Mysoul provider


You are not aphrodite
Not helen from troy
Not Drupadi of Drupada daughter
you just you .... just once you are who make me melted.
Just lady who always make me jealous
Just lady who make me cry when you sad
Who ever make crazy with all little thing when you up set
Make me lost when your evil come and smile and i said "let lost together better then before"
You re so different

 I do not want you to be behind me or
 in front of me
Or just let you alone beneath me
I just want you beside me to easily grasp the hand tightly

Fire is fire
Water is water
Air is air
but.....
I could be part of any elements as long as you promise not to let myself enjoy the works of God very precious

But with you beside me

I feel like picasso youre my masterpiece
I feel like chopin youre my Fantasie Impromptu
I feel like mozart youre my symphony
Previous Post Next Post

نموذج الاتصال