached, it seemed strong eyes at me. Then I decided taking place right in front of him, my seat flanked by Lydia boss and Secretary Erika. All was ready with a tray full of brackish each their lunch menu today. It's just me who has not had trays of food to eat it; I'm still stunned and silent even if people around me busy with chatter spoon stuffing rice into their mouths, respectively, the view was clear even then observed. Maybe he was busy considering the time to be ready when I'm off guard pounce me second. And now I'm getting tired attention, so I decided to take a stand and ordered my lunch menu in the cafe Bu Renggo, yeah café managers BOSS wife. While I played and I listen up my play list, I choose menu I imagine so delicious melted on the tongue and into throat, because to be honest my stomach started to rebel now, understand food since the night until the morning not in the slightest rice throat. I only drink water only. Now that I think enough with my menus, I went back to pick up a chair that I leave, but unfortunately there is now the chair occupant, Ludi change seats, and an empty chair was left Lydia and that means I have to sit exactly right beside Mirza, ohhh gosh...! Temptation especially now. My heart began to race, barely willing to work quietly. Work my brain harder to think because I forced to look for a reason that I can left him far far far away, eyeing him constant although occasional chatter replied he joined our friends enjoyed the meal more. With Lydia join now watching with great concern. Understandably Lydia more care about me and Mirza than others. I am now compelled to concentrate one place sitting empty. Mirza allow me to sit "Sit down nears me fondly, when we are so narrow?" She said, drinking a cup of coffee that is in front of him. "Thanks" I said simply. "You're not going to run away and not" one after another 180 degrees as he leaned over to me, and I watched all of them focused on us. Including other tables that are not too far from our dinner table. "No," I answered deftly cover depressed. Smiling sweetly noticed a figure different from the usual know, today he looks a bit glum don’t know what he was thinking I just do not know exactly, and if I can dissect his brain could I know what was in it, but of course I do not know how taking back his brain without any stitches. I just assumed if his moody ,I guess it has something to do with the arrival of Demitri tomorrow. Now the phone turns on and vibrates and sounds, at first glance Irena’s name appears on the screen cell phone. Quick as a flash he grabbed his cell phone as he went away from me towards the outside patio. She just gently touched my right shoulder and I just said yes only. Now turn Ludi approached Mirza left sitting on a bench. "Heh you know him?" She told me and I just shook quasi stupid. "No!, Why indeed?" Ludi look surprised when I say, while Lydia and Erika seemed to already know and understand as clearly as possible my problem with Mirza. And what they seem to say Ludi hear and consider the form of lip Ludi. "Irina has been decided by Mirza last night, and now can not seem to take for granted the treatment Mirza. But it seems that Mirza cool and hell! "Erika just glared at her" Oh my God! ". And Lydia stomping my feet, although I did not yell but I feel the pain, knowing only the tip shape shoes open, and he stepped on it with her high hills "pardon" Lydia shouted, grinning. While noting Mirza Lydia is now winked Ludi give the code to return to its original position, as seen Mirza would soon return, but this time he came back with a slight smile glory. He walked around to get a seat but before sitting down he was standing behind me while bending his back with the position of his hands on the table right next to the stick left and right side of the tray. "Do not forget, you're still mine this afternoon." My tongue sealed the answer, and before I answer Demitri was call me. With her distinctive voice calling me "honey, I miss you so much, tomorrow I've got to Surabaya Hopefully ... oh dear I'm so I miss you so bad" before I answer Demitri, I noticed the neighborhood. Especially Mirza who is still just behind me. But gradually he turned his body slowly back away. While Erika just smiled at me as he left his room again to leave the table, kissing her on the cheek and then went with his shadow Lydia. Ludi now move side Lydia. "Hello ... hello ... hello dear, you're still over there?" Says Demitri little worried "oh yes ... yes yes ... honey I still hear you, sorry goodbye Erika was like back room," I replied with a bit frantic. "Oh ... I think honey is busy ". She said with a slight chuckle as he spit jokes occasionally say miss you. I'm actually sorry to see Mirza, but I'm more concerned about my own destiny thinking. Now he's back and I will not be moody concentration by Demitri when there Mirza. I rolled my brain to be more able to concentrate, and now seems to have started to produce, maybe for a while I'd better let Mirza with his thinking because it can help a bit easier to answer any questions for Demitri, who now participate in the silent sound of my phone.
"Demitri.. Hallo ... dem ... Sake, would you still hear me? "I said a little loud
"Oh yes of course!" She
"Are you busy"
"No ... not at all, and no significant just only can make me super busy now than I think of you,! Unfortunately I'm going to Surabaya before the afternoon; we could spending our time tomorrow! "
"Oh .. Oh yes .. Yes of course.. of course, I'll pick you up at airport "I said, glancing at Lydia is now starting to smile and not put a face tense about ten minutes ago
"Thanks honey, but no thanks, only driver who picked me up, because I had to stop by the office before I see you baby. I will meet with the relation papa who will also accompany me! But it looks like we are going to dinner tomorrow night for serving guests papa! "
"Oh yes, it's up honey, what do you want me to buy or order something to show us tomorrow," I asked a little confused by Demitri plan that could barely absorbed by my brain, because getting annoyed with Mirza outlook now write something ntah what he write, and to whom the message.
"Oh no dear, I've bought it for you at one Boutique in LA,
The Golden Triangle of Rodeo Drives you'd like, I'd buy it for you according to the size and taste honey "
"Thanks" I said as she let out her smile.
Mirza stop writing now and then got up and walked Lydia while giving a piece of paper that he had written. Then go left.
"Your welcome honey, see you soon tomorrow. I love you "
"Yahhh me too honey!" While reading the paper Mirza
"Love you ... love you ... love you" re Demitri
"Love you too, can’t wait to see you soon sweetheart" I said to calm the heart Demitri. Then we exchanged phone shut, I'm just afraid if Demitri catch me all my bad behavior during our small talk by phone. I'm afraid he concludes all things, which I could not tell you…..yes Des, supposing I was you I would still choose Demitri!" He was so sudden but so clearly. Lydia not want to lose "I agree, heyyy ... are your best friend? What is it you were defending me? "She urged the Ludi" well ... its normal Demitri save more than a temperament Mirza "I'm confused as to what is meant SAVE, but before I ask again read small letters that reads Mirza
I love you so much and I was really conscious of having fallen in love with you. Don’t playing your game on me. Promptly at 5.am we get home and I driving car
Mirza
"Throw away the paper, not to Demitri knew," they urged. And I just nodded.
Now I've been in my room alone with no one to talk to. I just stared at the screen. My body is here but my soul. I don’t know why I'm confused by all that I think, I was confused a decision. My soul is raging; do not know what I should do with Demitri or Mirza. I plead guilty, but made a confession to Demitri I was more scared. I'm not ready for all this. I'm afraid of losing Mirza, but it seems I'm more afraid of losing if Demitri. My time is low may not even exist anymore 24h Demitri was hugging me. After dating Demitri course of my time with Mirza will be limited. I'm confused and difficult to see through my soul. I'm afraid of losing Demitri, not because he was bourgeois, not because his money or his Richey very attached to his loyalty by romantic love. I'm just afraid if Mirza is not as a best heart than Demitri. I have over eight years Demitri know, but we almost never fight, though once and often differ in argument. But anger never really struck us more than 24 hours. But as long as I'm close to getting to know Mirza love me if he was among men who risked when it has the desire, often he never accepted the suggestion that sometimes. And make me annoyed but he was generous beyond Demitri. While I'm a lover not once I saw Demitri gave the singer a small dime though I often accompanied him in social events. Mirza is different; he often gave money to the other street or to asking. Even the dashboard of his car was broken Rp.1000 coins candy jar every day, morning full night is up, sometimes less. So, every day. Of the similarities and differences I was thinking what actually yeah I'm just bored with Demitri, and received more companionship offered Mirza. Or I did fall in love with Mirza because we in closed, arguably even more familiar when we talked two meet at the Coffee Bean accidentally. When he tried to describe the contents of his heart to me, but hurry too when he corrected that all flavors are now merged. When I feel a little big-headed, because there is someone watching me but missed also out of my sight. Well ... that was the beginning of all of this result. Now it will haunt causation. Soon I started BECI with Mirza when I suddenly remember this morning when she kissed me on purpose. But no interval change, I began to enjoy the kiss again. I enjoyed the ... entire well ... all we had to do. Ohhh ... Mirza why you're driving me crazy, why are you so stupid to decide Irina. Certainly that incident made me growing one. I grabbed a large glass of water that meets the glass. I spend it I wish there was an increase of oxygen in the blood flowing towards my brain, of course. I wish there was something that inspired me to make a decision without anyone hurting and hurting. The longer I thinking about that, I'm getting dizzy. Nothing feels ir drop my eyes on the book's agenda and make the ink damaged presentation and view the first translucent rear. With the remaining time before meeting with Demitri, I should be good to good use so that this problem is clear. To hell with people's opinions, suddenly so deeply embedded in my brain somehow Mirza mine sentence regardless of any status and tonight I will make a wonderful end of our brief relationship just as the intersection only. Demitri is everything for me.
Less than five minutes the clock will be close to five and twelve. Approaching the second heart beat faster and uncontrollable, I thought I would faint. I noticed his room was closed and I had not seen anyone come out of the room, but before my heart stopped. Now figure that I know out of the office without being followed one behind him. Walk so steadily approaching towards my office ... Gosh! What he'll be here!! ... Oh no …no… I do not want her to see my eyes are puffy before I could freshen up to get him. Now approaching footsteps coming closer and closer now just a few inch longer to till my door ... ooh god!!! I'm tired of staring at his face, but I do not want to lose it. Mirza only through my office with a smile that looked almost like a glass filled aquarium. As he passed his lips moved as she spoke the words so come on we meet darling. Like he said tapped his fingers on the glass office. Gosh time once he sue me. My blood froze when it looked like, instantly hormone estrogen back up; I immediately took the make me-up. Just straightened myself as neat and pretty as possible. I do not want this night is not maximal. Well I want it all ended well. So there is no slightest remorse later day. Sooner or later you have to break up I had to go back to the fiancé. Hour’s my hands shows a 17:15. I see now more and more people are out of their respective rooms. But I hurried as fast as possible before Lydia and others watching. I walked as fast as possible to leave my office to the elevator to meet Mirza. I smiled to myself imagine how annoyed he was waiting for a long time. You know I really want to be with you. To night is our last. I muttered to myself. Still don’t know I really feel passionate about, I tried to imagine the face of Demitri just as a reminder so that I do not really express themselves better when shared Mirza. But it also faces Demitri never formed. And now, the mild pace after arriving at the lobby. I strengthen its pace toward his shiny black Kingsroad Terrano which was in front of me right now. I do not see it, but I think he must have been in front of the steering wheel standby. The more I stepped closer I'm getting nervous, I take a deep breath I do not care if he noticed my tense. My goal is to make this night a beauty and shine. Tomorrow night I've owned Demitri. Again I was cranky; she did not open the door for me. After I open up and new incoming she smiled "quickly close the door" she said behind his sunglasses, I certainly can not see his face. When I sit back and wear the seatbelt, he steered his car out of the parking area "are you believe on me, right" he asked me, taking off his glasses. Oh God handsome face what I could without him tomorrow? I'm used to it so far?. "Hello .. Hello beautiful lady, if it misses Romeo? '. Oh God, I was shocked and suddenly realized "yah sorry I was just .... Forget, of course I believe you!" I stammered .and spread so he just smiled and went looking for his left shoulder, and kissed my forehead pulled me in side. I just let go and just be smiling because there was nothing else I could do, I will not able to submit the rejection. "I want to take you to the place a little bit different!" She said, kissing my forehead again. "Where?" I said simply. "Java jimmies!" He said, smiling briefly "only it's still early, so maybe we are all used to brunch Imari ... wkwkwkkw, because this has dinner hour." I only agreed to his suggestion only, it is not a big deal when I mark than Imari style is a kind of Japanese restaurant in one of the five star hotels in my town, while Jimmy’s Java is one of the only nightclub in the hotel. Only Imari third floor, while the night club in the basement. The car he was racing fast towards the Westyn Surabaya. We now her silence and then he said "why do not you guy since before I got engaged, I see you." I woke up from his shoulders, I'm lost in fantasy. I hugged although only from the side. I dare my lips met lips. Kissed ... it feels so warm, until he realized my tears dripping. I suddenly felt like a loser. I've betrayed Demitri though not me who started it. "Why are you deciding to broken with your Irina," I asked. "Because I'm tired of pretending to love her?" The real heart I was surprised, because it was three years old he could play the role of antagonist to Irina. But now he was tired and took off his mask that is inherent with Irina. I just quietly without expression as did Mirza. After the love is gone how can you leave me on this Tommy Emmanuel lyric fit described the contents of my heart? Now the song is so piercing my mind, because his verse is so bright echoes on my ears. I don’t know why Mirza play jazz, because I know he does not like Jazz. "I heart you" he said suddenly, "even if you do not care about me I still care about you, I'm ready whenever you ask for my time?" Tightly, clutching on my shoulder. Now we have entered the area of the car must pass checks Westyn anti-bomb. Lobby area approached us out without first parked car. Since our car would be parked by the Bellboy. Mirza only just give the keys to them. Today we walked to Imari; we deliberately encourage our rare with stairs. And surely his car keys safe at concierge area office. Since out of the car until now was never a single moment his hands apart to holding me. "I need to be next to you" he whispered, I checked out a few pairs of eyes seems our attention from a distance, of course, with a faint. Because they are certainly do not want to interfere with the GUEST them. "Why is your hands cold? Take it easy I'm not a former assassin who wants to spend their victims? Whispered, and the words that made me cringe. "I'm not afraid, no matter your profession!" I whispered, and it seemed to me looks so shy. A waiter followed us from behind while showing Imari area, as he spoke a few sentences Greater standing at the front door of the restaurant, so the waiter who was wearing a gorgeous kimono Tosca it to us "Can I help you find Table ma'am?" she smiles friendly to me. "ya can not we be helped by the view of his table leads on highway? ". I whispered quietly to the waiter "sorry Mom, table 11 is reserved!" Petition so polite apology. And what I saw was indeed no longer have table view in addition to table 11. Without thinking, Mirza finally took me up on the floor of the hotel where There is a western-style restaurant is very romantic nuances, exotic said. After arriving at the restaurant they call the International Pavilion Restaurant style it design indulge patterned western culture at the extensive buffer and treat luscious a la carte menus. There is also a barbeque cooking with fresh elevations station daily. Actually, if not exactly a romantic place too. But I do not want to get into an argument with him. We ordered a la carte menu. While to ordering menu, I looked around, I was so embarrassed only with myself. Hehhehe ... it's true what they say really romantic place Mirza, the design pure little Byzantine style, it pillar’s looming dome, ivory white rose colors bit patterned golden, true design luxury. European-style chair with carving style black iron. Now I stopped watching the rest of this tendency, "anyway you look so noticeable difference in few days, well I mean, what you never brought you here?" He told me, maybe see the looks my strange is the first time visiting this restaurant "yes, Za ... this place really fancy "I rambling and when it did I stop observations. "You're smart to select spot" I praise him. And he just smiled and kissed my hand that he'd been had handheld. Now I no longer feel awkward, nervous, or uncomfortable. But on the contrary, now I'm really confident and in total. I hope this night will end beautifully. Accidentally menu that our message is not a heavy menu we fear it could shut down our chat tastes. Because the truth is we just need convenient place for celebrate our goodbyes. We only order the menu simple main course Seafood Brochette with Dill and Capers Emulsion and chipolata pudding desert menu with tiramisu cake. This time we really really really really melt blindly tonight as perfect as possible even more than taste illusion. "Do not refuse my request just for tonight, I promise I will not ask for more!" She said softly as he look at me so sharp and it makes me hot and weak, unable to rebel. Actually I was really enjoyed with this passion tonight. "I'm going to miss you more than anything" he whispered as he stroked my hair at my ear. Cash me this time against my laugh, because the sentence is not rational "Za hear .... I'm not going nowhere, yet we are still one office and you can visit my office anytime you want, you can call me, you can take me lunch, we can also double dating when you have a partner again instead ... okay! "Identifies me at length but, he just pout and laughing on me, his eyes now faded. Now take a deep breath in while eating cake which had been sliced for him. Now I'm back to feeling melancholy, I seem to have accidentally said the wrong words. "Mirza forgive me!" Sincere pleaded "no problem" he said simply. Now we come back to chat with a warm but not so intense because now we just told each other their respective initial introduction as a couple we were before, and had little I just said sarcastically when entering the stage of Irina. But it seems he was made not to build a relationship with Irina more than friends. In my heart is still a lot of questions I wanted to ask him just that I feel reluctant. I'm afraid to make the atmosphere a badly. So be forced everything I did not. "You can dance," I asked her a little hesitant. "Yes!" She said. I've never danced with any man other than Demitri, it was he who taught me. Now I'm going to dance with her even if only once. "Shall we dance?" She said softly as she gently asked Michael bubble hand now track everything. Today we were joined by another guest who had from the outset been dance floor with their respective partner. Now embracing his left hip, his right hand grasping my right hand. My left hand holding his back and head in his left chest I sleep for a moment, we just move slightly left to right. "I think you can not dance ..." I said "Indeed!" He said simply "I'm certainly not as smart as your Romeo!" Oh God why are you so sensitive that comparing yourself with Demitri. "Tonight, you look so romantic!" I change the subject before he kiss my brow "you like it?" she said while stopping our ball movement. "Yeah ..." I said, because I love it "Za ... I thought you were not as romantic as this, surely Irina so in love!”We still dance even though the song has now changed Careless whisper, followed by nothing going to change my love for you belong George Benson. When this song played on my mind Demitri suddenly slapped my face again, I'm torn and very surprise because I feel from the front entrance of the restaurant Demitri looked at me with a smile of understanding, but I just feel embarrassed. As soon as I pick-up head of spontaneous hugs Mirza. But strange incident Constructing Mirza smiles as she hugged me tightly "yeah I know, this song remind Demitri? '. I only withstand so silent while my tears do not fall, I will not want to look fragile in front on him. I do not want to make a big head. Hehhehe.... I chuckled and I accidentally he’s try to be lying with him self. But no, it turns out this all can not close him "cry baby, cry ... I know how and what you feel now. I know my position. Believe me I have loved you without permission, long before we close. Far before I have the guts to express it ". I'm calm now to lay my head back into his chest. "Za ... I'm sorry to all of this, make me your lover even just overnight! “ Now he hugged me tighter and tighter "sometimes it hits me like a car crash and to late to reverse. Ooohh my love, I have tried eighth all my being to gasp a form comparable to thin own and i just have a great way to make-your love feel happy! "Sentence really made me comfortable; he now guides me back on table, her chair closer to next. No longer in front of me, a waiter came over to us carrying a leather folder look like one bill in flying lion. He handed it to the black map, Mirza, and when I glanced up, his eyes seem like wet eyes. And I was not allowed to see our menu nominal charges. "Do you still want to be here or we move to a club?" He said with his signature and take out some cash to pay. "We all wrote java jimmy’s?" I said, I like the atmosphere a little different, I will actually have never even visited the nightclub with Demitri, and moreover he never liked a lot of musing influenced by pat Drum harsh. He too did not like rock music, although it Rock Alternative. Mirza different musical tastes, which prefer like loud music and beat up. Now we left the table to go hand in hand with full confidence, I feel like flying I really enjoyed tonight, I'm just still not strong enough to imagine the next day, where my fiancé going home. And Mirza will be my friend certainly was not as close to normal and romantic like this. I want tonight is a beautiful form of souvenir for us. Memory impressive. We are down the stairs towards Jjs nightclub. Actually, work clothes that I wear are not suitable when using that visiting a club, that in fact a lot of women who dressed casual and not complicated like me. My bags that I use like quite unsuitable. Well advised because initially he did not divulge his plans where we will spend the night. Tonight I really felt life a little differently, as long as there are no norms of manners which he violated, if only just a kiss and a hug I still consider it normal. The feeling is becoming stronger. This time we re-use the lift, just the two of us here unaccompanied waiter, watch shows right at 22:00. I don’t know why again felt cold sweat my palm, my heart was beating more powerful, I'm just afraid if my heart was jumping out of the arrangement of other organs. I do not really get the hang of it the more I felt it was he who overcame almost perfect. I noticed now getting in his eyes looked up without him knowing I'm now very embarrassed, I wanted to run a mirror, whether I like the red prawns. Now he chokes me to the corner of the left end of the elevator door, and I could only lean limp due to a lack of oxygen in my brain, I was confused, I could not resist and could not say anything, his hands holding me tightly now so I do not run away, I glanced at her left hand was his reply it was not to hold the elevator door open ... ohhh God ... Jibril please send angels to help me. Apparently, my prayers are not heard by Him. Now he was right in the same pose, saying ...
"Are you afraid of love? Take it easy I'm not a former killer, demon or devil I occupation or other kind! I just love you and hope ....? "Sentence just stopped, now quieter atmosphere. I also just glued corner it is no other creature can help me; I just need the forgiveness of this man. Tonight he's so handsome; it looks so great with clothes so clever to fool me. I was like a little ass ready she swallowed alive. Ready to swallow but for a moment ...
"Your hands are cold dear"
"Ac" lied to him
"Really? I think because you're nervous, "laughed his little exit
"Why would I need that?"
"Because I am!"
"So pity!"
"Up, But do not need you to point out if indeed you are embarrassed, anyway.. I can read it clearly"
Now I looked away from his eyes and I really really…can’t escape from his sight, so I look flat. But it turned out to be difficult, as I looked away her right hand pull my chin to keep respond gaze. I just returned dutifully to obey unconditionally. I glanced at his hand still holding the elevator door that does not open.
"One time!" She said in a whisper. Now his right index touch the line my lips caressing my face and smoothed my hair, the longer the finger motion offset lips join, my heart beat now over, but his warm hand to help me from the cold in my blood, I deliberately let to explore the shape of the lips, but not visit also he touched my lips with his. Now I go back a little quiet, I began to feel something was guiding me since he said one time. I feel crazy tonight, the night getting crazy. My heart that was hard to beat actually starting to stabilize, but the flow of blood to flood the hormone estrogen, now I'm moving on and no longer silent as a statue, no longer shy. No longer awkward emotional visualize. Now I'll pick gaze deeper, and now he bowed his head slightly to see shoes or saw money falling on the floor, heheh ... perhaps pocket hole so he had to re-check luggage. Hahahhha, now I can laugh and he smiled wryly at me, he maybe shy, maybe he was pretending. But obvious now we've kissed hugged tightly, more and more closely, the melting kissed on my lips. We are like-drift and drift with a blank mind o there is something disturbing, both now embraced his neck. Now my hands kisses deepened, .... Ohh God ... now complete tonight. Without anyone realizing lift me, door open.... Oh my God ouch! So flash he realized that and hold back door so he did not open it without permission when his master was busy making love. Our laughter thrown just hahhahhahhah..........
We feel no burden in the brain of us. We’re just concentrating on how to make this a memorable evening despite a short running time. And this is our last day to Romeo Juliet although in the end we did not die. And no longer be lovers of any kind and any parts of the world look so strange. I really enjoyed it very with total, his kisses so soft, can warm my soul, I keep up, I do not want to hurry….. Hurry up to finish this kiss. I also still hope to be able to happen again at the last minutes ahead.
"Oohhh ... Mirza, forgive me!" I begged because I was feeling increasingly chasing him. I stop kissing me, as did he obeyed me. Lift me now reopened with permission of course Master. Nightclubs front door we were greeted two men who opened the door for us.
Atmosphere here is different, it is not as bright as the lighting in the Pavilion before, here the dark, smoky, noisy at all, and here a waiter wearing pieces jeans hot pants with a green shirt turquoise. All the waiters here are so stylish sporty. They do not wear high hills but wearing shoes Kats. With hair ponytail. They tend to be tomboyish. Not like-in Pavilion, they are very feminine, graceful, hair bun break off, wrapped with a black jazz suits in white shirt with bow tie. We chose to sit on the table right in front of the station bar bartender. Originally Mirza request one Diet coke for both, but I refused
"Pink lady please ..." I said, smiling bartender on ... him, he just looked at me a little strange "what" I'm just whining "please, just one time" I just ask to him, too ordered the "long island ... please" then we smiled at each other. Shortly after this we have drinking served over the kitchen bar, we went down onto the floor dance, tonight there seems to be life music imported from abroad, such as inviting someone song for more foot loose dance floor. Well then I realized the artist is Medicine Avenue with old songs don’t call me baby. When you're down on the dance floor, I'm just still confused when many people are there on the floor dancing because it makes me a little dizzy. "Shall we?" He asked me, holding my right hand then quickly I've fallen back on his chest. Oh night ... I begged them not ephemeral in the heart. "oh do not be ephemeral night, i love you des" she whispered to me. It felt like my heart was dislodged as amazed, how we can ask the same thing at night. "Oh darling, get on the floor ...." one bartender who is now asking a waiter come to dance on their counter. Many people are plastering applause encouraged women even Mirza himself "so handsome, but he's crazy ... hahh" his laugh cynical. Look like he did not like the scene. I just smiled. Clear tonight will be the most my beautiful souvenir. "Mirza ..." I say on the floor I feel sinking with our dance while the arms without looking at her face. "Yes dear ..." he said, kissing my forehead. "Thank you for everything." he just smiled to invited and seduce me to kissing again, this time we really kissed drunken romance. I also do not care about manners. I pulled my body when I returned spontaneously imagined Demitri face. "Why? What about kissing? "hi guess back to me and hugged me tightly. Oh God ... Demitri did feel something! I wondered. Demitri I'm sorry, you're too old left me, so I played hearts with Mirza. I'm sorry honey ... please forgive me, I promise I will not repeat it again. I shouted to myself, and I hope if I do not kiss him to want make a double heart between him and Demitri. "What's up, day dreaming? 'Voice Mirza solve my musings, I was only able to shake his head and smile deceives." Mirza me to the rest room briefly ya! "I said, because Demitri call me." Okay, I'm waiting! ". I went to leave them on the floor dancing. I went looking for a rest room. Ladies rooms. I went in there was a call from Demitri 3missed and a message that reads
good night,
have a good dream honey
I miss you so bad darling. Sorry to disturb your sleep.... Love you sweat heart.
When reading this message I am piling guilty. But I insisted. Tonight I am hers not yours. I went wash the face for long before the glass I saw my own face until finally I decided to entertain myself smiling even had a tear dropping. I'm looking to spruce my powder make-up. Re straightened my clothes. Now that I was feel all ready to meet him. I determinate my steps back onto the floor dancing. I watch all the corners I found him not only lighting here standing. Coz, feedback from the dark light, at very less. I glanced at my watch at 24.00 I should have been resting at home, but not tonight. I found it on the table bar, he was busy stirring the mix with stirrer long island. "Hey" I said. But his right hands grabbed my hips and "love forever". "Sorry!" he just smiled. Actually I do not like this place, I felt uncomfortable so dare to myself to ask her out. "I'm not strong Mirza with the smoke here" it seems he agrees "we go out baby, I do not want to kill people fiancé" he said while his wallet to pay the bill. While walking I asked "Mirza are you angry?" But he just chuckled "for what," he asked again. "Of course as I take you out!" He just shook his head. "And I'll take you to see a wild car race! You want? "I saw a glimmer of re glad we quickly walked back past the elevator to the lobby to wait for our car that was ready to pick up a bellhop. I sat quietly in the lobby. Mirza stood in front of the hotel entrance. Then came a bellhop gives the key to the owner. Then Mirza called me to immediately find his kingsroad. This time he opened the car door for me. Ohhh the beauty.. "Please enter the princess ..." she said, who succeeded in making me embarrassed. "Thank you". Now he accelerates the pace car to race wildly. His run was so strong. "Today I eagerly" she breathed deeply. I did not answer it. I feel dizzy little bit whatever reason I do not understand. Because it since I did not sleep last night. My dizzy because of what I still don’t know as alcohol or because I was dizzy with the atmosphere tonight. "Dizzy," he asked "yes" I said simply. Go to sleep, I'll slow down from my side. "Thanks". My eyes glow. I tried to lay my head slowly lean. Now I forced open the heavy eyelids. Be let my mind get a little rest. I also feel he drove so slowly with his car. Maybe he's afraid to wake me. I don’t know how long I was asleep. Neither, actually not want to sleep so long. Between dizzy tired and fatigued almost become one. Just because he's just tonight I could survive. And I woke up at my watch when already showing at 2:15, I saw outside the window of the car was the crowd noise with many people, especially men. "Are you awake?" She said, giving me a bottle of sparkling water. "Yah ... thanks!" I took the bottle, I drank it that now soaks dry throat "... so fresh hahh" I said "well, that’s Merck favorites. Come on you if you're okay we're out! "He said, holding open my seatbelt kissing my lips. But I was reluctant truth." Ayooo ... "take me out of the car he was lazy. take my hug. Suddenly from the back of someone who call him ".... sticking too Mirzaaa….. you tonight, well .. Well ... gorgeous lady who is" the man's hands are now shaking hands with us one by one. He was so handsome distinctive face indigenous sweet but her eyes were narrow even though he is not Chinese. Mirza releasing his arms approached the man. The man is now pointing to one car MITSUBISHI Lancer evo 8 the designed pull similar to a race car. Filled with typical sticker RICER. A man who brought a woman and my goodness, this woman wearing shiny black leather. Pieces clothes are minimal. She was only wearing a leather bra pieces that truly shows a fairly full chest piece and sexy, .... Wuiihh a woman.... I just feel a little whaooo.... He’s wearing black leather boots and mini skirts are also made from leather. I'm so lost look her style so brave, Mirza returned suddenly interrupted my attention.
"I do not think you like the attention sexy girl," he asked me as he hugged me from I finally shocked; I just have never been to a car race. I'm just afraid he did not hug me, but he kicks and tease me. "Oh you scared me and tease me!" I snapped him. He just chuckled as he led me forward some step towards closer look as she shows lancer car that had I watched. "You see that red lancer Repsol" show me. "Well, why?" Mine. "Belongs to my friend Johnny who had greeted me and called you beautiful, I just was not that attracted you in the face" he said to me "you can be, then who is the woman standing beside him held his ass, the basis insolent man? "When I asked her she just laughed" named Martha, she's one cigarette model, who became friends dating Johnny since half a year ago. Yes more than dating course. Since all needs which comply her needy so Johnny would be same to make a deal money and body ... it can be satisfied! "He ever made me uncomfortable and disgusted" gosh ".”Dear if you're not comfortable I can take you out of here!” I shook my head and begged "please do not ... I like it here." Because this time I really really really like it, right here right night life. I tried to pull to the place that I saw Mirza safe "Za us there .... Come on” show me in one place where there is not too crowded with the sea of people. "Do not love, they drug gang, I just know I'm not normal only. But go near them "he made me shudder." oohhh ... ". Now only 3 cars lined after is Johnny car on the left and in the middle there is a Honda civic already have some modification to race then followed a Honda jazz blue Martha seemingly driven by the girl who had noticed her makeup. Now they're after chasing three clashing streets take finish line back start line. Everything cheering, betting will bring money if you win 5 million dollars cash. Mirza would like to support Johnny victory. And he continued to voice the name of Johnny. Apparently Johnny had a lot of fans. Hard to beat Mirza said Johnny, but Johnny beat Mirza once when it stakes large enough to cash 10 million dollars, half of the bet tonight. But since then I've never followed Mirza drag race again. It's a half-hour car race that has not reached the line finish. I am and Mirza who is now standing in front of leaning on the car, I let him kiss and caress my hair. This night was so dark when no mercury lamp lighting and radiant full moon night which made the atmosphere a little romantic. "You like to invite Irina here," I asked him and he just shook his head. Well pleased myself, only I had to accompany him to the race course layer. Appropriate course Johnny I envy her boyfriend. Well though really I just lover tonight. From a distance of five meters beside us there was a man carrying a typical song playing songs in the world tonight. Homage to techno, trance DJ style so typical. I accidentally got involved shaking when I heard the DJ's music frank one Tiesto squeeze it step up soundtrack. I really know this music. Now my body feels ringing, no longer felt dizzy great. Around the boom box was full of young couple who paired swaying heat, there is also a modern dancer move her body like an amateur dance. But the movement was so fascinated visitors race, she is so sexy, he's tall he's wearing khaki pants shell model with such a large t-shirt to wear accessories with distinctive modern dancers dance, using head bandanas, curls make it look more attractive, she wears colorful socks striped with shoes are cool, if not wrong when I watched it was the latest NIKE output. "He really incredible" I whispered to Mirza, "well, he's my ex five years ago" he explained to me and it makes me look directly at her "what???" protested. "Relax ... we broke four years ago, she smokers, same like me, he's promiscuity, and that was never I loved!" he explained to me that when a woman relaxes. To dancing gaze leads to me. I thought to myself "name Alexa! Beautiful is not it, now she was a lesbian "full brightness disgusted" her life a mess, that's why Irina reason is not want to come here when I'm taking ". I just looked at her stunned, nothing strange that catch the show if she was a lesbian. "You do not to lying" I asked the Mirza. "No, I broke up with Alexa because he cheated with Johnny, he dredges treasure Johnny. Not just plain cheating, but they slept and Alexa pregnant, unfortunately the baby aborted. Originally Johnny not know if I girlfriend Alexa, Johnny apologized to me, because that's even less only. As long as Johnny her mine and I love eating Johnny would never touch or glance a women that with me, especially my beloved soul mate "he said, looking away when of 5meter Alexa watching us, maybe she knows, if we're talking about him. I'm more interested in hearing his explanation "but honestly des, I prefer Alexa than Irina, though now I love you more than him, I value women over righteous. Can sort than Irina escape to forgetting Alexa, if only smoker and drunker, I can understand, but if she slept with another man I could never tolerate. I am disgusted to see it ". I quietly listened to the last words. I just think if you're not aware that I was not doing much different between Demitri and You. "Why do i feel i like Alexa" I asked him. "Well we made a mistake. But we're not done until the agency relationship like husband and wife, even though I do not want that. “Suddenly I feel compassionate, "believe me, I love the pure, my mistake was that I seduce the fiancé. I will not ruin your relationship as long as you are happy. But if there is any chance at all, I'll be asking you to marry immediately "he kissed my head, ohh God this night so different from the night before, I was never going to regret all of this. Mirza me tonight so more powerful, he's not as bad as previous observations, no wonder Irina cried when he breaking up. I could not see his face Irina, how are so sad and devastated him. Behind sadness and now I have fun with her former lover. Oh life.... now I'm trying to throw strong… strong mind. Oh God now approaching us. Alexa try to introduce myself "hey lady" he greeted me, shook his hand and Hand Mirza smooth porcelain tub "hello ALexa" he said. Alexa also comeback Mirza shook hands a few seconds and a little to make me jealous. "Introduce my goddess tonight, Dessy ...... this dessy Alexa ex-girlfriend?" He said mutually introduce us to one another. Alexa smiled at me. And the more I looked the more I feel ugly; Alexa is so adorable-looking than Martha dirty and impolite. I rather like her appearance, her dress like aerobic dancers. "Hallo Lexa, glad to know you" I say strings attached. "Your Zeus enjoy this night together, he was so polite than all the men that are here!" Laughed his little melt atmosphere. But not seen Mirza tempted by her appearance. "Okay, have fun. I'll leave you two. Glad to know you Des, you are beautiful and so graceful, maybe next time you will not need to come up with a formal style! "He reminded me, and it seems he's also concerned with my appearance, and I just smiled but before I answer." My Goddess, always look beautiful with fashion apapun1 "said Mirza on Alexa about my appearance." Alexa thank you, thank you. You taste pretty good, "I tried to argue even more modestly than I was a bit annoyed. "Ok ... cauw" she left on us. She runs like models the catwalk. "She is model" said Mirza me "oohhh ... Content she's so sexy". Now it appears from a distance looks Johnny lancer car reaches the finish line followed by a civic and jazz lover Martha owned Johnny. People gathered around the car and Martha and Johnny, someone who acts the jury gave prizes brown envelope that may contain money. The envelope is the right of a race winner this evening. Shortly after receiving the envelope, Johnny toward us "bro" he said on Mirza. "Come on, we play no western restaurant near here, you'll love it" she said to us "bring your lovely goddess to join, we've booked this since this afternoon, Come grow two people will not look "she coaxed. But this time I was pinching hip Mirza give me code form that he did not join. And luckily she was smart my pinch mean "sorry Johnny, tonight I miss, I'm going to take her home" he urged, kissing me. True said Mirza, Johnny really polite to me. Maybe because he just does not want to understand more disagree with Mirza for women. "Okay, brother i do not bother you. See you soon. Take care for me "he glances at his hand landed on his shoulder Mirza. "With pleasure!" Continued, Mirza embraced Johnny is holding Martha, then hugged and we also move beyond them.
Back down the road will likely begin to dawn. He drove down the street kingsroad securely lit only mercury lamp. I just move from my seat to go looking at his calm, handsome and a little faint. My memory flashed yesterday morning when he picked me fatherly the last time, and maybe after this we will never again be in a car without the company of others. Impossible if we could be still both, really impossible. I started skeptical with this one. Demitri certainly be there and ready for me this afternoon. "Go to sleep!" He ordered gently stroking my hair. I just shook his head, I could no longer sleep. And he just smiled. "Want to walk you home now?" I just shook his head at him with a faint hope time can slow second. "So ... you're going to shower and spruce yourself where? Or do you take a shower in my house," he asked the suddenly startled and moved look my face. But before I managed to find a sentence to answer "quiet, I could take you in my apartment, not in my house, and I guarantee no one who knows. Except if you've been in a business magazine or newspaper about business along the main titled prince? "Charm less self, glancing at me. "My clothes?" Because honestly I did not bring any clothes, even my underwear already have I changed since this morning. "Gosh!" He smiled, and it make me shame. I'm afraid he guess slob because the day does not change. I tried contacting Lydia, but apparently he has not got up to answer my message. "Come on you come with me, quietly I will not rape you or whatever it's called, anyway there you can rest a little before office hours sue". Without my consent he too slammed the steering wheel moves to the next intersection take the left lane and then cut off the road to the left towards the apartment she shared. Now she runs her speed 90km per hour. Speeding like a demon running scared before dawn. Until I twitched stiff, he just held my hand just to calm me down. Soon we moved into a next building located in higher ground, with a front yard that is so widely before we entered the main courtyard into an apartment building with a white painted dynamic models style buildings surrounding green landscape filled with beautiful plants with plants. Until we passed four guards. Trying to give greetings. And one of them approached her car "morning sir?" She just opened wide width the window and smiled, because I was afraid of one of those who know me. So I decided I fatherly quasi bed wearing sunglasses just put on the dashboard a few hours ago. Two of the security guards went to the back of the car while carrying anti-bomb detectors commonly using to a hotels and shopping malls and other public places. "Thank you sir. Please login. Sorry to bother comfort! "Said the security guard was in front of him. Glass car closed again. Until the car door open when we till in front of the lobby. I do not know why I suddenly felt a little stiff but as the stiffened felt when I returned back adrenaline racing. When the hand holding my right hand. He smiled and threw his car keys on a bellhop on duty. "OK boss!" She said bellhop who received the throw key. "Are you scared?" He asked when we were at elevator to the floor of the eight. I'm just trying to cover my confusion wry smile that began to spread in the brain. This time he's getting hold me closely. Held me without giving me the slightest until the doors opened. He kissed my forehead again. Then pull out a card to open the door. "This is my room, small paradise just for me?" Chatter. I feel cool when entering his room. Her apartment is so cool with all-brown design. Simple and so powerful all-round impression his beauty. His appearance is cool, but the style of the room design is quite awesome, everything was even not fancy by my size when compared to proprietary Demitri. Well ... I rolled my eyes gaze to spread all over the room. The apartment is not very big, but complete with kitchen space. I kept looking at this room, I do not care about his judgment. I was so surprised when I saw there was a huge painting that is placed just in front of the bed is soft. I feel sank but I did not dare to convince myself that the girl in the painting is ME. "You like?" She said of the way back, I did not dare look at her face, I did not dare say anything, and suddenly I shocked. This time I felt more and more uneasy emotion I hold my soul troubled. I felt she loved me even loved me, but somehow I was not able to cast a shadow Demitri granted. I'm getting scared. I was stunned silence when he suddenly hugged after putting a glass of orange juice at the bar instantly beautiful standing to my left. "It's you!" Said he stabbed me to death stands ready soul tormented by the construction of a sentence. "I try to express my memory about you. Sorry if not as pretty as the original. But really I love you, about you is so strong shadow embedded in all my fantasy. I can never forget it. Sorry if I'm sassy love you before I tell you. Even before I was close to you. I've fallen in love with you. "She hugged me tightly, his voice suddenly hoarse as people who just live show for 24 hours. My chest tightened heard it, I was taken blindly tossed waves. "Never mind, I do not want to spoil the mood. We can still be friends. it is enough for me "he led me to sit a soft couch and chair made Oscar brown. "Drink". I also drink it slowly while to manage my breath a little gasping for breath sobbing tears. He picked up a tissue and pressed slowly down my cheeks. "Thanks" I said quietly. He smiled, and then holds me for a while before he finally left me for a while. "I find you a dress shirt and a few pieces of work that are new, I hope no one takes!" She shouted from behind a large wardrobe is arranged beside his bed. I don’t know about the clothes who he would lend me. I'm just afraid I would imagine if using shirt. But anyway I'm resigned. I kept trying to contact Lydia for the umpteenth time since last night. But still my phone screen also shows and informs me to answer. I pushed back my dial favorites. I waited a long time to listen one more until new voice from elsewhere
"What time is love you to calling me dear, disturb it" she cried
"Sorry, Lids, bring me a few pieces of clothes ya later in the morning, please!"
"Why are you, what has not been paid for laundry! Jeez do you say your crazy plan if you live it! "
"Well I was with Mirza now!"
"Gosh ... you crazy dragon!"
"Well ... please, I need your help to helping me. I'll tell you everything? "
"You still virgin right?"
"Well until this moment I'm still a virgin, I don’t know how few hours"
"Are you crazy ....! Do not you waste Demitri ... 's okay but I have to admit Mirza was handsome. But please, Demitri love you, baby! "
"Blah ... blah ... blah ... Blah ... I'll phone you again, I'm not comfortable with Mirza!"
"Hello.. Hello ... hello ... you devil!" Lydia shouted as he pleased
I hung it over to the telephone still busy finding clothes for me. I watched still in pepperbox still neatly wrapped in a plastic. I watched him closely, I noticed that there are some clothes that are still listed prices, but most of barcode price was already released. "Try it!" She said to me "or take a bath first, I had prepared the warm water in the bath tub, lock door meetings to disturb you when you scared me!" Without seeing him continue stirring closet neatly into a mess. So I did not bother her so I just followed what his will. I stood in the mirror, she was casually watching me for a while, and rush him back too quickly immersed herself in a pile of clothes. I deliberately lingered long in front of a mirror to give my shoes, took off my watch, and a few accessories that I wear, it occurred to me I could undress in front of her office and went to the bathroom just wearing underwear as ever I did in the house. This thought was poison, for a dazzling appearance. I vaguely remembered vague would look sexy Alexa. But intentions mad that I did not. When I remembered when looking at engagement rings Demitri us. My head was dizzy. Without looked back I went to the bathroom. That's where I opened all my dress until I was completely naked. I do not care if only there is a camera that he deliberately put to see my appearance. I do not care; I drowned myself in into the bath tub filled with the smell of my favorite strawberry and a hint of lavender therapy typical. Here I was so relaxed; I heard a faint misty collective soul song from the album. Warm water is so relaxed me. The bathroom was a little arrogant and seemed to taunt me. It was as if the walls of this talk that I'm so evil treated two men with as good heart, I was silent when they made fun of me, I tried to calm my soul rumble.
"There telephone you? Did you hear that? "
"What?"
"There phone, your cell phone rings?"
"Who? Lift only if Lydia"
"What if I were allowed Demitri picking up?"
Miraculous as I was silent without answering the question. I just can resignation when he said that, I will turn in my reply to him. Whether or not that decision. But he too silent without repeating, until the phone call is still yelling screaming, I'm more convinced when the voice ring tones that resumes must Demitri. I rush out with towel wrapped foam attached with more sticking my body. I just go grab it, until I forgot the based housing conditions. I forget when I'm not in my private room; I forget who I am now. When I woke up it was too late. I feel so sexy when she looked at me with so interesting, who knows what he was thinking but obviously we both looked at each other equally, I stood there holding the phone that was no longer bothered me. My heart was racing fast when he wanted to me. I also hope he soon came up, the pace is so slow, very slow. He's like a lion ready to pulverize sheep frightened face. His eyes were sharp, his breath still neat. Now we stood facing each other. "You're sexy!" he said that business like tone a little flirting with the blink of an eye. "Really?" ... "Yeah! That was it!" He kissed me on the cheek. I don’t know and little confused But what will he do when he suddenly squatted in front of me and then back to pick up my towel getting fallen ... "gosh! .. I .. I am sorry I am?" My face flushed thoroughly ashamed tricked by a towel off of the coil my body. Mirza politely helped wrapped the towel back off. "Mirza ... I .. ak.ak.. I do not use it again ...". he smiled "come on I know you're like, I still respect the ring?"
He glanced at the table where I put jewelry GIVING Demitri. "Relax!" She said leading me back, with a sense of shame I left it alone in room to go to the bathroom. I am embarrassed that this time. He smiled at me, his smile still soothe my soul. I just think that he is really a nice guy who never intentionally used a fatherly seduce me into something worse than bad condition at the moment. I started skeptical with this problem. It feel like so fundamentals for us. I want after it's all over we still are friends forever.... in the bathtub I just smiled to myself imagining the crazy towel falls without permission. I'm ashamed, that there was a man who saw me naked wearing nothing. I'm so thankful that when all is going Mirza is still modest in the context of the usual.
When I got out of the shower, he was ready in front of the bar front pantry desk with complete with a plate of fried rice and some bread omelet jam. "Hope you like it," he asked me with a smile. "Oh yes, you are in bed you can pick up some shirts and pants or skirt can you wear skirts while? '. Slowly I swing my legs approached several piles shirt. Chosen and I observed each, I'm just struggling feel thinking, who is this dress actually??? ... Almost could not find an answer other than Irina clothes. Do I fit with his shirt off, and he is smaller than me. "Irina was not the shirt". The answer seems to be that loud to hear the sound of my heart. "Really?" i can t believe his answer. "My sister often sleep an my apartment, when he was run-in with mum, so ... I guess it was hers, bought but forgot to wear" I smiled relieved to hear his explanation, because I feel funny just if turns this dress belongs to Irina. "And you're trying to observe it Xavier blue shirt! It deliberately bought you a few days ago but unfortunately I have not had time to give it, and the white denim jeans, also deliberately bought you, only I do not know if the size fits on your body "he paused for a moment looking at me when I dropped her choices show that it true for me. "Thanks".
He approached me while showing a property pepperbox Victoria secret contains two patterned lace underwear red blush, "I think it belongs Vita, too?" He grins scratch scratching his head. "Brother?". "Well she's my sister the only one" she smiled when she saw me back quiet to hear answer who is Vita. "So I do not know ... what .. u fallow me ran the circumference of your chest? ... So just try it? '. Made my face blushing. I saw the size fits me, and I happen to like his motives too. "Turn around!" Response to your activities he too turned to me "Go shower," I yelled. "Fine ...".
I tried it in front of the mirror when I feel comfortable to release the winding towel. The red color is attached to fitting on my chest made me feel comfortable, I will wear a jeans and shirt he was turning what I chose. So tired front of the mirror. I dropped my sleeping place. This room makes me sleepy, so I'm comfortable with the interior design. I think her favorite color is brown. I heard gurgling water from the bathroom, I heard he too sang a song lyric that barely clear in my ears, I began to nod that I really did not hear anything what else around me.
I heard that back phone wake, I don’t know who phone and who says, when I woke up Mirza had been asleep too long seems at a sofa placed in front of the bed in front of me. I watched his eyes closed. His face was so calm, handsome, full of dignity. No indifferent impression as usual I see. No wonder many women are fascinated by it, including me. He squeezed shut, asleep in a position that does not seem comfortable to put her long legs. Left hanging on the arm of his chair. I noticed his breathing was so orderly, his face is so handsome attractive. His heart turns soft behind the arrogant impression. He hides the nature of the original, tightly covered ntah meetings for reasons he did it. He's not the man I knew before, Mirza who used to be so ignorant, arrogant, imperious. Bad temperament. Although he's often doing good to another. Only he was very arrogant with don’t care not at all. It used to be ... A long time. But now he was able to make my heart melt. Stared too long made me even more want to approach it, slowly I stretched out my blanket I took the big cupboard, and then gently kissed her forehead.
Gosh! ... He woke up and startled me capable overcome shyness enveloping it. I could not say the word, as well as him, now his hand was wrapped around my neck ready to be kissed on the forehead. "You begin to love me?" He said "Well ... no one else!". I can only keep quiet even though my heart is racing full name collides with Demitri. My silent could not last long, I wanted to say something, I want to ask you a lot of things, I wanted to make sure everything before I make a decision. I got up off the floor after bowing to him for a moment; his arms stretch Mirza "Is something wrong? '. I just shook like looking at something that's empty and I decided to sit right in front of the couch at to see my pensive, he too rose from his bed, and sit just like me. We looked up "why you used hate me so much? '. "No" in front of a glass of water "I never hated you, not at all?" Tone hands twitched slowly, sharp eyes at me. "Only I'm afraid of falling in love with you, and the last thing I know that you already have a fiancé. But I don’t know why I can not diminish the charm, though it tried to ignore this feeling "everything sounded softly in my ear, but it makes me sad. Sad because I did not realize it since long. I want to hug him, but the body would not move. I just froze. "I have long loved Dess!" He continued. I turned and glared at her "why?". "Why do you love yourself?" She answered, and stupidly I both once no answer to his question. "When love and hate collide then began to fret seek heart and only time explaining?" He said while smiling "I'll sue you to love me, but did you ever know, declare love for you is very difficult for me, it took guts say it". I stood up to leave; I put on my shoes in front of the mirror my hair straightened. Nothing can be straightened life about my dirty clothes, Mirza has been first smoothed. And entering into pepperbox Victoria secret. I stood in front of the mirror I feel Demitri stood in front of me and said I love you baby, more than he did. I recoiled in shock, like someone who had just bouncing waves. I kept quiet, thinking why when I think of Mirza Demitri always appear but when I think Demitri, shadow Mirza never dare bother. Is this a sign? This question is only I echoing in my heart. After I realized with this reverie. Mirza was standing behind me "I like the way you look over the years, but this time I prefer it. Simple ... "." Thank you! "No other words that can be chosen in addition to the sentence. For the moment I'm trying to minimize the conversation. Hand back arm, deliberately let as it is definitely the latter for both of us. He smiled, his smile is so handsome "let me kiss you, do not refuse me!" I brought a smile as a sign that he had a permit from me. A second later her lips are ready to pulverize on my lips stick out my lips. Quite a long time but unfortunately this time his kiss made me bland, no more memorable as before. My body is no longer in contact with electricity as usual. I'm pretty calm and confident compensate. I don’t want to offend him, I do not want him to lose dignity upon refusal. Let all the stops today. Whispered my little heart burn baby burn.
Arriving at the office, as usual Mirza parked his car near the place I usually I thinking my Audi. Unfortunately today the place was empty. We smiled at each other go together without mutual holding. And since here we are back to being friends like before, although no longer all the same as before. I have to admit, he's a man who can make me turn for a moment from Demitri. Arriving in front of my office just took him to touch my fingers become smile before he left me at the door, no special words for me. But I'm grateful that this time I did not expect it. Entering my room I just smile to all that I've had lately. "You have to smile to myself is not crazy right? Your brain or nerve there are broken?" Lydia so curt greeting. I know what he meant, and what will be demanded of me just tell you about us about last night. Maybe he thought I was not a virgin anymore. I just smiled back that makes it crazy when sue me and I was also never told. I demanded to stand up from my chair. I am thankful because without rough me, he had initiated his fatherly move another chair. I opened my laptop, open a journal begun yesterday morning and casually begun to create also telling all the things we've experienced since yesterday until the last minute we parted in front of my door. Lydia believes all things and is very easy to convince him that I was conscious about my fiancé, even though I had doubted my sincerity. Once satisfied listening to my story, go Lydia moved from his chair "Dess, I bring you some offices choose their own clothes set, there is one set of the new underwear and I bought a week ago ... discount!" His eyes narrowed a bit as he was not willing to pouting me little if it is given free me "discount??? Oh yes even though the discount I still know what the price of the end! "He smiled understand" trust me, he gave me all, in fact it was new, courtesy of Victoria secret "I answered without looking at his face. Because she too irritated me directly to ripping newspaper page and then roll it and threw it on my desk and it made me laugh. And she gone with a slammed the door before he re-open it again and said "Mirza damn it". I laughed out loud.
Clockwise rotating rapidly, the time demands that I prepare to meet with Demitri would be left me alone. Long day I’ve been very busy super busy. Even I do not have to find excuses fatherly pretend busy. I observed that he too busy on my room. I don’t know what it is genuine or fake. Still don’t know what I do not want to know anymore. Demitri continue shadowing me, seemed like no spiritual contact, he too greeted me by phone
"Hello dear, busy?"
"I'm sorry I've been in the bathroom!"
"Well ... you're sleeping at home mom said Lydia. So I decided just to call you via cell phone "
Gosh suddenly hear my heart beat again lie so with great success and casualties. Sadly why Demitri so just trust me.
"Hello .. is there anyone there? Halo! Sweetheart are you there!"
"Aa .. yahh.i am!"
"Busy? ... Hank! what am I bothering you? "
"Of course nottt" I shouted, hoping Demitri confusion unaware
"I've arrived at Surabaya dear, if you do not have a car. I'll pick you up! "
"Well ... good news, now where are you?"
"I was in the lobby of your office!"
I was surprised, did not know what to excitement or trouble. The taste is so faint, there was no trouble deciding to whom my love back berths.
"I'll be right down?"
"No need to hurry hurry honey, I'm patiently waiting for you!"
My mood changed quickly; as soon as possible I picked up the phone and my hands free. I left my office room with a thousand steps to get an elevator that can take me as soon as possible to see Demitri. I wanted to hug him, to ask for forgiveness for all that I've done, but dare I am raising?. Of course not, I was too cowardly to talk about it. Arriving at the lift office I had to seen briefly before the metal door was closed, but never saw his nose was also watching. Is this as simple as I whispered to myself. The elevator was so fast entering me to see my Demitri. Once the door is open, ready to run to hug me. Demitri with a bouquet of flowers and a warm hug. He looks perfectly fit a friendly smile and full of charm. He never doubted me, "hello sweatheart i misssss youu so bad. You look so beautiful baby? ". I cry heard this phrase, is not worthy of praise I get knowing Demitri you.... I've been betrayed. Why are you still as good as this? I grumbled to myself that the tears drain. I'm ashamed of Demitri very embarrassed "come on baby, do not cry, my girl is not as fragile as this." His hand stroked my hair "you look very impressive, very different, hopefully this performance really for me?". I stopped crying, and regretted everything that happened "well unfortunately for you, I just want to be different? '. Arms more tightly to a bouquet of flowers that I brought him down and accidentally stepping on roses Demitri. "Sorry" is not a problem I thought. Your sins are not sins I've done for love.
Hugs us apart when parents Demitri call him. I don’t what they are talking about but it gave me a chance to rear its head to the top floor. As I thought earlier. He was watching me from above; his views are not as sharp as usual, this time so quiet. His soul was big enough to understand my decision. Only a small smile his created for me, may she know and understand the meaning of a smile that I gave. O My chest has felt claustrophobic look like this. I wonder what is too cruel or those who can really understand me, I was lucky loved two men who loved me. Although I hardly difficult to make a choice before I dropped a decision.
"Marry me!" His arms around my back from behind sofa I seat. Straightforward sentence. Well I like it ...
"making fast dear!"
"Really, thank you. What if the moon again? "
"this week no problem for me"
"... I like your decision wooww love"
At that moment I no longer dared to rear its head up, my guts is gone, I just hope he does not hear what Demitri said. Because of that I am aware Demitri voice loud enough when he knew the answer. Strangely enough I love to see happy. I'm thankful God gave Demitri, I will still thank the Lord had given me the time to get to know Mirza bonus. Two different figures Mecca but each has charisma. Now I understand the new limits to their love. Now I've decided my life Demitri. Since I only have a boat then Demitri becoming my captain, may not have two captains of the ship.
"You daydream dear?"
"Well ... a little, just about us?"
Demitri smiled wryly observed painting my face. I felt it was a year did not meet him, how great he was in my eyes. All still look the same as I've known a few years ago. Our eyes met again, almost up to do rekindle romance we both forgot that we were in an office building instead of being at six-star hotel.
Since then I love Demitri back in full, but I will not want to forget everything I had with Mirza. A month later we were married and living in Jakarta, since I also had no contact with Mirza, I've only heard a little about the news that he had resigned and opened a showroom car. The last message from him that I take and Demitri day before I got married he gave me a letter that says
Thank you for allowing me represent and express the same feeling once before had never dared to tell you. I hope you will happy when you're happy, and I believe you will be happy with Demitri.
I will always love you always and always. Whenever you need me, you know where you can go when looking for me. I love you i love you i love you always always and always
your heart
Mirza
Tags
short story
